It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth a Prison Planet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Hey, that's very good! I'll check the link and read some more (gonna finish the one below, first).

When you get a chance, please read almost the same stuff, differently put, by Laura Knight-Jadczyk:

http: // cassiopaea. org /cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-k.htm

(I can't get the link to work here on ats, must be the .org thing: paste url into browser, consolidate the sentence, and you've got it.)

You will enjoy immensely.

Black Iron Prison, indeed (Philip K. Dick)!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you so very much for the part that you quoted.

It ties in with my memories - I know exactly what this means. It's the first thing I've read to corroborate what I remember.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

I'd be really interested to hear about your experiences and observations in the astral realms and what has led you to a similar conclusion

Well my impression so far in the astral realms are firstly that they are not as pleasant as they should be. When they do become pleasant is usually when I am flying. When i do fly it is normally not well received by those around me, also it has taken me years to notice that the updrafts to aid my flying are key in terms of they take me to places that are already recognised as a 'hot spot'. It is in these hot spots that i notice malevolent attempts to keep me from going any futher. I have also noticed obstacles in the way of natural streams in which I flow. It's as though someone or something, an organised something is capatilising on the fact that it is restricting my progress. As a result I can only assume my progress threatens their very existance in some shape or form.

Regarding reincarnation, I have done this many times and am not going to do it again I have learnt all I need to learn about life on this planet and as a result have some unusual abilities. I have fought many etherical battles with dark forces seeking to implant my thought process with their energy at many turns. I just pray to God that the corruption has not spread too far throughout the realms.

I also believe many have come here to earth as fallen angels in an attempt to save humanity from the clutches of evil. I beleive I am one of these angels, not because i have some ego to satisfy but because of the evidence that has presented itself to me and the souls that have walked into mine on numourous ocassions, passing onto me their knowledge. In adition to this I have my past life memories which I have verified as factual by correlating my memories with historical writtings and research going back to the early stages of civilisation. I have been shown secrets that point to the nature and sensitivity of the paradox called planet earth which incidently is a culmination of many of the errors that have come out of creation based mostly around fear and manipulation. I have tried to fix some of these errors but alas people are so easily maniplated into systems which revolves around need and greed that they have become blinded to their own potential as a spark of God.

It's a shambles and unfortunatly I have had to draw a line and admit there will be losses. I've done enough now and it's time to ensure the wellbeing of my own soul which saddens me as one of my greatest pleasures is igniting the spark in others.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Please elaborate, what do you remember?

Your reply was most interesting.

If you don't feel comfortable posting publically, u2u me.

That dog on your avatar is adorable.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Interesting insights. The "fallen angels" that equate to "ascended masters" in my book are evil disguised as light though. These would be the ones planning an open return to earth. I believe there are enlightned beings and guides aligned with the light but I would not call them "ascended masters"....the traditional understanding of "ascended masters" are a group of beings who have earned their "gold stars" through many lifetimes on earth, who are organized in a hierarchical fashion and who govern various systems off world, like the astral planes. There is a "lord of karma" for example, and the ruler of Earth, Sannat Kumara . This group to me are the spiritual version of the earthly Illuminati.

I'd prefer to view you as a lightworker so as not to confuse you with this manipulative group of beings.

The fallen angels/ascended masters of the Bible were based upon an earlier Sumerian account of what went on if you trust the Sumerian account of our origins which is far older than the biblical account : The Annunaki had a faction of lesser-ranked Annunaki called the IGIGI stationed on another planet that some researchers link to Mars. (the watchers of the Bible). Some of this group went against the rules and began mixing with the new humans that the Annunaki had created by genetically altering the genome of primitive ape-like man. They in effect went against the rules of "god" (Enlil) by mixing with the new creations, sullying the experiment no doubt. The Igigi were the "fallen angels" while other bunch of Annunaki ruled over by Enlil were marketed as the good guys . Then the fallout between Enlil and Enki was another matter alltogether, Enlil wanting to kill the failed experiment off, Enki wanting to give us a chance. The big head-honcho was ANU, who I suspect is the being called Ancient of Days in the Bible and Sannat Kumara in Theosophy and other religions. The overseer of Earth and the Astral realms if you like.

Curiously the beings Share International are preparing for hail from Mars and Venus so we are told. Sky beings from Venus are talked about in various ancient accounts while the ascended masters themselves according to Zoraistrianism are the 144,000 light workers sent from Venus to help mankind . What a funny coincidence....

If there are beings out there who would truly like to help awaken mankind then I doubt they have anything whatsover to do with fallen angels and the good/bad annunaki camps of "gods" whose presence permeates all ancient literature, they just go by different names.

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
*hand up

not fallen..

jumped??

Nia

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"He who looks will not see it;

He who listens will not hear it;

He who gropes will not grasp it.
The formless nonentity,

the motionless source of motion.

The infinite essence of the spirit is the source of life.
Spirit is self.

Walls form and support a room,
yet the space between them is most important.

A pot is formed of clay,
yet the space formed therein is most useful.

Action is caused by the force of nothing on something,
just as the nothing of spirit is the source of all form.

One suffers great afflictions because one has a body.

Without a body what afflictions could one suffer?

When one cares more for the body than for his own spirit,
One becomes the body and looses the way of the spirit.

The self, the spirit, creates illusion.
The delusion of Man is that reality is not an illusion.

One who creates illusions and makes them more real than reality,

follows the path of the spirit and finds the way of heaven".

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
There is no prison, every single human on this planet chose to be here, knowingly or unknowingly. You cannot experience something if you did not chose to. Once you are born on Earth you chose the life and circumstances that surround it.

In some sense in can be called a prison since your whole identity is lost while on Earth, all you know, or should know is your current life and experiences. You should have no memory of past events/lives, etc.

Now the purpose for this loss of memory is such that you can experience life on this planet more genuinly. You would be unable to perceive this existance on Earth as you do now if you knew you had many previous lives and that there are many other spirits/aliens in the univers, God, etc.

Call it a prison, call it a school, the point is that the experience, wisdom, knowledge with which we leave this place once we finish is very valuable for your own development and progress. Once you learn or better yet remembered who you really are you will leave Earth for some other places to grow.

Some of us are fallen angels, some are new spirits evolving, some are just visiting, etc. The common thing for us all is the desire to experience life of Earth. It is a wonderful thing, with goods and bads. You can experience love in all its forms. Since love is the unity of all feelings and emotions. Here on Earth you can live fully each part of it. From happiness to sadness.

A prison is a place that you want to escape from, but the question is, what made you arrive in it in the first place? That is the question we should ask not why we are in a prison if you like to call it so.

The asnwer is not the same for all of us, we all have our reasons. Some can leave it tomorrow but still chose to stay.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

What if we chose to come here because we were told that coming back here is simply "the way it goes", or something we "have" to do...but we failed to see through the illusion....?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The surface of the Earth can be likened to a Prison Planet, especially at this late hour where the NWO is about to be set up.

However the Earth is Hollow and inside it reside the Vril-ya and they are a very advanced Race of Beings.

Part of the NWOs agenda is to take Control of the Surface to gather enough resources for an invasion of the inner Hollow Earth. However it should be pointed out that it won't be successful because UFOs will then intervene 'from above'.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Did you read the "Alien Interview" ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's a worthwhile and good read

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes i agree, earth is and i think always has been a prison planet. Think about it. UFO's spoted all the time but no contact. Now I do not remember it work for word but there was a lecture i heard on the subject and it said somthing like.
"You ever wonder why we don't get visitors?How many visitors do you think alcatraz got when it was in opperation."

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

hey me 2. I can't send the PMs yet because im new but the OP sould chck out and read www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6274114#pid6274114
it covers the subject of our prison planet. It's a mix of L Ron Hubbard and Zacharia Sitchin's works. If it is real the WOW. or it might be fake who knows?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron
Where did you get your theory?

The only two places I have seen the term "prison planet" used, is by Scientologists, and by Alex Jones.

Nope..... Philip K. Dick also spoke of an invisible "black iron prison" in his later books.

He truly believed earth was a prison.

An during his "episode" or "breakdown" period....he said he actually saw it briefly....superimposed on the earth.
It's mentioned in his book Valis.

The only reference I've found is this.

Black Iron Prison The Black Iron Prison is a concept of an all-pervasive system of social control postulated in the Tractates Cryptica Scriptura, a summary of an unpublished Gnostic exegesis included in VALIS.

“ Once, in a cheap science fiction novel, Fat had come across a perfect description of the Black Iron Prison, but set in the far future. So if you superimposed the past (ancient Rome) over the present (California in the twentieth century) and superimposed the far future world of The Android Cried Me a River over that, you got the Empire, as the supra- or trans-temporal constant. Everyone who had ever lived was literally surrounded by the iron walls of the prison; they were all inside it and none of them knew it.”

[edit on 14/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Some other references and further reading to be found here.

www.techgnosis.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Also, you should read the book Valis if you haven't already.
It is a very profound and brilliant book.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 14/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Planet earth is a prison for disembodied alien races. In a spiritually advanced world, when a new alien races that is spiritually advance colonizes or takes over a planet, they do not physically kill all the inhabitants of that planet otherwise the inhabitants will become disembodies spirits capable of taking over the bodies of the invaders on colonizers , instead they disembody as many people as possible, place them in a special container and then transport them to other planets where they will be dumped, buried under ground until the container decays or simply imprisoned in the bodies of other aliens that are already present on that planet.

What we now call mankind, humans, or humanity is actually several humanoid alien races that were rounded up thousands of years ago from different worlds , some of which their biological bodies could not survive this climate, but they still exist here on earth as a wondering disembodied spirits and were dumped here by the thousands. We do not see ourselves different aliens races because we have been around each others for so long that we became used to seeing this physical form .

Some of the aliens that were dumped here have no regard for life or have any conscience’s. To make this clear, imagine Rwanda genocide where a family man kisses his children goodbye in the morning and then goes on a killing spree over a period of 100 days. That same family man will find a woman hiding in the bushes with her children looks the children in the eye and then calmly take his machete or sword and star hacking those individuals to death. Can you imagine yourself doing that even for a day without going crazy. If you believe in humanity ,then imagine the fact that we are all immortal souls and also imagine living with such killers ,not just on this planet, but many planets to come for the rest of your eternity.

We are not all here to learn or evolve. We are here as prisoners and we must go beyond the flesh and blood identity if we are to break free from this prison.

The reasons that we do not seem to find a way out is because the majority of us still believe that we are all humans. The majority of us identify with the family blood line instead of personality traits therefore when the body dies we find that the individual we once called our brothers and sister were actually aliens from other world whose nature are not fully compatible with our own and so we start a new search for a family to reincarnate into.
The aliens who dumped many of the aliens here knew that most of us identify with the flesh more than we identify with our own nature and values, so they imprisoned families in different bodies to make sure that they do not regroup and are always at war with one another.

Alien abduction sometimes takes place when the aliens discover that somebody is spiritually breaking free, so what they do is imprison another prisoners inside the same body to get the prisoners fighting, it is the reasons why many people her random senseless voices inside their heads.

Starseeds, indigo children and light worker are not anything special. They are newly disembodied alien races from other planets that are being dumped or disposed of on this planet ,and they are being trapped in the human bodies to make sure they forget who they were along with any scientific knowledge they may use to regroup and then plan their escape from this prison planet.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
its not the planet....its our understanding of dimensions....
look outside the space u exist within.....

[edit on 31/10/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As a continuation of the theme of this thread please see

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Did you read the "Alien Interview" ?

it's a worthwhile and good read

Im a scientologist and i have to say that "alien interview" like someone on that thread and like i have said on a recent thread is someone trying to re-write L Ron Hubbards writtings and pass them off as their own work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join