It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have found one of the sites which was used by Mr Escamilla to obtain some of the images he used in his film.

The images that can be found here are stunning

pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So where exactly is this video he said he was going to release for free for a bit?

Was he lying?

[edit on 30/5/09 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by zorgon
This image is offered by the USGS as one of the images taken by Clementine using the high res natural light camera... see anything wrong?

That earth is a 3D CGI model pasted onto the gray moonscape to keep people believing the myth that the moon is not a full color celestial body.

I mean we all know that they never tamper with images right? Love that NASA Gray Moon, don't you?

All and all id say it proves nothing other than the fact a pretty picture of earth which goes along nicely with USGS mission. BY THE WAY NASA WILL TELL YOU IF THEY MANIPULATED THE IMAGE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE NAME FROM NASA IT HAS ALL KIND OF INFORMATION.

[edit on 5/26/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
So where exactly is this video he said he was going to release for free for a bit?

Was he lying?

It was my premature announcement of the You Tube film he is planning to make happen, but as I mentioned earlier, I was not supposed to have made any official announcement, my bad, because I was so over joyed at hearing this I came here to tell everyone of his plans. I screwed up big time because he still has to justify giving it away for free before paying his investors back their initial investments. So I really made a mess of things and please don't claim he lied, it was my fault for making the announcement prematurely. I spoke with him over the phone shortly after he found out and he was a bit miffed, but was at the end of the conversation very forgiving even though I screwed it up here. I won't ever post anything else about that until he greenlights it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy2theR

Was he lying?

It was my premature announcement of the You Tube film he is planning to make happen, but as I mentioned earlier, I was not supposed to have made any official announcement, my bad, because I was so over joyed at hearing this I came here to tell everyone of his plans. I screwed up big time because he still has to justify giving it away for free before paying his investors back their initial investments. So I really made a mess of things and please don't claim he lied, it was my fault for making the announcement prematurely. I spoke with him over the phone shortly after he found out and he was a bit miffed, but was at the end of the conversation very forgiving even though I screwed it up here. I won't ever post anything else about that until he greenlights it.

mhm okay.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

btw with the Moon now waxing in the evening sky and hopefully clear conditions here I'll try and take a few pictures of the Moon in the same position at the same time at different exposure settings and post the results here. See if I can change the colour of the Moon

No joy on that front
Looks like the Moon is very definitely a greyish-browny colour. But I did manage to show why some pictures have stars in them and others do not. Pictures posted here to make them more easy to find for future reference

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I can't believe there still isn't a free copy anywhere on the internet. How can nobody leak this. This is a conspiracy. :/

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well looks like a sequel is in the works.

moonrising-themovie.com...

With the incredible reception “Moon Rising “ is receiving, Jose Escamilla has started production on a supplement / sequel film entitled: “Moon Rising: Unplugged” by popular demand. The content contained in the new upcoming film is footage too lengthy to have been included in Moon Rising. "Moon Rising: Unplugged" has raw footage never seen before. This film will show a lot of additional footage that couldn’t be included in “Moon Rising” because of the extensive supplemental material so he felt an extended film was necessary. There is more from Cary Martynuik (Marty-neck), a possible small primate captured on film during Apollo 14 just prior to take off from the moon and much, much more. TBLN Films is offering our subscribers a chance to participate in the making of the new film. Jose’s talent for quality filmmaking is known worldwide and unfortunately the costs associated with quality filmmaking requires a good sized budget. We are offering our subscribers the opportunity to buy credits to help fund the quality films that he is known for and in demand. By contributing to the film your name will be included on all posters, DVD cover artwork, beginning and end credits (Depending on type of credit purchased) and anything pertaining to Moon Rising: Unplugged along with web site visibility. You receive copies of the film prior to release. The film is in production now and monies are needed for music licensing, on-camera interviews and other licensing costs such as footage, photos, etc. Join us in making another powerful thought provoking film by Jose Escamilla. Saskia Kraft van Ermel - Executive Producer - TBLN Films

Also Moon Rising has become $9.95 to watch.. but thats a coupon code. Once Jose makes the figure he invested. THEN it should be free to watch. I mean, this is OUR moon and he is making money from it... lol....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well if nobody here has invested the money to watch this, I don't think may people outside this site has. I mean... has a single one of us actually paid to see it? I don't think he's going to make his investment...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

Well....Barnum and Bailey knew it long ago.....people will pay to see it, if you advertise and promote it properly.

Even though, as has been mentioned....the freaking Moon is visible for free....it happens to orbit our planet, once every approximate 28+ days. AND, it is free for all!!!!!

This latest round of baloney videos is fast-tracked because soon, technology will make the market for this junk dry up. SO, the jackals make the videos, they hope to make a quick few bucks, and then move on to another scam....just wait, you'll see them again!!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I like you. Star for you.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well if nobody here has invested the money to watch this, I don't think may people outside this site has. I mean... has a single one of us actually paid to see it? I don't think he's going to make his investment...

And THAT is why there are no great research videos out there to watch...

If no one wants to pay for the work, why would anyone do the work and spend the money?

Ya all want disclosure, but you want someone else to do the work for nothing...

Bunch of hypocrits, the lot of ya....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

beautyfrom...

Just speaking from truth.

BTW, devishly wicked avatar!!!!

I wish there was an on=topic point I could make, for this thread.....

Can't think of nuthin....

gotta go now....it's a Sunday...Woo Hoo!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is their any truth in the rumour his next film will be called

Moon Rising II

aka Can I have your credit card details sucker sorry fellow believer!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Moon Rising II

I blew it coming here. I see how most of you ATS'rs want everything for "free" and if someone, in this case Jose Escamilla, charges for his works, it's more of a demeaning case against his integrity for having to charge for his findings. All or most of you claim he's in it for the money and nothing else, yet, his films have proven to bring forth evidence no one else has presented and no one else has the "moxie" to present. Moon Rising, should it be used as a tool for disclosure, has every bit of the reason why NASA needs to be taken to task. His film brings forth evidences that no one else in the world has tapped. It's not just another film about the re-hashing of all that been presented by other film documentary producers. Moon Rising, in my opinion, is the ultimate Moon Anomaly documentary ever made. Nothing comes close to this film. Moon Rising presents things you have never seen before. The stylings of a Jose Escamilla film, he brilliantly brings it! No matter what you here at ATS say about him, accusing him of being a thief, a charletan, and a faker, you are all wrong. I don't know where all these rumors started, but I have grown to know him personally, and a lot of his accusers here on ATS are dead wrong on who he really is. The way I look at it, his accusers are more than likely misinformation / agent provocateurs, bent on discrediting his great works. All these accusations and smear campaigns against him here on ATS, have no bearing on his works. Where it all comes down to it, he is bringing to the table what no-one else dares to touch. His "cutting edge" films are thought provoking and bring truth in a way anyone can grasp. So for all of you accusing him and calling him a liar, you need to show us here at ATS, where you get your information that proves what you accuse him of. Otherwise, just keep these accusations to youreslves and just go away.
Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Moon Rising II

I blew it coming here. I see how most of you ATS'rs want everything for "free" and if someone, in this case Jose Escamilla, charges for his works, it's more of a demeaning case against his integrity for having to charge for his findings. All or most of you claim he's in it for the money and nothing else, yet, his films have proven to bring forth evidence no one else has presented and no one else has the "moxie" to present. Moon Rising, should it be used as a tool for disclosure, has every bit of the reason why NASA needs to be taken to task. His film brings forth evidences that no one else in the world has tapped. It's not just another film about the re-hashing of all that been presented by other film documentary producers. Moon Rising, in my opinion, is the ultimate Moon Anomaly documentary ever made. Nothing comes close to this film. Moon Rising presents things you have never seen before. The stylings of a Jose Escamilla film, he brilliantly brings it! No matter what you here at ATS say about him, accusing him of being a thief, a charletan, and a faker, you are all wrong. I don't know where all these rumors started, but I have grown to know him personally, and a lot of his accusers here on ATS are dead wrong on who he really is. The way I look at it, his accusers are more than likely misinformation / agent provocateurs, bent on discrediting his great works. All these accusations and smear campaigns against him here on ATS, have no bearing on his works. Where it all comes down to it, he is bringing to the table what no-one else dares to touch. His "cutting edge" films are thought provoking and bring truth in a way anyone can grasp. So for all of you accusing him and calling him a liar, you need to show us here at ATS, where you get your information that proves what you accuse him of. Otherwise, just keep these accusations to youreslves and just go away.
Jimmy2theR

You have got me wrong I would not want his film even if it came in a solid gold diamond encrusted case!

PS WATCHED THE TRAILER SAW THE USUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC
BS CSI is not real he also likes to colour in things like John Lear same old BS! Different film thats all!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I blew it coming here.

No....

You "blew it" when you told everyone Moon Rising would be online for a free for a period of time.

Here:

"I just received an email from Mr. Escamilla. On the Anniversary today May 25, 1961, the day President Kennedy calls for a mission to send man to the moon, he is making Moon Rising available on You Tube for seven days for all to see. He is taking down his PPV and wants as many people to see this film. Look for it on his You Tube Channel, on his moon rising web site and other web sites he is having upload his film sometime today. It's being uploaded in HD. I think this is Great news! A serious decision on his part with his film. He felt compelled this morning to do this and it will be online soon!"

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And THAT is why there are no great research videos out there to watch...

If no one wants to pay for the work, why would anyone do the work and spend the money?

Ya all want disclosure, but you want someone else to do the work for nothing...

Bunch of hypocrits, the lot of ya....

Zorgon, you present a LOT of information for free. It costs you real money, and copious amounts of real time.

I spend some real time as well, and freely share my research, as do most ATSers.

John Lear, for the most part, provides his info for free, too.

While making a living is expected, i think that people get jaded when you are charged 20 bucks for a video that rehashes many points already hashed myriad times.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why most ATSer's think info should be free is the fact that we have paid for information before, only to be disappointed by bogus info, or somethimng saying buy the next video/book for more info. Credible sources tend to share the info for free with the masses through media outlets or other means, for the good of knowledge of all mankind. Most people that do actually charge for their websites/videos/books etc tend to be BS and only out to make money.
my 2 cents

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just look at whatsherface, Blossom Goodchild(think that was her name) with the whole alien contact hoax. She charged for ascension info and books and after making millions, nothing happened as it was supposed to. she took the money and ran, didnt give any of the people that bought into her BS their money back when nothing happened. In it for hte money only, have you heard anything else baout her lying A**? Whatever happened to her anyways? anyone know?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join