It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT Thread I Ever Write

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

The time and place for God is NOW.

We are at the forked path. You don't have to believe if you don't want. After all, the Devil does deceive many.

You can stay on the path you are on for now, sooner or later, you'll realize something.

This "something" is for you to find out very soon...(within weeks)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Which path leads to mankind's destruction again? Y'all are wasting my air. This pitiful speck of dust in the universe will be much, much better off without this infestation of humanity on it.

So let's snap to it everyone, hurry up and get humanity to go the way of the dodo bird. Just think, it's not genocide it's being environmental.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
End of the world...for the millionth time...not buying it and he is not my god...sorry

Regardless of this I will be just fine in these few weeks

-Kyo

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

This is indeed the most important thread you've wrote so far.

The road to transfiguration is a hard one. You got to deny yourself, that's how you gain control of your mind.

We cry for freedom but vomit it out, the moment we find out it's true nature and run back towards slavery. As I've done so many times myself..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Maybe some of us are free outside of "God's" grasp. Maybe we find something that isn't free there. How is it free if he already knows what we will do and where we will end up? Puppet shows do not equate to freedom for me.

-Kyo

[edit on 4-5-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Please don't take this as a joke, and skeptics please save your criticisms and remarks for once.

Not cool IMO to invite only those who will give you pat in the back...

Criticism is the key to a good and healthy debate, you know

Spoken like a true wisenhiemer. Sometimes its best to listen and learn than to debate with ignorance. The question is; who do you think I am referring to as the ignorant one?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZeroHow is it free if he already knows what we will do and where we will end up? Puppet shows do not equate to freedom for me.

-Kyo

It can be changed and you don't have to be in a puppet show to be free. And I know what you mean by puppet shows
It's the state most people are regardless of beliefs.

So if you want me to state it more clearly, you can find freedom anywhere, you don't have to be in a church or in any religion.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think freedom comes when you live your own life. Christian, Pagan, Jewsih...who cares.

I thought you meant freedom was only in Christianity...so I will take the hit for that misunderstanding

-Kyo

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes it's mostly true, bobby.

But just continue your daily life, be happy, joyful, not everything like a good sports game is harmful and used to control you.

Not everything is for control. Control is like something that has you hooked and not in your right mind like drugs or lust.

sports, some tv, education are not all controlling influences provided that the person on the other end has a sane mind.

a sane mind knows deciet when it sees it and can stay sane in the midst of many influences.

But one thing I keep seeing, back to your point, is alot of people attacking religion and God, it's like back in school when we learned of the defense mechanism.

They fear God being real, so they attack and attack because their insecurities of his reality when they start seeing the plagues, the wars, the reality of a micro chip, the miracles.

defense mechanism to push God away from their minds. I see this all over TV, in comedy, on the news, the attack against God whom the majority of the country believe in is exactly what I just explained.

anyways, just stay happy, God has everything under control.

peace.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I actually stopped reading after "reptilian" .
i'm sorry but I'm allergic to lizards and the theories that go along with it.

Anyway, I got your point and you know the road to hell is paved with good intentinos, so i don't see the sheeple outside taking the difficult road . We'll get smashed by fate, we just have to wonder when and by what ...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

They fear God being real, so they attack and attack because their insecurities of his reality when they start seeing the plagues, the wars, the reality of a micro chip, the miracles.

Yeah OR maybe these proofs don't exist and haven't been thoroughly proven at all.

Self-fulfilling prophecy isn't proof. Plagues have happened way before the time of Christianity. So have wars, downturns...all of it

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join