It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama unequivocal: 'I believe that waterboarding was torture'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox News
the Geneva Convention was never intended to cover terrorists... And its not like we are driving nail guns into these peoples fingers, or drilling holes into them via drill guns...

I was not talking about the geneva convention. You have not been reading the thread.

How do you know who is a terrorist and who is not without evidence or trials? How many of the people we have taken into custody over the last 8 years have been convicted again?

I could care less what it is not like, WATERBOARDING is considered torture and illegal by the United States of America.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox News
There has been a distinct drop in Al-Qaeda terrorist attacks worldwide since the start of 2007, and it is because the 'best and brightest' Al-Qaeda have to offer, have all gone to Iraq and perished. The 'flypaper' strategy has worked.

Oh that is just too funny. You are praising a drop ove one year at the end of 7 years? A drop that is about to turn around as well as the fact that many attacks are no longer classified as coming from Al quieda since most of the attacks were never coming from them to begin with. Welcome to the spin zone with Fox News!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join