It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confirms the facts!! Important Info

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This flu seems to be spread by direct contamination rather than by casual circumstance which is good. It means the virus is at least 10 microns in size. Smaller than this and it would float in the air and that would be very bad indeed. This broke out in late March in Mexico. Taking Mexico city as a prime case example (20 million+ people). If the the contamination rate and following signs of infection were as the email claims, bodies would be dropping like flies, the borders would be closed and the US would be under a state of national emergency. However, the virus is slow going in that it needs direct contact with another person to become infected. So to stay safe, don't eat or drink after anyone. Don't shale hands. Don't kiss other people casually. Don't put your hands to your face (except after a good hand washing). Don't inhale when someone coughs and move away from them. Stay out of closed in areas full of people. And just keep washing your hands. I would get hand sanitizers. I use those Lysol hadi-wipes that kill viruses. I keep them in my car so that I can wash after pumping gas or coming out of the store, etc. It will take constant vigilence to stay flu free but it can be done. I will give you an example.

Last year my wife got a flu that was so bad she needed an inhaler to breathe. I put her in the bedroom and quarrentined her there. No one in and no one out. All of her eating utensils were washed immediately after use. I wore latex gloves and a face mask when around her. I washed all of her clothes in bleach and all of the bed linnen too. She eventually recovered, and I never got infected. After, I sprayed the bedrrom with Lysol dis-infectant spray. All was well.

I found out that outside the body viruses are rather weak and don't last that long. It's only if they enter the body through the mouth, nose, or eyes do they become strong. So just follow four basic rules and you have a chance to win the battle.

1. Keep your hands from your face.

2. Don't make contact with other people.

3. don't inhale when someone coughs and walk away. Worry about curtesy later.

4. Wash often (and get between your fingers and tips).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sham pain for my real freinds / real pain for my sham freinds :
Thanks for the post ,The good doctors yanga beliefs are cool with me , I haven't belived any of the numbers comming from WHO,CDC, or anyone else for that matter . I think there is a good chance this is more than a tempest in a tea pot and think I my just pick a few supplies to day you beat the rush.
Peace and good luck

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Appreciate the info,I'm not too far from the Doctor's area.
I am simply assimilating and processing info and this point because honestly?
They're giving us so little to go on.
As for the unusual medical "beliefs",I've been involved with several physicians personally as well as have friends who are Dr.'s and the "good ones" never,ever close their minds to any "alternative healing" but rather remain interested students of medicine in all of it's many forms.
I don't think it serves to dis-credit him at all,rather it tells me he stays on tops of world-medicine as a whole.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Fort worth ,Tx closes all its schools in its distric for 10 days i belive.This was on the news here in arkansas,Thursday , 30, today.So it seems things are progressing very fast,I lived in fort worth 14 years,and theres alot of schools to close.I tend to agree theres much more going on then we are being told,It Is the porogitive of the goverment to suppress or downplay things to not cause a panic,Yet this is so media hyped and everywhere on the T.V,one has to think if this is the downplayed,or Anti-panic version of info,what is the real numbers and stats.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, I had a similar heads-up email yesterday from a "friend" who shall remain nameless who works for the NHS over here in the UK.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
alex jones is reading this email/letter now on his show 4/30/2009. he says he received the copy of the letter from someone in the austin independent school district office.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Listening to that as well.. strange..think someone from his show posted it on ATS? Has he ever acknowledged ATS?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
oh i forgot to add that my friend who went to mex in late march/early april (who i shared a drink with) showed no signs until a couple of days later, the zombie stare and sleeping alot and he eventually said he felt the same symptoms i had...i also had to use my mom's inhaler a few times due to shortness of breath, almost passing out - hindsight i should have gone to the doc, i prolly coulda died...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the most interesting alex jones shows I've listened to LOL

How many different shows are linked into one atm?? Anyone else listening to this? Kinda neat to hear the 'inside' on how they link it all together.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dr. Marcus Gitterle is a South Texas huckster who sells his own brand of "supplements". Interesting that he recommends "supplements" in this time of panic.

I call shenanigans:

www.cardiosecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For some time I have been reading a great deal about Vitamin D3, which is not a vitamin it's a hormone but they didn't know that back when it was named. At this point nearly every form of cancer is correlated with a deficiency and even what is officially considered a deficiency is probably the wrong number; modern researchers have radically different views than what was had even 10 years ago about the subject--which means it will be at least another 10+ years before the media and your local doc are likely to have any idea.

This particular story relates to vitamin D3 and influenza and y'all might find it very interesting.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

I began taking D3 months ago simply out of curiosity thanks to friends' recommendations. The funny thing was, taking about 10K, within about 7 hours my entire "sense of well-being" improved radically. As if I had been fundamentally depressed but didn't know it until I wasn't anymore. (It turns out that is a sign of having been deficient.) Pretty much unless you live on seafood like an old eskimo or are half naked working in the sun in Argentina you should probably be getting more.

Might I add for anybody who might consider supplementing with Vit. D the following important elements

1 - It MUST be D3 not D2. D2 is a synthetic manmade vitamin which (a) is nearly useless and (b) is toxic at any decent dosage. Do not believe anything you read that tells you D2 is just as good. D3 has no known toxicity level; the 'clinical' amount used by some progressive docs for cancer patients is about 50,000 iu per day.

2 - Gelcaps are said to be vastly more effective and absorbed than any other form of D3. It is perishable and usually has a sealife base.

3 - I've taken 5000 iu daily in powder caps I found at proteinpower.com (it is not easy to find this in decent dosages) and I feel that I can observe a difference in my state of well-being and overall health. Perhaps that difference would be more significant if I used gelcaps, I don't know. I am not a clinical study so this is subject, however if you are interested in clinical studies and you begin researching Vitamin D3 you will see there are tons of them and it looks to be the most amazing (and amazingly commonly deficient) substance in the world.

4 - D3 is best absorbed and utilized in the presence of other vitamins and minerals including Vit. A [do not overdose on this!], K2 [eat dark green veggies for folate], Calcium [take magnesium with that], and I think it's E -- I forget the detail (I take a spectrum of vitamins so I don't worry about it) but you can look it up I'm sure.

One of the docs most proponent of D3 in practice is a cardiologist named John Briffa who has a blog here:
heartscanblog.blogspot.com...

The 4/29 post appears to address D3 and swine flu which is funny because I wrote all this before checking the URL and seeing that.

CAVEAT: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, no health advice should be taken without your own research into this subject and/or contacting a licensed medical practitioner.

Best,
RC

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
also here:

Gitterle Hoax

This is more Alex Jones panic provoking BS so he can sell crap on his website.

He should be ashamed for inciting panic like this.

Come on Sheeple!

Wake up!

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by millionairemommy
reply to post by Champagne

I have not been a member long enough with enough posts to do the u2u email. Could you please email me the copy. Thanks so much. I am wavering in my opinion right now as to whether the media is over reacting or there is something that they know and are not telling us. I pray that it is the fomer rather than the latter. Still waiting to hear from my sister who is in the health care field as to what her briefing on Monday was about. The only thing of note that she said was that employees were reminded of their responsibility to be at work in case this gets worse even if they have family members sick their first obligation was to their job. She asked a coworker in the paking lot where she would be if someone in her family were ill at home or at work and they both agreed their first obligation was to care for their own family. I think most people feel this way. It is not insensitive to the needs of others just human. Anyway, thanks for passing on the email

I would love to send you a copy. However, I do not have an email address to forward it to...............

That being said I want to encourage everyone to just use this - mand all other sources - as good info for personal use. I cannot verify this is totally legit - as some have suggested it is not. I can just say that the person that sent it to me is not in the habit of spreading BS. I have no reason to believe this is not reality - of course, I am not one to believe the media and our Government by any means.

Just want people at ATS - whom I consider, for the most part, to be trust worthy and like minded to have all, info available. I am still undecided asd to what I believe the truth really is about this outbreak yet. I do think, if it IS going to kill millions, it will act like 1918 flu did and subside for the summer - then come back with a vengence this fall.

Only time will tell!! Until that time, I will be preparing to take care of myself & my mom!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by Champagne

How do you think the good Doctor feels about you posting his private email and name in a public forum ? Hmm.

Well.........if this is real and he sent to all his patients, I have to say that he expected it to be forwarded to other - Don't 'cha think??

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's interesting that the two stores mentioned in the email sold out of the two supplements he recommended within a couple of hours.

It's also interesting how he, Joe Vitale (The Secret) and this Jeff Sargent guy are whoring out books and supplements all over the internet.

Oh Looky! While you are waiting on the swine flu to pass you can lose weight by drinking Tequila!

Another Stupid Gitterle Site

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
also here:

Gitterle Hoax

This is more Alex Jones panic provoking BS so he can sell crap on his website.

He should be ashamed for inciting panic like this.

Come on Sheeple!

Wake up!

Deny Ignorance!

Excuse me, but I am anything BUT a sheeple here!! So, please, keep your opinion of those on the site that you do not know anything about - TO YOURSELF!!

Personal opinions concerning other ATS'ers character is both unecessary & damn rude....unless, of course, they are someone KNOWN to be a sheeple. lol

I check the site above & nowhere did I see it stated that this email is not real or the truth - I, also, did not see it confirmed as being real & the truth!!

Obviously, you have not read all the posts in this thread - or you just choose to comprehend the parts you wanted to jump on as BS.....anyway, if you had, you would have noticed my stance on this from the beginning!

So............if you cannot add to this thread with anything other than name calling - PLEASE REFRAIN!! Thank you in advance........

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

3 days later got sicker than a dog and was mad when it had me down for a week during season!!! my girlfriend got it too, but she wasn't as bad as me. i thought it was allergies at first but the allergy meds only worked for like an hour or so, then i KNEW it was the flu. it had me down for about a week, all zombie-fied partly cuz i was sick and partly because i took everything i had to try and alleviate the symptoms but NOTHING WORKED. it is different than the normal flu in that with normal flu you feel like you're going to die, with this flu you feel like you ARE dying.

dude whatever...you are not dying in fact almost noone is..the child that died in Texas was in a Brownsville ER he was brought there from Mexico over three weeks ago he wasn't even American and they are calling it the first American death...he was at the hospital three weeks ago.. my friends are from Mexico they have been sick too and it went away in a week...use colloidal silver elderberry tincture and echinacea he even said he use serrano peppers and the capasin burns the virus (what germ could live in that heat) and fever right out of you...he is a big guy and a hard working dude... I was surprised that he was down for a week but other than that he bounced right back with nothing but all natural cure..he had it his kids had it and his old lady had it...and by the way...no Americans or people from any other nation died..(except Mexico).not one yet,,,the Mexican "strain" is a lie...an American pork farm has polluted a town so bad that you cant even breath the air....ground zero here...they didn't want to pay the citizens who have been protesting for months about the deplorable conditions there...if it's pollution its a huge lawsuit..if it's the flu is cost's them nothing...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.financialsense.com...

flying pigs tamiflu and factory farms...the government always lies

you won't die... more people die from lightn

Scientists see this flu strain as relatively mild Genetic data indicate this outbreak won't be as deadly as that of 1918, or even the average winter. By Karen Kaplan and Alan Zarembo April 30, 2009 As the World Health Organization raised its infectious disease alert level Wednesday and health officials confirmed the first death linked to swine flu inside U.S. borders, scientists studying the virus are coming to the consensus that this hybrid strain of influenza -- at least in its current form -- isn't shaping up to be as fatal as the strains that caused some previous pandemics. In fact, the current outbreak of the H1N1 virus, which emerged in San Diego and southern Mexico late last month, may not even do as much damage as the run-of-the-mill flu outbreaks that occur each winter without much fanfare.

www.latimes.com...

no no no before you flame me...I know its from the times but I have to admit after talking to friends that live in San Diego and LA there are lots of people who are sick..but no one they or anyone knows has died anywhere else other than Mexico and the web MSM CDC and WHO agree on that...so if the disease is a month old..??? and Mexico is saying that cases are tapering off...the deaths have tapered off according to reports ...anything from 7-150...but the number has remained steady since while TPTB have begun martial law proceedings and LVL 6 Plannedemic by the WHO means house to house searches, involuntary quarantines, gun and firearm seizures, pet or animal seizures and euthanasia, no public gatherings,(no more anti government demonstrationsn like the ones planned for this month next month and the million person march on the 4th of July) gun treaty in the senate this week ..says the UN can take your guns away...house to house searches..again hmm..

gunlaws.com...

this is all a lie for profit...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Some influenza outbreaks linger for several months. In the case of the 1918 flu pandemic, it first broke out in the spring (like the current one), then it smoldered for months, and then a killer version erupted in August 1918. So it wouldn't hurt to make a few longer-term preparations, like in your food pantry, particularly when they taste good.

What I find amazing is the fact that people think any of the facts they may find are true. Researching on the internet or listening to the MSM will get you all the valid and true info. Most of you are so misled. Someone tries to post something he received from a local Dr. and you bash him claiming that you in all your infinite wisdom do not see the source.....

If you think your government had a change of heart and decided to tell you the truth about this you are foolish. There are a lot more confirmed cases than reported, and Washington is making preparations of its own.

Protect your family, protect yourself. Better safe than sorry. if someone is trying to pass information to you it isn't to have you running in the streets as if the sky were falling. The things listed in the OP's post were good advice. If you choose not to take heed, don't try to make yourself a hero and bash them. In most cases you can't prove anything anyway. The motto of the site is Deny Ignorance, funny how that goes to the way side when something dangerous threatens your way of life. Nearly everyday you see people invalidating the media, yes on this case you are to take them at face value?

I, totally, agree with the above....except the part bolded. The reason some many of us are still confused as to what is really happening is because the internet & media are full of disinfo.

We must take all info coming in with a grain of salt because it is real hard to know what truth really is nowdays!! Just take care of you & yours....prepare & take precautions - that is really all we can do anyway, you know??

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Champagne]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Listening to AJ now. You can LISTEN FREE HERE........

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Champagne]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Yes but the problem with is, the doctor received his info from the government.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join