It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello Itop1, thanks for being courageous enough to post in the first place. I was wondering if you could send me the pictures and a little more info, that would be great. Unfortunately I can't sent you a u2u myself as I'm relatively new and haven't posted 20 times yet. =( I wish you the best of luck on your heath by the way! I was also wondering, since you're a native to Russia, if you've ever gotten a hold of Dr Valery Uvarov, the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia? He also might be interested in your information. Thanks!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
itop1, I find this very interesting. I've been hanging around these parts for a few years and this seems a bit out of the ordinary for a hoax. I may be completely wrong but hey, wtf!
nothing ventured nothing gained.

You mention that the project is like the LHC, then go on to say it's the size of a car engine. In what way are the two alike in your view? The LHC is a lot (!) bigger than a car engine.

I read about David Adair many years ago and this is ringing bells with me.

I'd be interested to receive any further info.

Regards.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Somewhat doubt, somewhat believe.

I think his English is less professional sounding because he has spent so much time in Russia? Makes sense to me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I feel this poster could have some truth behind him...Im not 100% convinced, however i would absolutely love to see this picture.

Did anyone think of that recent thread of the 7 missing people in Russia on a skiing trip in 1959, When they were found signs of radiation were found on their clothing. They also had a yellowish tan on their faces. Some of them were found a long way away from camp with no clothes, and the tent was cut open from the inside out suggesting they were trying to escape something.

Could this be related? Suggestions of military involvement in the indecent was discussed in the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The location is on the opposite side of Russia in the northern rural mountains, but who knows??

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP.

S+F

Sounds like Pandora's box to me.

Seems like that area has been recently smudged out... I've never seen anyone pick that out before this.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here is a a nice blown up image of the exact area Yahoo has blacked out for those who couldnt find a decent one. I layered the yahoo image over the un blocked out one and then flipped it level and cropped the outline of the black rectangle. Now you can see EXACTLY what is blocked out. If you look close enough, you can see a few small things they missed.

ITs BIG

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres some things others pointed out, just enhanced/enlarged.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d88fb09845f4.jpg[/atsimg]

I really wanna know just WHAT this is....

Any ideas?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cebd05ed96e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

What I did is take the 66.266856,179.25087 (which represents the latitude and longitude of the map) and enter it into a yahoo search. When I did this hundreds of results came up with questions about the blur of this EXACT lat and long. If you change it by even the slightest degree you get nothing, even though it would represent the same area.

I tried it by bumping these numbers up by one 66.266856 > Even more...Grammer for me is only an indicator in very extreme cases and I think it is petty to uphold such a high standard on a web forum. There are many times I simply don't proofread, and when I'm typing or if I later spot a simple spelling or grammer problem, I post it anyway. I am not here to pass english comp so if I feel my point is clear I don't always bother to waste time making it pretty.

> > > Last...To the guy who asked if you were traveling 99% of the speed of light, and the light passed you, how fast would it appear to be going. Wouldn't the answer be theory because we have never done it to know for sure? Otherwise I would guess slowly like a car passing on the highway. But I am curious what the real answer/theory is.

edit: link

[edit on 5/1/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WOW...Did anyone else notice the rediculous amount of smoke or (whatever it is) coming off of this thing??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/346a02b2b4b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Im working on another image right now. Hopefully it will show where structures might be

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

I see four Klingon birds of prey advancing towards a Wraith cloning facility, im thinking a Star Trek vs Stargate film in the works, hope its better than Freddie vs Jason, mind, Alien vs Predator was quite good.

I would love to see Worf take on Ronan Dex, or even T'ealc.

On a serious note, the "birds of prey" look like they have been photoshopped on, and the big thing looks like a giant rock surrounded by more rocks and shadows.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have a question. Maybe i missed something. How do you know this thing can go the speed of light or faster ? If it was tested, how did you get it to come back?

Just a thought.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im calling hoax right now....Gimmie about 10 minutes and ill show ya why. HAH

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
(new member)

interesting...My position is certainty of the existence of UFO's. (I believe I have seen two in my lifetime), but I expect a much scaled down John Titor saga here. Someday though...

Let the debunking continue....or not.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
Im calling hoax right now....Gimmie about 10 minutes and ill show ya why. HAH

It's been two and a half hours..... Tell us already.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
HAHAHA...man this took longer than expected.

Here ya go....

I solved ur puzzle...what do i win???

Red handed

Got to the actual image because its pretty big....Zoom in, look around. There are some prettty crazy things in there.

Zoom in = ctrl + roll mouse wheel forward if you didnt know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a13d5af304.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Lombardy Inn]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
First, it's not a puzzle. Second, it's not "mine". Third, care to explain how you've debunked "anything"?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
First, it's not a puzzle.

Exaggeration due to the fact that the OP was obviously posting this to give us the run-around.

Originally posted by Zenagain Second, it's not "mine".

I wasnt talking to you...If i was it would have been a reply if i was.
That post was directed towards the OP.

Originally posted by Zenagain Third, care to explain how you've debunked "anything"?

Absolutely...At first, as an effort to hopefully come up with some information on this place that was blacked out. I was examining the "blacked out" portion of the map that i acquired via Microsoft-VE, I noticed odd shapes, and when looked at closely there were many many little things that the map providers, or whomever must have superimposed to that section of the map.

This leads me to a conclusion of:

There is NO military installation under the black box, This was merely a simple joke that staff members, or persons unknown must have created. Not saying the OP made it, but it is highly likely he could be riding off of that joke created by others, in turn...having someone eventually figure it out, and completely wasting our time.

Thanks...L/I

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

I cant really give you any proof of existance because none exists

i am currently getting some "better" proof, its hard for me since i am no longer in russia but i have ways

and before you ask for pictures, that is not possible, at all

you will be receiving a photo of this object hopefully by tomarrow

Your not very good at this
-E-

[edit on 1-5-2009 by MysterE]

HAHAHAHAH GOLD! Thanks for the laughs dude - muchly appreciated

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Itop1,

Back to the health issues, there are so many things you could try as an alternative to dying at the set date by your doctor(s).

That is IF you wish to live, because I remember someone's saying that if people have a "death wish" there's nothing anyone can do about it then.

So, something immediate would be 50,000-150,000mg of Vitamin C, intravenous, per day, for as long as you can take it. That is definitely something you can get without much fuss almost anywhere in the world.

This can also be supplemented with intravenous Sodium Bi-Carbonate treatments as an alkalizing process, and even Ozone blood therapy, or all combined...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Thank you for sharing this information it has been very brave of you to do so, your english is sufficient, and there has been care and thoughtful motivation in posting this information. My thoughts and prayers will be with you regarding your cancer. Take care.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am surprised so many people are willing to believe the story coming from the OP. I am always skeptical of these people, as they show up for a brief time to write their incredible story, offer no proof and then disappear. Many of the thread writers have caught the OP in some errors in his story:

1. The OP claims to be Russian, but used the standard English system of miles instead of the Metric System. When someone called him out on that, he used the metric system when telling of the weight of the supposed metal football. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt because most of the readers here use the standard system, but the change to metric has raised a red flag.

2. The OP has yet to offer an explanation as to how they know there are no wires in the object if they have not seen the inside of it.

3. The OP claims to have gone to the UK to live where he met his wife. He also claims to have grandchildren, so this meant he lived in the UK during the Cold War. Travel between any country and an Iron Curtain country was difficult and more so for a scientist.

4. The OP mentions that this swine flu pandemic was caused by the group. Did they fly to Mexico and infect the little boy who was first diagnosed with the disease?

5. The OP states that going very high speeds would kill a human being. Space is a vacuum, so people in a spaceship would not feel the speed of the craft. The Earth itself is traveling at tens of thousands of miles an hour, and yet we do not feel it as we are on the planet.

6. I also like how the OP states it is out of this world technology, yet has does not know if extraterrestrials exist.

These are just some of the points when it comes to making claims such as the ones the OP is making. It also seem that anyone who is legitimately questioning an extraordinary claim is made out to be the bad guy. We are not the bad guys as we want the truth also. If the OP has such an important story to tell, why not go to a news organization (newspapers really could use a circulation bump) and tell the story in anonymity? Many of the reporters will go to jail to protect their sources. That way you can protect your family from any harm.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join