It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

The figure put forward by the holocaust foundation is 6 million - however questioning this figure will land you in jail (even though it is wrong) - in several EU countries - and it is this point to which the Iranian leaders looks when he raises the holocaust question -

You need to do some learning and listening.

You need to stop lying.

From the Pig's mouth:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has courted further controversy by explicitly calling the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry a "myth". "They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he said.

I suppose he was misquoted once again. Poor little pig.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I checked the google news over here and there is no other source than this article.

Checking for news I only find articles about the situation of human rights in Iran. Searching for Israel I get things like: Israel warns Obama to show weakness. And searching for that Chief of the General Staff again only shows this one article.

So we have a German journalist, who says that on tv in Israel the Chief of the Gerneral Staff of Iran announced "the destruction of Israel within 11 days".

Seems we are missing some context here. Otherwise there should be more rumour...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
reply to post by audas

Well done, your the first to make my ignore list.

Save the cancerous poison you spew forth for someone else.

The truth hurts...people are allowed to spew lies about Iran but as soon as somebody quotes things you dont like it becomes a problem. Israel rules the US media and and anybody can see through the propaganda.

PS I have made him a friend because he talks sense to me.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
"We should seek by all means in our power to avoid war, by analyzing possible causes, by trying to remove them, by discussion in a spirit of collaboration and good will. I cannot believe that such a program would be rejected by the people of this country, even if it does mean the establishment of personal contact with the dictators."

Neville Chamberlain wrote that, trying to purchase peace at any cost. As a result of not addressing Hitler while his forces were more manageable, in Europe alone, 40,000,000 died.

Hmm you're right dooper, the only way to avoid war with Germany would have been to declare war on Germany beforehand
At least with the way history worked out, Germany was seen as the evil power and people united against them. In your alternate universe you would have been the invading force and Im sure the outcome not in your favour.
If I ever need illogic I will always turn to you first..

Do you even REALISE by your own logic, we should kill you? How you say to avoid war: pre-emptively kill those who are full of hate and wish harm on others. Well, you're always talking about how Muslims/Palestinians/Iranians/various non-white/non-Christian-or-Jew needs to be indiscriminately shelled to kill a handful of terrorists, you're the one who is threatening... but its just war right? Tactics > civilian life

Ruthless force resulting in catastrophic destruction will win long-term peace.

Same deal, the only way that creates peace is by killing everyone to the point there are no people to enjoy the peace.

Right now, you can't pry German troops out of Germany. They don't like war, they don't like fighting. The Japanese don't even want a military.

Are you #ING serious??!! Where the HELL do you get your propaganda from? Try telling that to these brave soldat
Im actually offended on behalf of the Germans who gave their lives.
For the Japanese? Im guessing you've never been to Japan. Of all the people I met there it seems a general consensus a military is necessary to protect the homeland! They HAVE a friggen military its just that they are no longer Imperialistic, unlike your nation.

And let no one make a mistake. The Arabs hate the Persians, and the Persians hate the Arabs. The Islamic requirement to kill Jews is the only thing that binds them.

Um no they dont. Nice of you to try to oversimplify everything in black and white. Countless Iranians and Iraqis cross the border to visit family and friends.
And if you'd LOOK you'd see these Jews are quite happy to live in Iran.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Whether or not there will be a war within 1-2 weeks is unknown, and that source listed in the OP is most likely Israeli propaganda. However...

I still CANNOT BELIEVE, after countless threads about Israel, Iran, the Holocaust, Ahmadinejad, etc. that everything is fine and dandy while people state that Iran is the evil of the world, but when someone even hints at some negativity towards Israel or the Jews, the ANTI-SEMITE comment gets put out.

It honestly drives me mad at times... wake up to yourselves, look at the thorn in your own eye before you try and remove someone elses.

Oh and, i would advise anyone using that term to actually learn what the word Semite means.

Peace and love.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Iran was the first to start talking smack when they were actively causing problems for us in Iraq like killing our troops. Russia and Iran will get their rear handed to them in a fight with our troops in Iraq. Russia could not even provide proper air cover for their troops for many days in Georgia and that was against ten Georgian jets.

The U.S. and Israel would have air dominance over Moscow in one day not to mention Egypt and Saudi-Arabia would happily hand it to Iran should they move troops anywhere.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The Lobby Wants War

The focus of the conference, and the legislative centerpiece of the event, will be passage of the Iran Diplomatic Enhancement Act, which would ban US companies from providing Iran with refined petroleum products, and seeks to punish European companies — particularly the Swiss, who come in for two specific mentions in the text of the bill — for doing so.

original.antiwar.com...

- "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran... So dumb, dumb, dumb... And we the Aipac, we are insane!"

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Israeli Military Exercise Over Gibraltar Raises Specter of Iran Strike

Report of 3,800 km Drills Undermine FM's Denial of Attack Plans
news.antiwar.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"News" like this is only making headlines right now because of the big AIPAC conference in DC this weekend

[edit on 4-5-2009 by TXRabbit]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So sick of the anti Israeli # on this site.

Israel attacks US
www.wrmea.com...

Israel controls US president
www.alternet.org...
israelinsider.ning.com...

Israeli spies working to corrupt us senators
earth2obama.org...

Israel the greatest transgressor of the UN on earth
www.zmag.org...

Israeli murderers and terrorists
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Israel human rights abuses
www.wsws.org...
www.derechos.org...

Israel war criminal
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli Crimes against humanity
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.alternet.org...

Israeli racial discrimination and intolerence
www.wrmea.com...
www.hrw.org...

Just tell me if you need more - the list is endless - Israel is the greatest shame to humanity, the greatest stain on common decency on this planet - how about you find some balance in your life.

Well Im tired of all the Swine Flu threads and the Moon is Hollow threads, but I dont go posting in them spouting that I dotn like their threads. If you dont like them...

DONT READ THEM.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
People, Iran has Iraq in the way. They can not overcome the logistics of getting around Iraq in order to attack Israel, period. Which may be another reason why the USA invaded Iraq to begin with.

This is how I see a Israeli/Iran war evolving if Israel makes the foolish first belligerent move.

The danger for Israel is if they attack Iran first. What this will do is open the door for Russia and China to mobilize. If these two powers mobilize then China will be allowed to march right through the former southern Soviet republics and then it's all over for the USA/Israeli presence in the Middle East because Russia will be marching right along side them providing air support. The USA aircraft carriers are not going to have a long shelf life once the Russian Sunburn missiles have their fun. To this day I am still unaware of any counter measures fielded to this rather nasty ship busting missile system that silently made aircraft carriers obsolete years ago.

Russia still has a military draft as we speak. To walk down a Russian street you will see most all of the young men wearing fatigues. China has an even bigger army.

The two armies will probably march into Iran via Georgia who will do all they can to get out of their way, or they might just use the Turkmenistan short cut, or both. Once the situation spirals out of control which it will once Iran lights the Persian Gulf on fire and tells Hamas and Hezbolla to start using every missile that Iran has given them over the past 20 years which is going to escalate Israel's counter options.

And don't think that the Iranian infiltrators along with a reinvigorated Shia uprising won't give the US army a lot to contend with in Iraq before the Russo/Sino armies even arrive which they will. The Iraqi government will probably claim neutrality and hope that it will be left alone as streams of Russian tanks with Chinese troop transport drive by. Once they've brushed the US armies to the side they will head directly into Israel.

Members like Droop here will not be so smug once the true dogs of war are turned loose here.

The USA will have to enact a draft of it's own in order to try and keep up which I do not see having enough time to make any difference before this juggernaut drives right into Israel and I don't care how tough some of you all think the IDF along with it's civil reserve is, the Red Army is tougher, just as the Germans found out in WW2. Oh, and the USA found out that the Chinese don't mind taking casualties either as happened in Korea. Asian mind sets are different than western ones which is a problem when you start playing the numbers game.

Now, what was a logistics nightmare for Iran will now become the reverse for the USA in order to get sufficient amounts of troops and weapons into the region. A Russia/China/Iranian army will now have no such encumbrances.

Don't forget, that even though Israel might have a nuclear option, it is no match for what Russia could do to them if they actually try something that stupid. You would see Israel suing for peace within 2 months time. Then you would see the Israelis kicked out of the Middle East for good having to relocate in the US is my theory.

The only thing that I see giving this super alliance problems is if Turkey decides to support the USA and then begins attacking their flanks but I wouldn't put any bets on it. They'll probably sit back and watch which nobody would blame them for doing except for the USA who Turkey doesn't owe diddly squat to. Turkey paid it's dues to the US by allowing US nukes to be parked in their country during the cold war.

And this is how I see it playing out. Please don't forget something here. If Iran attacks first then they are probably going to be on their own which they can not afford here. So a stalemate will work to their advantage over time which is all that is going on right now anyway.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

I am surprised that you do not know that there never was EVER a place called Palestine. The Temple Mount became holy because the Judians claimed it. Jordon was land put aside for the arabs and the Judians, but England gave 4/5ths to Jordan leaving a slither to divide. I live in Israel ( no i am not Jewish,muslim, christian, etc) I have educated myself on this matter and it made me realise that people are not interested in the REAL truth. I joined ATS because i cannot understand intelligent people who just repeat the same old nonsense , and i wanted to tell you to WAKE UP!!!.Yes i agree with you on Darfur etc, the Arab world is not interested because they want only one thing and that is the destruction of Israel. I have long been amazed at the closed minds of people, and the Judians have been persecuted for 2000 years - by EVERYONE. You say you are fed up with feeling sorry for them -DONT they do not need your pity. They are a strong , intelligent, kind generous, and amazing nation. They have been forged in the fire of hatred and envy and they have the love of the GOD of ISRAEL. They are OK it is the rest of humanity that needs help with their hatred. So don't feel sorry for them any more. PS.. The Gaza war was down to Hamas and one day you will all feel shame when the truth comes out, but then again they are Jews so i wont hold my breath. We will all have to answer for our actions and an EVIL TONGUE is the biggest evil of all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is a meeting between adim-a-jihad and Syria.

Leaders often meet just before a war.

Shall we break out the somewhat tired bible passage about Syria.

Isaiah 17

1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.

Biblegateway

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I checked the google news over here and there is no other source than this article.

Checking for news I only find articles about the situation of human rights in Iran. Searching for Israel I get things like: Israel warns Obama to show weakness. And searching for that Chief of the General Staff again only shows this one article.

So we have a German journalist, who says that on tv in Israel the Chief of the Gerneral Staff of Iran announced "the destruction of Israel within 11 days".

Seems we are missing some context here. Otherwise there should be more rumour...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Siddharta]

For what little it's worth there are "TWO" sources in this post.
N-tv and Irans own terrorist times Presstv.ir.

I am not saying either is a good solid sources, but...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Unless this so called threat can be confirmed as coming from the horses mouth, then this is much ado about nothing. More than likely propaganda seeded into the MSM by Israel to justify an attack on Iran... or a poor attempt to garner back some of the sympathy stocks they've lost in recent times.

... and to all those pro Israelis flinging the anti-semite term around on anyone who dares question Israels moral integrity; if we look back on recent history Israel are the biggest anti-semites in the world having killed more people of semitic language than anyone else.

Deny Ignorance Indeed!

IRM

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've read a lot of pages of arguments and silly one line posts.

Is this about the place the thread actually starts?

Anyway, I was having a play with the timewave zero software which has been discussed elsewhere on ATS and I thought I would have a look at May this year.

There is a big dip at 6am 11th May 2009 rising to a peak at 6:00am on 12th May, I think this show the start of the war.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Look. It's pretty clear that Israel wants Iran gone. So Iran will be gone soon. One way or another it's going to happen. That is the only thing there is no doubt about. Everything else...all the machinations and propaganda and counterpropoganda and blustering and deflection and smack talk...that's just distraction and preparation. How it happens is anybody's guess. That it's going to happen? No doubt.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Night Watchman

If you are backed into a corner as Iran feels they are ..

They are left with no choice

They have tryed several times to talk

Keep apologizing for the Muslim extremists. Those who apologize for them reveal who and what they are.

They have tried to talk? All the while supporting Hezbollah and Hamas? Luckily for Israel their leaders are not as easily duped as some of you.

Iran will soon get what is coming to them and the world will be a better place for it!

The Zionists have pushed hard in Washington and annoyed the rest of the elites, perhaps at the crucial moment the US will step back and Russia will step in - nuke-a-rama - crater of Israel.

On the other hand - the elites seem to want to fulfill biblical prophecy - which says all the Russian and other forces will be destroyed (the text sort of indicate nukes).

So - could go either way - but I would like to see Israel take a good kicking - their expansionist aggression, lack of empathy and arrogance have riled the heart of the world against them, and deservedly so. I would like to see them driven off the lands they were illegally granted by the elites (who simply wanted to install a lacky in the area to keep the oil producers in line).

The manipulation of the oil price is now bankrupting the oil producers - so the elites don't have much more use for Israel - so probably want to expend it so it doesn't pose a future problem.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
PS.. The Gaza war was down to Hamas and one day you will all feel shame when the truth comes out, but then again they are Jews so i wont hold my breath. We will all have to answer for our actions and an EVIL TONGUE is the biggest evil of all.

Bravo Jean! Well done.

I have to disagree with one thing you wrote. There are some here who will never feel shame when the truth is revealed for they dont seek truth.

They seek only the destruction of Israel. Everything else is secondary. This is not to say that all who disagree with Israel's actions have that goal in mind. I myself have criticized Israel for heavy handedness in the past.

But there are some here and they are not hard to spot, who are driven by hatred alone. And a person filled with hate has little use for truth.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

So sick of the anti Israeli # on this site.

Israel attacks US
www.wrmea.com...

Israel controls US president
www.alternet.org...
israelinsider.ning.com...

Israeli spies working to corrupt us senators
earth2obama.org...

Israel the greatest transgressor of the UN on earth
www.zmag.org...

Israeli murderers and terrorists
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Israel human rights abuses
www.wsws.org...
www.derechos.org...

Israel war criminal
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli Crimes against humanity
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.alternet.org...

Israeli racial discrimination and intolerence
www.wrmea.com...
www.hrw.org...

Just tell me if you need more - the list is endless - Israel is the greatest shame to humanity, the greatest stain on common decency on this planet - how about you find some balance in your life.

Well Im tired of all the Swine Flu threads and the Moon is Hollow threads, but I dont go posting in them spouting that I dotn like their threads. If you dont like them...

DONT READ THEM.

Um what on earth are you even trying to say here ?

Fantastically odd.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join