It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens design our future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
We are a civilization that is just beginning to thrive. Every civilization that has ever existed ( i would say ) has to go through the primitive stage of idiotic rulers and shameful ways of living and democracy. Only now are we stepping over the primitive edge and in to the intelligent barrier.

If anyone here thinks we have gotten this far with absolutely no help from the outside forces (possibly aliens) then i strongly think you may be incorrect. We are at a critical stage and look how far we have come over the last 50-100 years. We have come around 360 degrees on how we used to view the world , once so stubborn in our ways , now so highly spiritual and obsessive about the future. Yes, now we can call ourselves a race worthy of growing stronger and moving up in to the universe.

For our own good , we are being nurtured , because babies have to be nurtured and looked after , otherwise they will never become strong and healthy. Just as we , once a primitive and confused society are becoming mature and forward thinking.

I don't know what the almighty aliens have in store for us next , but it is going to be grand , i can guarantee you that. That is all i have to say for now.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Im not saying we are dumb and couldn't have made these technological advancements we have made in the last 100 years , i'm just saying we may have been pushed in the right direction by unknown forces.

You're probably thinking "ok.. but why tell us this". Well i find it's a good idea to write down my thoughts about life after thinking about it.
We should enjoy ourselves and be positive and realize there's more to life than what meets the eye.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ah, hah! Moments strike us. With the booming age of Sci Fi, and the ability to question the future, it isn't that unreasonable to assume that we did it ourselves.

Im sure if you created a version of the internet that comes in Contact Lens form, you'd be pretty upset if someone went on claiming aliens gave you the knowledge and took your glory away.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yeah , but maybe the people who made groundbreaking technology , without their own knowledge may have been given the idea through some sort of alien communications..

Makes you think.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think God designs our future, not Aliens.

And even though you say we have begun to thrive, I beg to differ. All we have done is killed our own race, polluted the world, and brought about our own demise by waging war.

And we stand back while millions of people starve to death.

Shame on us, that is what I think.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

And even though you say we have begun to thrive, I beg to differ. All we have done is killed our own race, polluted the world, and brought about our own demise by waging war. And we stand back while millions of people starve to death.

We are still primitive in some ways i agree, these types of setbacks are inevitable for beginning civilizations and really , i see the future growing brightly. Although there is poverty and wars , some things can't be helped.. given time we will sort those problems out.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Aliens come into Eath space every day they are called Babies.

From a womb into a room , just another miracle life that out cuts the throat knife.

No one loves unless they feel as their own, but subsitute concerrn can service the bone .

Hate Love, gun bullet, Jew muslim, jew christian ,love all pray they know your lingo.

Respectv the ANZACS then turn away ecery day, count your loot, count your cash. turn away they are coming fast.

In the end its all about the end.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

As long as we focus on a better future we can achieve it.

I believe strongly in human life.
I hope we can make it, but still am uneasy about it, actually achieving it.

Difficult times ahead indeed, the defining moments, are upon us for sure.

The next 1,000 years will tell if we make it or not.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
[m

I think it is too late - we have shown that we do not care about our brotherman.

I hope and pray that it is not too late, but I think that it is too late - we just do not care.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Spellbound , you say

I think God designs our future, not Aliens.

Why does god allow povery and war if he is in control of our destiny?
It makes more sense (for me anyway) that an outside force is slowly showing us the ways and guiding our future in to a better place.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I agree with your last post , well said. Star

I have good feelings about our future , none negative what soever.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Maybe earlier civilizations on Earth were just beta tests for these Supreme Alien beings who are in control of our destiny. Maybe we are the result of years of testing and they now have the knowledge to let us grow in to a full fledged society with our morals and thoughts stabilized.

at 4:45 on this clip , i found a guy shared my exact thoughts.

ps. I just found this now , before i had my idea. Im not copying these are my own visions.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Maybe that outside force is God? But I have an open mind about aliens as well.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Maybe it is , but maybe it's the alien race living on the moon. The mayans might have been the Beta test. We are the stable version.
)

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well , how we got here is the major question here. If we believe in evolution then we can say the aliens had nothing to do with us.

If we think that we couldn't have evolved because there isn't much hard proof of it , than we must of had some outside help coming here. Dont you agree?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I think God designs our future, not Aliens....

...And we stand back while millions of people starve to death.

He/She/It hasn't done a very good job so far then!
I think that we got here by ourselves, that we are just starting to realise our technological prowess and that aliens or Zombies had nothing to do with it

[edit on 14-5-2009 by aorAki]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Debating fate and/or destiny is not a novel topic, although it can be fun to discuss it as other folks have done before us...

Proof of either fate or destiny has been sought for ages. Oedipus is just one story we have that deals with the notions of fat and destiny and whether it even exists or not. It's a good read and I would recommend it to anyone.

Still nothing on the proof front though.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well nobody has real proof of Ufos or Aliens yet we still debate it just as much.
This is directly related in my opinion.

I shall give that book a read if i can get my hands on a copy. Thanks

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

so what are Angels and Demons.....do you think that they are Aliens....even if they are Aliens, wouldnt they be Gods creation....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You know I've often wondered, once we reach out next step or phase in our evolution such as our higher state of consciousness etc. If we are accepted into the galactic community or whatever living amongst other aliens in our universe. When our technology is at it's peak, what does this mean for the average Joe? Would people still be required for 9-5 jobs? Would people still be requires to work their majority of life? Or would we have more time for ourselves. Will everyone be treated equal? Or will we still live in a world where it's controlled and manipulated by money. It is certainly a interesting time to be alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join