It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI: The new flu, an analytical approach

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

As long as you guys are following you make my work worthwhile!

Thank you

-Zyk

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Did somebody on this thread mention not getting much more info in the UK-

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is a small feature with one comment from someone. It looks like on the right side of the column there are tv/radio reports.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I see now that i also have an SCI tag on the thread.
Awsome.
@win keep the good posts coming!

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's officially in all 50 US states-

www.reuters.com...

IMO, they finally mentioned the person who passed away in CA(RIP) earlier, but didn't give a follow up until today.

It also mentions there are really at least 200,000 cases in the US.

The phrase underlying conditions was used again.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The data from WHO still sugest the rate is decreasing, but as said in last update i belive the numbers are manipulated. If the trend continues even after declaring phase 6 i will rework my graphs.

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Info for the readers that might be new to this thread: Latest graphs and updates on bottom of page 6.

Stay tuned
-Zyk

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Zykloner]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is an update from the CDC, but it's not for this week-

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Have seen it, too bad they only update 3 times a week now

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Speaking of manipulating numbers-

Mexico: Mexico has officially reported 154 new confirmed cases of Swine (H1N1) flu with 3 deaths, bringing total to 5717 cases with 106 deaths.

The other day they 117 deaths, rip.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know.
It do seem that the reports are on the way to catching up my graph again though. A phase 6 and proper testing and the infected numbers will explode.

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
WHO IHR meeting today to re-evaluate the current phase. (Might declare phase6)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zykloner
WHO IHR meeting today to re-evaluate the current phase. (Might declare phase6)

Looks like they did: www.reuters.com...

Hope we start getting more numbers again.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thats what im hoping yes.
And numbers that make sense.

More graphs will come in a few days.

Stay tuned.
-Zyk

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zykloner

Today the Florida Department of Health confirmed the death of a 9-year-old male in Miami Dade from H1N1 Swine Flu.

This is Florida’s first laboratory confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu death.

While most cases of H1N1 swine flu are mild, there are exceptions like this tragic case. Nationally, the CDC is reporting 45 deaths associated with Swine Flu, and as the flu progresses that number will unfortunately rise.

The World Health Organization (WHO) alert level is at Phase 6 "pandemic." The pandemic (WHO level 6) status is based on geographic distribution and not the severity of swine flu. In effect the WHO is saying that swine flu H1N1 is now circulating world-wide.

www.doh.state.fl.us...

Here is the latest update from the Florida Department of Health. We were getting these daily, but they are infrequent now. The death of the child triggered this update. It doesn't seem they are taking the level 6 upgrade very seriously!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Kinda funny how not even WHO update daily even though their pandemic and response guidelines for national authorities say that one should have daily updates from the goverment at a specific time each day.

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So it is June 24, 2009. My in-laws just came back from Canada with a nasty cold. Now I have it, my body aches, I am coughing up phlem with blood in it, and my head is overly stuffed!

I called my doctor, he offered to call me in a prescription, or see me, but he doesn't know of any labs testing for the Swine Flu in our area!

I called the hospital, they are no longer testing for Swine Flu either! I live in the capital city of Florida!

So, the number that the CDC, and WHO are using are extremely skewed. They are not even testing people that have all the symptoms! I suppose if it kills me, someone will send a sample off to be tested!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Too bad to hear.
If i where you i would refuse tamiflu and stock up on antibiotics for secondary infections.

Good luck friend.

-Zyk

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm so sorry.

I just saw a little blurb that the WHO estimates about a million(Americans?) are exposed/infected.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm feeling better today. Still coughing. It took a few days, and it could have been a regular cold. My mother-in-law went and got a Z-pack, but it didn't help her any. I think the blood in my cough was from a raw throat from all the coughing!

Anyhow, pretty sure it's about gone, I wish I could know for sure if this was Swine, or something else. I have never had a cold in June before!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Great point.
I know quite a few who say that they only have the cold or somthing, but how many in the northern hemisphere got the cold/flu in june/july.(not many)

I see that my numbers are starting to fit again after the declaration of phase 6. (as predicted)

I would love to make new graphs now but i dont have time atm

Now im going to the roskilde festival for 8 days so i might not be online that time.

Promise i will get starting on new graphs when home.

Stay tuned.
-Zyk

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join