It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Tampere Finland. Confirm please. (pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just contrails. I watch the skies in this area every day and never seen anything unusual or suspect. Lots of air traffic since Pirkkala airport is nearby and planes heading to Helsinki fly over alot too.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Why don't you do your own research?

ATS is a good place to start, there is a myriad of threads covering this topic and I don't feel like repeating myself.

Just a tip, the people who say they expose the truth about chemtrails are the ones spreading the lies.

The German video is an example of that.

So ask yourself, if a truther is lying, does that still make them a truther?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Just contrails. I watch the skies in this area every day and never seen anything unusual or suspect. Lots of air traffic since Pirkkala airport is nearby and planes heading to Helsinki fly over alot too.

Well hello to you fellow Finn!

Don't tell me you haven't noticed anything unusual at our skies lately? I suppose you are living in Tampere region?

I saw one of the planes flying over the place i work in. It was not a military plane, but a two engine Private(?) jet. It didn't spray at the moment, but we watched it at work and it started to spray after awhile, while it was on about a Teisko region.

I know what i saw, you seriously think the photos show contrails? Gimme a break!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nope, never seen anything unusual regarding planes. I used to live right under the flight path in southern Tampere and now up north where the planes fly higher. I've seen contrails many times, today too but nothing I would suspect to be chemical.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We are seeing similar weird chemtrail-like patterns all over our sky here in Los Angeles County!!

Something is definitely up. How about that?

Can other ATS members take a quick look outside and tell us if different locations are also seeing a sudden plethora of chemtrails? Thanks.

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Uphill]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Anyone near as old as myself (53) will be difficult to convince that "persistent contrails" have always been around. It wasn't until 1996 when I started noticing them. They are so different from contrails, I thought I was seeing unusual cloud formations. A few weeks AFTER having taken note of these numerous, unusual clouds, I saw the term "chemtrail" on the internet and immediately knew it was referring to what I had been noticing.

As for the 1967 photo (assuming that is the date), what else have you got? There is a peculiar lack "persistent contrail" photos prior to the mid-1990s. After that, you see them everywhere, including television programs and even television ads. The skeptics consistently fail to explain why this is so. It's much easier to simply say they were always around than to provide what shouldbe abundant proof. Where oh where is the abundant proof? Don't be fooled--these aren't ordinary contrails.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

As for the 1967 photo (assuming that is the date), what else have you got? There is a peculiar lack "persistent contrail" photos prior to the mid-1990s.

Yes, the photo I posted is from 1967. And if you had clicked the link I provided in my post, you would have noticed that the website has photos of contrails dating back to 1940.

Here is the link again, in case you missed it:
contrailscience.com...

Here you can find more photos of contrails from WWII:
picasaweb.google.com...#

This is a film footage from 1944 of contrails made by bomber planes:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Well admittedly i am not quite as old as yourself kind sir, but i am old, old enough to remember seeing contrails as a child, and ever since then aswell, they have not changed a bit since i was young and that is a good 20 years before 1996. I dont know how much material you were able to obtain from the net in 96 as there was virtually none around , if i remember rightly it did note take off as a conspiracy until one of the conspiracy radio guys decided to run with the story around 98/99 after reading some guys book. Contrails have always been in the sky since i have been around, they have not changed at all since the late 90s, there are just more planes.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

When I originally clicked the link, it didn't work. Nevertheless, where's the abundant evidence? There should be thousands of contrail photos prior to 1996, yet that website just provides a smattering. Why? And also, why didn't people notice the skies filled with "persistent contrails" prior to that time? Oh I know, the internet did it. People aren't as dumb as you think. I would remember seeing day after day after day of skies filled with trails, had that been happening in the past. And another thing, why the complete inconsistency? For example, 1997 - 2002 or thereabouts, in Los Angeles they were the norm, not the exception. Everyone I knew would lament that we never had blue skies anymore, or if a day started out blue, it would soon disappear in the chemtrail haze. In the last year or two, they've been extremely infrequent in LA. There were almost no chemtrails all winter here (plenty of quickly evaporating contrails though), and as soon as the hot weather hits (like today), they're everywhere. Summer is the season for "persistent contrails." Wait, shouldn't it be the other way around?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I agree, contrails have always been around. But I never saw a day prior to the mid-1990s when a blue sky would turn white with them, and stay white all day. No sir.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Because the air traffic has increased, there are far more planes in the sky now and the last 10 years than there has ever been, there are bound to be more contrails aren't there?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They are chemtrails. They are being spread by Dr. Evil and his henchmen. He says he will stop if you send me the sum of 5 trillion dollars.

Seriously though, how do some of you people get through life being scared and believing everything around you is a plot for someone to do you harm. If I saw the world like this I wouldnt even be able to get out of bed.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
They are doing it again. It has been going on for two weeks now.

Just snapped this picture from my balcony 5 minutes ago.

Again: I know how ordinary contrails look like since i've lived 5 km from an international airport for more than 30 years. Heck, we used to ride with our bicycles there to watch the airplanes when we were kids and i swear that these things didn't exist then!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by scordar]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just was out and saw lovely contrails over here. Looking south so they're probably right on top of Tampere. Don't look like chemicals to me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Quick get some air samples!

Prove what you believe to be true.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Have you actually contacted the German meteorologist who brought the complaint against the German govt?

The whole point is that radar is used to follow precipitation. A large anomalous reading caused by chaff makes forecasting rather difficult! Fortunately, they don't deploy chaff during exercises over the UK - or not so I've ever noticed. And yes, I do watch the radar most days of the year - and when I'm not, others are. So we'd know.

Back to the OP - there are loads of photos of normal contrails in the link at the bottom of my signature. You might also care to have a read of this website which I think provides a good explanation and historical perspective on contrails.

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
Just snapped this picture from my balcony 5 minutes ago.

Again: I know how ordinary contrails look like since i've lived 5 km from an international airport for more than 30 years.

So you know then that that picture shows what appear to be perfectly normal contrails?

Really not sure what the point in posting the link was. Oh well. here's some more contrails

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just got back home and for the hell of it took some photos of the same contrails as OP's pic. I actually caught one quite curious one, will be uploading in a sec.

[Edit] Atsmedia wont let me upload for some reason. Putting on my own webspace

[Edit2] Pics available in jpr.1g.fi.... The last one has a rather interesting contrail. Vapor from the other engine keeps shape while the other one spread quickly. Don't know what's going on there but doubt the it's chems.
And forgive, I had no idea my lens was so freaking filthy

[edit on 1/5/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Nice pictures.

Don't you think it is rather strange that since Pirkkala airport is only couple of kilometers away we should see literally hundreds of these everyday if they were normal contrails?

The planes releasing these were also flying at relatively low altitude. and the trails could stay in the air for an hour.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well afaik these were textbook contrails except the one in the last picture which was abit strange. The traffic was pretty strange too since there were multiple planes flying cross-formation for about an hour and then nothing for several hours. I counted around 10 planes. As for the altitude they were high, so high that you couldn't hear them. Well within contrail territory. In fact if I'd see a plane flying at that altitude and not make contrails I'd be screaming "conspiracy!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join