It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The very fact that a nutcase like Avigdor Lieberman is anywhere near a government in Israel should be alarming enough.

An extreme rightest, bordering on fascist and a history of being involved terrorist organizations of his own against Palestinians.

Israel in its current form just isn't sustainable, and I'm sure he'll get the idea of the "Greater Israel" up and going again.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Israel Prepares for War with Iran

Israel appears to gird for war as its defense establishment prepares the greatest military exercise in the history of the Jewish state. This exercise is expected to take place on June 2 and will involve testing the U.S.-Israeli developed missile defense system “Arrow” intended to deter missile attacks...

Peres has recently been quoted as confirming that if a diplomatic solution is not found soon, "we will strike."

www.thecuttingedgenews.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
?

You really do all take Iran for utter fools dont you.

Is it just American media? or is it something in your water.

A country, namley Iran, does not declare when they are going to launch a surprise attack on another country.
More so, they dont say '' in 2 weeks we are going to attack you ''
why? because its giving Israel 2 weeks to prepare, plan and possibly pre-emptivley attack.

Anyone who honestly believes this horsecrap should do some basic theory practice.

A small history of Iranian - western translation
'' we will wipe Israel from the Map ''

So many of you still believe thats what he said, even though scholars have shown thats not the translation.

This is no different.

If, and thats a big IF, the guy who said what ever is being said he said, did say something along those lines.
Im bet'n he meant

Israel would be destroyed within 14 days of WARFARE!

Meaning, they'd only LAST 14days against the arab nations.

Some people, you crack me up!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anyone know of a significance to May 14th? The only way this would be telegraphed is if it had symbolic or strategic use. 5/14/2009, 14/5/2009, what has happened on this date?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I had to say - I thought so in beginning... But like you - I read that someone understand that so... I just post the news from drills - those are taking place after one month. Thats some timetable ---

But this will be long week - AIPAC Festivals in Washington has started - maybe there come some leaks for future development.

- No talks with Iran - Israel wont accept any results what so ever...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by tristar

If you want to get really technical, we supported Iran previously, and made Iran the most powerful nation in the ME.

To this day, they still have lots of American planes and equipment, including F-14's.

Just because I do not give a complete renditions of the history of the intricacies of who supported who at what time, does not means any of us here on the thread don't understand history.

You may be surprised to learn that some of us actually lived it.

Hello,

To begin with i do not care who has lived through what ever situation in life, equally other people do not care what i have lived through. That being crystal clear i think you fail to understand what the common denominator is, and that is :

OIL

Perhaps you should take a closer look at media.abovetopsecret.com... and tell what stands out with the current hot spot and has been a hot spot since the six day war. Which country is missing from this ?

edit : Forgot the link, blogs.law.harvard.edu...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A question for you ATS members...

If you were in Israeli government and wanted to give cause and reason to launch attacks on Iran, would you not attempt to plant threats of imminent enemy attacks in the news media in order to give justification for your military operation?

We need to look at the source here, I have tried to find another and have not.

We need to remember that this threat of the destruction of Israel in eleven days was apparently translated from Persian? to German then to English.

So we really have nothing to go on here.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

If you want to get really technical, we supported Iran previously, and made Iran the most powerful nation in the ME.

To this day, they still have lots of American planes and equipment, including F-14's.

Just because I do not give a complete renditions of the history of the intricacies of who supported who at what time, does not means any of us here on the thread don't understand history.

You may be surprised to learn that some of us actually lived it.

So breaking it down, what you are really saying is.
every where America has put it's finger has turned to poop, they support both sides of all conflicts and make money for the people behind the scenes.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Are you telling me that the Middle East has oil? And that this oil could be the reason for interest in the Middle East?

Your grasp of the painfully obvious is without comparison.

What in hell does oil have to do with Israel being attacked again, and again, and again, and again?

What does oil have to do with Iran's threat against Israel, that the government of Israel is to be extinguished?

Israel doesn't have oil.

Didn't have oil in 1948. 1956. 1967. 1973.

It still doesn't have oil.

You may want to rethink that logic.

It doesn't compute.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We have the worst soldiers in the world. We have the best technology in the world, one will compensate for the other..yet we still can't win a modern war (WW2 was a fluke via atomic bombs). Any war involving our ground forces will be a lost. That said, Isreal military was and still is trained by US military, unfortunately this mean that they are one of the worst trained. If Isreal were to fight Iran men to men Isreal will be annihilated like the Chinese/US in Vietnam. Please forget what you see on the History channel, the Discovery channel, the Military channel and all other televised broadcasting related to our military. Let our record speak for itself.

Does anybody here remember what the webbot said about the US and Isreal being decimated in a war involving Iran? I do and this, if it happens to be so, will prove we are ever so closer to our end.

link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yes, munkey, everything the US has done has turned to poop. Our second largest mistake was going to Europe in WWI.

Our largest mistake was going to Europe in WWII.

Being of blonde hair and blue eyes, I'd probably be a hell of a lot better off today dealing with Nazi Germany and its client states, than the overbearing, stuck-up, snot-nosed crap we have to put up with now.

Like little dogs, yapping and yapping at everything.

link   
If everybody (Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Hamas-Jordan) attack Israel at once, IMO Israel will strike back with nukes.

They nearly used nukes against Saddam when he launched only a few scuds at Israel.

Israel may perish, but before they do, they'll nuke the arabs.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They also stated (Israel) that they have a nuke targeting every major city in Europe

If they going down , they taking all with them

Nice

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Your grasp of history is astounding. And for those who claim that history has nothing to do with now, you're only trying to compensate for your ignorance of history.

The Great Persian Empire, at their most powerful, at their most expansive, lost every single battle against Westerners.

Study.

Learn.

The Persians (Iranians) haven't whipped anyone in millennia.

And they're going to now?

Against the tiny country of Israel?

Not in this life time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
geeezzz here we go again...This is getting old there isnt going to be any wars between Israel and Iran or anyone else in that region in 14 days. Its been talked about for years now. I WONT happen!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Got a source for that?

A link to a new article or anything?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My friend , on my word I will get it to you

It was something i saw when i did a current thread (week or two)

I will look back in my threads to find it

You have a easy name to remember

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Persians (Iranians) haven't whipped anyone in millennia.

And they're going to now?

Against the tiny country of Israel?

Not in this life time.

Well they did pretty well against a US backed Iraq in the 80's. Not a win but not a loss. Will history repeat itself?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is lame,comments here are being placed by tough talking losers who have never spent at least a year in Israel.I mean how the hell do they sleep at night with an enemy across the yard after trading one hell for another,and then there's ATS punks.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The great country of Iran fought the much smaller country of Iraq to a complete standstill.

Neither side could do anything.

Mass idiots against mass idiots.

Let's see.

The Iraqi military fought Iran to a complete standstill.

Britain and the US with smaller numbers went through those same Iraqi forces, like crap through a goose.

And somehow, Israel is to fear these guys?

No one questions Iranian courage. They lined up and got slaughtered like the idiots they were. That takes courage.

Maximum stupidity, but courage.

Not exactly the type of folks who do well against Israel.

The Israeli kill ratio is unbelievable.

So the more numerous Iranians mean nothing.

Just more for the slaughter. If Iran can even pull it off, which I doubt.

Israel may destroy their nuclear facilities, but that's about all that will happen.

And the next time Syria gets involved, when Israel finds itself just outside Damascus, they just may not stop.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join