It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the beast at the forehead???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
micro-chips are archaic. they have highly advanced methods for tracking without lining you up to get an emplant.

think about it... the world has become engrossed with micro-chips and the fear thereof... save a few groups. dare i say the populace will revolt?

has anyone ever thought of the mass consciousness... "becoming one?"

don't

"free-willfully" forehead

"consciously" right hand

give up your freewill and consciousness. this is just one of the methods that will be used... there are others which include black ops.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hi/

A sign on the forehead...

The seal of the beast (Rev. 13:16-17, 14:9-11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4). In the language of Holy Scripture, to bear upon oneself a seal (or a mark) denotes belonging to or being subordinate to someone.
We have already mentioned that the mark (or the name of God) on the forehead of the faithful denotes their being chosen by God and consequently having God's protection over them (Rev. 3:12; 7:2-3; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4).
The activity of the false prophet, which was described in the thirteenth chapter of the Apocalypse, convinces us that the kingdom of the beast will be of a religious-political nature.
read more

The mark of the beast.
Holy oil(Chrismation) is used at Babtism to annoint on the forehead and hands(since early Christianity)
A similar technique may be used by the antichrist ....whether it is a chip or by other means .

to Chrismate Christians

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It will be visible because no one can see a chip, it has to be seen to work at a glance, it may work in conjunction with a chip, but I still believe it is visible to all, the bigger the mark, the higher up the religious chain you are

Unless, it is the Tattoo-version of the Chip, which is avaible too and indeed will be visible.

Anyway, for everyone interested in the aspect "Buy and sell" and more, I recommend watching these videos.

The last one is a commercial for the Chip, saying quite a lot, so to speak. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. daniel 12:1

we are in this "time" . it is not indicated how long this time will last...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The mark of the beast.
Holy oil(Chrismation) is used at Babtism to annoint on the forehead and hands(since early Christianity)
A similar technique may be used by the antichrist ....whether it is a chip or by other means .

to Chrismate Christians

What if the anointing by the christians was the one that was already false? Especially since those oils were changed by the catholic church. Aren't you kind of doing the same action, but with something different than the original?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

It will be visible because no one can see a chip, it has to be seen to work at a glance, it may work in conjunction with a chip, but I still believe it is visible to all, the bigger the mark, the higher up the religious chain you are

Unless, it is the Tattoo-version of the Chip, which is avaible too and indeed will be visible.

Anyway, for everyone interested in the aspect "Buy and sell" and more, I recommend watching these videos.

The last one is a commercial for the Chip, saying quite a lot, so to speak. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Holy Junk!? Ive debated this microchip stuff for quite some time, and now, in the world we live in everything is 'symbols, signs and marketing'.
Mass society will love this convenience - especially the US, cause we've all gotten so lazy (and I say this with concern not bitterly, I am a citizen myself)

The utube ad scares me to death! Here we go...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The annointing done at babtism is not a tracking device because you are not forced to go to church,pray or even respect your elders.
The holy oil used
The believer repents, is baptized and receives the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts2:38)
If babtism was the mark, then should not the babtised be 'not allowed' to buy or sell?
quote///"no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."Revelation 13:17Or should not 'judgement Day' be already here?(as Revelation says)
The appearance of the Antichrist...
the Two witnesses that the world will know about...
The Second Coming of Christ,
/ Resurrection of the Dead,
and the Last Judgment (Daniel 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3, 12:13, 13:5).
The Revelation of St. John mentions the appearance of two witnesses, who will proclaim the truth, perform miracles, and, upon completion of their witness, be killed by the Antichrist....this has not happened.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The annointing done at babtism is not a tracking device because you are not forced to go to church,pray or even respect your elders.
The holy oil used
The believer repents, is baptized and receives the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts2:38)
If babtism was the mark, then should not the babtised be 'not allowed' to buy or sell?
quote///"no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."Revelation 13:17Or should not 'judgement Day' be already here?(as Revelation says)
The appearance of the Antichrist...
the Two witnesses that the world will know about...
The Second Coming of Christ,
/ Resurrection of the Dead,
and the Last Judgment (Daniel 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3, 12:13, 13:5).
The Revelation of St. John mentions the appearance of two witnesses, who will proclaim the truth, perform miracles, and, upon completion of their witness, be killed by the Antichrist....this has not happened.

I dunno, but one could easily point out that during the time of roman catholic rule and such, that anyone who didn't follow the church and so forth was killed or not accepted by society and wouldn't be able to buy or sell.

As for revelation, Jesus also says that these things will happen before this generation passes and some there will not die. I see a good bit of what he says fulfilled by the church itself.

And doesn't it require knowledge of the 2 witnesses before one can say such is not happened?

I'm be argumentative, but I am unsure of the literal version of revelation. The buy and sell stuff is probably the easiest to understand in the whole thing.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this thread some time ago.

The above video, (if correctly transferred), explains the national ID card to be put into place (though temporarily sidetracked) requires an...

......"Eyescan and Fingerprint".... and is of global nature as it can be read globally.

enjoy...

uhmmm "edit": Eyescan and Fingerprint are quite close to the "righthand and forehead" mentioned in the Bible.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by dirtusbagious]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hi badmedia/
The Two Witnesses will witness(proclaim/prophesy)to the whole world not to just a few!
This would mean that it will be prophesied to all...that the antichrist is here and that the end is near....
"They shall tread the holy city down for forty and two months; and I will give to my two witnesses, and they shall predict a thousand two hundred and threescore days clothed in sackcloth." prophesy for around 3 and half years.
"If any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies."..if anyone try to stop them they will be unable to till their time is up....which will be after their testimony of faith.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow, Lots of posts on this one. I didn't read them all to find if this was already posted... Here goes... Flame if you like ...

The mark of the beast in your hand... If you do evil with your hands as in evil works. All of your activities are evil, then you have the mark in your hand.

When you have the mark of the beast in your forehead, where your mind resides... You have evil intentions. You devise and think evil thoughts.

Those are the marks of the beast. Following evil in thoughts and deeds.

Does this really require reams of study and research and flapping of gums?

Bible was written at 5th grade comprehension? Some say. Maybe that needs reams of research. God made it all easy to understand. Satan clouds it with research and contradictions. Yes, it really is that simple so that it confounds scholars; so it should.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The antichrist will not claim to be Jesus; he will claim to be God (desolation of desolations) in the rebuilt temple of Jeruselem.

He will be aided by the false prophet of revelations who will claim to be Jesus and will perform miracles to support his claim. The qu'aran also prophesies the return of Christ in order to fulfill the rise of their returned imam(antichrist).

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

why flaming?? its a good post?

but i understand the words from the education that the "mark" is something like a symbol. What they wear at the hand or forehead. Nothing what we do with our hands (of course, we must pay for our sins.., but thats another point guess).
What we think or do, god knows and will judge us one time.
The mark is something like "hardware(?), something what the people will nead to buy and sell, etc..
not thoughts..

friendly

Nia

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You guys do know that the Original 1611 King James Version does say "IN" and that John in Greek also used IN the right hand or forehead right?

I'm just trying to say that so no one is confused.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Hi badmedia/
The Two Witnesses will witness(proclaim/prophesy)to the whole world not to just a few!
This would mean that it will be prophesied to all...that the antichrist is here and that the end is near....
"They shall tread the holy city down for forty and two months; and I will give to my two witnesses, and they shall predict a thousand two hundred and threescore days clothed in sackcloth." prophesy for around 3 and half years.
"If any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies."..if anyone try to stop them they will be unable to till their time is up....which will be after their testimony of faith.

Many people speak to the entire world, and what they say is carried across the world etc. Even what we say here is there for anyone who wants to read it. So exactly how do you purpose to recognize them? What do you expect them to say, and how will you recognize them?

I mean to say there will be 2 witnesses is one thing, but if people don't recognize them, then they would never know. In which case it would have to be that all the world hears them, knows they are the 2 witnesses and then everyone rejects them outright for the anti-christ. Which seems a bit unlikely to me, more likely is the people wouldn't recognize them at all, similar to Elijah and John the baptist.

I mean, how can you tell the difference between it and a false prophet? Do you expect to see anyone who goes against them literally have fire from their mouths?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The mark of the beast has GOT to be the cross! Everyone is so worried about an actual mark and/or chip and yet.. they worship a man who is being crucified on a cross? THAT .... is the mark of the BEAST!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justamomma]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
The mark of the beast has GOT to be the cross! Everyone is so worried about an actual mark and/or chip and yet.. they worship a man who is being crucified on a cross? THAT .... is the mark of the BEAST!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justamomma]

The 'mark' is not the Cross!
The Cross is a symbol of Christs Crucifixion and resurrection...it is also a symbol of Adam and Eve and the Tree of Good and bad(another time)which began with Lucifer deceiving Adam and Eve.(it is said that Jesus Christ was crucified on the same type of wood.)\\
One can still buy or sell wearing or owning a Cross.
The actual word for 'mark' in Greek is χάραγμα,
It means an 'Etching'

The mark will begin after a world war ....

15 καὶ ἐδόθη αὐτῷ πνεῦμα δοῦναι τῇ εἰκόνι τοῦ θηρίου, ἵνα καὶ λαλήσῃ ἡ εἰκὼν τοῦ θηρίου καὶ ποιήσῃ, ὅσοι ἐὰν μὴ προσκυνήσωσι τῇ εἰκόνι τοῦ θηρίου, ἵνα ἀποκτανθῶσι. 16 καὶ ποιεῖ πάντας τοὺς μικροὺς καὶ τοὺς μεγάλους, καὶ τοὺς πλουσίους καὶ τοὺς πτωχούς, καὶ τοὺς ἐλευθέρους καὶ τοὺς δούλους, ἵνα δώσουσιν αὐτοῖς χάραγμα ἐπὶ τῆς χειρὸς αὐτῶν τῆς δεξιᾶς ἢ ἐπὶ τῶν μετώπων αὐτῶν, 17 καὶ ἵνα μή τις δύνηται ἀγοράσαι ἢ πωλῆσαι εἰ μὴ ὁ ἔχων τὸ χάραγμα, τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ θηρίου ἢ τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ. 18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς'.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

www.ellopos.net...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
if you will note, there are 6 Stations of men in this verse:

And he causeth all,
both small and great,
rich and poor,
free and bond,

to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell,
save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast,
or the number of his name

so we have the full spectrum of mankinds status in the end times;
small-great
rich-poor
free-bond

this population of peoples are 'forced' to show allegience
by either of three outward 'signs'
1) Mark
2) Name
3) Number

these outward 'signs' of allegience, which allowed buying/selling/trading/credit/rations ... by the wearer
could be either on the right hand or prominent in one's forehead

the 'right hand' is considered 'clean' by many in the Far & Middle East traditions, the left hand is unclean & used for stuff like bathroom actions.

the 'right hand' is also customarily used in Salutes, handshakes, and other gestures...

in a heirarchy of wealthy people with status during the end-times,
a wealthy person would probably opt to have a 'Forehead' 'Name'
prominantly displayed on themselves...

whereas the poor+ bond individual would only afford to obtain the lowly status of a 'right hand' 'Mark', likely provided by a Registration Office

Others, on-the-way UP in the socio-economic ladder might opt to have
the 'Name' or 'Number' on their Hand or on their 'Forehead', indicating loyalty-ambition-allegience...and the type of mark/name/number
would be code for that individuals level of authority & their likelihood of snitching to higher authorities.

the time will come that these hand or forehead 'signs' will be worn as Badges-of-Honor, and only the ignorant & unenlightened will be without this outward 'sign'.

the 'Mark' may well be just a simple 'X'..
the X was used throught the ages as a legal & binding signature

the 'Number' is much better than the lowly Mark

the 'Name' indicates the wearer to be in the high status category

Thanks,

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey

ok, one of you say the cross can be the mark, other say no, it cant. Guess we will all find it out one day.

Interesting point from somebody:
It will happen after a war.
Here i remember Nostradamus, he wrote about a big 3rd war too. If he wrote something about the Antichrist, i dont know, but maybe some of you know it?

Who will ever know who is a false prophet or a right on?
My opinion: nobody can ever know it for shure. But (lol there is always a but in my posts
) But: we will see it in their doing?

Name
Number
Mark?

The Number is the Name, and the Mark is the Mark.
How it will look like (or is right now), we are discusing here guess

IMO the number is right here in all codes (there exist threads about at ATS).
Guess some conspiracies know the name really well..

see ya

Nia

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's money, as simple as that. It's in your hand and a lot of people worry about it so it's in their head too.
We are enslaved. If money was necessary we would be born with a wallet.
They got you so distracted with money that noone sees the truth inside oneself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join