It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth a Prison Planet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Just wondering what your thoughts are on the threory that earth is a prison planet?

It is matter/space/time that are the prison. Be that of planet or body, when a spirit is held within matter is becomes imprisoned and asleep. Yes it is hard to accept but yes this planet is a prison. We have returned here many many times , thinking it is what we must do...to develop our soul through "lessons" to become whole again. However we dont need to do this, we dont have to be prisoners at all. We have the inner knowledge to escape our so called guardians and gate keepers deep within. The knowledge to rise above the shadows of these lower aeons is always brought with us at every incarnation, this is the one thing they can not take from us, yet we cant see it for looking. Its hidden by manipulation after manipulation, we are blinded by false light and false truth to the extent we cant see or hear our truth.

And I filled my face with the light of the completion of their aeon. And I entered into the midst of their prison, which is the prison of the body. And I said, 'He who hears, let him get up from the deep sleep.'” (Apocryphon of John)

Even as far back as Plato, this was suspected as he recounted the parable of the cave. This parabel states that everyone in the world is like a chained prisoner who can only see shadows passing along the wall, which are taken as images of the truth.

My own personal opinion is that many of us enter the earthly realm thinking we can hold or retain memories of what life is actually like in the higher realms and bring these previously learned skills or memories with us. Unfortunatly the veil of this physical reality seems to have a tendancy to prevent us from accesing these previous memories, ideas and ideals. The result is a kind of all pervading blindness that seems to have swept thoughout the human race.

Indeed what a brave soul it is who undertakes this, to return knowing full well all may be forgotten. Once the veil is descended through who can really say they will truely remember ? To be a wanderer is a hazardous path, the Earths guardians are quick to place him back to sleep, only the most brave wanderer will remember as it finds itself back in matter.

It is through forced forgetfulness and manipulated reincarnation we allow ourselves to become prisoners. We already know who we are we have just forgot! Reincarnation only keeps you from this truth...but they dont want you to remember this...

So to sumarise is earth perhaps a prison planet whose physical laws and socialogical attitudes actually inhibit the spirit within?

Yes this is the painful truth we all must face or else we will just keep coming back again and again.

REMEMBER who you are and get out of spiritual prison.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

yep i think planet earth is the literal hell from the bible.

You take from that what you want, and i think we all have been conned.

i just wonder what the feck i did to get put on a planet with 99% of you people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

There is also a member on this board called Sleeper that you can research. He agrees that this planet is a prison planet.

I think Sleeper's perspective is the most interesting, makes the most sense to me, but it is probably the most controversial.

Regarding what EyesII said here above back then, I would just like to add the following.

Even if some things look like they are 100% controversial, that doesn’t mean that they aren’t true at all.

Here is what good old former ATS member John Lear said once, and it is too bad that he and sleeper aren’t around here anymore.

Michael Corbin, August 25, 1988

THE UFO COVER-UP by John Lear

The sun does not revolve around the earth.

The United States government has been in business with little gray extraterrestrials for about 20 years.

The first truth stated hero got Giordano Bruno burned at the stake in 1600 for daring to propose that it was real.

The second truth has gotten far more people killed trying to state it publicly than will ever be known.

But the truth must be told. The fact that the earth revolves around the sun was successfully suppressed by the church for over 200 years. It eventually caused major upheaval in the church, government and thought. A realignment of social and traditional values. That was in the 1800's.

Now, about 400 years after the first truth was pronounced we must again face the shocking facts.

The horrible truth; the government has been hiding from us over 40 years. Unfortunately "the horrible truth" is far more horrible than the government ever imagined.

And I am convinced that Lou Baldin alias "sleeper" and John Lear are both absolutely right here.

[edit on 26/12/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/12/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 27/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Earth isn't a prison planet.. Earth used to be inhabited only by the Light.
Then 89.000 years ago, the non light came to Earth from the Pleiades star
system, invaded Earth and turned it into one of their planets. They have
now lost their grip on this planet, and their people cannot incarnate here
anymore. But right now still 90% of all humans are non light, so Earth is
not a prison planet, this is just how the non light live. Most of their planets
are run just like this one. Not all non light beings are evil, but many of
them are.. their energy is fear, and they rule through fear.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Hmm, news to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
OK i don't normally like to draw on dreams but i just had a lucid one that totally confirmed for me that the powers that control this planet have trapped me here. And I still stand by my hunch that the phsical plane as we know it the direct result of the convergence of much energy (more than normal) due to a great conflict long ago between opposing forces.

I believe I am here because I am of the light and that that light has remained relatively intact through time. You know how you just know sometimes, well that's how I feel. But I'll work it out. I have to. It concerns me that other soldiers of the light are here also.

It's starting to worry me that the majority of people are accepting this reality as the way it is. Which is sad because in reality it's so far removed from what is and what can be, but of course we have not been exposed to the source code for a very long time. So long in fact that the light within, passed from generation to generation, has mostly forgotton who we are and where we came from. I haven't forgotton, which is why it pains me so much to be here.

I cannot go round this not so merry-go-round anymore, it would harm my spirit too much. I fear that we are so far removed now from the source code that this planet is lost, and because of the density here is beyond the reach of what is essentially more divine energetic realms. IOW they don't mix, hence the lack of divine intervention.

The sooner people wake up to the fact the more likely we will be able to avoid its clutches and end recycling our souls on this sorryfull planet that does not promote true progression whatsoever (relatively speaking).

[edit on 10-2-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

OK i don't normally like to draw on dreams but..

Dreams are VERY important and should be carefully observed. The more we observe them the more aware we become.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Dreams are VERY important and should be carefully observed. The more we observe them the more aware we become.

And to put a different spin on it nothing should stop us living the dream either!

(metaphorically speaking)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by Mr Green

And to put a different spin on it nothing should stop us living the dream either!

(metaphorically speaking)

now this conversation is getting into deep metaphores. Indeed let us wake up from this dream and actually start living our dreams.

Have you seen these videos on cosmic pixies thread? very interesting and show exactly why this Planet is a prison of dreams we must wake up from.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If your anything like me you'll get real angry, but then turn this anger into knowledge and awarness in order to break free from this slavery.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What exactly is a prison?

# a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
# a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement

What is a planet?

# (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light; Mercury, Venus ...
# satellite: a person who follows or serves another
# any celestial body (other than comets or satellites) that revolves around a star

What can you do on this planet that doesn't involve money directly/indirectly is that a state of confinement?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If there is a path that leads us beyond this sphere...then no, its not a prison.

I find it beautiful that we have a planet that offers us our food and water that we need. Everything we need for our physical bodies is here. We have things that our eyes love to look at that we find beautiful, we have things that our ears love to hear, such as music, we have things that we love to smell, such as flowers, we have things we love to touch, such as silk, we have things that can keep us warm or cool us down, and we have brains, that allows us to think, analyze, weigh, and measure. We all are on different levels of experience, and some are not ready to leave Earth.

The funny thing is, I think I have understanding of how to grow beyond Earth...but that growth actually led me to choosing to come back here and be born again. I see us all as a unite, and until understanding of a mass scale begins, I will remain here for others.

I see earth as a giant wine press....there are many grapes, but the wine press will only produce little wine compared to the mass of the grapes. It sifts out the skin and flesh of the grapes over time to produce a fine wine. You might have a entire tub of grapes but only get a glass of wine from them.

The life of flesh seems to be the master of us, but is it? Is there not an owner keeping watch over the master to make sure the vineyard is ran sufficiently, offering to the vineyard the proper care it is in need of.

I believe this world offers each soul what it needs on an individual level. We all have the opportunity to look beyond the flesh and see the deeper force that runs within us and all life.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No, most of planet Earth respects natural law, that is, our unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's only the Fascist Police State of America that resembles a prison planet. But if you've never traveled anywhere else and you believe the propaganda on the "news" then I can see how you might get that impression.

www.nytimes.com...

The United States has less than 5 percent of the world’s population. But it has almost a quarter of the world’s prisoners.

In fact, as a percentage the USA imprisons four times more of its own people than China and twice as many as Iran. Looks like the axis of evil rotates a little closer to home than we've been led to believe.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There's no place safe for a safe place for the light. stay true to your dreams, and let love do the rest.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Proof the world is not a prison:

1. In prison, the bitch is always smaller and always on the bottom.
2. In the real world, America is smaller than Canada and it is on the bottom.
3. America is not Canada's bitch.
4. Therefore, the world cannot be a prison, because if it were, it would mean that America is Canada's bitch, and this is quite simply not true.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Gamecock]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Love is the key. Give ya the courage to seek the truth and then be it.

This is some serious drama that I'm not sure I even wan to put on this site but WTF.

I remember being born. Friggin worse day of my life. With the light hitting my face and my mind being warped, I realized I was back on Earth. I so thought i made it out the last time, to be born here again in the Confusion. I lost it. I vowed to never forget who I was and who was responsible for this place.

I did forget however. I remember that moment, but not who I was before I was born. I still feel the anger/rage I felt then yet I sti;; don.t know who the "enemy" is.

I know this place is a prison and when I get out I'm a coming. And I think the appropirate term is "Hell's coming with me."

Question:
If you were given the choice to end the slavery but that meant every non awakened soul would become irretrievable, would you sacrifice the many for a few or would keep the illusion going?...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron
Where did you get your theory?

The only two places I have seen the term "prison planet" used, is by Scientologists, and by Alex Jones.

There is Member called Sleeper who brought that concept to ATS.

He had a following on here, and got into a tuffle with ATS Ownership and has left ATS.

Although, there have been recent sightings of him here at ATS.

-E2

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

(Just wondering what your thoughts are on the threory that earth is a prison planet? )

Is earth a prison planet? Yes, it is. Not having a outpost on the moon or mars is proof of this. But why?

Some of the more outlandish thinkers out there may think that our slave status is due to the "creators" holding us in this state, but, I would propose the "Creators" are only taking advantage of a situation that was by design from the start.

What if, we, humanity were to evolve independent from any knowledge of our spiritual origins? What if it was by design that we be ignorant of the greater picture, so we might be able to expand,evolve, lean, on our own? Truly free of any "Parent" or guardian that we might try to fall back on. To grow into something that is truly independent.

Take a child and put him in a cardboard box, separate him from his parents and any outside intervention. What would he grow up to be, a free thinker?

Of course this is not what we have today because of all the negative interventions through out history, but might that not have been the original plan? Or maybe, a plan that was taken up after the influences of the negative were discovered.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is a brillaint thread and proof that ATS is valid once again?
prison planet?
An open prison?
A prison by choice we can leave?
But oh so many choose not to, but instead venture deeper into the prison system thinking they are rising like a star?
Stairway to heaven, where is it?
Stairway to heaven are you on it , or are you on the floor do you know?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Now THIS was fascinating reading! Quite possibly completely bonkers, but a great interview nontheless.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Well... yes. Earth is a "prison planet". But, it a special kind of "prison planet". Sorry to inform you that you along with the rest of us have been sentenced to a "penal colony for the criminally insane". Get well soon.

I Unequivocally agree.

Been saying this for YEARS!!!!!
But I think I am all better can I go?????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join