It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the beast at the forehead???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
control of body(hand) and soul(forehead) is the ultimate goal. the false one is the only one contending for bodies and souls.
(God speaking)Behold ALL souls are mine. the soul that sins it shall die
(God speaking)whatsoever is under the heaven is MINE.
you already belong to God so I would think that anyone trying to "win your soul" is a liar,weather they know it or not.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

That is why anyone who gets the mark will be sent to eternal damnation. If you take the microchip Satan gets your soul as well.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I remember hearing that the batteries in microchips can be charged by temperature changes. I've also heard that the forehead and the back of the hand are the two places on the human body with the greatest and most frequent temp changes.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

therefore my question: can it be that its the cross of water you get in church..

it can be the chip, it can be a tattoo, but the cross?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Perhaps the prophecy is referring to the corrupt Church system and the Anti-Christ as some prophecies may be timeless. Remember the words of the Bible were inspired by the Divine Yahweh or God. Thus since he exists out of space and time the words apply to all generations and times.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would say that if a jesus like figure, performing miricals, standing in the holy temple told you to recieve this watermark than yes it would be the mark of the beast.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
reply to post by Nightchild

therefore my question: can it be that its the cross of water you get in church..

it can be the chip, it can be a tattoo, but the cross?

Good and interesting point.

However, personally, I think not, as the Mark will be applied with a stinging or pricking action, and no-one will be able to buy or sell anything without it. Also, it is described that some people having it, developed sores from the Mark.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Bombeni

Either way if you lived back then indeed you would marvel at what you were seeing. Think about it we slowly got used to it. Fifty years ago if we saw a modern car or laser pointer it would be in a comic book.

Even 20 years ago, we could hardly comprehend getting any kind of a "mark" in our hand or anywhere else, in order to "buy and sell" but now it's just a matter of holding back the tide. You know John had to really be baffled 2000 years ago! And yet he was faithful and wrote what he saw. I'll tell ya those apostles were some smart guys to write all that they did and it would happen exactly the way they "predicted." There were the top-selling "authors" of all time and never knew it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i believe that Satan is far smarter that we realize, relying not on the inventions of man to carry out his deeds. A "mark" on the head and hands is nothing more than your thoughts coupled with your actions. You see?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I don't want to have to say this but CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS is a teaching of MAITREYA as is God is within. He will employ Scriptures to deceive and show signs and wonders. He will add 1 to the calculator so his number is 777 so no one can use this to reveal him as The Beast when he comes.

I do dream as well in fact I had one last night. Though I do not interpret my dreams but I wish the Holy Spirit to interpret the dream for me.

John 14

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

and

Luke 17

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

As well as

Psalm 82

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Not really sure what you are going on about.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think the mark will be a tattoo. Older Bibles say "on the right hand or forehead." More recent bibles tend to say "in the right hand or forehead." I think the "in" version is wrong, because man has changed the wording, something we were warned about, and "in" gets us to worry about something implanted and away from something printed onto.

I think it'll be a tattoo and it will be something where there is no mistaking --everyone will know that if you accept this mark you're siding with evil, and not with God.

The mark will be designed so Satan knows who are loyal to him. A chip being implanted tends to be unseen --that's not what Satan is about, he wants to see his followers and have no mistakes about it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Perhaps, but the RFID chip would be defiling your body with a microchip...

That would signify an abomination of desolation in your body which is the temple of God.

The Abomination of Desolation still refers to the Anti-Christ. I just used it as an analogy.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria
forehead = consciousness

hand = will

Interesting take, I can see the understanding in that and how it could be truthful and fit the discussion. The only thing is the buy and sell part, unless it is to suggest that unless you are doing that you won't be able to buy or sell, in which case it would mean that if we are able to buy and sell then we have the mark. Not sure about that, but I can see it in understanding otherwise.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No, I dont think the 'mark' will be an obvious choice between good and evil.
The only ones who it will be obvious to will be people such as us, people who are waiting and watching.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist'
...And that I believe!

Holy water on the head is when those walk into church; ash Wed. is when the sign is marked on your forehead with ashes...
Not sure about my thoughts on this, but organized religion has become so sorrupt its hard to know

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As I posted on the first page.
People will willingly take the mark and show it off like a badge of honour not realizing that it is the mark of the beast, they will believe it is the mark of salvation.

Let us say that satan devises the mark, satan isn't some red guy with horns, he will be your best friend, he will be good looking and have a soft tone which will almost hypnotize people, they will hang on his every word and wait with anticipation of him speaking again.

People will take the mark to show their loyalty to him, he will be like a God on earth, he won't be doing party tricks, he will be telling you what God is and what religion is and why all our current religions are wrong.

we have all sorts of religions on this planet.
Imagine someone who can roll them all into one and give it a new name, no one really needs to change their belief system to much, just a little at a time.
It happens all the time, a person who shows passion can whip a crowd into a frenzy in minutes.
If you do not embrace the new religion you will be shunned from society.
unable to buy and sell.
It will be visible because no one can see a chip, it has to be seen to work at a glance, it may work in conjunction with a chip, but I still believe it is visible to all, the bigger the mark, the higher up the religious chain you are

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess this is what I was referring to.

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I think it'll be a tattoo and it will be something where there is no mistaking --everyone will know that if you accept this mark you're siding with evil, and not with God.

The mark will be designed so Satan knows who are loyal to him. A chip being implanted tends to be unseen --that's not what Satan is about, he wants to see his followers and have no mistakes about it.

I just feel like it's common sense for one to realize 'Hey, they want to put a mark on me, that reminds me of something, hmmm...' - Yet, I do understand that this will be a charismatic, contagious personality type person that will deceive us all...Danm, Hitler was praised up and down for re-starting the German economy! He was considered a genius- It took a little while to realize that it wasn't 'all good'. He didn't have Im going to kill, torture and terminate millions of Jes written on his forehead (no pun intended).
Maybe it's just common sense to me- But, Lord knows what Ill have to resort to if my child is starving because I refuse their 'mark' and have no money!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The mark of the beast, as I see it, will be an invisible barcode tattoo on the head and hand. The technology already exists. Why would you want a possibly dangerous chip inside you when you can have this?

Besides a means for cashless transactions, it also symbolizes total control over mind and body.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Can it be, that the sign isnt something like the chip?
Can it be, that its something more spiritual?

You win the prize!

The mark of the Beast is a parody of what could be called the mark of God. Where else do we hear of something being bound to head and hand? In the Old Testament.

The Mark Of God

God's version of the mark is the binding of His Law to head and hand. And why head and hand? The Law is to be meditated upon...this is metaphorically seen as binding the Law to the head. The ancient Jews took this in a physical sense and tied a phylactery to their head. However, it simply means to meditate on the Law and to have your mind saturated with it, rather than with the mores and standards of those outside the Covenant.

The same with binding the Law to the hand, except the picture is that of external action...the things you do with your hand are to be guided by God's Law.

So, we are to be full of God's Law in thought and deed.

The Mark Of The Beast

Turning to the mark of the Beast, the mark on the head and hand in this instance is nothing less than allegiance to the Beast. And in 1st century Rome, this could mean compulsory worship of the Caesar. Of course Christians could not obey these cultural and legal expectations...even refusing to burn a sacrifice of incense to honor the Emperor. This "atheism" was no light matter and could result in persecution and in certain times could lead to death.

Christ Versus Caesar

In Paul's letter to the Romans, we even see an extremely revolutionary idea...that Jesus is Lord. This was high rebellion against Caesar, who expected Romans to confess that Caesar was Lord. So we see a grand conflict between Christ and Caesar, even in the earlier decades of the Church, before the times of Roman persecution against the Church.

John in Revelation draws out the conflict and the antithesis between Caesar and Christ and shows that ultimate overthrow of that Beast by Christ. Along the way, we see in the Beast and his kingdom a number of parodies of the kingdom of Christ. One of these is the mark in the head and hand.

The mark of the Beast is nothing less than a pathetic imitation of the binding of God's Law to the head and hand seen in the Old Testament. Except, in this case, the Beast is putting himself in the place of God in demanding supreme allegiance to himself and his kingdom.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To me the Mark of the Beast on the forehead refers to those where their pineal gland have calcified. This means its closed! Cant open it up without clearing out negatives, materialism and other bad energies.
So to me if your pineal gland is closed you are not open to the creator and all of his beauty! Hence why its called the Mark!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me

With some of you i agree, with some not.
As i wrote before:
For me the Mark of the Beast will be something like the chip or a tattoo. And you will not be able to buy or sell something. So it must be something "hard"-ware (??). What means: It must be something what you really use to buy or sell things. Nothing spiritual. Like a card, or a chip..

But: (and its a big BUT..)

What i want to discuss here, is the cross. Simply cause I recognized it some days ago (first-communion, i told you before).

I want to see the spirituall way before. Cause everything what happen at earth, you can see in the astral-world before. I made experimences with that.
So, again: Please look with your pineal gland and those of you who talked about, i agree. Ever heard from the "one eye devil"? What means: the devil has closed one eye. Maybe there the pineal gland is meant. For those who havnt open it, they are blind...

Maybe the cross of the "holy" water close it?

I am not shure how many of you have really an open pineal gland. But those who have it, guess those agree with me.
When its open, you have a "feeling" of reality. You can see things, or feel them, what other people never realize.
Guess thats a big point, what Satan dont want.
Cause those who see.. know maybe the true.

and:

For those who wrote about the Antichrist. And how he will show up:
(ok.. here a big thanks for you who put the bible-words into this thread. thanks. I only know the bible with my own words also in german so i translate..
)
The Antichrist:

He will show up as he is the Lord.
He will make wonders so the whole world will look at him and celebrate him as the son of god.
Before his time comes, many false prophets are at the world. They will make false propheties and the people will believe it.

What means:
I recognized that there are many people who make money with the "end-time" this moment. Guess they are all the false....
and
The Antichrist will come and say he is Jesus. And the world will believe it.

So my opinion:
Dont follow anybody.
Never pray to the cross.
Look that you can help so many people you are allowed to help.
And if somebody want to implant you a chip: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time will get harder, and only those who willed to fight again, might get free.

friendly

Nia

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join