It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible attack on Dutch Royaltys

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If there was a book and then it was gone when the official police list of evidences was made what would that suggest?

I'm thinking that he didn't act alone he is just some puppet of some bigger darker force. But who?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Secret Area 51

The problem is with the "If", as I said before, that does not look like a book.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Being active on ATS the last few days and strolling around to see what is new and interesting I thought it to be a good idea to see what you guys made of the assassination attempt of the dutch queen on the dutch 'queensday' tradition.

I did not read all the treaths, just this one and it surprised me that just a few people make the connection between the monument, victems and the queen.

The way I see it, if I put on my conspiracy hat, is that this had been a sacrifice. A ritual to unleash (or to bind) some spiritual power. Just the way 9/11 was such a ritual but on a larger scale. The price for such a ritual is human lives.

I am not very well informed about how these things work but if I look back to what happened that day and the symbolism involved I'd say something sinister has been going on.

A commenter before me noticed the number 11 appearing on places. In the occult the number 11 stands for dark insights. But than again,....any number in nummerology can be given a significant meaning when something happens.

The dutch queen is suspected to have ties with freemasonary and organisations who have members with the same dark interests. The monument, an obelisk, is a mason object.

What excactly the meaning was for this sacrifice or why at that moment I do not know, but every serious person who is involved with this kind of stuff must admit that this was not just an accident or just an assassination attempt.

The way the guy excecuted his attempt also leaves many questions. A lot of things do not make any sense. And what am I going to do about it if I am right?........what is there I can do beside making a fool of myself?

Anyways, thit is what I wanted to contribute to this thread

<< 5  6  7   >>

join