It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious Nazi occult tale

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey Guys,
First I want to start off by saying-> Foshoundone, You found some gold information there. Just gotta dissapoint you on the "Thule Society Emblem" of yours....That's Thor's Hammer.
Here's Their sign, they had no emblem :
Thule Society
Coincidentially I am visiting relatives in Celle tomorrow. ( I am German)
So I will take a look around.
I dont know about this, but have you guys heard of "The Bell" ?
Maybe that or similar was the reason why the Basements were flooded?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Hey Pakd were you been i thought you had packed this site in, Your just the man for the job, But there is any amount of external photos, You need to gain access at the rear of Blk14 if possible, See if you can find the steel doors going to the cellars or the hand rails submerged in concrete, and if possible out side the old sergeants mess the ventilation for the alleged underground reservoir, under the parade ground, Good luck and be careful ,

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

no problem, Im on it.
I haven't been on ATS in a few months due to "Beef" with German Authorities because of my research on Occultism during WWII. I will post more often again
I will take my cam and I will post the pix as soon as I get back. If you guys are interested in stuff bout WWII I got sum more stuff you might be interested in.

[edit on 15/10/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
my bad, should have looked up my history! In your opinion would they have sent divers down into multi levels with many rooms and corridors to explore?

Sorry about the delay ... but to answer your question they probably would send diver down as there would be no other real means to explore a submerged basement. They could maybe use huge pumps and try to dry out the basement but if it was flooded by tapping an underground water vein it would be a very long pumping. It is sad to hear that they poured concrete over it ... I'd love to go down and discover what was there. Diving inside manmade structure is what I love the most, but always be carefull , it is a dangerous environnement ... call the pros

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The German atomic bomb research, first in Hamburg, Berlin and Leipzig, located, relocated their projects in the second half of the war because of the bombing of AIIiierten from the centers to the countryside. In November 1944, a project strand, the uranium isotope separation, moved to Celle. This short chapter of German history of science is devoted to a now which appeared in the Band "series of the city archive and the Bomann-Museum Celle"
Stumpf, Hans-Friedrich: Nuclear Energy Research in Celle 1944/45. The secret work on uranium isotope separation in the silk factory Spinnhütte, Celle, 1995 (24, 80 DM)

Stumbled across this "WOW"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
However, the planned 15 ultra centrifuge because of the multiple re locations and were able to Kandern Celle as planned go into operation. (Source: Deutsches Museum)
Well Well,what a nice turn up for Celle, all this going on and nobody seems to be none the wiser, Heidie kaserne was home to the trial and development branch of the SS trialing gas delivery and now Atom/hydrogen bombs and the forced labour housed there for experiments ??, then theres this,

Meaning. The work on the ultracentrifuge would then be only one
Deception had been to the other (actual) developments, there
been made is protected.

One last note: We often forget that even (Harteck in Celle
active) was discovered along with the substance Oliphant TRITIUM. He was
one of the best experts around the world in respect of this
Hydrogen isotope, which one applies especially in H-bombs. This matter
could mean anything. "
All info taken from celle archives..
This justs gets bigger the more i dig ....... C,mon SOXMIS get motvated and PAKD wheres the pics..

[edit on 29-10-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Karlsch has done us a service in showing that German research into uranium went further than we'd thought... but there was not a German atom bomb

Michael Schaaf, German physicist

Maybe the uranium was being used for powering something else ??
coupled with the alleged underground reservoir at the front of block 14
and the presence of the AHNENERBE (The Nazi occult/ancestral research bureau) not to mention, The mini Bergen belsen prisoners held there (disposable labour) ??? Be back when i find out more...

And OH "operation paperclip" and Philadelphia/Montauc I wonder if there's a link ???...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sorry Foxhoundone, been off the radar for awhile, domestics at home, usual pack drill! I was planning to give you guys my opinion of what may have been responsible for freaking the American divers out. I'm not sure it was anything scientific. This was the HQ for the SS and from stories I received from other SS barracks in Germany, concerning British soldiers killing themselves in rooms used for occult purposes, I'm inclined to support a more supernatural hypothesis.
The Nazi's use of occult symbols and interest in the supernatural would support this idea. I would also like to share an experience I had in Australia a few years back. I must stress that I dont do drugs, and only drink lightly, especially as the years wear on (Germany was another story of course) and although I like to think of myself as opened minded and have had many strange encounters I dont have flights of fancy. I owned an old Queenslander house in Brisbane and one night after going to bed, not really tired, I lay on my bed in the dark just thinking looking at the ceiling, when I brought my eyes down to the foot of my bed I was rather startled to find what I can best describe as a winged demon perched on the end of my bed (I can hear the alarm bells going off but trust me as best you can I'm telling the truth). It takes a lot to scare me but I found myself more interested in this thing than afraid. Now I may go into a little more detail in a separate thread regarding the details of this but the point I want to make is these thing exist, maybe not in a physical touching sense, but at the least being able to appear as physical manifestations.
What if the SS had been summoning these creatures or varieties of? What if they flooded the cellars not to throw off the Allies but out of fear? What if these divers had come face to face with something not of this world in a cramped, flooded room? It could well be an hallucination brought on by Nitrogen narcosis, this would be unlikely with professional, experienced divers however.
Sorry to throw more petrol on the fire but I seriously think this maybe a possibility. Thanks anyhow guys for all your well informed input!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
amazing thread, although it's leading no where and probably will never reach any closure is still a great thread. thanks for sharing your experiences guys.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

What a gread thread and interesting read, thank you.
Its good to see a thread being used for discussion and research, I just wish I had to something to offer.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
merican Political Witchcraft by Peter Levenda

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Fantastic thread!
Sorry for being macabre, but I'd like to know more about the demon-like being that you saw at the foot of your bed. Did it communicate with you in any way? Did you communicate with it? If so, what did it say or reveal to you? How many times did you see it? What were you thinking about before you saw it? Did seeing it confirm or change your faith? Sorry for all the questions. Your posts are fascinating. Please stay and share more of your life stories and unusual information. I haven't run across a thread this good around here in a long time.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Glad to see ya back SOXMIS, Was seriously thinking of putting an itinery toghether and come over to china to "release you" LOL

On a serius side i have found more info out about the nazi atomic program
As follows from,WWW bibliotecapleyades/ciericia/atom bomb.

By May 1944, compared with American production efforts that at their best resulted in enriching uranium from its raw state of .7 percent to about 10 to 12 percent on the first pass, the first German experimental ultracentrifuge succeeded with enriching the material to seven percent.lxxxvi The experimental result was less than American production efforts and what had been predicted by its German inventors, but it was a good showing in its first experimental outing compared to what the Manhattan Project would produce from its already-tweaked production model calutrons.

Ultracentrifuge output was so impressive, in fact, that following its very first experimental run, funding and authority were established to build ten additional production model ultracentrifuges in Kandern, a town in the southwest of Germany far from the fighting. When Allied bombing became continuous in the north, many separation processes had been moved south;

downplaying the production plants by mentioning only that "U235 separation experiments" were being conducted in CELLE and Freiburglxxxvii - never anything of the ten ultracentrifuge production plants being built near the latter city or of Ardenne's efforts at Lichterfelde.

Despite such subjugation of the truth, David Irving, in his book The German Atomic Bomb, identifies what, at least for a time, were thought by the Allies to be fourteen isotope separating facilities being built in the area.lxxxviii Groves himself admitted concern that these plants were being erected to enrich uranium. According to Groves, he saw patterns similar to Oak Ridge in these plants; but quick intelligence analysis suggested the facilities were crude and inefficient factories for synthetically converting shale to oil. "Such a revelation hints at their actually being a cover for nuclear weapons activity".

On the AHNENERBE/occult side SOXMIS.
Camp Hope ring any bells ??
MONTAUK/Uss Eldridge experiment. ?
Operation paperclip ?
Found this regarding "The spear of destiny"

Interrogations of U-234's prisoners and captured German records indicate that Langbein, under command of officer K.K. Becker [dclxxxiii] of the Marine Sonderdienst Ausland Commission, actually facilitated the collection and loading of the secret documents and materials [dclxxxiv] onto U-234 before its departure from KEIL...

It was suggested that there was more than one submarine.. ??

Perhaps the Alious section of the Allies where after more than isotope prodution sites ???

As for the silk factory in Celle producing "oil" How many staffed this place..

[edit on 4-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

And here is a photo of the entrance to the cellers at Blk14 Heidi Kaserna.
Just waiting for Pakd (hope hes alright) for the internal photos...

Strangly i have had an incident with malious "ghost" too..
More later guys......

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Found this bit of information whilst snooping around,
Not sure if it has any relevance to the thread at hand, But it does mention Cella and occult.......

Roman temple In the ancient religion of Roman paganism, practitioners often performed their worship at a temple. Sacrifices would take place at an altar outside the temple,
The CELLA is a room at the centre of the building, usually containing a cult imageIn the practice of religion, a cult image is a man-made object that is venerated for the deity, spirit or daemon that it embodies or represents. Cultus, the outward religious formulas of "cult", often centers upon the treatment of cult images, which may be dressed, fed or paraded, etc...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey foxhoundone, thanks for the consideration. Ironically I feel safer and have more freedom here in China than anywhere else I've been. Ironic huh? Excellent photo of the rear of Block 14, always come up with the goods chap! From my recollections this door went down one level, there was a laundry room down there (that no one liked to use alone!) and couple of large steel doors leading to a store room for the cookhouse and I'm not sure where else, I think the other door was locked, I never ventured to try it. Thank you so much for the info on the U Boat from Kiel. I was sailing up there at the British army yacht club, I had a razzman with the SIB and a QM from the Int corp on the boat, arguing like crazy about the Freemasons. The Razzman was full on anti mason and he told me about a U Boat lying at the bottom of the North sea, still containing the Spear of Destiny. Hitler had tried to remove as much as he could just before the fall of Berlin. He wasnt the sort of chap to come out with ideas as far out as this without some evidence as Im sure you'll appreciate. (Razzman= Regimental Sargent Major. QM=Quarter Master Sargent Major SIB= Special Investigations Bureau of the Military Police for all the civvies!)

[edit on 5-12-2009 by SOXMIS]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Right back to the crux of the subject, "Nazi Occult"...
Occult in direct translation means Hidden. (hidden knowledge)
Or Hidden in plain sight!!! If you study the rear of BLK14 you will notice wall tie rod crowns, Wall supports on the external walls.
There are twelve in total in rows of threes six each side of the rear of the building.
Will post picture later of similer "struts" and possible meaning of the smybols.
This is what i found out about the symbolic number twelve....

"It is said that occultists often use the triple numbers 333 as a secret number representing the dreaded 666. But we have heard that the real reason is that this number, 333, is an occult symbol for Choronzon, the dreaded spirit of chaos. This entity also is known as the spirit of dissolution and Lord of Hallucinations. Everyone who comes in contact with Choronzon falls into ruin. The demon is said to create confusion of thought and turn people insane"

Divers where sent insane SOXMIS... ??
Not being a builder i cannot see why these wall tie rods do not go right through the block 14 complex, (as seen in the internal hall photo).

[edit on 6-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
BLAIR WITCH: A five-pointed compound symbol with a center triangle pointing down. The five lines resemble the microcosmic man with arms and legs outstretched inside a circle (with a pentagram in the background)-- a magic symbol or charm among medieval alchemists and wizards.

If you enlarge the picture you will notice the external "crown" from the "tie rods" on the walls .(all twelve), considering the block was lightened and a lot of the interior was "knocked out" these struts would have been removed,

Could this be the key to whats down there ???

Not quite the same, But you see what i am getting at...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
hey soxmis, i was based there in the 80s i was in the arty regt posted back to uk then yous guys took over,(still miss your caravan), anyways to put more power to your bow your right about the cellars, still flooded at a guess if you goggle Celle then look at trenchard bks you will see they have made a large pond ?, celle was the main railhead during the war for transportation of jews to belsen concentration camp , if the rumours are true there was a tunnel leading from the camp straight to belsan, and the jackboots again true heard them with my very own ears after lowering the regt flag up in the tower, all those engravings in there from the war spooky
if you used the multi gym at the bottom level there was always a presence
rumour has it that there was a large machining shop below ground level
that along with the tunnel to belsan , also heard about the divers, the main reason our diving section could not go down was the german authorities wouldn't give permission as we only rented the place of them,

[edit on 13-5-2009 by foxhoundone]

Sorry dude, but please try and use properly constructed English with punctuation etc as it makes it actually readable!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well this thread wasn't meant to be a lesson in English virricocha. I understood Foxhoundone just fine thank you very much, he has added some very interesting information and some cracking pictures to boot. What is it you wish to add to the thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join