It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
reply to post by MysterE

What I did is take the 66.266856,179.25087 (which represents the latitude and longitude of the map) and enter it into a yahoo search. When I did this hundreds of results came up with questions about the blur of this EXACT lat and long. If you change it by even the slightest degree you get nothing, even though it would represent the same area.

I tried it by bumping these numbers up by one 66.266856

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Im over 60 years old, i have recently discovered i have cancer and i only have a month or so to live, but the news that will interest you most is that im a nuclear physicist and what im about to share with you is probably some of the most astonishing information you will ever hear.

Could you help us understand why you do not write with the literacy-level of someone who has the age-experience and education-level for which you claim?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi, for what it's worth: to everybody who's on about OP's spelling... I have a friend who works in a secret facility as a top-line government scientist, and he spells every thing the way he "thinks" it sounds. Makes for some confusion in communications, BUT: when it comes to mathematical equations and chemical compositions he is a border-line idiot savant. He can visualize long chains of numbers and reactions and then reproduce them in the lab environment. Social skills are a wee bit lacking as well, however he's a great guy, and a brillant scientist, even with his poor spelling. Just my 2 cents worth.

Have a good one.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I appreicate the post Itop1 . We need more people like you to come out and disclose what they've been working on! I appreciate any information you have disclose and totally understand if thats all the info you could get.
Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

That would place you in extreme Northeast Russia... almost parallel to Anchorage. I bet Sarah can see you from her house!

Hopefully, this is a bogus piece... but just in case it isn't, I will pray for your healing. www . evangelismexplosion.org:16080/dykfs/index.jsp

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

The location is in extreme NORTHEAST RUSSIA... almost parallel to Anchorage, Alaska.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

If you wish to learn more about electromagnetic force, Google Edward Leedskalnin.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Looks like Egvekinot, Russia, to me. Hmmmmmmm.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This location looks very close to Egvekinot, Russia. No?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
His English is not perfect - far from it. However, the mistakes he makes are in line with a contemporary idiomatic spearker, rather than a speaker of Russian. He certainly doesn't sound anything like a physicist, if only because he used miles per hour as his units.

Traveling at any speed doesn't kill living beings. *Acceleration* beyond a certain maximum could kill them. This error completely blows Itop1's credibility. The accelerations involved with moving an object from rest to C, or vice versa, within a reasonable time frame would destroy any robot, not just humans. Oh, and such acceleration would take an infinite amount of energy, and the object would acquire infinite mass and zero depth in the direction of travel. All highly inconvenient, I'd say.

Even if this entire post were completely true, it is also completely useless.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Well, I believe you. There are definitely too many things that we don't know about that are going on. In fact, what amazes me is that despite the general stupidity of the government and their lack of coordination, they seem to keep all this stuff somewhat secret - or at least lacking credible, irrefutable evidence.

But I also agree with several posts - with an advanced physics degree, you could definitely give us a bit more than some waves hitting a football. Getting too technical will not be a problem for this forum, and those that do not understand, I am sure, will ask all the questions they need to so they can - and others will provide those answers.

So, spew away. If I was able to follow Kenneth F. Wright's Nuclear Gravitation Field Theory (www.gravitywarpdrive.com for those who may have missed it - too busy to see if it was posted and discussed before) without referring to other materials, I am sure you cannot overwhelm me with a black (or silver) box and a bunch of .

As for the cancer, there is an easy way to get rid of the radiation, scientifically proven to bring you below normal background levels. We all work in a shroud of skepticism, it is up to the searcher of knowledge to determine if they are willing to believe or not.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

There is a cure for cancer and there has been for some time. There are actually many ways to cure cancer. Here's one you might appreciate. Build a pyramid structure. It only has to be big enough to comfortably fit you inside. You can build it out of anything, so long as it is structurally stable. Lie inside the structure and calm your mind. Imagine a vortex of energy created by the pyramid is purging you of your illness. There have been pyramid experiments carried out by Russian scientists that conclude that time behaves like a fluid and pyramid structures create a funnel for that energy which almost instantly cures sickness. Their results suggested that the speed at which this fluid flows through your body determines the state of your health. When the flow of this energy is too slow, the body sickens.

As I understand cancer, it is the body attacking itself in response to stresses that it does not understand. Most importantly, you must desire to become healthy once more. There have been numerous cases where people have been healed of terminal cancer simply by the strength of their resolve to live. However if it is not your desire to live, then may you go in peace.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

Even if this entire post were completely true, it is also completely useless.

It sure is save we know they have something and are working on it.

One thing noticed was the fact that the Russians are apparently working on this with other major players. This would mean that they are all in bed together while the rest of the world is victim to divide and conquer.

But let me tell you people here that the UFO thing is way down the road past trying to figure out an idem found in a crash. This story reinforces the idea that man is in control and aliens are vulnerable and occasionally crash. Maybe some scout ships fly around and play games with earth craft and what not.

But no.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanfaron
reply to post by MysterE

If you wish to learn more about electromagnetic force, Google Edward Leedskalnin.

I have spent many hours researching Ol Ed from Latvia. Coral Castle is one ot the truely amazing creations of this earth. For those of you who havn't read Waiting for Agnes, go buy it today. As a matter of fact I read Ed's book Magnetic Base and found it very interesting. I am very aware of what magnets bring to the table, and fully believe they will play an ever increasing roll in our future. However I think the OP if full of it. You can see the reasons I believe this if you read the entire thread.

-E-

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
From the link you provided......

....it looks like you've been working on a giant poop.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow, it's shocking how many folks are worried about your location to Alaska and your spelling. I just hope you're honest. Cancer isn't a joke, so I hope you're not joking about that. I am no one special, just Chris, and I sincerely hope that you are not running game on any one on ATS. I only hope the best for you, it is not my place to condone nor condemn you. Best Wishes.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Sorry to be skeptical of your claims, but anyone working on advanced physics projects would use the metric system, so why would you use miles/second for the speed of light. Not a single Physics class I have taken, and I have taken 4, used miles/second as a unit. And certianly if you were working in Russia metric would be the norm.

Either way you caught my attention! Please prove me wrong.

Best wishes
-E-

[edit on 29-4-2009 by MysterE]

You know what is sad here?
The fact that this is not definitive proof of this hoax but it should be.
That so many of you (having not taken physics classes) wouldn't be able to see this for what it is.

As MysterE has pointed out, NO respectable physicist would use miles/second as units.

NONE.

Case closed, end of story. This is fabrication, plain and simple.

No need to get into bad grammar, incomplete sentences and poor overall story telling. (not that I am claiming I am any better at any of that)
and yet SO many of you are just willing to believe it, even presented with evidence to the contrary. Believe it or not, there really aren't that many ignorant physicists out there, 99% of them would put any of our writing skills to shame and wouldn't mix up word order or not use metric and the other 1% wouldn't bother posting secrets to this board when they get "cancer".

What's even worse is that someone is going to take into consideration using proper measurements and the mistakes this poster has made to create a more plausible story next time...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
can you provide some very detailed information on how you use Radiation and Magnetism to manipulate an object?

I'm very curious about this.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi. Frequent reader, first time poster.

To people claiming to see a clear view of the area in Live Virtual Earth, blurred in GoogleMaps, etc, something from wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

Russia Coordinates: 66°16′0″N 179°15′0″E / 66.26667°N 179.25°E / 66.26667; 179.25 Object: Possibly a Russian ICBM Complex, near town Egvekinot, Russia Comment Link: also appears to have been modified on www.mcfly.org. maps.live.com displays a duplicate spliced image of an area to the southeast.

A screenshot of Live VE pointing possible cloning from another area in the map

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antichris

Thank you for bringing up this point.

My father passed away from cancer. It started off as colon cancer, and was terminal once it spread to the bone and liver. No pyramid or any medicines can stop it when it advances to that stage. It is not a joke nor should it be treated as such. There are many of us on this site who have lost a loved one to this terrible disease. There is NO cure once it spreads to the bone or liver.

Good find on the use of standard measurements, and the OP caught that early in the game. He then used metric after the mistake. Anyone else catch that?

Remember, FARK is having people put up bogus threads here to trick people.

www.fark.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join