It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt - "The storm arrived.." - Market sell off on 05/11 week?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Are you a subscriber?

I am thinking about it. More of a curiosity thing then an investment thing.

Anyhow if you are then fill me in on what R is saying.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Market is flat to up since Reinhardt's prediction.

You guys believe this guy is a joke and fraud yet? Its human nature to want to think that everything is predictable, controlled, and explainable in a manner that fits your beliefs. Many of you want to believe that some shadow group is controlling the markets. Which is insane if you know how market volume works. Point is everyone, while the economic collapse may have been planned, the markets are always based on emotion and fundamentals.

When emotion is positive the market will shrug of news like we have seen. Reinhardt is an idiot. He draws parallels between things that aren't related to draw conclusions. Anything from him should be viewed as the comedic ramblings of an unstable person

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

You guys believe this guy is a joke and fraud yet? Its human nature to want to think that everything is predictable, controlled, and explainable in a manner that fits your beliefs. Many of you want to believe that some shadow group is controlling the markets. Which is insane if you know how market volume works. Point is everyone, while the economic collapse may have been planned, the markets are always based on emotion and fundamentals.

When emotion is positive the market will shrug of news like we have seen. Reinhardt is an idiot. He draws parallels between things that aren't related to draw conclusions. Anything from him should be viewed as the comedic ramblings of an unstable person

Not trying to be an ass or anything but unless you can give us a copy of one of his subscribed newsletters and prove your point ...well you sort of built the logic in your post above.

Take a taste.....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

Not trying to be an ass or anything but unless you can give us a copy of one of his subscribed newsletters and prove your point ...well you sort of built the logic in your post above.

Take a taste.....

Not sure what exactly you are asking. Everyone that has any knowledge of Reinhardt knows what his theory is and how he predicts stock market movement. So what do you want me to do? I am not sure what you are asking or what your point is.

He was wrong last week. Plain and simple. Market is flat or up since the time he called for the next big downturn to begin. Don't get me wrong, I think eventually the market will go back down, but not because of BS reasons like Reinhardt. Not because of some small Catholic organization with no real buying power in the markets to move them as he suggests. I am just urging people to look at the markets based on fundamentals. Fundamental economic indicators show the economy should have an additional leg down. That is without insane conspiracies that have been proven wrong time and again, but had one coincidental down day in the midst of 3 months of down days. Think logically people.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

He was wrong last week. Plain and simple. Market is flat or up since the time he called for the next big downturn to begin.

Actually, no. Market down almost 2% (155) monday (11th). Up 50 points Tuesday. Down again some 2% Wednesday. I didn't see market Thursday and I think it was down again 2% Friday (not sure, could be wrong.)

Statistically he has been correct quite a few times. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

no the markets have been down since his prediction, there has been an upturn starting in march and on the day of his prediction in May the 2 month rally has ended and has been moving down since with just a couple of days markets turning up slightly. The problem is people are expecting all hell to break loose at the day of his prediction, hes just predicting trends in the markets and the trend so far is the markets are moving down like he said.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What you have to understand is that the markets arnt just up and down numbers there is volume and currency to deal with as well.

His last prediction that everyone thinks he got wrong, is actually right. The week of his prediction the markets were in bizzaro world. Someone was pulling the strings. The markets were up, but the volume just kept going down down down...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Guys, many of you are being absurd. Here is the movement in the S&P 500 since the day he said the "Storm" would arrive:

S&P 500 Chart

That is a 2.44% drop in the S&P 500. That is flat. Lately the market moves that much up or down in a single day. If that is a storm to you and a huge decline, you shouldn't invest in the stock markets anyways, you don't have the right temperament.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
He didn't get it right

The May 11th prediction was NOT correct.

Subscribers were told the same as non-subscribers that market will start to fall on May 11th. I know subscribers that shorted the market. Bought TZA/FAZ, etc.

May 11th had a pullback from the 6-7 week bull run as expected by technical analysis/analysts, etc., but even after the slight fall, Reinhardt said there would be some financial/correction news that would come out. Eventually when that never happened, he started to claim he's right because of the 3 day pullback.

Remember he said Dow to 2800 by May?.. and he also made a few other things like "beware of ides of march" and suggested a few falls at Dow 7500, etc.

If he knows, why doesn't he just short the market or buy stocks instead of collecting a petty $720 from each subscriber.

There'll always be believers...

Those people that believe in him should stop arguing and just go pay the $720 and listen to Reinhardt. Why bother coming on here and trying to convince everyone. Just pay the $720 and make a million from his secret info. Don't just talk, just go make millions and feel wise.

That said...
I'll probably still short the market for the Legatus event in Oct, 19, 2009.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I would like to see a report of his posted...although it would be difficult for prove that it was a real verified R report.

If anybody has an old report feel free to publish it as many on ATS would like to see for ourselves if the predictions of are on the statistical side of being historically correct.

Secondly what type of criteria would we need to besure that it is genuine?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Interesting........ seem like the storm has arrived to you guys still? Market is up since he called for the storm to arrive.

Please people, return to sanity. Reinhardt isn't on to anything. He is crazy and if you keep listening to his predictions and believing them, you are crazy as well.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

At this point I would ike to see some of his reports.

It seems his subscribers are very faithful.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

True. They are. Thats the issue to me. Personally I think there is a tremendous lack of good investment advice in the world. Most brokers at the large firms have been trained more as product salespeople than consultants, advisors or analysts. Regardless of what their title is.

When in this advice vacuum people tend to grasp. They see some guy that seems to have predicted an event and then they rationalize why he's always right even when he isn't. I just want people to stop losing money and listening to a guy like this isn't the way.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

True. They are. Thats the issue to me. Personally I think there is a tremendous lack of good investment advice in the world. Most brokers at the large firms have been trained more as product salespeople than consultants, advisors or analysts. Regardless of what their title is.

When in this advice vacuum people tend to grasp. They see some guy that seems to have predicted an event and then they rationalize why he's always right even when he isn't. I just want people to stop losing money and listening to a guy like this isn't the way.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Criskahta]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You have no clue what he is saying unless your paying.

True, but I also sometimes hang out at the irc chat room where subscribers and other ~r fans hang out. I don't think anyone's happy about the bull rally today.

True that we will never know unless we are paying.. maybe everyone's pretending to have lost some money from his tips huh?

R's site is now stating "We have seen the top", "we are about to see the bottom" type messages for a few weeks.. we'll see how it goes.

The thing is even the bullish people think we are not out of the woods yet and there should be another major downward movement before an actual recovery. If new bottoms are hit a few months from today, would he be considered right?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The markets were closed on New Year's Day, but the Dec 31 close was 8776.39 and Jan 2 closed at 9034.69.

wiki.answers.com...

Today

as I type this it is at 8449.50

So the market is down this year.....

but I must admit you are right concerning the price of a loaf of bread.....

this is way up!!!

What is the average price of bread for 2007?

What is the average now?!!
What was the average price of loaf bread in january 2009?
aprox $2.79

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Theres a thread on ATS which shows an article about what happened in the last minute of the closing bell in the stock markets on friday. There was a huge spike in tradings in the closing minute, "The closing bell is usually busy. But this sort of volume is absolutely unheard of."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if that meant anything. I wonder what next week will bring.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oddly silent how quiet all of you are now........ market up a pretty good portion since he said the storm would arrive.

Guys, follow a real market strategist. Preferably one that doesn't need to be heavily medicated.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thank you.

This guy is totally bunk.

Its no use explaining this though to people that love to think the entire game is rigged.

Perhaps for small momentum swings if someone like GS or JPM gets involved, but to think "legatus" or some other d-bag org. can move 1,000,000,000 shares is utterly insane..

But please, invest the 700+, play those options, then come back and throw it in my face. I have yet to see one person do this.

You are better off just giving me 100 and letting me kick you in the sack. Might be more painful at first, but in the long run you will thank me.

Will the market go down again - yes

Will the market go up again - yes

Will the dow go to 2800 - no

The whole entire economy almost collapsed at Dow 6800... There would be no more USA IMO anything below Dow 5000-5500 area... that is totally priced for failure..so good luck betting on that. Even if it happens, your dollars will be useless, because there will be no more such thing as the USA will collapse.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Please people, return to sanity. Reinhardt isn't on to anything. He is crazy and if you keep listening to his predictions and believing them, you are crazy as well.

Yes. I am crazy because I cherish America's newfound poverty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join