It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT Thread I Ever Write

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is the MOST IMPORTANT thread that I'm ever going to write. Please don't take this as a joke, and skeptics please save your criticisms and remarks for once.

Currently, May 2nd 2009, we are living during a time which we have reached a forked road.

One road will lead us to our extinction and utter destruction if we continue on its path.

The other road will lead us to prosperity, spiritual enlightenment, and ultimate ascension into the heavens and be one with God.

The powers in charge (NWO, Illuminati, Reptilians, etc.) are getting VERY desperate because they are realizing MANY people are waking up and seeing the world for what it really is. There are many people beginning to question our ways of living in society, and waking up to see this mass illusion we live in that we call "life". The powers in charge are beginning to realize that the internet allows fast communication between people, so their "original" versions of events and stories are no longer working to brainwash the masses. They know that they still have MANY people under their power and trance, but the minority that they didn't bother with before is now EXPANDING into GREAT numbers VERY fast. So they are getting desperate.

The Swine Flu is one way in which you can see them becoming VERY desperate. They are releasing a disease to wipe out many people as fast as they can hoping that they can control the reduced population again. The Devil is TRULY at work here and doing his best to make us not ascend into the heavens.

However, their downfall is that God has had enough of what they are doing and has started to DIRECTLY intervene in our lives. MANY people are beginning to have dreams of Truth, and are waking up VERY fast. A lot of people are beginning to become enlightened and realize that we do live in an illusion and NOTHING in this illusion matters.

Money, sex, drugs, parties, education, jobs, etc. are all made-up to control us in this box full of reflecting mirrors where we are not suppose to see what's outside of the box.

We all have heard our parents, or someone, tell us "Go to school, get an education." We've all began to realize "What's really an education?" Education so that we can work for the corrupt powers that be while they poison us to death via fluoride, chem trails, aspartame, etc?

More and more people are beginning to wake up. This is not a coincident.

God is TRULY at work here waking people up.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

So we are at a forked road. We have a choice to make, and every single individual has a POWERFUL force within them. This force will help us as human beings choose the right path and road, and ascend our spirits into heaven.

What is asked of you at this CURRENT time that is VERY IMPORTANT?

Have CONFIDENCE in God and KNOW that everything will be alright because this is, my friends, truly the time that will determine our fate for the next few hundred or thousands of years.

It is Evil vs Good. Good will always win in the end. So have confidence, and don't get caught up in this illusion of WW3, 2012, Alien Invasions, Asteroid Impact, Swine Flu, Financial Collapse, etc.

It's all an illusion, and it has become that time to tear this illusion down.

This is your CALLING to serve humanity and ensure our survival into the heavens.

You have a VERY important choice to make:

Get caught up in this illusion and therefore delay our spiritual ascension, or TEAR that damn box of mirrors full of illusions DOWN!

Humanity is calling your soul to help serve its TRUE purpose. The time is NOW!

The powers that be are desperate and want to kill all of us, so screw them!

Join the light and have CONFIDENCE and KNOW that God will win, and we will all be VERY happy and live FULFILLING lives in a VERY short time from now.

It is time to choose the road you'll follow Now...Humanity needs you.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Please don't take this as a joke, and skeptics please save your criticisms and remarks for once.

Not cool IMO to invite only those who will give you pat in the back...

Criticism is the key to a good and healthy debate, you know

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Don't feed the troll....please do not feed the trolls.

ATS Public Service Announcement.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We are in a fork in the road in this universe, we've been at many a forks in alternate universes that split of billions of times before billions of years ago.

We will face it with utter destruction I must say, more people are 'waking up' because they simply don't know whats going on anymore in the perfect world they once new. Things are starting to hit home.

You can wake up, but you can fall straight back to sleep in almost the same instance.

Along with fifth element Critiscm is necessary, as long as it's constructive.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bobbylove you sure have come a long way in the past month when you posted your first thread on your experimentation with the occult to gain a woman's attention and affection.

Each thread you post on ATS Bobbylove is permanently kept and accessible on ATS.

A month ago you were acting like a freaked out kid talking about a book of Satanical spells and now you have blossomed into an all seeing prophet trying to urge people to come home to the Lord?

That sure is an incredible transformation Bobbylove in a months time from terrified occult dabbler to Christian Prophet.

Too bad you didn't follow through with the spell and get the girl and you might be out on a date tonight instead of exposing ATS to another one of your wild stories and 'insightful' proclomations.

I recomed the E section of the Yellow Pages Bobbylove...I think quite a few of us would be willing to chip in a few bucks at this point to find you some love!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I was going to take this a bit more seriously until you mentioned the "G" word.

And personally, I think ultimately and eventually we are doomed whatever road we take. Humanity is a virus....nothing special, except to ourselves.

Yes, there is a fight to be had against the powers that be, but rather than write "the most important thread you will ever write" here, why not do something more constructive, active and positive by writing to your government representatives about the things you are unhappy about. They're not ALL tyrants are they? You won't achieve much here except discussion, and it sounds like you want to see action.

If you want to survive, be part of that action but don't wait around expect god or members of ATS to do it for you.

You (we) are the miracles on earth and of our own choosing and making.

We are all god and we each have our own universe. How do you shape yours?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by 5thElement

Don't feed the troll....please do not feed the trolls.

ATS Public Service Announcement.

~Keeper

Please ...Read.. Above

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If i wanted a surman I would go to church and not the survival forum on a conspiracy site...

Please dont troll even if you feel in your heart it is the thing to do...theres a time and place for god and preaching and this forum is not it...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And if I dont believe in god?

Sorry, but Ive read this type of thread before and your's doesnt stand out from the others I've seen.

I get your point, but you didnt need to make it into a religious speech.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with the Op for this is something I've experienced in the past 10 months.

People truly are waking up fast.

The light is increasing at a rapid speed, the nonlight are becoming intensly upset.

--

Stop the flaming, you don't have to agree, but the bickering is turning you into the trolls. Go look in a mirror please

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If the word God turns you off from this post, then you are indoctrinated by the side effects and the bad name religion brings upon you.

Remember the Devil likes to deceive the people, and the best way it does that is to surround the truth with ideas and influences that will make people get turned off and lose interest in the truth.

The truth is hidden behind a bunch of BS, and you can only know the truth when you've searched for it. Other than that you won't find the truth because the Devil likes to deceive.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
To be at one with all things, is to truly know all things...There is no fork only experience...Like you said...Its all an illusion.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My wife does a similar thing with me, when it's her turn to have the TV remote.
She'll say something like: "we can watch this movie, or this SHOW."

In other words, I have a choice. However, we have over 160 channels.
Why only two choices?

On forks:
A tour of my silverware drawer reveals knives, spoons, and forks.
A closer look shows that my forks have FOUR tines.
Again, why only two choices?

On Politics:
My recollection of past presidential races is that we continually pit Elephants against Donkeys. Ignoring the rest of the Zoo. Are those the only animals available?
Why only two choices?

That's the illusion. The illusion that there is only Black and white.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

As always, your touch has added the gift of insight.
It also made me smile

I will add to this though

It is Evil vs Good. Good will always win in the end.

I'm not convinced this is necessarily true. The side of what is right. A knowledge that each of us carries within us, always. Is in a constant struggle against a darker and more sinister, if easier system of domination and conditioning meant to lead us away from truth. I think it foolish to rest on the laurels of hope that everything works out for the side of truth and enlightnment in the end. I believe it is something that can be achieved despite the myriad obstacles set out before us by those who support the agenda of control. Expecting to be saved may be the warrant of our enslavement.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

On Politics:
My recollection of past presidential races is that we continually pit Elephants against Donkeys. Ignoring the rest of the Zoo. Are those the only animals available?
Why only two choices?
That's the illusion. The illusion that there is only Black and white.

I thought the illusion was that we really have a choice at all.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

MY friend, I think that's the reality!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

As always, your touch has added the gift of insight.
It also made me smile

I will add to this though

It is Evil vs Good. Good will always win in the end.

I'm not convinced this is necessarily true. The side of what is right. A knowledge that each of us carries within us, always. Is in a constant struggle against a darker and more sinister, if easier system of domination and conditioning meant to lead us away from truth. I think it foolish to rest on the laurels of hope that everything works out for the side of truth and enlightnment in the end. I believe it is something that can be achieved despite the myriad obstacles set out before us by those who support the agenda of control. Expecting to be saved may be the warrant of our enslavement.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Some people are truly evil when it comes to doing good, and some good can truly be evil.

The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telathon with Shelly Winters singing God Bless America in a tight Sequin Dress with Earnest Borgnine clapping in the background comes to mind in regards to that second one!

Daniel Boone wrestles and kills a bear and turns it into a rug, meanwhile later on that night Goldilocks says Mamma Bear why are your crying? "Pappa bear hasn't come home yet tonight and it's just not like him to miss dinner"

Dinner didn't miss him though.

It's all in the individual and individual's individual perspective. One person's hero is another's villian.

Things are seldom as they appear to be on the surface, and fears as well as hopes rarely if ever turn out as imagined.

Life is a fluid event and if things were meant to be written in stone, those silly Hebrews wouldn't have misplaced the Ten Commandments!

Not only is the truth a highly subjective thing, but even though people seek it, they would rather not find it more often than not to avoid having to grieve for and let go of the illusion.

Good and Evil are simply words people intent on manifesting their own subjective truths like to bandy about to justify and validate their desires and actions.

Things simply are what they are. The great news is that the world can't really end because the illusion of it all masks the fact, that the world is not even here!

[edit on 2/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

[edit on 3/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

There's only good and evil.

Everything else is a branch from one of those.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

You do have the choice once you know the truth.

Your decisions and choices put you on the path to either destruction or enlightenment.

It's your choices that lead you to the ultimate choice which is the path we are now on. You are now at the forked path.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

This the point of religion which makes people confused.

Religion is a bunch of BS surrounding the truth.

The truth is that your choices will either put you on the right path or the wrong one.

Each decision that you make in your life determines the next decision you make. For example, if you are in a negative and poor mindset, then you'll continue to make negative and poor decisions.

You can change your choices and mindset at any moment. This is the truth.

God is now intervening in this world, and you'll recognize him soon enough. He will no longer be the invisible being that people imagine.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by bobbylove321]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join