It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The khazar mutts are now sowing the filth they have reaped upon humanity.

It is payback time.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
BTW, not to be a stickler for details but i think the article says "11" days, not 14.

My prayers and love to the Great Nation of Iran.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Since every body seems to be making predictions.

Iran and Iraq played dirty during the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) Iran used the kid martyr brigade for human wave invasions against the Iraqi army. Iraq responded by using chemical agents on the Iran military and populace. Both countries were supplied by 1st world powers, and neither country used its military arsenal to its fullest potential. By and large, Iraq was just starting to get a advantage over Iran when peace was declared.

Iran attempted to bomb the Osirak reactor and failed, Israel succeeded where they failed.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Judging by the recent guerrilla type warfare waged on Israel. I suspect the same would happen with Iran, as simulated by Iran's proxies. Israel would dominate the skies, and win a conventional war. Only to get bogged down in a unconventional war of attrition where Iran holds the upper hand. Israel will resort to using "illegal" weapons like Napalm, white phosphorus and be accused of genocide. The whole world will turn against Israel while ignoring the human martyr brigade of Iran. Israel will either have to back down, or it will lose to the combined might of the Islamic world.

Initially Israel would win, but it the long run it will lose. Unless Iran does something stupid like use a Nuclear explosive. Then Israel uses its 100? Jericho Nuclear warheads. And then the whole world loses.

Edit: Typo.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by msnevil]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I don't want to get involved in the 'Israel vs X' debate here, because it never ends well.

The only comment I will make about it is that I abhor any conflict that results in the mass death of civilians, regardless of the kindergarten defense of 'well they started it'.

I just wanted to correct some of you who seem to willfully spread ignorance on these boards.

Here is the definition of a Semite from Dictionary.com, emphasis in bold mine.

Sem⋅ite
   /ˈsɛmaɪt or, especially Brit., ˈsimaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sem-ahyt or, especially Brit., see-mahyt]
–noun
1. a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.
2. a Jew.
3. a member of any of the peoples descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah.

Source

So to call someone an anti-Semite, means they are not anti-Jew. They are also anti-Arab.

So technically those who wish to demonize Iran are also anti-Semite.

Stop using the term. It is meaningless in the modern world, as the Semitic races have spread and intermingled with countless countries in the world.

Another point.

Israel is a country. It has an elected government.

Iran is a country. It has an elected government.

To be against that government's decisions does not mean you are against the people of that country or their beliefs, it simply means you disagree with the actions and/or attitudes of that government.

So to disagree with Israel's course of action does not make you racist or anti-Jew.

To disagree with Iran's actions does not make you racist, anti-Arab or anti-Islam.

That isn't too hard to understand is it? Good.

Carry on.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Probably the most intelligent post in this matter...Big star.
But it´s always like that when you come to discuss anything about the ME, either your on one side or the other you can´t be both if you ask some people.
The bad news for them is that yes you can...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Exactly how is Iran going to get an army to Israel to fight Israel? Iran isn't about to try sending an army across Iraq with U.S. troops still stationed in Iraq. Turkey isn't about to let Iran march an army across their territory. Iran doesn't have a Navy that could carrying out an invasion by sea, where they would be sitting ducks to Israel's air force.

The one scary possibility is that Iran has developed a nuke, and is planning on Nuking Israel. The fact that Iran makes crazy statements like this is the very reason Iran should never be allowed to have Nukes. If Iran gets nukes, it is must a matter of time before someone flinches, and the Nukes start flying.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I’ve often seen post on ATS "Israel to attack Iran" and "Iran to attack Israel" and never took it to mind much. Then last night I went on a sight and down loaded this short book. Now I know its about the end days. RELAX people I’m not going to start preaching. I have just copied and paste the news articles from it. This shows how quickly things have been developing. I think most people have a side they pick, yes it’s sad to say, because innocent people die on both sides . But to be honest were human. I have my side. But hope I have kept it out as much as possible. As I would hate to see yet another good thread turn nasty
All the best
frankdimora.typepad.com...

June 29, 2008. “A former head of Israel's Mossad foreign intelligence agency said in comments published on Sunday that the Jewish state had one year to destroy Iran's nuclear programme or face the risk of coming under nuclear attack” What was Iran’s response to this. “Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday” (Breitbart.com June 29, 2008).
“had one year to destroy Iran's nuclear programme” June 29, 2008.

One month to go. Maybe this is why Iran will attack in days.

July 8, 2008- More warnings! “The Zionist regime is pressuring White House officials to attack Iran. If they commit such a stupidity, Tel Aviv and U.S. shipping in the Persian Gulf will be Iran's first targets and they will be burned," Shirazi was quoted as saying” (Yahoo News July 8, 2008.

President wants war so he can force their savior out of hiding. Their savior is referred to as the Mahdi or, the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad wants him to come to destroy Israel.

I quote. “But before the Mahdi's return, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes there must be global chaos - even if he has to create it himself. Whether it's his belief that Israel should be wiped off the map, denials of the Holocaust, obsession with going nuclear, or support for radical Islamic terrorist groups, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a man on a divine mission” (CBN News July 17, 2008).

August 10, 2008- As of August 2008 Iran has the Russiains antiaircraft system Israel feared they would get their hands on. “Iran has received first components of Russian S-300 ground-to-air radar systems.

As The Cutting Edge News reports referring to its sources, they are still disassembled in boxes and undeployed. It’s not impossible that the weapon has been delivered via Belarus” (Charter'97 Press Center July 29, 2008). Belarus is a nation that boarders Russia. The point here is, Russia is helping Iran get set for the next war.

Aug 13, 2008- “Iran has repeatedly denied the allegations, insisting its the programme is aimed solely at providing electricity for its growing population when its fossils fuels run out. Israel's Haaretz newspaper reported that Washington recently rejected an Israeli request for military equipment that US officials said indicated Israel was at the "advanced stages" of preparing an attack”

But isn’t the U.S.A in control of Israel ,and the if the U.S.A attack its Israel in control ??

CONT........

[edit on 4/5/09 by iammonkey]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
(Breitbart.com Aug. 13, 2008). Israel has tried to get the UN to stop Iran’s nuclear plans without any results. When Israel says they are going to do something, they do it.

This same type of warning went out to Iraq when they were building their nuclear plant. When Iraq didn’t stop building their nuclear plant Israel wiped it out. A year ago Israel did the same thing to Syria’s nuclear plant.

Notice the report said Israel is in the "advanced stages" of preparing an attack”

Dec. 4, 2008 Israel wants the blessings of the U.S. but they are going to attack whether they get it or not. I quote, “The IDF is drawing up options for a strike on Iranian nuclear facilities that do not include coordination with the United States,

The Jerusalem Post has learned. While its preference is to coordinate with the US, defense officials have said Israel is preparing a wide range of options for such an operation. "It is always better to coordinate," one top Defense Ministry official explained last week. "But we are also preparing options that do not include coordination."

Israeli officials have said it would be difficult, but not impossible, to launch a strike against Iran without receiving codes from the US Air Force, which controls Iraqi airspace. Israel also asked for the codes in 1991 during the First Gulf War, but the US refused” (The Jerusalem Post Dec. 4, 2008).

Israel will hit weather they get the blessing of the U.S or not.

Anyone remember this,

Just prior to Barack Obama getting elected on November 4, Senator Joe Biden made the following statement. His statement was reported ABC News. I quote, “ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Senator . Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions. "Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes you are 100% right
I mean Iran is threatening.........ummmm........ahhhhh

Could you help me out here because all I can remember was a statement about the Zionist regime will be wiped from the pages of history.

Which would fly in the face of Israel or the US saying that all options are on the table to stop Irans nuclear ambitions.

Surely a country that won't even sign a NNPT should not be in the position to be preaching from the moral high ground about nuclear weapons.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So sick of the anti Israeli # on this site.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Wow another discussion regarding and imminent war between Israel and Iran, thankfully based on the history of all the other Iran vs Israel threads nothing will come to pass and we can all come back next month for a new "israel ready for war" thread

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Since every body seems to be making predictions.

Iran and Iraq played dirty during the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) Iran used the kid martyr brigade for human wave invasions against the Iraqi army. Iraq responded by using chemical agents on the Iran military and populace. Both countries were supplied by 1st world powers, and neither country used its military arsenal to its fullest potential. By and large, Iraq was just starting to get a advantage over Iran when peace was declared.

Iran attempted to bomb the Osirak reactor and failed, Israel succeeded where they failed.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Judging by the recent guerrilla type warfare waged on Israel. I suspect the same would happen with Iran, as simulated by Iran's proxies. Israel would dominate the skies, and win a conventional war. Only to get bogged down in a unconventional war of attrition where Iran holds the upper hand. Israel will resort to using "illegal" weapons like Napalm, white phosphorus and be accused of genocide. The whole world will turn against Israel while ignoring the human martyr brigade of Iran. Israel will either have to back down, or it will lose to the combined might of the Islamic world.

Initially Israel would win, but it the long run it will lose. Unless Iran does something stupid like use a Nuclear explosive. Then Israel uses its 100? Jericho Nuclear warheads. And then the whole world loses.

Edit: Typo.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by msnevil]

Oooh, now lets have a little perspective - the Iranians had a democratic revolution and took over from the SHA and turned their oilfields over to the Nation - fair enough - the CIA staged a coup and reinstated the SHA who ruled much the same as Saddam did when he was supported by the CIA - well the SHA was overthrown again and in came the revolution - the CIA were pissed at that one - supplied SADDAM with the weapons of mass destruction he later used on the Kurds, and the ones the US went it to "find" in 2003, SADDAM invaded Iran at the US request and embarked on the most vicious, inhumane attack on Iran - Iran defended itself - that is all.
There was only one aggressor, Iraq and USA, only one defender, IRAN.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Israel is significantly MORE worried about Iran obtaining the s-400 SAM.
That said, the recent treatment of Russia by the west was pretty bloody stupid - I am sure they now have the S-400 well and truly loaded - capable of defending twice the distance that US tech can - in other words can knock down the Israeli missiles before they leave the border......hence their anxiety.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe anything written in the article posted by the OP. It's nothing more than propaganda. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never said that Israel should be wiped off the map. What he did say was that the Zionist regime occupying Israel will vanish from the pages of time. The Israeli governmet are nothing more than criminals, who are so arrogant and up themselves. They actually believe they are above international law. It's time to put these psychopaths behind bars, which is where they belong, so that they can no longer harm any more innocent people. The biggest mistake Israel will ever make is attacking Iran, as it will be the final nail in their own coffin. You Shall Reap What You Sow.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I don't mean to sound bad lol, but Iranians aren't "arab" FYI

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
So sick of the anti Israeli # on this site.

Israel attacks US
www.wrmea.com...

Israel controls US president
www.alternet.org...
israelinsider.ning.com...

Israeli spies working to corrupt us senators
earth2obama.org...

Israel the greatest transgressor of the UN on earth
www.zmag.org...

Israeli murderers and terrorists
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Israel human rights abuses
www.wsws.org...
www.derechos.org...

Israel war criminal
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli Crimes against humanity
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.alternet.org...

Israeli racial discrimination and intolerence
www.wrmea.com...
www.hrw.org...

Just tell me if you need more - the list is endless - Israel is the greatest shame to humanity, the greatest stain on common decency on this planet - how about you find some balance in your life.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never said that Israel should be wiped off the map. What he did say was that the Zionist regime occupying Israel will vanish from the pages of time.

The Iranian President seems a bit weak on history since he has also questioned whether the Holocaust actually ever took place.

The faster this little pig is "wiped off the pages of history," the better the world, and his own people will be.

There is a significant portion of the Iranian population who favor a more western-like society for their country and not the oppressive, anti human rights administration they currently suffer under.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by kindred
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never said that Israel should be wiped off the map. What he did say was that the Zionist regime occupying Israel will vanish from the pages of time.

The Iranian President seems a bit weak on history since he has also questioned whether the Holocaust actually ever took place.

The faster this little pig is "wiped off the pages of history," the better the world, and his own people will be.

There is a significant portion of the Iranian population who favor a more western-like society for their country and not the oppressive, anti human rights administration they currently suffer under.

NO - once again you don't actually know what you are talking about - what he questions are the figures - as should be allowed. The offical estimates are now at around4-5 million jews in the death camps where a total of between 11-15 million were executed - meaning the death camps were more for non jews than actual jews.
The figure put forward by the holocaust foundation is 6 million - however questioning this figure will land you in jail (even though it is wrong) - in several EU countries - and it is this point to which the Iranian leaders looks when he raises the holocaust question -

You need to do some learning and listening.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
reply to post by audas

Well done, your the first to make my ignore list.

Save the cancerous poison you spew forth for someone else.

The most ignorant poster on ATS - no doubt about it......puts me on the ignore list for posting links to things Israel has actually done....

here it is again for you champ....the truth needs to be spoken often, loudly and clearly so that evil (looking at you) does not prosper

Israel attacks US
www.wrmea.com...

Israel controls US president
www.alternet.org...
israelinsider.ning.com...

Israeli spies working to corrupt us senators
earth2obama.org...

Israel the greatest transgressor of the UN on earth
www.zmag.org...

Israeli murderers and terrorists
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Israel human rights abuses
www.wsws.org...
www.derechos.org...

Israel war criminal
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli Crimes against humanity
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.alternet.org...

Israeli racial discrimination and intolerence
www.wrmea.com...
www.hrw.org...

Just tell me if you need more - the list is endless - Israel is the greatest shame to humanity, the greatest stain on common decency on this planet - how about you find some balance in your life.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join