It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Leonard Horowitz follows Swine Flu trail, alleges criminal activity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Starred and Flag it's worth a look and maybe someone with better information can look deeper.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I wonder if the Baxter company has any ties to Novavax?

May be related may not, but ferrets dying from bird flu???? That IS NOT supposed to happen. This is getting scarier.

More info about Baxter, an accidental cross of flu viruses like these are almost impossible, and I think that the likelyhood of human, bird and swine flu combining in nature and being contageous in humans is very low as well. Anyone know any facts about this?

More Baxter info

[edit on 30-4-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by AlienMike

Ok, very interesting Dr Horowitz, but on CNN i can read about how they now have found 'patient zero' thus making your claims less valid - OR ?

Source: CNN Article - patient zero found, earliest case of swine flu.

Regards.

CNN?

Ever heard of Operation Mockingbird?

CNN is NOT "the most trusted name in news" or certainly not the most trustworthy. CIA spooks vet everything that goes on the air from CNN.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

No TUFTS is among the best, so is Harvard of course. I didnt say anything about education, i just posted an article from CNN claiming patient zero has been found. /Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is from NovaVax's own website. How many pharma companies have been working with bird, swine and human flu?

NovaVax pdf

Edited: posted wrong link, sorry

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I knew I recognized the name. Another of those calling themselves Doctor to fool people who don't know the difference between an MD and a phony PHd from a unaccredited school.

He sells $50 bottles of water with a couple of pennies worth of colloidal silver and claims it will prevent all disease.
Good news though as you can get 18 bottles for just $533.52

Gets your's now!

....and if you have more cash laying around

Hurry fast, everyone should have blue skin.

Some facts to ponder.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Blaine91555]

Ponder THIS

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I agree with you, Mike, as I said on another post where I starred and flagged you - how come there were two posts?

Anyway, I have felt from the beginning that this flu has been engineered by unspeakably evil humans.

I am so sad that the world has come to this, and I wish us all good luck and good health.

But, on a brighter side, I think it is just another manipulation and will not mean the end of the world - although I am so sorry for those people in Mexico.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

No TUFTS is among the best, so is Harvard of course. I didnt say anything about education, i just posted an article from CNN claiming patient zero has been found. /Cheers.

Lol, no problem. If anyone really screws up and creates a problem with me, I will most definitely let them know about it.

As you probably have noticed, fact statements with no fact and fallacy argument really get me motivated!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

I agree with you, Mike, as I said on another post where I starred and flagged you - how come there were two posts?

The reason for the post in the conspiracy forum was because this one had been totally derailed by ad hominem and other BS, and with a quickness. Within minutes I had the first baseless derailment attempts. Then the one I really went off on while I was taking my middle child to the doctor for a checkup...not happy about having to do that. Hospitals are not the place to be going to if you are healthy right now.

I was in dire need of some conspiracy mined individuals on this one.

Thanks for looking at this with a sly eye everyone!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Dr Leonard Horowitz is a dentist who was part of an investigation team for the council of the famous case of the Florida dentist who was accused of giving one of his patients the AIDS virus.

The research he did on the case led to him discovering as vast network of complicity in the world of big pharma and the spread of pathogenic agents to the population.

He concluded that not only AIDS/HIV were man made but also some of the associated cancers were also man made and distributed through a vaccination program.

I find his work fascinating especially the biblical healing codes 528hz

The current swine flu/ avian flu pandemic follows the time lines that Dr Horowitz has been promoting in his work so it seems like a natural corollary that he would release an announcement at this time

Of course it is self promotional, but if he did not believe what he was promoting was beneficial he would not be a very effective researcher

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
*Mod Edit: Seriously - lets not repetitvely post this cut/paste into every Swine Flu thread on the forum.

Doing so constitutes Spamming - and Spamming is bad.

Cheers -alien

[edit on 30-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here Kathy.

I made some editions and posted the open letter on my www.healthyworldsolutions.com
website.

It is the final article in the listed contents.

Aloha,

Len

Dear Dr. Horowitz: I have long been a fan of yours and esteem you as a seriousresearcher and healer. When I saw your video about the involvement of the CDC andNovavax, among others, in trying to profit off an engineered flu pandemic I waseager to forward it to others...Until I saw your commercial for OxySilver tacked on the end (a product I have purchased). I sent your video out, but with a commentabout your unfortunate decision to commercialize your information. I anticipate thatmany viewers will disregard your claims about weaponized swine flu as a result of this sales pitch. I am, therefore, imploring you to edit your video--especiallyon YouTube--and remove this extremely counterproductive ending. I have alreadyheard from people who have viewed the video and share my misgivings and my request for an edit. Here is a comment from someone otherwise very supportive of your work: "Yes, I think "hawking" his silver products detracts from his presentation......and makes it "suspect" -- and this is a shame, as I think H is a credible researcher. I was going to share the video with others -- until I got to the end of his video. His sales pitch makes him look like a snakeoil salesman, in my opinion." Here is a comment from someone who puts out an email news listwith 4,000 subscribers:
"Please convey to Dr. Horowitz my exasperation that he couldn't stop himself from promoting his product - however good it may be - in his just released Youtube video which I'm nevertheless recommending in my next compilation but with the comment shown in CAPS below. If he really wants to help alert people as to his accusations of genocidal wrongdoing, please tell him to delete any and all references to his product and websites in this video. If people are interested to find out more on him, they'll google his name and find his website and those who will otherwise dismiss his claims our of hand because of his blatant for-profit motives in doing this video may give him more credibility. Also if he is serious about denouncing this alleged collusion between the CDC and Novavax, he should contact the judicial authorities, alert the media directly and provide tangible evidence for his claims. Then he will have done a real service to humanity. Otherwise, he is just as selfish and short-sighted as those he is accusing.
SWINE FLU IS MANMADE AND GENOCIDE FOR PROFIT ACCORDING TO HOROWITZ - SADLY HE CONCLUDES THIS ACCUSATORY VIDEO WITH A SALES PITCH FOR HIS OWN PRODUCT. AMAZINGLY, HE COULDN'T SEE THE ABSURD INCONGRUITY OF DOING THE SAME THING - THINKING ABOUT HIS PERSONAL PROFIT - HE IS ACCUSING OTHERS OF DOING. HIS ALLEGATIONS THUS LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY IN THE EYE OF MOST PEOPLE." These comments are from people who are sympathetic towhat you're trying to reveal. Imagine those viewers who aren't! When one of us truth-tellers injures his credibility we, who are trying to convey the same message, lose credibility, as well.It's too late to erase the bad impression your advertisement probablymade on those who know nothing of your work. But you could at least ensurethat future viewers don't have the same response. Respectfully, Kathy Roberts

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coenbros

Bravo, the commercial was a bad idea, maybe just something like, check out this information, then check out some of my other information.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
*Mod Edit: Posting Adverts for your Radioshow also isn't a cool thing. Please refrain from doing so. Cheers -alien

[edit on 30-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yahoo had this from the Associated Press. It seems to explain what the virus is made out of well and at least the opinion that it has been around for ten years.

The swine flu identity more clear, mystery still remains

This still leaves NovaVax suspicious with their stockpile of vaccine, I don't think my children and I will be getting the flu shot or any special vaccines, we haven't in the past and have been just fine.

I am going to have to dig through all the information you provided Coenbros. Apparently this conspiracy has been going on for a long time. Hopefully Dr. Horowitz will pull the ad out of his information, that would definitely help with the education factor. Maybe it will be like a "Darwin test", if they aren't smart enough to see past it then they don't get to live to reproduce.

No news yet on whether our local case is confirmed or not. I picked up some herbal immune boosters, essential oils and other supplies today.

The mortality variance doesn't make any sense, why is it killing in Mexico and not anywhere else? The media frenzy over it doesn't compute. Nobody seems to know where the virus came from. Still no infected pigs.

The kiddos are well versed in hand washing and related proceedures. We travel with hand sanitizer now, something I never used to worry about. We're pretty much going to stay home this weekend. I will have plenty of time to dig into the new info.

WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE PREVIOUS POST^^^^

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
horowitz seems to be peddling nonsense or deflection....pehaps the reason no pigs have tested positive is because they never had "swine flu" to begin with

say that the biggest hog farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods does not want to ADMIT that their money making cash cow operation is RESPONSIBLE for the sickness of half the town due to UNHEALHTY operations which caused by bacteria from fly's born in pig feces ....so instead they blame it on "the flu"

read this ....this guy is solid

www.financialsense.com...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by cpdaman]

I don't get what you are getting at here.

The problem I see with that link (I also read through the reference from the link) is that if the virus was in waste, then the pigs there should have tested positive. It is possible that the virus didn't make the pigs sick, they were acting as carriers, but they should have tested positive. As closely packed as they keep the pigs in any large corporate farm most if not all of the pigs should have had it and continually passed it on to the new pigs coming into the farm, unless the farm slaughtered all of the pigs, did a complete disinfection protocol, and then moved new ones in which I doubt.

This doesn't exclude the possibility that Smithfield Foods bribed those responsible for the testing to make sure the results were negative.

I am assuming that they mean the flys carried the virus on their bodies and were not infected, right? Because a virus that could go from insect to mammal is supposed to not be possible. Of course, the Baxter influenza that killed the ferrets shouldn't have been possible either, but insect to mammal...yikes!

How long can the virus survive in the waste without getting into a host to replicate? Does anyone know?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
SIV Challenge

I'm not sure we can trust the one AP article on what the virus actually is, can we? Is it H1N1, H1N2 a totally new mutation? Can we even trust anything that the WHO and CDC tell us?

Please someone tell me that the virus isn't replicating in insects, and mean it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i've read a few books by horowitz, "Death In the Air" and "Emerging Viruses" and w/regards to the latter he presents documented evidence for one to make judgments but never did he force his opinion. i believe him to be credible.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well I orignally planned on doing some video compression of my UFO video so it would be easier to upload and watch but I keep getting distracted by this topic.

Related info from an Autism site

and

I keep finding mention of 500 pigs being infected with some form of swine flu and being slaughtered in Mexico but I can't find a report detailing it. Did these pigs have the same strain or not?

500 pigs killed

Anyone know anymore info about these pigs?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is a very recent report from the Associated Press.

Flu may not be so bad, watch out next flu season!?

The part of this whole article (and I have read this in another article a few days ago that stated the following more or less) that really bothers me is:

"The president stressed the government was still taking the virus very seriously, adding that even if this round turns out to be mild, the bug could return in a deadlier form during the next flu season."

First all the hype, then downplay it, then the warning for next fall...fishy. Just because the flu is being downplayed doesn't mean we should stop following this trail. Maybe "they" noticed too many people noticing and decided to back off.

But..I am going to make my new PDF sighting report forms and some video editing to get my burned out brain off this topic..bbl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join