It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning UFO filmed by Russian Farmer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This one will definately stump some of the debunkers in our midst-it is pretty clear ans pretty real! of course it might be a reflection in a window although the filmer does show the ground to reflect the object.

www.--.com...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
sorry mate, link wasn't working for me

The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Link isn't working bud.
Says it's invalid or something.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Looks pretty genuine to me. Wouldn't it be amazing to have seen that?! Love a bit of UFO action.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I fixed up the link-it should be OK now

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well here's the direct YouTube video.

At 0.08, 0.15, 0.44 and 0.50 you can seen a piece of the brickwork on the left of the screen, which it just so happens is next to where the 'UFO' is. It's also where the person operating the camera keeps panning away from when they are playing with the focus, so potential for tomfoolery there.

The member who uploaded it to their YouTube page does have a lot of content that's worthy of ATS in their library - so I'd want them to provide more details.

RAW file and information from the person who actually shot it is always welcome to better the cast here.

-m0r

[edit on 4/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting, but what's with the zooming in and out?
Just hold it still already!
Looking forward to all the different takes on it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hmm... I call shenanigans

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"One UFO researcher, Mr Avi Moas of Las Vegas, Nevada, referred to the craft as a 'Mothership'."

The people who "shoot" these films, are they Michael J. Fox stunt doubles or something? The "shooter" seems to be looking for anything but the "ship". And it appears to loop at least once.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
though I'd like to call this a STUNNING video, I just can't... I don't know why but it seems that a stationary bright light doesn't have the same appeal after the gazillion other such related videos poping every-single day on the net...

don't get me wrong, 'I want to believe' but, hey... throw me a bone instead of a rubber toy, once in a while...

peace

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
people need to realize that almost everyone has a video/photo enabled phone, but not everyone is a professional photographer so some credit is due for at least trying to catch the footage.

as for the object. no way to say what it is from the video, maybe someone coudld try to get some more info from the guy who shot it.

it could be a blimp reflecting the early morning sun from the horizon. just a thought.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

You clearly said that video is STUNNING (in the name of your thread)...

Why would you call it that ?

So, anyways, I looked, and got disappointed like in other 99.9999999999% videos posted here

For your future reference ... YouTube video posted below is STUNNING:

[edit on 4-5-2009 by 5thElement]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Blimp in a farm field? I've been around rural Russia and there are not many blimps... lol.

Its too low quality to really know anything IMO. Neat though...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
it looks the same as if a wall sconce was reflected from behind, in a window the camera was shooting out of... is there an accompanying report with this footage?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That was hands down the best UFO video I have ever seen.

WOW!!

you gotta remember most of the skeptics aren't going to believe anything but a spaceship landing in the front yard and ET's knocking on the door selling bibles.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When are these fools ever going to learn how to steady a camera? Seriously there should be a stickied thread on this in the ufo forum. There's no excuse, even if you are outside all you need is a stationary object (the ground), sit on your ass and steady the camera between your knees. There's dozens of ways for near-perfecting camera steadiness without the use of any equipment. This amateur camerwork BS needs to stop.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
When are these fools ever going to learn how to steady a camera? Seriously there should be a stickied thread on this in the ufo forum. There's no excuse, even if you are outside all you need is a stationary object (the ground), sit on your ass and steady the camera between your knees. There's dozens of ways for near-perfecting camera steadiness without the use of any equipment. This amateur camerwork BS needs to stop.

Presicely, he is a farmer with a cell phone. It looks to me that the dude is hiding behind the brick wall as well, probably scared for his life. It is crazy to think anyone with a genuine experience would run right after the craft trying to get closeup shots.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

So he has a brick wall in front of him and yet he doesn't think to steady his camera ON TOP OF IT?

[edit on 5/4/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

You can't win with UFO videos (the aliens must be laughing in their spaceships): If he didnt move it around you might say: I don't see any landscape. He also appears to be showing the fact that the object is reflected on the ground not his window!-The other explanation you might have offered. I think he is also trying to show that the light doesnt move with his camera lens.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DohBama
it looks the same as if a wall sconce was reflected from behind, in a window the camera was shooting out of... is there an accompanying report with this footage?

I think the microphone wind pickup debunks him being inside. I'm sure people want to spend their days scheming up UFO videos from every angle.

I am really impressed with this video, it is a crappy shot, but a lot of things stick out to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join