It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is funny. I realize I am kind of validating it by posting, but I really had to address the "skeptics". Do any of you "skeptics" on here really think that these people believe this?? The OP said that he/she believes the moon crashed into the earth at some time in history since man has been on this planet. They are basically making a mockery of you and this site. They are either children who are just playing games, or a group of people who have something against ATS (rival site maybe?), and come here and post BS then ACT way too emotional at the slightest hint of skepticism. ALL they want is confrontation, just watch, next ultra stupid thread that gets started, ignore it. Fight your urge to confront the obvious BS. Watch how mad they get because the "debunkers" don't show up, they will repeatedly ask where they are so they can demand they stay out of the thread, and claim false vindication.

These threads are intentionally created to make us (ATS) look stupid.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

ATS would look a lot stupider if nobody pointed out the BS, IMNSHO. "The only thing (stupidity) needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hey you debunkers!

stop spoiling everyone's fun with facts and research...

dont you know that true believers care for none of that nonsense?

hee hee....

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Are you calling warrenb a child?

Or someone playing a game?

Or someone with a vendetta?

Did you bother to check the OP's history before you went on your rant?

Clearly you didn't, I may not agree with the premise of this thread but blindly claiming that the OP is a child or has a vendetta against ATS is ridiculous.

I'm shocked that people have starred you for your ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
But you guys have to remember that NASA / our govt will only publish/make known things that they want us to know. Thus it could be a complete set up

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I disagree. I believe that most of the people that post these things (and reply to them) wholeheartedly believe what they're writing. I think that the "hoax" factor is much smaller than the "horribly gullible" one.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
HOAX!

Richard C. Hoagland can't even find this guy.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
An internet search may reveal the photo is from the grand opening of a new mini mall.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
so...I wonder if Skeptic Overlord will be embarassed by this and delete it? like the (admittedly questionable) Obama Smoking Gun thread about his Occidental College Records..hmmm

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
damn, can't a mod close a thread when it's a proven hoax ??
i read the first 10 posts to get it, and only those.
guys, you must have LOTS of time to lose, arguing on 4 more pages.
if negative stars ever existed, such threads would auto-destroy within half an hour

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipshot
so...I wonder if Skeptic Overlord will be embarassed by this and delete it? like the (admittedly questionable) Obama Smoking Gun thread about his Occidental College Records..hmmm

I hope this one stays until it is declared a hoax but deleting that other thread was completely understandable. It racked up way too many pages. It was a waste of space.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Absolute rubbish of the highest order.

When was this photographed? While NASA had a lapse in their security and forgot they were denying this?

Please!

It's stated that NASA deny this, and that a group of photographers were allowed to see it? You can't have it both ways. Either NASA deny it, or they don't.

Sorry to disappoint, but this is complete BS.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know the difference between Charles Morris and Morris Charles? Here is a hint. One of them worked for NASA and is not the person in the OP's post. The other one is made up.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Are you calling warrenb a child?

Or someone playing a game?

Or someone with a vendetta?

Yes.

Did you bother to check the OP's history before you went on your rant?

Nope.

Clearly you didn't, I may not agree with the premise of this thread but blindly claiming that the OP is a child or has a vendetta against ATS is ridiculous.

Okay. Whatever you say. Personally, I think it's pretty hard to believe any rational adult would say they believe that the moon crashed into the earth and a statue stuck to the moon. But if you believe it, good for you.

I'm shocked that people have starred you for your ignorance.

I'm not. Glad to know there are some real people left on the internet...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ctrl + Alt + Delete

Sorry this thread has been finally deleted after 10 pages or so of crazy, funny, and out right redic posting.

Lets move on now.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can't believe how many stars this thread got. Unbelievable. Are people able to discern things themselves anymore or has the majority of this place been dumbed down to automatically accept even the most inane theories with no evidence or even lies presented as truth?

Something's not right.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

WASHINGTON, DC - A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

Source with images and stuff

whoa!!!

My theory is that at sometime the moon collided with the earth and bits of civilizations it struck got stuck to it.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by warrenb]

You must be an incredibly special individual to actually believe that earth and the moon just seem to bounce off of each other transfering bits of statues from one planet to its closest moon. Dude, thanks for putting a massive smile on my face at your stupid expense! [Slaps Forehard and Screams] 'TARD!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

My thoughts exactly dude! Someone else with one iota of intelligence!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
My theory is that at sometime the moon collided with the earth and bits of civilizations it struck got stuck to it.
[edit on 5-5-2009 by warrenb]

Interesting theory - however, it has no basis in reality.

If the moon collided with Earth, both bodies would be shattered. Anything living on either one would be wiped out.

It's not like they'd stick together a moment, and a few hundred aliens could just go down a slide from the moon to earth.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why aren't the "moderators" labelling this thread as a hoax already? Too bad your website is now a business.... "deny ignorance" my arse.

The picture doesn't even look legitimate, it looks like a really bad photoshop

I've been thinking this for a very long time, but ATS certainly is going down the pan.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by dodgygeeza]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join