It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by SpaceJockey

I've just looked all around there & I can't see it.

Can you give me better coordinates or send me a screen shot with a marker?

Here are the images with the co-ordinates at the bottom:

VECTOR

TOWER

Cheers,

David

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi Guys, there is a 'scale' option in the menu and as I mentioned earlier it's about 60 meters at its longest.

If you haven't spied the tower yet it's over to the left and up a little from the vector anomaly. At the top edge of the valley on the far side.

Love the 'fluff' comment!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE FILM ON YOUTUBE IN 9 PARTS HERE: www.youtube.com...

amazing stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Here is a nice frame from Moon Rising - what is that in the background?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9b46ff52744.jpg[/atsimg]

To answer Weedwhacker (if he will so indulge), i believe it is airbrush artifact. The swirling, circular shape, along with the scattered appearance inside the circular shapes, looks like outo f focus airbrush pattern. That is my 2 cents.

As a Photoshop user I completely agree this looks exactly like an airbrush pattern.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As for those people complaining about Jose's reference to 'Giant Humanoid' in Part1 of Moon Rising....

Are you really going to throw away all credibility for that little reference??
First of al... How do we know the blurred image isn't some HUGE E.T. vehicle or craft of some sort? It could very well be some kind of structure or craft which is not entirely material, perhaps an astral form or energetic form.. something which is multi-dimensional.

Jose didn't 'claim' it was anything like that, he posed his imagination of the image, it was totally hypothetical. Like saying 'that cloud looks like a dragon!'.. Plus, if you would watch the entire film with an open mind and neutral perspective there is a lot of great and provoking discussion.

Also..
Maybe it is a giant structure, perhaps some of these structures are buried, half-buried, or deteriorated/eroded, perhaps they are still in good condition, perhaps some are inhabited or maybe there are structures UNDER the surface? We don't know yet, and we don't have any type of formal official explanation that isn't vague -at it's best-

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I spoke to the creator of Moon Rising personally and he said he would graciously send me a free copy of his work.

Never did it arrive, either. Pretty disappointed, and as I can easily have the film downloaded on my computer for free, I won't be buying, but in the off-chance that I was actually sent a copy I would have seen it as a nice gesture and bought one myself to support him.

Oh well, no hard feelings.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really liked the moon rising video, I wantched it for the first time on youtube and couldnt stop until i finished every part. Everyone should at elast watch it once to view it, it's a good start to helping you see how simple things can be removed, edited or covered up by the ones in control.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
wow this is cool!!

when did this DVD come out?

...and has anyone else seen it? is there any disinfo on it that we know of?

This might be the video in question.. interesting, a bit dull in parts.

www.tudou.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It never occurred to me why has NASA been releasing photos from the moon that only show a gray pile of mess with a distinct area blurred out. It just makes no sense. However with this trailer I just watched, the round objects that appear glowing like phosphor, it's just turned to negative colour.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Jose used Clementine images.

Those images are not very good for finding lunar anomalies and the false colour only makes things worse.

They are pretty, but you're not going to find anything 'good' in them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
is there a torrent file?

I know it's been quiet a while that this thread started but I just saw the full documentary and I thought I share the fact that there is a torrent on Demonoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join