It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

On the matter concerning whether or not we went to the Moon, we landed there without a doubt. This film is about what was waiting for us when we got there and the lies put in motion in order to conceal what was found.

Moon researchers and investigators appearing in this film disclose facts hidden from you for over forty years. The facts will amaze and shock you at the same time. You may ask yourself why these lies have been impressed upon us all these years.

Source

Lots of video clips to see.

Really exciting to see what research has been done and the conclusions you can draw about why the truth has been hidden from everyone...

I've put in my order for a copy of the DVD

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
NICE FIND!!! S&F for you! I like it even if it turns out to be bogus I still like it! lol which I doubt! this is what I kinda felt all along!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wonder if they are talking about this clip:
www.youtube.com...

The origional was cropped to cut out the shadow in the lower right....perhaps we are going to find out what that really is....?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This would also explain alot! like the reason for all the cover up photo's ect. all the photo shopping! The disclosure project and this are probably the most vital pieces of information a person can have! I think there is more to come and much more than we are expecting.. at least for myself I was expecting less! im pleasantly surprised

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I must say I like the false Horizon clip. The ones with the discs were clearly manipulated.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Do you realize this is from the Crit? The same people that brought us the 200000 old angel article. Guess that doesnt prove its a hoax, but....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good post -the film contains this pic and many other strange images -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
great.

I cant wait to see it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The question for me is who's ships are they? What are they doing there?

We must start to explore the next stage of ETs on the moon or elsewhere and their agendas.

These disc ships in the Clementine hd photos would be about 2 miles in diameter? Are these discs are the same as the sts shuttle (tether) discs?

They seem to be blue/metallic - what materials do we know of that could resemble that type of reflective metal (if it is metal)?

If they use the moon as a type of stop over - do they get fuel or food or anything else as it seems rational to do so.

So many questions we should all be asking, any more would only contribute to such a way of thinking.

wZn

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

It really is a hoax

Ive only ever seen it debunked by ATS users....sorry, but I need better than that to be convinced....
After getting a chance to watch the clips, Id say it's very likely that they will touch on this one...

[edit on 5/7/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's not often something makes me to a double take. I'll have to dig into this on my own when I get home. Should be able to pull those same photos and crank up PS and see this false horizon stuff for myself. Is there any legitimate Occam's Razor type explanation as to why they would cut the horizon and around the earth out? The fade to back, as they say? I can't think of one myself.

The floating 'disks' I'm not so sure about, although it's certainly curious to say the least. It does look like they are pulling a bit of trickery with those new color photos, there's a tiny bit parallax between the disks and the moons surface and unless they're using stereoscopic pictures I call them on that as a bit of trickery to sell copies unless they can explain how they determine that these things are hovering off the surface a bit more. Could be some kind of surface feature that you only really notice in color pictures. Regardless, I still would like to know what these things are, they certainly stick out now in the new photos and warrant a closer look. You would think some of the hobby astronomers would have noticed something moving around the surface by now given the advancements in the area.

Very interesting so far....although what's this about some 20000 year old angel another poster mentioned? Is this guy (movie maker) credible?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i would be interested to see the film...but if they are going to hinge claims on clips taken from the Clementine images, it is going to make for a lot of "facepalm" while i watch it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Saganite

Don't bother.

The false horizon clip is just silly. The crosses appear against the sky when; a) there is sunlight behind them or b) when there is lens flare behind them. In other words, when they are backlit. They do not appear against black sky because they are black.

The "double cross" is produced by an internal reflection within the camera. The Reseau Plate on which the crosses are marked is at the back of the camera, right in front of the film. The very bright sunlight casts one (cross) shadow on the film, is reflected off of the plate, then back off of the lens creating the second shadow. Another example:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
i would be interested to see the film...but if they are going to hinge claims on clips taken from the Clementine images, it is going to make for a lot of "facepalm" while i watch it.

Explain. Something up with the Clementine data?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I like your style Phage, direct, yet not arrogant.

Yet again we have another WWN-like article making the front pages. Stop that please.
Nobody takes WWN seriously or any other affiliate, and having these stories on the main page of ATS will give all of these unique vistors the wrong impression about our true and serious discussions.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Saganite

it has been discussed in fairly great length by Zorgon, ArMaP, Undo, John Lear, and a whole host of other ATS greats (both current and past):

To sum it up:

The Clementine images are not true color. They are false color images. The moon is not golden in color, I don't believe. Further, it is believed that many of the Clementine images may have been tampered with (it is obvious, actually, if you take a few minutes to really look at them).

Clementine was not a NASA mission. NASA merely facilitated the mission on behalf of the DoD. It was completed by the Department of Defense. In the opinion of most the Pegasus Research Consortium, this is due to the need to "dry run" newly crafted processing algorithms to remove anomolies before they were transmitted to Earth. It explains why the "airbrushing" appears to haphazard and lackluster.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I saw today from the daily galaxy that the earth may have had two moons at one time! Neat stuff- anyone watch this movie?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great another "valid source" from The Crit.

From the same valid source that brought us the 10" carving of an angel from there, I presume?
So, we are supposed to believe that a whole nation, led by generations of political figures have lied to us for over forty years about the moon landing? Well, I'll have to agree with you on that point.They have lied about almost everything. Hell, they lie even when the truth sounds better. However, I disagree with you on the validity of this source. I am tired of seeing this no-name website and scientific figures that we've never heard of being used as gospel for proof. Come at us with a legitamate source or just stop already.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is a load of bollocks.

"no stars" in the photos??? Complete lack of credibility from a supposed 'expert'!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join