It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the beast at the forehead???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Are you considering that as the mark of the beast. The original texts clearly say IN not on and the only on is UPON in Revelation 20. You could probably see the mark from the insertion from the outside. We know RFID chips are cancerous, and there will be a foul and loathsome soar upon those who take the mark of The Beast. Sounds like a tumor to me. Also if the sun hits the Earth then when the "fourth angel pours out his bowl on the sun" then those with the chip will be severely burned by the electromagnetic instabilities.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yes i do. The concept of money skewed our thinking, everyone think they need it, and people will be lining up to get that chip because you don't have to carry items that can be used to pay for things. Handy and it maximizes consumerism.
Doesn't anybody see the paradox?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Yes i do. The concept of money skewed our thinking, everyone think they need it, and people will be lining up to get that chip because you don't have to carry items that can be used to pay for things. Handy and it maximizes consumerism.
Doesn't anybody see the paradox?

Money is not the root of all evil or anything like that. It is a result of supply and demand, and outside of having unlimited supply it is impossible to get rid of money. If not dollar bills, then it would simply be 3 cows for 10 goats or whatever. Value is implied by default, and there is no way of getting around that.

The real problem with money is the "money changers" or the central banks of today. As they are able to print up this money out of thin air, which robs the people of their wealth. In which case, they are able to leech the resources off the people and be the richest people without ever doing anything.

www.relfe.com...

Pretty easy to understand the scam. Lets say there is $100 in the world, you own $10. You have 10% of the world wealth. Lets say there are 10 apples in the world. Supply and demand states that each of those apples have a value of $10. $100 / 10 = $10 each. So you have enough purchasing power to buy 1 apple for yourself.

Enter in the fed/moneychangers. These people then come in and create another $100 out of thin air(counterfeit if we did it, legal for them). Now there is $200 in circulation, but still 10 apples. Supply and demand states that each apple now has a value of $20. $200 / 10 = $20 each. Even though you still have your $10, you can now only buy half an apple. You just had half your purchasing power stolen from you, and your wallet hasn't been touched.

And of course as the prices rise, the people blame the apple supplier because all the people see is the increase in price(inflation).

This is a constant transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich. Thus why the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. Those on fixed income suffer the most(poor) because they are now unable to buy what they use to could.

The deal with the chip and such as a cashless society is that it costs money to create these dollars, coins and such. Eventually as history has shown multiple times, when the inflation goes on too long, the materials used in the currency become more valuable than the currency itself. Like when quarters were made of silver for example. It had a value of 25 cents, but the materials in the quarter had a value higher than 25 cents. So they collected all the silver quarters and changed the materials. So that the value of the coin is higher than the materials.

Eventually the inflation will get to the point where the materials will be default be worth more than the currency. And a cashless society "fixes" that problem for them. If it's just a credit, no cost in materials. And they can inflate as much as possible.

This is also how corporations have gotten such a hold on things. Because they are the ones who get this newly created money. So those who create the money are able to decide where the money goes, who gets it. And so they basically decide who is rich and who isn't. Because if you aren't getting the new money, then you are just being stolen from.

So mega corporation who goes along with the status quo gets the loans/new money. And those who don't get the reverse.

Thus, economic slavery. Which is what the passages are really talking about and describing.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Might the forehead mark have something to do with, retinal scanning ?

The eyes aer just below the forehead, after all.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That's just it, is value really implied by default? The concept of value is invented by man, IMHO nothing is worth more than anything else.
Just by printing money wen the need arises demonstrates it has no real value, it's a nice concept, but it does not work.

Maybe i'm a dreamer, but i would love for it to change.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Indeed economic slavery.
Star for you

[edit on 9/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
First they had only things to change.
Now we have money to buy something.
Oh, also cards..
They will change the money into cards into chips.
It will be a simple changing.

But you are right, its all about the money.

btw

Nia

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by badmedia

That's just it, is value really implied by default? The concept of value is invented by man, IMHO nothing is worth more than anything else.
Just by printing money wen the need arises demonstrates it has no real value, it's a nice concept, but it does not work.

Maybe i'm a dreamer, but i would love for it to change.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Indeed economic slavery.
Star for you

Well, it's a lack of resources that give it the default value. If there were unlimited apples in my example, then each apple has no real value. As long as there is a limited supply of apples, then you get the default value.

Money itself has no real value, unlike the resource itself. But, it does get a value because it is accepted as having value. The real value of a dollar is constantly changing. When you add more money, then it's the same as adding more apples. It looses value. In the example above, if instead of creating $100, we add 10 more apples, then each apple goes down to only $5 each, and you could buy 2.

There is more to it as well. All this newly created money is loaned out with interest. But the interest money is never created, so it is impossible to pay it back. If we tried to pay off the national debt, we would run out of money in the world before the debt itself is paid off. Impossible to pay, but that is part of the game. You pay taxes, and it really just all goes towards the interest payment.

So they create $100, loan it out and expect to get $105 in return. But the $5 is never created. So how can it be paid back?

And so they keep loaning out more and more money(at interest). And then part of the newly loaned out money goes towards paying off the extra $5. So the entire "bailout" was really just about giving people the ability to pay off the extra cash for a bit longer. But as it grows and grows, there comes a point when the amount of money needed to be created is so big, that you have to introduce so much money that inflation goes crazy. This is known as hyperinflation and that is what happened to Germany in the 1930's and what lead to the rise of Hitler. People were having to use a wheel barrel just to carry the money needed for as single loaf of bread for example.

It's all a huge scam. But it's not the money itself that is the problem, but the monetary policy and system itself.

If you look at what really started the revolutionary war, it was this. The colonies used colonial scripts and the central bank of england was upset about it. So they started to add all these taxes and stuff. Colonial scripts were only issue in porportion to the amount of trade being done, to keep prices constant. Any new money issued was done without a loan and such, and there was nothing to pay back, no interest etc.

The fed claims to do this, but they don't. Anymore than GWB was about promoting freedom.

But it's really not about the money, it's about power and control.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by justamomma
The mark of the beast has GOT to be the cross! Everyone is so worried about an actual mark and/or chip and yet.. they worship a man who is being crucified on a cross? THAT .... is the mark of the BEAST!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justamomma]

The 'mark' is not the Cross!
The Cross is a symbol of Christs Crucifixion and resurrection...

Exactly! Parading around a man on a cross as a blood guilt covering. How disgusting can you be?

By the way.. Read Malachi 3:7... what is it that God says you have abandoned?

And what is it Paul says is nailed to the cross? Colossians 2:14

Get a grip! God is not sadistic and it is man that breaks Laws and not God. NO WHERE will you find it acceptable to offer a flesh and blood sacrifice in the Tanakh...

When will the christians start realizing they have been believing in a VERY barbaric sacrifice and even parading the image of a Jewish man around on a cross... it is nothing more than a trophy in their attempt to replace the Truth with the lie..

The CROSS *is* the Mark of the Beast. Only a beast would revel in such a thing. Oh.. and the resurrection that is in the Tanakh is not a physical resurrection.. it is a resurrection out of ignorance.. when a person dies.. .that is it. This is Life and once it is over, it is over. So, ready to resurrect yourself out of your ignorance yet?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by justamomma]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

The mark of the beast has GOT to be the cross! Everyone is so worried about an actual mark and/or chip and yet.. they worship a man who is being crucified on a cross? THAT .... is the mark of the BEAST!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justamomma]

The 'mark' is not the Cross!
The Cross is a symbol of Christs Crucifixion and resurrection...

Exactly! Parading around a man on a cross as a blood guilt covering. How disgusting can you be?

By the way.. Read Malachi 3:7... what is it that God says you have abandoned?

And what is it Paul says is nailed to the cross? Colossians 2:14

Get a grip! God is not sadistic and it is man that breaks Laws and not God. NO WHERE will you find it acceptable to offer a flesh and blood sacrifice in the Tanakh...

When will the christians start realizing they have been believing in a VERY barbaric sacrifice and even parading the image of a Jewish man around on a cross... it is nothing more than a trophy in their attempt to replace the Truth with the lie..

The CROSS *is* the Mark of the Beast. Only a beast would revel in such a thing. Oh.. and the resurrection that is in the Tanakh is not a physical resurrection.. it is a resurrection out of ignorance.. when a person dies.. .that is it. This is Life and once it is over, it is over. So, ready to resurrect yourself out of your ignorance yet?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by justamomma]

Hi justamomma/

The Cross is in ''Remembrance'' of the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ...no one worships the Cross but reveres it!
Without His Resurrection,Christians have just another man that was good in word and deed.
When Christ was put into the tomb and 3 days later was resurrected in Body and spirit, He fullfilled an Old Testament prophecy,as He Himself said He would.
The Old Testament have many prophesies that Prove in Word(Logos) that Christ was the promised Messiah.(Annointed Christos in Greek)
No where has there ever been so many proven facts/prophecies that have come out.
The Old Testament Prophets had prophesied that the Annointed one would come and He Has come but as Prophesied,not all accepted Him!

Colossians 2:12:17

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

What do you mean what is Paul saying about the Cross?

Malachia....

1 Behold, I send forth my messenger, and he shall survey the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come into his temple, even the angel of the covenant, whom ye take pleasure in: behold, he is coming, saith the Lord Almighty. 2 And who will abide the day of his coming? or who will withstand at his appearing? for he is coming in as the fire of a furnace and as the herb of fullers.

In order to understand what The Lord God is saying, we should read the whole passage?
Yes?
This actually proves Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah...And not just a Jewish man!
If you believe that there is no resurrection,then why worry about what will be the Mark of the beast?
True?
If you do not fear God or when the bodydies and is resurrected ,then why worry about what is to come?
If we have no after life,then the problem of the 'Mark' of the Beast becomes obsolete!
No fear of an Antichrist or the Mark of the beast!

To name but just a few of the fullfilled Prophecies....
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion, Shout O daughter of Jerusalem: Behold your King is coming to you;…He shall speak peace to the nations; His dominion shall be from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth” (Zach.9:9-10).
The 30 pieces of Silver by Judas...
“If it is agreeable to you, give Me My wages; and if not, refrain” so they weighed out for My wages thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said to me “throw it to the potter — that princely price they set on Me.” So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter” (Zach. 11:12-13)
Also ...“And it shall come to pass in that day” says the Lord God, That I will make the sun go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in broad daylight” (Am. 8:9).
Another prophecy in Zachariah: “It shall come to pass in that day that there will be no light…It shall be one day which is known to the Lord: Neither day nor night. But at evening time it shall happen that it will be light” (Zach. 14:6-9).
Although there are too many to list, I have included Malachi as you have chosen this...
“Behold I send My Angel (the prophet John) and he shall prepare the way before My face and presently the Lord whom you seek shall unexpectedly come into His temple, and the Angel of the Testament whom you desire. Behold He comes, saith the Lord of Hosts” (Mal. 3:1).

IX
helen

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Read more on Mark of the Beast and 666 www.666truth.org...

I don't believe it is a chip or a barcode. The antichrist is someone very well respected and looked up to, and hence men get led astrayed by him.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is this patent 5,878,155 ?

Couldnt this also be a vaccine, tattoo (as already mentioned) or why does it have to be the verichip, why not the little variation of it from japan that is the size of a flat square crumb. (cant find link but ive seen it).

What happens if we all refused it?
Why does a verichip that has been known to cause tumours and people can hack and clone it have to be the mark?
Why in the right hand, what if I want it in my left?
Why does it not have anything to do with the forehead?
Arent Alien inplants found up the nose towards the penial gland and often in the hand?
Why are people who are so confused about the bible and turned off due to the numerous discrepencies going to burn in hell if they take a chip that they arent aware of as being 'the mark' because they dont believe the bible due to no fault of their own?
If this is the mark then why doesnt god send down the second coming now and say "erm that chip, nobody take it" then do a miracle that makes them all vanish?
Why do we have to decode cryptic clues that raise more questions than it answers?
Why should we believe the bible when there is evidence of tampering with the meanings, missing books and soooo much argument over literal and metaphor?

Why when I am unable to read the bible due to dyslexia (there are many forms) am I told 'read the bible' erm, I cant and when I try audio books it all goes over my head and is too much to take in, is it my fault that I am too thick to understand or comprehend it, now I am to be punished for my disability, is this a loving caring god that gives a rubix cube to a man without hands? (metaphorical).

Then should I ask for help with that rubix cube from someone with hands and someone else says they can do it too (another religion) then when they hand back an unsolved rubix cube how do I know that is a rubix cube that is able to be solved?

There is so much confusion, inconsistancies, cryptic puzzles, arguments, variations, contradictions, alterations of the texts, rules and counter rules, wars and anger from variations, inconclusions and lack of simple proof that I am now a victim of all of the above and may or may not burn in hell for an eternity just because I may or may not have been deceived and may or may not have followed the wrong path.

I stand at I cant believe the bible just like I cant believe any other scripture, I have a theory there is a God and maybe a lot of things in the holy books are true or at least a rough idea of something that happened.
Maybe my inability to comprehend religion is a blessing from God...or is it I am deceived by the Devil?

My brain hurts.
See my point

[edit on 16-5-2009 by keepithush]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

ok..
first of all, i guess you missunderstood my thread.
I didnt talk about a chip.
I didnt talk about some signs in the bible.
Or if the bible is the true or not.

My thoughts (and those are only thoughts, nothing more), went into a direction what includes the Reality, the Astral-world, searching for knowledge and simple interested into stuff like conspiracy.

I didnt talk about a tattoo.
I didnt talk about a sign at the forehead.

The water cross???
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

see my point too?
For me its like a sign the preacher gives to the people. A sign what the people dont recognize (or see). A sign for the Energies which circle all arround the world.
Maybe from the evil. Maybe not.
oh, and about the war between "good" and "bad".. Its the war which happen every second in each of us. Its the being. And maybe will never stop at earth.
Only turn into a better situation (as i hope).
and in the bible you can find answers if you want to hear them. I take it as a "helping read" sometimes. There are signs in, etc..
BUT (here comes my but
) BUT, there exist many other old scripts too, were a lot of true stand in...

Nia

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Since this "Mark of the Beast" revolves around the Christian doctrines I thought that I'd give this a shot.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

This "Mark" isn't modern technological inclined as what the previous posters had indicated. The "forehead", indicates the mind since it is close to the brain, while the "right hand" indicates the works since it is the dominant hand of the majority of the population.

Since almost (if not) all people are sinners and are in continued transgression of the Christian doctrines, the mark of the beast is always present in the sinning thoughts or works of humanity.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My grandma is a bible freak and she told me that its gotta be a number not a chip and the mark is "666" or any multiple of that so that's what its got to be....just don't accept a mark and you'll be fine especially if someones tryin to put it on your head or hand

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thread closed

thx for your attention at it

Nia

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi/

There is also the vision of Saint John of Kronstant who saw the time of the Antichrist reign...
Vision of the Antichrist

helen

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I have always thought the mark of the beast would be our identification. Right hand (finger print) or forehead (retinal (eye) recognition)

JMO though.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
reply to post by NW111

I have always thought the mark of the beast would be our identification. Right hand (finger print) or forehead (retinal (eye) recognition)

JMO though.

Hi/

Although technology looks like we are there or getting there, the 'mark' of the beast in Revelation says that it will be a choice in the matter...for food and worship.
It wont be forced on one, and if this happens, it is not of ones wanting, therefore it wont be considered legit in the eyes of God.
Identity theft happens with all things today.
People always find a way to beat the system..as this has always been proven it is not always 100%.
The 'Mark' of Revelation wont be identity theft but ones SOUL in jeopardy if is accepted for reasons spoken of in Revelation of Saint John of the Apocalypse.

helen

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Hi watch/

Sunday worship is Sunday because of the Resurrection.
It is not corrupt?
It is the Day the Lord Jesus Christ Resurrected and therefore it is the Day He is worshipped and Remembered....it is called the EIGHTH DAY..being there will come a time where it will be everyday an eighth day.
The number 8....eternity,has no beginning, and has no end.

And please...enough of the Sun worship thing...it's getting old and it's been explained before many times what the day of the resurrection is.
SUNDAY....KIRIAKI....LORDS DAY
english.......Greek........the correct name for sunday!

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join