It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning UFO filmed by Russian Farmer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Don't know if it's already been said but my first thought was that it looked like the sun poking through a hole in the clouds.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
"One UFO researcher, Mr Avi Moas of Las Vegas, Nevada, referred to the craft as a 'Mothership'."

The people who "shoot" these films, are they Michael J. Fox stunt doubles or something? The "shooter" seems to be looking for anything but the "ship". And it appears to loop at least once.

What are you talking about ?? its my post in youtube but nobody mention Mothership its a lie from Allnewsweb
see for yourself in my video info no Mothership !!
they copy the info from realufos not from me!!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by avimoas]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I honestly am ashamed to say that I live on the same planet as people who think this object in the video is the sun. Are you people for real? The sun ! haha, it's laughable, absurd, my God. The sun doesn't cast shadows underneath itself. Look carefully. On the top of the object and bottom of the OVAL object, there is a trace of darkness or shadow outlining the object. What it more than likely is is the ship itself, the non illuminated part of the ship.

Great capture to whomever caught this. I wish we knew more about it. There are some great investigators out there though, so I think it's just a matter of time before we find out who took this. I believe this is real and not of this earth.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by sniggitydiggity]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If that is a UFO then it seems to be super close and raises the question... Why is everything so blurry and out of focus all the time? Did he record it with a camera from the sixties or something?

Ram

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
People think this is the sun - you might wanna spend more time outside..

or just wake up...

There is purpel on the ground...
It is emitting light on teh ground...(mumble)

If it was made in CGI! - The surface needs to be modelled like the ground is on the field...and on the film.
For the reflections to work and function...

Normally the CGI's zooms in and the ship disapears to either left or right.

This does not look like CGI.

Looks like some farmer had a adrenalin panic rush...

You can compare it to - If your football team scores and you cheer...

God - people have no sense of "insight into human behaviour"...

You know real fear?
Only from TV? (fair enough)

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Ram]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It looks so blurry because it's not camera at work but just a bad, flat image with an "Ufo" drawn in.
Do you know perspective distortion? That is what you would see if this was real. Objects near the border would seem bigger, they would be stretched away from the center, while objects near the center would seem a bit smaller. So as parts of the image scroll across, they should become a bit smaller, then bigger. Gamers call it the "fisheye" effect in ego-shooters. It occurs whenever a 3D-scene is projected on a plane, as it happens in a camera.
But here, there is no such effect, even at large view angles, where it should be particularly visible. Everything is just flatly scrolling by.
The guy is just shifting a pic around, zooming in and out, with an ordinary video editing tool.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Gawdzilla

You can't win with UFO videos (the aliens must be laughing in their spaceships): If he didnt move it around you might say: I don't see any landscape. He also appears to be showing the fact that the object is reflected on the ground not his window!-The other explanation you might have offered. I think he is also trying to show that the light doesnt move with his camera lens.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by stewartw2]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by stewartw2]

Its quite simple really with camera phones of 5,6,7,8m pixels now and most with video ITS REALLY FUNNY how the guys who come across a UFO
are repeat ARE always at or BEYOND the limit of the camera phones ability to get a clear picture now ask yourself truthfully why is that ALWAYS THE CASE!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
My first impression was,that this was a video showing the setting Sun shining through a chink, in a heavily overcast sky,with lots of cloud cover.

Hi I would say you are spot on because the sun is overloading the sensor thats how it looks so weird WELL SPOTTED!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniggitydiggity
I honestly am ashamed to say that I live on the same planet as people who think this object in the video is the sun. Are you people for real? The sun ! haha, it's laughable, absurd, my God. The sun doesn't cast shadows underneath itself. Look carefully. On the top of the object and bottom of the OVAL object, there is a trace of darkness or shadow outlining the object. What it more than likely is is the ship itself, the non illuminated part of the ship.

Great capture to whomever caught this. I wish we knew more about it. There are some great investigators out there though, so I think it's just a matter of time before we find out who took this. I believe this is real and not of this earth.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by sniggitydiggity]

Those shadows are dark clouds you can even see the red sky either side of it like a setting SUN!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm utterly baffled how you could NOT consider it the sun. Did you pause? Zoom in? Take a close look? It looks *exactly* like the sun through clouds. It is round! It's bright! It's giving off a pink hue left and right, just like the sun would do! And I don't see purple on the ground. Not from this object. And it doesn't move, only the camera does. Where are video or pictures of it moving, or arriving or leaving? Oh yea, there is none, because it's the sun.

It has all the characteristics of the sun through clouds. Which makes me scratch my head how anyone could say it's definitely NOT the sun. Why not?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have seen this type of thing before. It is a cloudy sky and the sun peeping through.

Ram

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well - after looking at it again....

it actually does look more like a Sun to me...
And the purple stuff on the ground seems to be disorted pixels..

your right...
No wonder i left ATS years ago..'
I suck so bad..

And plz stay away Ram..

I AGREE IT'S THE SUN..
weird..bye..

Atleast it's not CGI

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Ram]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
omg it's another ufo video from another farmer in russia!

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why does the farmer shake so much?
I can understand that he may be a little
nervous due to seeing a craft of unknown
origin, but he trembles so badly that I can't
imagine him being able to stand up properly.

It must be real, why would he lie?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
im pritty sure the film has been looped, and thats why you see the wall or window frame on the left more than once and also why it pans round and out of focus more than once.

why do ufo's always show them selfs to ppl with crap videography skils lol. and why are the russians getting all the fun!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by talon]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Why does the farmer shake so much?
I can understand that he may be a little
nervous due to seeing a craft of unknown
origin, but he trembles so badly that I can't
imagine him being able to stand up properly.

It must be real, why would he lie?

First its NOT a ufo
Second have you tried to shot a video while driving a F*****G tractor

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Are you not going to say sorry to everyone who said it was the sun and you said and i quote

" People think this is the sun - you might wanna spend more time outside..

or just wake up"

You might want to look at any UFO post more closley be it a video or a picture because to many people on here are so desperate to prove UFO pics and videos it clouds their judgement!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Congrats. You let reasoning and logic pursuade your views. I commend you for that. I went thru the same thing. I will always question. It will take much better proof than this to pursuade me.

The only thing stunning about this was that it shows how easily someone can be blinded to such a simple explanation.

Open your eyes people. Don't let the desire for "aliens" over ride all logic.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Blueracer]

Ram

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

yes - im sorry and frstrated upon my own bad jugdement...

And my bad manners...

So i made this...Horizontal view of the area..

1024 pixel wide - horizon

Now the problem is how I viewed the headline... » Stunning UFO filmed by Russian Farmer...I was not aware..And felt bad afterwards...

I could not see the whole sky - As you might see - the sky is bright near the sun (left) and darker on the (right) side of the image...

I am sorry..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Apparently the camera operator doesnt see the ufo he keeps taking pictures of the field then zooms in periodically at the horizon it blurs then back to the field. also if a ufo was truly there you would hear the camera man at least comment instead of just the wind. There fore id have to conclude probably photo shopped or its a sun dog.

[edit on 5/7/09 by dragonridr]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join