It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

To me this seems closely related to what many Christians refer to as the "Rapture", where some believe God will take his followers up to heaven because He doesn't want those to endure the "Tribulation" period.

Whatever side your on, if you believe it to be aliens or God, if this event does actually occur it's safe to say the remaining will be in complete disarray.

From what I understand Web bots is a program that scans the internet for certain words and based on those words it forms predictions about the future. This is based on the assumption that people have a subconscious telepathic ability. Is that about right?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I honestly can't see this road way

Can you point it out?

You have to zoom in a bit, it enters the "blurred area" in the north West corner

No way. This is the determined limit for the original zone for the blur. Your alleged road goes nowhere, and also crosses straight through the valley. no engineer would do this. BTW it looks nowhere close to a road but to a photograph stitch.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I'm not sure, I got the image from an existing ATS thread. You can find the link on page 2 of this thread

-E-

P.S. Where is the OP? We are still waiting.......

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Go 70 km to the west, check for the high-resolution square.
It contains very interesting items, but no comment from the GE community:

- A 1km airstrip
- Storage and reservoir areas
- Various scrap locations
- Many vehicles in activity
- Quarries of some sort
- Circular, buried silo zones
- A high voltage facility with a lot of poles going to the OP blurred area
- A road going the same direction, probably making its path into the easiest geographic features.

Please note that the road stops abruptly along the upper right of the hi-res pix, which proves that those details are recent.

Sorry if this was pointed out somewhere else, i stick to this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

It was a program that began to predict stock highs but came back with more than that. Remember it was originally to predict profits. It turned out to be a prophet.

PROFITS=PROPHETS= God's sense of humor at work.

Or ISRAEL his chosen people I S R E A L if you switch e and a. LOL.

What a distinction. Anyway, I think he might just be telling the truth.

oh and disclose tv. I saw another 2012 official solar flare warning on there from Fox News, and the first being on Fox News.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Another interesting topic by it self! I've read and watched some information about Web Bots in the past but didn't take much of it to heart. If the track record of this program is true then I believe there is some substance to what they claim.

I will dedicate some serious research into this topic while we wait for the OP to come back. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

I agree. It's the acceleration and deceleration what gets ya. Anything much over 9 G's and oh well (a lot less for me I'm sure!) Although I remember reading that someone survived 17 G's for a short period. At the very least some serious inertial damping is called for.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I may just be a construcion worker, that still has a job, amazingly, but if we are to take op at his word and the thing is about the size of a "car engine", I want to make a space craft.
My proposal is to rip the puny 4 banger out of my 2004 Nissan Frontier, weld a tight cage around thing,weld this assembly to the frame.
Caulk the CRAP out of everything, lay in some of the supplies I have stashed for when TSHTF.
Now here is where I need some help, somebody out there has to know where to get some Gamma rays to activate my new engine, mount that on a swivel in the bed for steering and away I go.
Seriously, replace the Nissan with somethng a bit more exotic and why not?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My opinions:

This story is more likely fake then anything else!

- the OP stop responding, and yet did not specific details about is work in the secret facility. Even if the story of Bob Lazar is fake (i don't think so IMO), i like the guy because he knows what's talking about.

- don't seems to me he's (Itop1) a real scientist.

- the image on google earth don't prof anything, a real super-secret base don't have nothing to hide on the surface.
Like Dolce, you don't see nothing from above, that's the way to be.
Even if the blur area is to hide something from the public, how you do in the case of a spy satellite from US? the Russians simple call to the US and say "hey guys, you just toke some pics of our base, you need to erase the area with photoshop to keep it secret from you", i don't thing so..

- not a good story, with bad vague examples. If you try to compare with real whistleblowers.

i guess thats all.

----
To the Itop1
If you a real scientist and been for all your life, you don't speak enough 'scientish' to us. Try to give us a simple lecture to show you know some stuff.
Explain some theory or something.

For example, a musician is capable to tell how music works and explain theories about it, for him its easy to explain because its the basics and apply it on his works.

(if you are scammer i hope you die with cancer, karma will get you hehe, ok enough bashing i don't hate you, just the info you gave us)

PS:

we tried and tested using Gamma Rays. i know i was being exsposed to about 15 cSv of radiation each year

This part I believe you to justify the origin of your cancer, the dose per year may cause that.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by theSeeker84]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
if you guys go to google map and type in this coordinate(66.266856,179.25087). the small area is blacked out, its really strange.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

Go 70 km to the west, check for the high-resolution square.
It contains very interesting items, but no comment from the GE community:

- A 1km airstrip
- Storage and reservoir areas
- Various scrap locations
- Many vehicles in activity
- Quarries of some sort
- Circular, buried silo zones
- A high voltage facility with a lot of poles going to the OP blurred area
- A road going the same direction, probably making its path into the easiest geographic features.

Please note that the road stops abruptly along the upper right of the hi-res pix, which proves that those details are recent.

Sorry if this was pointed out somewhere else, i stick to this thread.[

The coordinate for this place 66°22'38.82"N , 177°33'7.20"E

This really looks like a mine, a very isolated and remote mine.
But maybe it's just a cover story... this place looks like the Ragland mine and others in northern Quebec.

If Russia has an area-51 of some kind ... it's probably not high-resolution on google earth. Mining companies uses aerial photo to set up the mine then sells them to Google IMHO.

But a nice find ... the scenery around this place looks awesome and out of this world.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by grandnic]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

type in 66.266856,179.25087 in google map and you will see the location. google blurred the area. the area is located in russia.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Welcome to ATS ......and ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I am praying for you ...and I am sure sorry to hear about your cancer .............I pray that you be healed and if not then I pray that you have peace ...no pain and all the people you love with you at this time ...............

As far as the info ..thank you very much for sharing it with us ...
I am not that interested in that stuff but I am sure others will be .
Sorry I dont have a reply on your subject ..but I really wanted to let you know that I am praying for you .

I totally agree. You will be prayed for. Peace & Love sent your way.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank You Itop1.

I imagine there are many like you whom have worked in compartmentalized operations and only know slivers of information. Thank you for telling us what you have experienced. You and people like you are all we have to attempt to understand how deep the story goes. It will take you and many others to put the pieces together. Every small piece will be important. You honor us with such.

Because of your particular work, do you suspect that exposure to some types of radiation has been the cause of your cancer? I know that such jobs regularly put people in dangerous situations where exposure is either likely or expected. I also will send you what I can to help. I'm not a healer, but "we" are. By we I mean the millions of us together. More of us here are thinking of you in positive ways. For you and your family I would protect and heal.

I had some questions maybe you would entertain.

1. Did you work with others closely with similar or complimentary skills and knowledge?

2. If so, were you allowed to discuss your project, speculate aloud, or were you to write reports isolating your work?

3. Did you hear other ideas from your associates that you might have remembered that sounded plausible or at least interesting?

4. Did you or any of your associates have any personal events that might seem related to your work but manifested in dreamstates, or non-ordinary experience?

5. What was the power structure from your point of view, and was it standard military or outside the standard official service structure as you understand it?

On the object/engine.

6. Did you have any interesting impressions you might have felt where too odd or silly to consider? Like impressions the object had a sensory field and could perceive its immediate surroundings? This might be observed in changes in the visual or other properties of the metals. But, anything like that?

7. Was the metal of any color like you would sense in silver or titanium, a color cast or alloy characteristic? Refractive index, translucency, iridescence etc?

8. Can you give us some detail on how you tested this device? For example, when you saw the first indication that the EMR caused the object to move, how did you proceed in calibration/ Did you start from a minute adjustment on either side of the specific EMR set and extrapolate, or was there another method?

9. If you found how to control for testing, you must of had a speed control and a distance limiter, otherwise when you did move the object how did you stop it?

10. What type of EMR emitter was used to effect control and what was the effective range?

11. Where you able to find any type of field around the device, and what was the nature of this field? Electromagnetic in radio or other frequencies?

12. In your experiments did you find any unusual "quirks" in the control that might have indicated adjustments and corrections on the fly from the object itself? Where there any misinterpreted or understanding fall off on the part of the object or was it all pretty strait forward?

I have more questions, but because your time is precious I would not expect more than a couple answers. I just wanted to cover some basic to discover any intelligence or exotic qualities in the object.

Thank you, and blessings and saftey to you and your family.

ZG

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
The Machine he is talkin' about reminds me
of the machine "David Adair" is talkin' about.
Here's a video
David Adair & the Symbiotic Alien UFO Engine Part 1

Part2

Part3

Part4

David Adair - Symbiotic Engines Conclusion

[edit on 30-4-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

Thank you for the links. I had read about this, but the videos were excellent. Thanks!

ZG

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You can see the area perfectly clear on MSN Live Maps, nothing much there really, god knows why its blurred out on google maps, i've noticed a few things like that on google that can be viewed properly on Live maps, maybe just a bunch of bored people at google who like starting conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Zen I am not an Alien enthusiast by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a comment. The ability to read or write perfect English has nothing to do with ones intelligence or abilities. Einstein had very hard time spelling and using grammar correctly yet he was fairly intelligent for his era. Give this guy a break, I have worked around engineers and brain surgeons that could not spell, speak or write worth a poo but they were good at what they did.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
@OP

I'm just wondering, why have you given up on your life?

If what you claim is true, wit that object, then is than enough proof or reason for you to believe that other things are possible as well, such as being cured from whatever dis-ease you might be blessed at the moment.

It is very closed minded way of thinking, especially for someone who was brought to work on a project most people could not even dream of. That must require true thinking out of the box, which you aren't displaying here, by your statements.

Your current predicament and the fatality you have accepted as you reality is not going to help your family, or yourself. I propose a change of attitude because there is a "cure" for everything and anything, yet by not searching, it will definitely not present itself to you.

And regarding the object you were researching, I am not sure if anyone else mentioned this earlier, but have you considered that the reason you can't get inside it might have something to do with what's in it?

The fact that the material surrounding it is impenetrable by anything we know of suggests that whatever is inside MUST stay inside and not be let loose...

Also, I am surprised to not have read in your statements that some alternative methods had not been employed such as ESP or Telepathy as means of communication/control of the object.

Just my 2c.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

Zen I am not an Alien enthusiast by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a comment. The ability to read or write perfect English has nothing to do with ones intelligence or abilities. Einstein had very hard time spelling and using grammar correctly yet he was fairly intelligent for his era. Give this guy a break, I have worked around engineers and brain surgeons that could not spell, speak or write worth a poo but they were good at what they did.

Do you people bother reading the entire thread? I later found out that he's RUSSIAN which explains the grammar/spelling problems. I even commented on this and asked why he didn't point this out from the start. No one seems to pick up on the idea that this "device" may be what impacted Tunguska in 1902. Wiki Tunguska Event if you have no ide what I'm babbling on about....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
" He also writes perfect english, which isn't that much of an idicator. "

You and I have VERY different ideas of what perfect English is. That post isn't it. I'd like to hold a physicist to a higher standard but hey, he wasn't an English major.

I agree here fully. I appologise if I'm wrong, but the language, and grammar used within the OP doesn't reflect a person of this standard, IMHO. I keep an open mind about things of this nature, but I won't be biting on this one. It doesn't seem the OP actually adopts a singular train of thought throughout the post. Rather, it seems a mishmash of popular theories going around this site at any given time.

A perfect topic posting if you prefer to have a topic comprised of "first hand knowledge" of UFO's and blah blah blah, represented as fact, with no base for verification whatsoever.

Troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join