It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth a Prison Planet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
The only prison is unhappiness.

If you are unhappy, that is a prison.

I cannot leave the planet physically. Am I in prison?

I cannot leave the country without money and a passport. Am I in prison?

I cannot leave my home, because I may have children. Am I in prison?

I am in prison, but I have a television, internet, a couch, a large living room, a nice bathroom, a car to drive around in, people all around, bars, clubs, food a plenty, a lake, clean water, access to the ocean, and the prison grounds extend for miles, so far I could never go there if I wanted to. But I know the fences are there. Am I in prison?

The point being, if you are happy, you are never in prison. If you are unhappy, you are always in prison.

This goes back to being in a state of denial as I mentioned ealier. Also the fact that someone is happy does not detract from the fact that they may be in a prison for when the day comes that they want to spread their wings they may well find that they can't, ergo this is imprisonment. In fact any limitation of freedoms that conflict with the desire to further oneself are a form of control or subjugation.

Happiness is a gauge and should be used to assess ones state of mind and whether said person's goals/fulfilments are being realised or not. ANY limitations as to a person not being able to BE HAPPIER is where the glitch is. Some may choose to realise they are in a prison which is good as they can do something about it. However the very realisation of this may lead to a bout of unhappiness, this doens't detract from the fact that one is in a prison or lead to the asumption that they are in prison just because they are unhappy about the realisation of such a hypothesis, a very real one I might add.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by pharaohmoan

5) Earth has been used as such a "prison planet." That is what the references in Scientology refer to. The point LRH makes is that this has resulted in an earth population that is exceptionally volatile, creative, freedom-loving and generally out of control. Other sources (e.g. Billy Meier) say that earth has also been used as an ordinary colony. But be that as it may, the "prison planet" legacy is more or less grossly obvious here. It's not really a condemnation of the place. It's just data to help us understand the situation
Replies to this are welcome.

This is good material. And makes a lot of sense to me. In fact I am beginning to have some recollection of a mindset before I came to earth of "if i can make it here, i can make it anywhere'.

Your last sentance "the "prison planet" legacy is more or less grossly obvious here. It's not really a condemnation of the place. It's just data to help us understand the situation" is spot on, It's just data. People must realise that knowledge can be uncomfortable at times, this doesn't mean a person should deny said knowledge or change their minset accordingly to deny such knowledge just because it is 'uncomfortable'. Agreed?

But yes Cox the hypothesis that you mention makes great sense to me. I have been the victim of many implants so am aware that at some level not only are our memories gradually wiped but also in my case i have received implants to worsten my condition and keep me here. You might call the propogators of such implants evil, i know i do. In truth I know I am pure but my 'exposure' on this earth has coloured this slightly.

This idea that LRH is putting forward that the whole idea is that we forget where we come from seems to be working as well. Well not me, in fact I have made a personal effort to retain my memories from lifetime to lifetime in the hope of some means of escape. In fact I'm convinced I was captured not because I am a rogue but because of the intensity of my light and this was empowering many folk and not desired by the malevolent ones but thats another story altogether!

Nice post btw.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hey

"we forgot where we come from.."

guess not all ;-), what means: Some of us remember really good from where they come. But its hard into a world like ours, that those people get a "ear".

You asked the question: Is earth a prison planet.
As in my first post: I reply: yes.

Now i have a question

How can we escape from that prison???

Nia

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

To All:

John Lear has a feeling that the moon is a soul catcher run by aliens.

There is also a member on this board called Sleeper that you can research. He agrees that this planet is a prison planet.

There is another poster called Observe50. She says that she comes from the Grey's and that this planet is a learning planet, not a prison planet.

I think Sleeper's perspective is the most interesting, makes the most sense to me, but it is probably the most controversial.

Check out all the users I mentioned and their threads. Interesting reading.

-EyesII

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Pretty much. Someone's opportunities are very limited by things like the personality they are born with, the conditions they are born into, and the many random events in our lives that we have no control over. This can be both in the positive and the negative, and it needs to be mostly in the positive for someone to have a sense of freedom.

I've also heard it said that it's worse than a prison. I guess that means that in a prison you can't do much to hurt yourself, and when you've served your sentence it's over, while if you consider we are subjected to the laws of karma and reincarnation (ignorantly) a soul can sustain bad conditions for itself from lifetime to lifetime.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Here's my view on the subject.
All souls must experiment the physical realm many times. The only memory that is allowed for the newborn is what we could call the "new memory". In other words, the memory of the life you're starting.
The prison mentioned by the OP is directly related to the polarity of our consciousness. This polarity is caused by the direct manipulation of our mind by the astral world in order to keep their monopoly on the human race.
If we had no polarity in our conscience, we would not need to stay in the physical reality. In other words, if no manipulation was present, full consciousness would be achieved and you could move on to higher levels of evolution.
But there is other factors to explain the prison we're in. The influences of the memory of the human race. We always live according to the past because of the polarity in our conscience.
In conclusion, it's all about manipulation. As long as we're trapped in the physical realm, we're subject to manipulation in one way or another. That is the prison, and the goal of the experience on this planet is to discover the fact we are manipulated. The freedom of the mind is the key to full consciousness.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by lagenese]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I will agree that for some this planet is a prison, but for some others it is a vacation paradise.
This world is a learning experience for most, a place that souls learn about life's different emotions, and experiences. Life is a school, when born, you enter that school, and upon death, you graduate from school. What you learn here prepares you for the next lifetime here, or in another world. As far as prison goes, if you figure that we are trapped in these bodies, and the only way out, outside of astral projection, from which you must return, then you are in a prison. But...escape is eminent, for soon the Sun comes up in the Galactic Center and we again have a chance to move on to a new dimension of time and space, to a new world where mankind has not left his junk and waste, nor has polluted the air or waters. Then again mankind has a chance to make a civilisation, and try anew not to destroy that which is his home. It surely didn't work out that way this time.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The OP is very astute and the view is much appreciated.

However I truly believe that Earth is where Entiies from all
soul-searching social orders, within the Known Universe, and beyond, send their mentally challenged, handicaped and impaired. From the mildly disordered to the bouncing off the wall cases.

A "Hospital Planet"
An enormous "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest".

OR maybe it's as simple as:
"Once while traveling across the sky, this lovely planet caught my eye.
Being curious I flew close by. Now I'm caught here till I die".
-Joe Cocker- ( i think not 100% sure )

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All my life, like many others, I have wondered where I came from, why I'm here, where I'll go to when I "die" and all of those other questions. That I am on this Earth with only the faintest semblance of an answer to any of these questions is frustrating, angering and unsettling. It does not feel "right".

I have read enough to surmise that reincarnation does occur but the whole idea of this coming back over and over, each time without any recollection of the previous lifetimes and so nothing really to go on to help me understand just what the hell I'm supposed to be learning on round 2654 of Earth....well to me this feels like the whole system is set up to keep you ignorant and blinded.

I've recently begun to believe that Earth is indeed a prison for the soul, albeit a beautiful one in many respects. And that the astral realms we go to afterwards are just an extension of the matrix, designed also to ensnare souls with the main purpose being to get as many souls as possible continually reincarnating back down here. These astral planes are ruled over by what I think of as "dimensional overlords" who need the energy of human souls to prop up the astral realms we have helped them create and perpetuate. Without us, the planes connected to Earth that we go to when we cross over would not exist, and they would have nothing to control. If every soul remained in full consciousness when they crossed over, I suspect their whole system would crumble. I imagine many souls being guided to opt for reincarnation by beings who appear as guardians of the light but who are in fact evil "demons" for want of a better word.

I further imagine that when enough souls aligned to full consciousness band together in true light /awareness energy that whole new worlds and dimensions can be created at will. We in effect become "as the gods" who have power over this earth and its astral planes, only they use their full consciousness/awareness for darker purposes whereas the other group/s would be aligned to the true light.

I think the whole current Earth/Astral plane system connected to Earth is ruled over by a very dark energy that seeks control, subordination and spiritual enslavement . I think the idea of potentially taking millions of years to "evolve our souls" enough to be rewarded with escaping the wheel of rebirth to be complete bollocks. It's just another system designed to play on our vulnerability, our confusion about who we are and to instill in each soul this sense of somehow being "sullied", "imperfect", "needing work" , etc etc. I think when you are awakened, you can completely bypass that system and so save your soul another 2 billion years of toil, pain and suffering that is supposed to help you "learn". I think if you choose that system when you cross over, you are choosing to remain in bondage.

Just my opinion.......

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

I think the whole current Earth/Astral plane system connected to Earth is ruled over by a very dark energy that seeks control, subordination and spiritual enslavement . I think the idea of potentially taking millions of years to "evolve our souls" enough to be rewarded with escaping the wheel of rebirth to be complete bollocks.

Wonderful post and one of the best and most acurate have seen for a long time. You're obviously a very good truth seeker to have been able to come up with this hypothesis. I can say that with confidence because I'm one of the few that have retained my memories from lifetime to lifetime so now realise the falacy of the cruel game we are all a part of. I have been laughed at during times of suffering by these very forces you speak of so I know they are real. I have seen systems at work that feed off of our energy and I have also seen evidence of foulplay in the astral worlds again designed to keep me from escaping into the higher realms. It is in reaching these higher realms that I know in my heart I can unleash the power to effect real change on a massive scale, they know this an I know this and for the most part I am just killing time every hour I now spend in this realm.

I know much of the story but it's not all doom and gloom it's about fighting and learning to truth in order that we break free. I have seen creations come and go but little changes mostly due to human nature and the controling forces that make sure they're in a position to do the same things which have unfolded pretty much the same way they did last time. Yes millions of years to evolve is a joke and those that have endured this treadmill for so long are the true soldiers of existance

We are all looking for a way out and i think a lot of people now are subconsciously aware of the fact that life is not all it's cracked up to be hence the reason so many people turn to escapism through drugs, alcohol, sex etc.

Realisation is surely the first step to change, however we need drastic change on all levels not just minimal changes to make life easier or more palatable, i'm talkng of what you speak of and yes I believe if you bring the right people together than you can literally create your own reality but we must be quick before the lifeforce used to facilitate this is stolen from us, lost or forgotton. Look at the most recent generation, do you see how the sparkle in their eyes and life force in them is minimal or gone altogether! It's down to us to make it happen.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here's my take:

The federal, state, and local governments confiscate about 45% of my income through various forms of taxes and fees. When that number exceeds 50%, then I'll consider myself a slave or prisoner of the state at hard labor. So for me personally, my existence is not quite yet that of a slave, but it's getting close.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'd be really interested to hear about your experiences and observations in the astral realms and what has led you to a similar conclusion. I've noticed only a very small amount of articles on the net even begin to consider reincarnation and the whole astral realms concept as being something dark, designed for ensnaring human souls and you are the first person I've actually talked to about this so I'd really like to know more about your take on things. Maybe you would consider starting up a thread relating to what you've observed and experienced that has led you to thse conclusions.

The new world religion TPTB want to try and bring in is entirely reincarnation based by the way. Check out Share International and their Maitreya...and the insidious connection this mission has to "ascended masters" who fly around in vehicles that look like UFOs and how the organization( affiliated with the UN and Lucis Trust) is preparing the masses, along with ever-increasing efforts for disclosure from other networks, for their arrival....this same organization is responsible for the recent marketing about the "strange new star" to appear in the sky which you may have noticed has been a talking point around the net when it began to appear after Christmas

Once these entities are openly here, mass mind control will ensue via mass Transmission meditation , mental overshadowing and whatever other tricks they have up their sleeves, and only the few will be able to resist it. TM and overshadowing are mentioned on the Share International Site. Such techniques will further condition and programme the mind-soul interface such that souls will consider it "necessary" to keep on reincarnating . Only the truly awake will be able to resist the occult glamour they will wield , the rest will be ripe for falling into a trap of indefinate spiritual enslavement.

My thread about Maitreya and the plan for a world religion

Have a look at my thread when you have a chance. It's a bit rough around the edges but is some food for thought. It ties alot together (in my opinion anyway) although I do realize how "far out" it sounds.

PS) I have delved alot more deeply into the issues on my thread since I wrote it, and had no at the time formalated all the views I expressed here on your thread. The beings I called ET' s are I think the dimensional overlords of the astral matrix. The ancient texts that speak of the "creator gods" describe them as being spiritual creatures who were able to take on physical form. This is what Avatars and "ascended masters" do also.

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

So many people have trouble seeing beyond this false illusion (glamorous light) that are the ascended musters (!), ensnaring the weak and confused. it is a real blessing to see someone out there telling it like it Is. Bravo! It'll take that old 'Mighty Will' to resist their hell-forged illusion, and you are right: other's will need help and knowledge in order to do it.

May I offer some interesting reading? If you get through to at least half-way, you'll be pleasantly ~ unpleasantly surprised!

Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols
Link not working...ats does not want you to see this page (org): Try this (consolidate the url in your browser, please):
http: // cassiopaea. org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-k.htm

Pass it On.

And thanks for some good reading and brilliant insights.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes, I have come to the conclusion earth may be a prison of sorts, often wondered if our ancestors were not stranded here, or that we are fallen angels, hence our need for redemption,

Earth is a beautiful places at first glance but you don't get off alive .

Except for Enoch and Elijah and Moses.

edit to say

It is really the same old story Adam and Eve were banished from the garden for disobedience.
SS the link isn't working

[edit on 093131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If you were to read through the link in my above post, you'd run across the concept that the Native Americans were one of three original races that were entrapped here. Very interesting reading, by a masterful investigator. And lots more: describes the old prison palace, nicely.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If you were to read through the link in my above post, you'd run across the concept that the Native Americans were one of three original races that were entrapped here. Very interesting reading, by a masterful investigator. And lots more: describes the old prison palace, nicely.

Alright will do.

thank you

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom teaches that if man deems himself "owner of the land," the Powers of Matter can emerge from the land and engulf him, "integrating him to the context and turning him into an object of the Gods". Attachment to the land and the misguided belief of "freedom" and "peace" within the limits of property render man defenseless against the Power of Illusion of the Thought Center of Non-being. In such a state, man has even greater difficulty conceiving of the necessity to escape from the material prison because he is constantly struggling to preserve those feelings of "freedom" and "peace". The same principle applies to nationalities and similar attachments to artificial or subjective constructs.

http: // cassiopaea. org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-k.htm

(Please paste url in your browser, and consolidate it: ats does not permit the .org link, sorry!)

Read the entire page!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the threory that earth is a prison planet?

More and more I am beggining to think this is actually true, that we are being held here at this level to serve others aims rather than our own. For me every time I try and see beyond this reality I get so far and some great big "force" trys its hardest to push me back in line and put me back to sleep. Once I felt I was doing quite well in pushing back my dimensional boundaries only to find a very large reptilian pushing me down almost hitting me and warning me not to go any further or else. Im sure this is what is the truth, other beings are keeping us captive for their own personal gain. that incident with that reptile put me back and I stopped seeking, I became a prisoner again...just like they wanted me to be. Thing is if we became awake to this control how long would their tactics last I wonder?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I suspect it is.

Found this interesting link called, Alien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm going back there, just finished Chapter 7.

What The Domain learned from the experience of this officer is that the "Old Empire" has been using Earth as a "prison planet" for a very long time - exactly how long is unknown - perhaps millions of years.

So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion - a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work (read "The Invisible College - War in Heaven - A Completely New And Revolutionary Conception of The Nature of Spiritual Reality").

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison - at least not for the prisoner.

The Domain has observed that since the "Old Empire" space forces were destroyed there is no one left to actively prevent other planetary systems from bringing their own "untouchable" IS-BEs to Earth from all over this galaxy, and from other galaxies nearby.

Therefore, Earth has become a universal dumping ground for this entire region of space.

This, in part, explains the very unusual mix of races, cultures, languages, moral codes, religious and political influences among the IS-BE population on Earth. The number and variety of heterogeneous societies on Earth are extremely unusual on a normal planet. Most "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planets are inhabited by only one humanoid body type or race, if any.

In addition, most of the ancient civilizations of Earth, and many of the events of Earth have been heavily influenced by the hidden, hypnotic operation of the "Old Empire" base. So far, no one has figured out exactly where and how this operation is run, or by whom because it is so heavily protected by screens and traps.

Furthermore, there has been no operation undertaken to seek out, discover and destroy the vast and ancient network of electronics machinery that create the IS-BE force screens at this end of the galaxy. Until this has been done, we are not able to prevent or interrupt the electric shock operation, hypnosis and remote thought control 80 (Footnote) of the "Old Empire" prison planet.

Of course all of the crew members of The Domain Expeditionary Force now remain aware of this phenomena at all times while operating in this solar system space so as to prevent detection and the capture by "Old Empire" traps."

Due to the myriad types of naturally occurring global cataclysmic events which are indigenous to Earth, it is not a suitable planet for habitation by IS-BEs. In addition there have been occasional global cataclysms caused by IS-BEs such as the one that destroyed the dinosaurs 132 (Footnote) more than 70 million years ago. That destruction was caused by intergalactic warfare during which time Earth, and many other neighboring moons and planets, were bombarded by atomic weapons. Atomic explosions cause atmospheric fallout much like that of volcanic eruptions. 133 (Footnote) Most of the planets in this sector of the galaxy have been uninhabitable deserts since then.

Earth is undesirable for many other reasons: heavy gravity and dense atmosphere, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, polar shifts, continental drift, meteor impacts, atmospheric and climatic changes, to name a few.

What kind of lasting civilization could any sophisticated culture propose to develop in such an environment?

In addition, Earth is a small planet of a "rim star" of a galaxy. This makes Earth very isolated geographically from the more concentrated planetary civilizations which exist toward the center of the galaxy. These obvious facts have made Earth suitable for use only as a zoological or botanical garden, or for it's current use as a prison - but not much else.

Before 30,000 BCE —
Earth started being used a dumping ground and prison for IS-BEs who were judged "untouchable", meaning criminal or non-conformists. IS-BEs were captured, encapsulated in electronic traps and transported to Earth from various parts of the "Old Empire". Underground "amnesia stations" were set up on Mars and on Earth in the Rwenzori Mountains 134 (Footnote) in Africa, in the Pyrenees Mountains 135 (Footnote) of Portugal, and in steppes of Mongolia. 136 (Footnote)

These electronic monitoring points create force screens designed to detect and capture IS-BEs, when the IS-BE departs the body at death. IS-BEs are brainwashed using extreme electronic force in order to maintain Earth's population in state of perpetual amnesia. Further population controls are installed through the use of long range electronic thought control mechanisms. These stations are still in operation and they are extremely difficult to attack or destroy, even for The Domain, which will not maintain a significant military force in this area until a later date.

Very fasinating reading.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If Earth wasn't a Prison Planet our elected officials are trying damn hard to make it one! Guess what? We're getting one RIGHT IN OUR own BACKYARD! Our Board of Commissioners even elimated the 9.5 mile buffer zone. It's a Private Prison for profit. Along with Montana we'll most likely get some of the Gitmo Terrorists. The wild Mustang have already been rounded-up and the endangered desert tortoise have suddenly disappeared. Every year we've seen several, but not one this year. They plan to break ground on June 5th by invitation only. Needless to say, most of the towns people are not invited.

Our good officials knew this was coming years ago when the economy was good, but select few were notified. Now most are stuck living right next to a prison. Who's the prisoners here? The inmates behind the barbed wire fences who at least have a chance for release.........
Or us with No Way out?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join