It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confirms the facts!! Important Info

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As the NWO states - Never let a Crisis go to waste! Partisans it's time to wake up and see what is coming. Be consumed by the BS on the media or WAKE UP.

This was all created by the elites to remove more freedom from us working class citizens.

New World Order, or FREEDOM! I choose freedom and I will die fighting to keep it!

VDOG.45

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdychemist

Tamiflu isn't a vaccine, and it would probably not work as one. I'm not sure why the drug companies would have thought to do an investigation into its vaccine qualities since it doesn't appear to have any.

The drug itself went through thorough testing. This can be confirmed by sending an email to your local medical school, pharm school, vet school, dentistry school, or any school which will employ PhDs in pharmacology. Testing first begins on the compound itself, then if it looks promising it moves onto animal studies, then if those are promising it moves onto human studies, then another round of human studies, then finally it is put on the market. Each step requires oversight and approval processes. Tamiflu, like any drug/vitamin/supplement, has its side effects, but it DID go through a ton of testing.

If you are nervous about drugs not being tested, then avoid the vitamin shop. Other than the big name products (vitamins, certain minerals, etc) the rest are mostly uncharted waters.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is Dr. Marcus Gitterle's Blog.

healthsense.squarespace.com...

He added posted an update today. Take Vit C (most if not all of us sure are)

[edit on 4/30/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
Alex Jones read this very email on his radio show today ....

also ... INFOWARS.com was hacked today ... and he supposedly received calls from the feds ...

says to me he touched a nerve.....

but still ... this info with a grain of salt for me also .....

jones is a shill. I take everything out of his mouth and dump salt on it. then i find a couple of nuggets of non-slug material.

i'm not trying to slander him. I'm just calling it like i see it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Seems as if this doctor is unreachable.

Texas Doctor Claims Swine Flu Cases Far Worse Than Reported

I read the following post on PrisonPlanet and tried to find an email address for Dr. Marcus L Gitterle, but couldn’t. I wanted to try to reach him to see if he would verify that he actually sent the email in question out to his list.

I was not able to find an email address for him.

I managed to find a copy of the email, that he supposedly sent, reposted on the Vitals website. It was posted in one of the reviews on his profile.

If you happen to know Dr. Gitterle, please get him to contact any of us in alternative information circles so we can verify this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No doubt it will spread and it doesn't hurt to be cautious...even if any of this is true you should avoid gatherings, flights, buses, etc....If Biden was dumb enough to let that slip I think the OP may be telling the truth...Biden said he didn't want his family going anywhere public...which can only mean that we aren't being told the severity...I've watched the last 3 days the number of stats that carry the disease grow and obviously the victims grow but 123-150 people infected just doesn't sit well with me...This is a virus. Granted its hitting the elder, pregnant, and children harder than the rest of us (as any disease would) but this is something that I didn't think would be an issue...Clearly its severe and they don't want to cause mass panic...THIS WOULD cause mass panic if the numbers were in the thousands...Next week will be the determining factor and although we are all sick of hearing about this "Swine Flu" the fact is- it has killed at least over a hundred people...IT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Vitamin C, lots of rest, tea, eating healthy, daily vitamins...just do what you normally do...None of us really have access to Tamiflu but if you get a fever you know how to take care of yourself hopefully...I would advise those who travel to stop plans as its in the incubation period and there are more germs in an airport and mall than your home...

No-one wants to put you into a radiation suit...but take it seriously folks...This is big- despite the typical media dragging it out phase we are in....Like I said...Next week we will know if its affecting/affecting 100,000+ and that will be a massive unprecedented problem...I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was telling the truth...The government has no reason to say its worse than it is- it would freeze the economy completely...no-one would go out. In the 70's the actual cure for the disease killed about 1000 people...don't know if it was tamiflu or whatever...but still...Don't think just because your in the U.S. and you may get it- that you are in fact safe....Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have never seen such a load of twaddle in my life.

Honestly. The OP should be ahsamed of themselves - provided they're not a disinfo lackey. In that case something worse would be appropriate.

Those of you out there trying to make your mind up about this Flu thing, DON'T!

Until you see evidence either way, don't judge this situation. Personally I believe it's a well crafted load of horse apples. Yes I'm sure there is a nasty flu virus kicking about. Yes I'm sure it can kill alot of vulnerable people. Same as every other disease out there.

The problem, has been vastly outweighed by the reaction. The solution is vastly out of sync with the reaction. It smells, and it's not hard to see through it.

Have a good panic all of you 'godtube' worshippers. I'm quite happy to sit back and laugh at you.

The Para.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Champagne

www.journal-post.com...

I am quite perplexed as to why you had me post that. It's on page three, in the post made by the poster that called you a sheeple. I figured you would have at least checked the site he was citing to discredit your original post.

Vexed
dillon

Thanks............of course I read this and will state again - no one knows what to believe right now!! Geesh, can't some of you get the fact that NO ONE knows what is going to happen??

As I stated before, that site neither proves or disproves the email!! AND, I really did not care who believes this or not!! Imp-osted for those who want info about how to protect themselves from this virus.

If you did not believe this - site proof it is wrong. Otherwise, don't post......and, by all means, if you do not know me personally - I would keep your thoughts about my character to yourself!!

Ashamed?? Hardly!! How bout you? You have anything to be ashamed of?? Nevermind, I really do not care..............

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Those of you out there trying to make your mind up about this Flu thing, DON'T!

Until you see evidence either way, don't judge this situation.

This has also been repeatedly stated in this thread as well as many others on topic of the virus. If you are not going to read the entire thread - why are you posting??

Geesh.....................

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune

Originally posted by wonderworld

Thank you, I’m not usually gullible but just ordered a few bottles of N-Acetyl-Cysteine online.

It’s very inexpensive. 3.99 ea. I did some reading about it first. It sounds good.

I wonder if they’ll have a rush on the stuff.

Thanks for bringing to my attention, that hospitals and doctors would be overwhelmed and have no room, run out of medicine, etc!!

I may also check for other herbal anti-virals.

What site did you find it for that cheap?

I always shop at Vitacost.com. I find it reasonably priced. You can also find herbal antibiotics there.

I ordered a few bottles containing 30 capsules each. I considered the 120's but went with the less expensive ones.

I didnt feel like doing the math on milligrams VS quantity.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Champagne

Originally posted by Namaste

www.journal-post.com...

I am quite perplexed as to why you had me post that. It's on page three, in the post made by the poster that called you a sheeple. I figured you would have at least checked the site he was citing to discredit your original post.

Vexed
dillon

Thanks............of course I read this and will state again - no one knows what to believe right now!! Geesh, can't some of you get the fact that NO ONE knows what is going to happen??

As I stated before, that site neither proves or disproves the email!! AND, I really did not care who believes this or not!! Imp-osted for those who want info about how to protect themselves from this virus.

If you did not believe this - site proof it is wrong. Otherwise, don't post......and, by all means, if you do not know me personally - I would keep your thoughts about my character to yourself!!

Ashamed?? Hardly!! How bout you? You have anything to be ashamed of?? Nevermind, I really do not care..............

OK um... I never called YOU sheeple specifically.

I am referring to the thousands of people who read ATS and get FREAKED OUT when they read threads that are titled: DOCTOR CONFIRMS THE FACTS!!

Believe what you want to believe, but expect that there is skepticism when you post a panic-inducing thread like this.

What does this information do besides panic people? Does posting it make the threat any less imminent?

It serves no purpose except that it caused Hill Country and Wimberley Pharmacy to get deluged with people who stripped the shelves of these two supplements because of this panic-emailing.

If you were trying to draw attention to yourself it worked.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

My experience today at a US Navy Medical Center, my going in for a non-flu related medical thingee:

1. All entrances secured but the main one and met before going in by a corpsman asking about if I have any symptoms. Nobody in without screening...period. Forehead thermometers constantly in runtime.
2. If yes, or if looked like there were symptoms, the other 2-5 Marines ith that corpsman would take GENTLE and excruiatingly caring\loving\understanding custody of you and whisk you to a prepared space of quarantene to handle you special and instantly. (and everyone in your party) Other tag-team ready groups of active duty Navy and Marines on the quarterdeck STANDING and ready to react as if on a firing line.
3. Lots of patents in masks waiting for prescriptions to be filled.
4. Specific heads (lavatories for you non-military) set aside and guarded by Navy and Marine personnel. Heads for the quarantined, I suppose.
5. Minimum opinions offered here from me. these are strictly observed facts. Will not disclose which facility it was even though every medical staff member observed was exceedingly excellant, professional, truely focused on the wellness and comfort of the incoming.... heart to heart stuff. Made me proud.

Retired ETCS

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sorry but as soon as i read that article and no offence to you i smell bull# scare tactics to help the pharmaceutical companies which is what the WHO organisation is all about.
The pharmaceutical companies will be grinning when everyone screams out vaccinations we need vaccinations due to panic and fear. This will indeed make them alot of crazy money and they are trying to pass a bill already to have mandatory vaccinations and for health officials to be able to access you private property for quarantine. I smell goverment and pharmaceuticals working together on this. The pharma m ake a # load ewhile the government gets to have its citizens under martial law and its a win, win situation for them.
I ask tha tyou not fear the flu itself and that we put our minds together to help avert the flu from attacking any further by thinking about healing and positive thoughts which im sure everyone can do. They want us to fear like they have for centuries its the quickest way to get what they want. When so many minds fear together its destructive. So try to think positive together. Fear is the number one killer.
www.dherbs.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Champagne
- I suggest all of us avoid public gatherings. Outdoor activities are not as likely to lead to infection. It is contained areas and close contact that are the biggest risk.

I guess that means we should not attend Tea Parties. What a coincidence!

I am convinced that all the hype about this is about controlling us. In 2006, the CDC said that about 35,000 people routinely die every year from flu and flu related complications. We are nowhere near that.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This exact same "memo" is on several other sites. The source is always something different. On a gun site I'm on it's posted as a memo from a CDC meeting.

On another site it's a "Leaked CIA document".

So, it's just another internet chain letter.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So here in San Antonio ALL the hand Sanitizers in ALL the WALMART/Targets/HEB are SOLD OUT. Including those 2 Supplement vitamins that Doctor suggested by the OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911
So here in San Antonio ALL the hand Sanitizers in ALL the WALMART/Targets/HEB are SOLD OUT. Including those 2 Supplement vitamins that Doctor suggested by the OP.

That's because he is in New Braunfels and sent all of South Texas into a panic.

If you can get your hands on only one thing before supplies run out grab a gallon of bleach. In a survival situation it can perform miracles.

It can be used to make hand sanitizer, disinfect surfaces, treat water, etc.

Also check up on WHO website for ORS (Oral Rehydration Solution). It can be made from around the home ingredients and works perfectly.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Excellent info... Thanks!

This post also applies to a new thread

I just started...

Duck Soup cures colds >>> recipes included

& I just found out that Fish soup cures diarrhea

Who knew?

>>> recipes included

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well I didnt see this post into 3hrs ago, but were adding Bleach to our list of items to buy (thanks). Im also GLAD to say we bought a HUGE 67.6oz hand Sanitizer & other emergency supplies over 2mnts ago...so atleast we dont have to worry about that!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
C'mon, do you honestly believe in this story?

like a storm in a cup of glass...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join