It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Tampere Finland. Confirm please. (pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd want someone to confirm these trails to be chemtrails. It seems that they have been spraying heavily every day for the last couple of weeks. I now they are not contrails since i have lived next to an airport/airforce base for more than 30 years of my life and i know how jet contrails look like!

I've never noticed anything similar in our skies 'till recent weeks.
No official explanation has been released anywhere of these trails here.

They don't seem to care much what the public think since they are spraying at broad daylight...

What do you think?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by scordar]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey Finland, Norway here

Those are chemtrails, do they stay in the air and make the weather overcast or 'metallic' like ??

Toda here, there hasnt been any spraying and the sky is blue as it used to be, almost..

wierd, since the planes are flying still...But ofcours those are the usual commercial planes..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Howdy Norway!

Yeah, they stay up in the sky for almost an hour, spreading all the time. at the end they almost look like thin clouds.

I used to think that the whole chemtrail issue was almost completely only problem in the USA. I nearly crashed my car last week when i spotted the crossing white lines at our skies.

It would be ok with me if they told the public what they are doing, it makes me pissed to see that they don't even care what people think.

I remember seeing a youtube video once that had chemtrails in Oslo Norway, seen that one?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
I now they are not contrails since i have lived next to an airport/airforce base for more than 30 years of my life and i know how jet contrails look like!

There is nothing to worry about, your photos show quite ordinary contrails. They have been around for a very long time, long before the chemtrail theory popped up. This is a photo from 1967:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5fa38934b21.jpg[/atsimg]

1967 - Plate 113 from A Colour Guide to Clouds, Richard Scorer and Harry Wexler. Shows over 30 contrails, some criss-crossing:

More information and old photos of contrails here:
contrailscience.com...

[edit on 30/4/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Jesus christ what a photo!

How do you know they are not chemtrails in your photo?
Who knows what they sprayed in 1967. I know that in US they did some spraying over civil population for some military chem testing.
It is not even a secret anymore, since they pretty much have admitted doing so.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How do you know they are?

Please don't let yourself get carried away by the chemtrail hysteria. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that suggests this theory is based in reality.

There has never been ONE proven death in connection with this so called "chemtrail" spraying we supposedly have been subjected to for years and years. Because some evil group have trillions and zillions of dollars to spend on depopulating the planet. Or something...

At least the lack of deaths in connection with "chemtrails" should tell you that the guys in this mysterious evil group must be extremely stupid and incompetent. I don't think we have much to fear.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What exactly is supposed to be in chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

There has never been ONE proven death in connection with this so called "chemtrail" spraying we supposedly have been subjected to for years and years. Because some evil group have trillions and zillions of dollars to spend on depopulating the planet. Or something...

You're right about that.
I'm not saying that they are spraying us with bacteria, swine flu or anything similar. I'm just saying they are spraying the skies with something, whether it is for climate control, radar coverage, or whatever, they are doing it! why don't they come out public and meke their intentions clear if it is nothing to worry about?

I say again, i know the differense between contrail and chemtrail. I know how water wapor acts when condensed by jet engine.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm just saying they are spraying the skies with something, whether it is for climate control, radar coverage, or whatever, they are doing it!

Doubt it.

why don't they come out public and meke their intentions clear if it is nothing to worry about?

Because just maybe there's nothing going on?

I say again, i know the differense between contrail and chemtrail. I know how water wapor acts when condensed by jet engine.

Then you know that it can look very different on different times as it depends on lots of factors like temperature, air pressure, convections, humidity, altitude, UV & Vis intensity, etc. So maybe what you saw was something that isn't so common. You know kind of like "trombit"

[edit on 30-4-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

why don't they come out public and meke their intentions clear if it is nothing to worry about?

I don't want to be rude to you, but that statement doesn't make any sense at all. There are no chemtrails. There can be no intentions behind this made up phenomena. There is nothing to come out public about...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Aluminum oxide and Barium oxide are NOT released in a contrail, which is plain old water vapor, but ARE in chemtrails. All the info is out there if you take the time to look. Those who say chemtrails are ordinary contrails obviously haven't done their homework!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Aluminum oxide and Barium oxide are NOT released in a contrail, which is plain old water vapor, but ARE in chemtrails. All the info is out there if you take the time to look. Those who say chemtrails are ordinary contrails obviously haven't done their homework!!

Are you telling me that jet engines are so clean/green that they only release water vapor?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

I don't want to be rude to you, but that statement doesn't make any sense at all. There are no chemtrails. There can be no intentions behind this made up phenomena. There is nothing to come out public about...

Oh come on!

At least the Germans admit what they are doing...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Do they?

Are you sure?

Do you speak German?

Can you confirm that what the translation says is the same as whats being said?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As the anchor lady says in the beginning of the video:

"suddenly a meteorogical radar registers the presence of a cloud. but it's not clear how did this happen? The answer seems to be that this was the result of a military experiment."

Note that she is talking about ONE SINGLE military experiment, not years and years of chemtrail spraying all over the planet.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by scordar

Do they?

Are you sure?

Do you speak German?

Can you confirm that what the translation says is the same as whats being said?

I speak it a bit yes since i studied it at school.

Do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
double post...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Well if you understand the language you'd know they're talking about chaff.

It's also been done to death here before.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ask your self, are you that dumb ? have you never seen aeroplanes befor? Do you or they know your surroundings best ?

Was just matter of time before you came Chad.

Finland, they are chemtrails, dont listen, use your gut feeling.

if you go to www.nyhetsspeilet.no they have a video of chemtrailing back to 1958 I think it was, so dont get side tracked.
Here for the Web Page

And to that picture, thats alot of air traffic to be that early in the aeroplane era ???

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by scordar

Well if you understand the language you'd know they're talking about chaff.

It's also been done to death here before.

Oh yes, it must be true since YOU said so chad

350 km long cloud of chaff...

I don't think so.

Since you know so much of the topic, why don't you tell me what these chemtrails are? and don't tell me they are contrails because they are not and you know it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join