It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
just watched...great images but some very odd statements..

space elevators...where are they supposed to be?...would we be able to see them if they were on earth?

giant humanoid...lol..

and..my biggest problem..why cant anyone see these things with their own pro quality telescopes?...

they also claim the craters are no craters but living 'things' floating above the moons surface...but then at the end its clear to see that they are craters..

why do they shine..ive no idea...but they do look like they are craters in the moons surface

[edit on 29-6-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
and..my biggest problem..why cant anyone see these things with their own pro quality telescopes?...

When was the last time you went to an observatory and asked them to image the moon?
(try it and see what doesn't happen
- unless you bring a bribe or have yourself an 'in' of some sort, and you probably won't be leaving with any images)

And why can Pegasus and thelivingmoon.com obtain better moon images with a home telescope from backyard in London England than NASA can with multi-billion dollar ones with adaptive optics and located in the clearest environments on earth?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

When was the last time you went to an observatory and asked them to image the moon?
(try it and see what doesn't happen
- unless you bring a bribe)

And why can Pegasus and thelivingmoon.com obtain better moon images with a home telescope from backyard in London England than NASA can with multi-billion dollar ones with adaptive optics and located in the clearest environments on earth?

of course..good questions...but these observatories are run by 'normal' people...its their hobby in a lot of cases...surely they are not involved in a cover up...im sure if i decided to get involved with my local observatory i could get close to the telescopes very quickly...maybe im wrong as ive no idea how these things work however..i accept that

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

.im sure if i decided to get involved with my local observatory i could get close to the telescopes very quickly...

Getting close to it and using it to focus on an area on the moon are two different things entirely...

To save time and effort you could try calling different observatories and asking them if they would let you view Copernicus crater or Aristarchus.

Tell us which ones say yes... We'd like to know.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

.im sure if i decided to get involved with my local observatory i could get close to the telescopes very quickly...

Getting close to it and using it to focus on an area on the moon are two different things entirely...

To save time and effort you could try calling different observatories and asking them if they would let you view Copernicus crater or Aristarchus.

Tell us which ones say yes... We'd like to know.

so you think that all the people who work in observatories have been told what they can and cant speak about?..and they dont speak about these things?..even to their family and friends?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
can someone explain what is supposed to be wrong with this image?

hubblesite.org...

is it claimed that this has been manipulated?

by the way....i agree that there are some odd things on the moon..i just dont understand some of the claims in this film..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

That hubble image is of Aristarchus - and it sucks.

It has been discussed here many times in the past - just do a search and you will find a great deal of information on the matter.

Here is the first link you find when you type 'aristarchus hubble' into the searchbar:

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

Edit: I recommend you read through that thread. It is very revealing and well-put together.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

That hubble image is of Aristarchus - and it sucks.

It has been discussed here many times in the

past - just do a search and you will find a great deal of information on the matter.

Here is the first link you find when you type 'aristarchus hubble' into the searchbar:

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

Edit: I recommend you read through that thread. It is very revealing and well-put together.

thanks...i will

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All 3 parts are now available on DiscloseTV.

I enjoyed watching them although there were definite moments of ... huh ... did he just say that ?

Still ... worth watching for free

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No, not "all observatory employees". But the people in charge...the ones who cash the government grant checks.

Further, there is a bias in science. Since observatory time slots are much sought after for "legitimate science", people who want to view anything must have a good reason and the credentials to support their need to use the equipment.

Exhuberant is correct. The proof of his correctness, to me, comes from several reports of denials by larger observatories to image the moon.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
IMHO, pretty disappointing video, I think his first one was better

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thank you Joe and whoever else was involved in this mind blowing presentation.

I'll be ordering the DVD for sure! -

The only criticism I have is the Mech-Bot in the 1st part - I'd really be careful identifying everything like that as a given, rather than a reference point - as that turns your brilliant work into speculative work - and judging by many opinions on this thread that is the detraction of your otherwise, intelligent, visually stunning, informative *new* work!

You should be really pleased with this work!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

No, not "all observatory employees". But the people in charge...the ones who cash the government grant checks.

Further, there is a bias in science. Since observatory time slots are much sought after for "legitimate science", people who want to view anything must have a good reason and the credentials to support their need to use the equipment.

Exhuberant is correct. The proof of his correctness, to me, comes from several reports of denials by larger observatories to image the moon.

Have a quick look here NOT all telescopes are controlled as you claim remember 95% of the world is not the USA!

www.telescope.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
this video has got to be absolute trash. If all this crazy stuff was true about the moon, then why have the russians or the chinese etc not spilled the beans on this.

why would every country capable of Hi-Def Video/Images of the moon keep things a secret.

Its a money making lie that will go round in a full circle when they return in 2020.

So all the Astronauts that have been there are just lying to us? Come on.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Are you aware of the extent to which NASA has infiltrated the Space Programs of other nations?

Are you aware that NASA is not a 'civilian space agency' but is in fact a Defense Agency?

Did you know about this thing while it was in orbit?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Take out everything you want from this movie/doco - strip it back to only its bare essentials of colorization of the images - and that alone is completely worth the ticket alone. It is outstanding - people should really be watching this. How main stream don't leap on this would be a huge huge loss for them.

I don't usually feel so compelled to write reviews on docos like this - but it is so visually compelling - I actually felt like waking up - and I already know the Moon is artificial - but this just sealed it for me.

I'll be watching it a 3rd time tonight - and ordering the DVD asap. I suspect the DVD has extras and even clearer vision that the uploads?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It has took me awhile to read all this thread. What I found out is that WE humans can not seem to get past thinking only in Earth Terms. It's all we know! Struggling to even dare to think that the possibility of a 3 mile high humanoid could exist.....It is mind boggling to our imagination, staggering, even trying to visualize this and not to mention what it does to our Egos!!! So who we are makes it impossible for us to even consider that this could be a reality. Heaven forbid God dare create someone Technologically superior, uhh...and bigger!!!
It is a big Universe....the Possibilities of Impossibilities is always there.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Where did the other Moon Rising threads go? its beyond frustrating that pages just go blank without any reason given, whats up what, seriously?

Anywho, as i wrote in the now gone thread, i got really interested in knowing more of the alleged Bellcomm insider and his story. I cant remember the name of the guy speaking of him, but does anyone have any additional info or anything about the mystery man?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Get moon views aswell.

It has exactly what you are looking for with regards to those colourized images.

It has plenty of em - You'll be hitting pause alot.

M.r Escamilla really did a sweet job with these latest films.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Many times (actually I was the one working there). Guess what I saw? Many great images of the airless, dead moon.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join