It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning UFO filmed by Russian Farmer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
now commmmon i am not claiming to be a video expert here,but just using my "Common Sense" this is complete junk. and he only filmed a minute or so of the object and half of that was of the ground! for reference to make it more credible
I am a Believer but not of this one.......nice try oh BTW the Terrain is even suspect in my opinion the only thing i seen that i could confirm as real is the bricks in the window.....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My first impression was,that this was a video showing the setting Sun shining through a chink, in a heavily overcast sky,with lots of cloud cover.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
my gut feeling tells me that this video shot is the sun setting in a mountainous background with enough atmosphere to not show the mountains themselves. look at it with a fresh eye.

thanks for posting this OP.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just a thought,
At a guess, that one's real. For at least a couple of reasons.
The fuzz
The camera shakiness and in/out and focus proxy

Decoy

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Interesting, but what's with the zooming in and out?
Just hold it still already!
Looking forward to all the different takes on it.

It's all about vodka.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

You don't even need mountains. Good call.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wouldnt call it stunning

interesting

the blurry zoom does ruin it though

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice find: it seems as though the object gets away from him and he keeps scanning the area to catch it again. That farm looks like it's quite aways into the boonies. Makes me wonder what the craft was up to there on the north forty. Maybe looking for a cow to mutilate?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Agree with the setting (or rising) sun through a gap in the clouds.
Come on, folks. Use your noodles. This is hardly even worth commenting on.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

...and if it is worth commenting on its CGI right?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My first thoughts were either a cloud illuminated by the sun or the sun behind a cloud.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I wouldn't have thought of the setting sun in the clouds as the subject of this video by myself, but it does seem to fit.
I guess the automatic gain on the camera is lightening the sky up a lot & the poor resolution is not allowing the clouds to be seen in any detail.
That really is a hard video to watch - I think I have motion sickness!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Would someone advise me: Let's say I see a UFO in an isolated area in the desert. I have a cell phone video camera and 30 seconds of recording time. In other words I have a cheapo cell phone, I'm in my car and I am frightened by what I am seeing but want to document it.
What would be my best approach for capturing this 30 seconds of the UFO. Do I zoom in or do I try to track the craft at a constant setting? What else should I consider?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is not stunning at all, it's just a bright light in the sky. It's not even moving. I have seen this myself before, and it just so happened to be the sun breaking through a small hole in a cloudy sky.

If the sky has a uniformously dark-colored cloud cover it can be hard to tell if there actually is any clouds at all or if you're seeing the dark sky above. If then a small hole breaks up in the clouds and the sun shines through it, it can look kind of like a floating bright object.

The bright point of light is the sun, the reddish stuff behind it is the hole in the cloud cover being illuminated, and there is probably no UFO whatsoever in that video.

EDIT: I should've read the entire topic before posting

I guess this one is thoroughly debunked now.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Deran]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Too bad its out of focus but i believe the actual footage is authentic, no clue what it could be but it doesnt look like any known aircraft and i've seen quite a few. Very interesting, so is russia a hotspot 2009?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The sun would make for the most reasonable debunk. Usually there is more red s and sheen to a setting or rising sun but with enough overcast it could make a funy bright big orb. The white glow of the middle resembles the sun as well. Try it with your phone camera.

Itd be funny if the farmer just liked the way the sun looked and then someone else got ahold of the footage and thought "I bet i can expoit this". Wouldnt be the first time... or the last.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well let me just say if I had a camera and the videos came out that blurry I would chuck the thing in the bin. But then ofcourse when it comes to filming UFOs it seems like only people with rubbish cameras are lucky enough to catch them.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So he is hiding from the Sun now? before he was hiding from the whatever it was, because someone in their opinion thinks it is the sun that makes it debunked? or was that just because Phage gave you an atta boy?

I'm not saying it isnt the sun, I'm not saying it's a UFO, what I am saying is it looks like he is scanning the area looking for something else IMO, what is needed is a statement off the person who filmed it so we have the whole story, is there a statement anywhere? maybe that statement tells us he was filming the sun, which he has probably as a farmer never ever saw before so decided to film it, in case he never saw the Sun again.

As for the questions of why is he hiding in the first place, what is he afraid of? what can they do to him? well lets see, we have Anal probes, we have experimentation, we have examinations which hurt , we have implantation, we have abduction, we have never seen again.

I think that is enough to make even the toughest of people want to hide if they have a sense of self preservation, after all it does look like he is in the middle of BFNW, shaky camera, again is he scanning for something else he saw that is below the tree lines? it certainly looks like someone looking for something else, if your afraid of something losing sight of it is not a good thing in any circumstance don't you agree?

There has to be a way of asking him or someone who has spoken to him about it, before then, all opinions are just theories.

Every single UFO thread recently is turning into a race to be the first to knock them down, whatever happened to good old discussion and open mindedness until the facts, or at least some of them are known, I really doubt he would have wasted his time posting a video of the Sun, especially with all the experts we seem to have here on ATS.

You know that even if disclosure was to happen tomorrow morning with a live broadcast from the White House, the debunkers already have their arguments set up, it's called project Blue Beam.

Saddens me to see supposed alternative thinkers trying to close the minds of the aware.

What we need is a good debate, not excuses.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
=| ... Shaky ..blurry..all the elements of most of the ufo vids in the last decade . I always hope i will see a clear , non cgi video someday..but it seems that's not the case.

I also believe that he is recording the east during morning time ...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree in saying the video is of too poor quality to make any real conclusions. If it is real though, maybe the poor guy was shaking so bad he couldn't keep it on the object. Some people are scared of this kind of stuff. I would have probably given chase. Probably.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join