It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am a rhetorical scholar and critic, but I don't play one on television. This little dilly from the translated n-TV does not jive:

He announced a "destruction of Israel within eleven days" to.

Sentence structure like my cat got a hold of the typewriter. Something is amiss, so you must acquit... or, not legit enough to quit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
To try to sum it up from my own point of view:

Iran will attack Israel when the "power elites" want them too. Israel was created by the Rothchilds as a powder keg, so they could light the fuse for their third and final war to consolidate power under the New World Order.

Three wars of which were written about by a high ranking freemason: Albert Pike. Everything is related.

But, in the end I don't think it matters who has better tactics, power,...etc.; it's where the pieces all fit on the board at this time and the best moves for them to make, to "win" the game. We just happen to have 6 Billion chess pieces
as opposed to their few thousand.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by flysse]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cliffjumper68
reply to post by audas

Here is one...
www.thecuttingedgenews.com...
and another...
www.defensetech.org...
and more...
www.heritage.org...
and the anti-ship missles P-270 or SS-N-22 sunburn...
yarchive.net...
and more...
www.raytheon.com...
This thread is instructive but long...
www.militaryphotos.net...
and that does not even address the new carrier tech I referred to..
and on and on...
doesn't take much to support such a simple known claims.

Point being that Russian countermeasures in the past (GPS Jammers) as deployed during the 2nd gulf war were easily overcome. After you read the above posts I think you will find at least reasonable arguments that the US/ Israeli systems have accounted for current Russian systems.

Ummm - thanks for a list of useless posts about unrelated junk -

The greeks DO have the s-300 and the fact of the matter is that the TURNED IT OFF for hte israelis as they did not want them knowings capabilities -

Every other link you provided provided at best conjecture as to weather the Russians supplied GPS equipment to Iraq - like who cares -

The s-300 is effective defense against Israel - thanks for nothing buddy.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cliffjumper68
reply to post by dooper

I have seen the Mossad and there is a reason they are respected as the best special ops in the world. I have never studied Grant I will have to look into that.

NO - no they are not

again - stop just making stuff up.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Something worth actually absorbing - unlike the other GUFF being posted here.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Something worth actually absorbing - unlike the other GUFF being posted here.

www.globalresearch.ressourcequebec.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Yeah!, I can see how more hatred, more death & more destruction is going to make the world a better place.

If the Iranian people don't like their government, it's up to them and them alone to do something about it. It's no one else's business. Iran had a democracy once, but thanks to outside interference, it didn't last long.

As for the holocaust, the President of Iran is entitled to his own opinion. If don't like it, then tough. I recommend you learn some tolerance.

Audus
Some people are just not capable of seeing past the lies & propaganda of the Israeli & western governments. For some, it's so much easier to hate.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by kindred]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

cliffjumper68
Hmmm... well I know where you plant your loyalties. Why should Israel protect itself? Why should they even be allowed to live? This attack would be one of an aggressor, not a victim. That being said if Iran does launch, it will shortly be the victim. If they wanted peace there would be peace, but that is not there objective, it is subjugation to their religion under the caliphate. I would not stand at Hitlers side and so I can not stand at Irans.

I never take sides when it comes to hatred and ignorance. I try to rise above it and seek the truth and the last time I looked in the mirror, I was human and that's where my loyalties lie.

Israel should protect itself from what? Paranoia, fear, lies, propaganda? Are these valid enough reasons to attack a sovereign nation? Only if the government happens to be a bunch of lunatics, which is something the Israeli government can definitely relate too. There is no justification whatsoever for attacking Iran and it's absolutely absurd to assume that Iran will launch a pre-emptive attack on Israel. To use that as an excuse to attack Iran is nothing more than blatant terrorism, which is something Israel is well renown for, just not in the media.

One has to truly laugh at Israel and Jews. It's about time you grew up. Always portraying yourselves as a victim. Let's all take pity on the poor Jew. Until Jews shake off their persecution complex & self righteousness, there never will be peace in the middle east.

palestinian.ning.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Hindsight is 20-20, and this is where I would call you 'my friend', except that I do not think you are deserving of such a title. And how would you know there wouldnt be more casualties? Most assuredly more countries would have come to Germany's aid, seeing how Germany is the victim being assaulted without having done the provoking.

And nice of you to address the Germans who gave their lives yet we 'cant pry them out of Germany'. What you say is opinion, not fact.

And you guess very wrong. Maybe you should research into my other posts as I have done yours. I have far too much combat experience for my few years.
Its a shame, I think you and I could have been good friends before you lost your humanity...

Originally posted by kindred
One has to truly laugh at Israel and Jews. It's about time you grew up. Always portraying yourselves as a victim. Let's all take pity on the poor Jew. Until Jews shake off their persecution complex & self righteousness, there never will be peace in the middle east.

Wow way to stereotype an entire group
and I thought anti-Zionists were the good guys?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yeah!, I can see how more hatred, more death & more destruction is going to make the world a better place.

If the Iranian people don't like their government, it's up to them and them alone to do something about it. It's no one else's business. Iran had a democracy once, but thanks to outside interference, it didn't last long.

I seriously suggest you take a reading comprehension course since I have, not once, advocated an attack on Iran. In fact, quite the contrary. I have stated in this thread that an attack by Israel would serve to strengthen the filthy little pig's hold on the country.

Left to his own devices, he is certain to continue alienating the educated Iranian citizenry and will eventually find himself where he and his extremist friends should be; prison.

I shouldn't be surprised by your inability to comprehend since that seems a to be a common trait among the Israel haters here.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Why peace cant be a solution for you?

Originally posted by JanusFIN
- Looks like Iran has made their conclusions, war can not avoid - and there will come no talks... Prepare for war people!

Are you adept at being a talking and walking contradiction?

The irony given off by you, as well as some others, in this thread is deafening. You condemn Israel while ignoring the inherent and outright provocations spewed by the nut-jobs in Iran. Lest you and others ever forget, Israel has long and rightly stated: Never again.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The contradiction is that from the original article and translation is that the Iranian who made this threat of the destruction of israel in eleven days was actually either misinterpeted, or somehow lost in the translation, what he in fact was saying was that If Iran is attacked by Israel that he believes that Israel could be destroyed within eleven days.

So there is no concrete date.

It is the same stuff we keep hearing from Iran, they are defensive, they want the Israelis to fear great consequences if they do carry out any preemptive attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities.

In other words nothing has changed, same ole stuff here, nothing new.

Attack or war isn't any more likely on the 14Th, than it was or will be on any other day.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

I seriously suggest you take a reading comprehension course since I have, not once, advocated an attack on Iran. In fact, quite the contrary. I have stated in this thread that an attack by Israel would serve to strengthen the filthy little pig's hold on the country.

Left to his own devices, he is certain to continue alienating the educated Iranian citizenry and will eventually find himself where he and his extremist friends should be; prison.

I shouldn't be surprised by your inability to comprehend since that seems a to be a common trait among the Israel haters here.

At least he has a right to have control over his own country. Unlike Israel who think they have a right to rule the world. And if anybody needs to go to prison it is the warmongering Israeli ministers. Why..Tzipi Livni...she even deserves some of your gross adjectives.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
A little research is all it takes

A little common sense

A little decency

Im not Pro-Iran .....dont get that wrong

Im not a friend of Israel

And a little research, common sense, a little decency would prove useful on your part, as well. The militaries of the Middle Eastern countries suck, plain and simple; no amount of armament suppliments from Russia and China will ever change that. The Iranian general that spewed this glorious mass of excrement is nothing more than an over-puffed zealous moron who has more in common with Baghdad Bob than any named historically competent military commander, past or present.

Syria talked this garbage and what happened: they got repeatedly spanked.
The Arab nations talked this garbage and what happened: they got repeatedly spanked.
Now, Iran is talking this same garbage; how quaint.

Israel's response was/is.....!

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Any common sense would tell you this was not a threat to proceed to attack but what would happen if Israel attacked them. They might be wrong in their assumptions but they are not the aggressor.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

You can make excuses for the rabid and religiously zealous nature of Iran's demagoguery, but whether their threats are of a defensive or offensive origin, they are aggressive threats nonetheless. Lets be frank here, anyone with half a brain or having any real common sense does NOT repeatedly go around threatening to "wipe off" or the destruction of a nation or group of people, especially those that have experienced something such as the Holocaust, without asking for an arse whooping in return.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
reply to post by sueloujo

You can make excuses for the rabid and religiously zealous nature of Iran's demagoguery, but whether their threats are of a defensive or offensive origin, they are aggressive threats nonetheless. Lets be frank here, anyone with half a brain or having any real common sense does NOT repeatedly go around threatening to "wipe off" or the destruction of a nation or group of people, especially those that have experienced something such as the Holocaust, without asking for an arse whooping in return.

And lets be honest here...we already know the "wipe off" comment was never made and has been debunked time and again. And no excuses are being made because none need to be. Israel has already stated its intentions to attack Iran. Who do they think they are? the UN?
Would you call the USA rabid and zealous when they say they will attack any nation that attacks them? No because its normal behaviour.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

At least he has a right to have control over his own country. Unlike Israel who think they have a right to rule the world. And if anybody needs to go to prison it is the warmongering Israeli ministers. Why..Tzipi Livni...she even deserves some of your gross adjectives.

Israel thinks, "they have a right to rule the world?" How do you even type that and expect anyone but the Israeli haters take you seriously? Perhaps that's all that matters to you? For you misguided, brainwashed simpletons seem to feed off of your uneducated view of the world.

Israel wants to survive. The ignorant rabble may want to forget what happened at the hands of the Nazis (or in the case of the little Iranian Pig, deny it all together) but it is historical fact.

Does Israel respond to provocation in an non-linear fashion? Yes. Are they heavy handed? Yes. I criticize them when I believe their response to be over the top.

The bottom line is that they have a right to protect themselves. If their people are targets of suicide bombers or rockets fired by Iranian proxy agents, they have a RIGHT TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY.

I wonder if those of you who continually ignore the facts and are blinded by your hatred for Israel understand how ill informed and uneducated you seem to the thinking people of this world?

I doubt it for, as stated earlier, you seek only to feed off one another's ignorance.

And you are damn good at that.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Elegant solution to the Israel/Palestine problem: offer Hawaii to the Israelis, give former 'Israel' to Palestinians.

Everybody wins, at least until the native Hawaiians start launching rockets.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How very unsurprising - the UN has found that Israel deliberately targeted UN buildings but OF COURSE Israel has "dismissed" the report becuase it had already conducted its own enquiries -

What a profoundly misguided sense of justice the isralies have -

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join