It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Hi Itop1,

You should watch this video on curing cancer

www.youtube.com...

I really hope it can help you.

As for the alien craft that the Russian government has, it is similar to craft discovered and held by the American government. The American government could not break into such crafts either until they immersed them in liquid nitrogen for a period of time and then broke into them while they were still frozen.

Take care my friend.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
@OP

I'm just wondering, why have you given up on your life?

If what you claim is true, wit that object, then is than enough proof or reason for you to believe that other things are possible as well, such as being cured from whatever dis-ease you might be blessed at the moment.

It is very closed minded way of thinking, especially for someone who was brought to work on a project most people could not even dream of. That must require true thinking out of the box, which you aren't displaying here, by your statements.

Your current predicament and the fatality you have accepted as you reality is not going to help your family, or yourself. I propose a change of attitude because there is a "cure" for everything and anything, yet by not searching, it will definitely not present itself to you.

And regarding the object you were researching, I am not sure if anyone else mentioned this earlier, but have you considered that the reason you can't get inside it might have something to do with what's in it?

The fact that the material surrounding it is impenetrable by anything we know of suggests that whatever is inside MUST stay inside and not be let loose...

Also, I am surprised to not have read in your statements that some alternative methods had not been employed such as ESP or Telepathy as means of communication/control of the object.

Just my 2c.

He has been told he has One Month to Live (diagnosed with cancer)Not so much a blessing and It does not sound like there will be a quick fix for that
as His Exsposure to heavy duty Radiation can not be reversed or healed.

He has never mentioned being part of ESP/Telepathy throughout his career
and I don't really believe Physics is routinely associated with ESP.

That said ...you may very well be Right about what ever is in there should maybe stay right where it is!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Itop1

Hi Itop1,

You should watch this video on curing cancer

www.youtube.com...

I really hope it can help you.

As for the alien craft that the Russian government has, it is similar to craft discovered and held by the American government. The American government could not break into such crafts either until they immersed them in liquid nitrogen for a period of time and then broke into them while they were still frozen.

Take care my friend.

Can you please give reference as to where to read about such an important discovery ?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Zen - the Tunguska event was about 2250 miles from the location in question. It was at 60°55'0.00"N, 101°57'0.00"E.

nenothtu out

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok, lets put this hoax to rest. I was thinking last night about this thread and realised something groundbreaking... Ill tell you next week! Just kidding. Anyways many of you saw the picture I posted on page 2 of the area i question un blurred. Well here is how I found that. The OP's opening statement gave a google maps location

first go to
maps.google.com...

then add on the end
/maps?&z=11&ll=66.266856,179.25087&t=k

What I did is take the 66.266856,179.25087 (which represents the latitude and longitude of the map) and enter it into a yahoo search. When I did this hundreds of results came up with questions about the blur of this EXACT lat and long. If you change it by even the slightest degree you get nothing, even though it would represent the same area. Why is this important? Well what are the odds that a mysterious poster worked at a mysterious base on alien technology, and the location he gave us is EXACTLY (down to the degree, minute, second) the location of hundreds of discussions when. Try for yourself, go to google earth and search the lat and long, then change it to 66.266855,179.25086. Still in the same place.

Solution: Some boared piece of excrement thought it would be fun to make a vague post with enormous un-substantiated claims to get the open-minded good hearted people of ATS to wish him/her well and ask for more info. After MANY holes in his/her story he/she stopped posting leaving us to only speculate on what happened.

Well you had your chance to prove yourself, and you wasted it. As far as i'm concerned this is now proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be a hoax.

End of story.
Thread closed. (wait I can't do that, wish I was a MOD)

Sincerely,
-E-

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by UrsusMajor

If YOU read the thread, you'd see that I already apologized for missing that post.

And then I asked a question that was ignored.

For good reason, your agenda is showing.

So, it's one thing to have an open mind, quite another to have it so open that you are three sheets to the wind...

Preferable to so closed your brain can't breathe.

So are you a mind reader too? You have no idea whether or not I beleive the OP's story. I have made no statement one way or the other. If you are suggesting my mind is three sheets to the wind, good for you, I disagree.

I am now going back to enjoying the respectful questions that are being asked and the insightful discussions that this thread has spawned. Needless to say, I will probably be skipping your information filled posts.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrsusMajor
For good reason, your agenda is showing.

LOL My agenda. No, the reason my question was ignored is obvious.

So are you a mind reader too? You have no idea whether or not I beleive the OP's story. I have made no statement one way or the other. If you are suggesting my mind is three sheets to the wind, good for you, I disagree.

I am now going back to enjoying the respectful questions that are being asked and the insightful discussions that this thread has spawned. Needless to say, I will probably be skipping your information filled posts.

Have a nice day.

What's your problem? If I have upset you maybe the internet is not the place for you. If you are so interested in this insightful discussion why do you direct your comments to me?

So what, I think the story is BS, as do many others. Do I see you acting like an idiot towards them? Oh, no, but you go out of your way to point out "my agenda."

I don't care what you do or do not believe, I wasn't even talking to you. So ignore me if it makes you feel better.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sorry i have not posted for a while, i have been busy.
But i do have something to say and that is that i have decided to post here because i want to, i share my information because I want to, not because you want me to, and i would like to tell those of you who genuinly want to know more that i am currently getting some "better" proof, its hard for me since i am no longer in russia but i have ways.

There are a great deal of you here that want to know more and its those of you who i will be sharing this information with.

at the moment i have alot of things i want to do like spend time with my child and wife, im very dedicated to what i do and what i did thats why i chose to put my life in such a dangerouse situation.

i dont really care about the debunkers here, they can carry on, i choose to share information at my discretion, those of you who genuinely seek more information will get it. but im not here to prove anything which is why i wont be posting the documents/information on these public forums, they will be sent to a great deal of you privately through private message on the forums.

im sorry that my english is not good, this is not my mother language

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, count me in for the documents if your would. Also, as far as you know, is it possible that this "device" is what caused the Thnguska Event in 1902?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Please don't give up, just because you have cancer! I am praying for you, and I pray for every cell in your body to be cleansed and to be restored, in Jesus name, Amen!

Thanks for the interesting info, I will check it out! Do you think that someone gave you cancer, because you "knew too much"? Pray for healing, and I wish you all the best!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Well, count me in for the documents if your would. Also, as far as you know, is it possible that this "device" is what caused the Thnguska Event in 1902?

you will be receiving a photo of this object hopefully by tomarrow, along with a few other people on these forums, people who seek information and not an argument.

i cannot say if it was or wasn't

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I cant really give you any proof of existance because none exists

i am currently getting some "better" proof, its hard for me since i am no longer in russia but i have ways

and before you ask for pictures, that is not possible, at all

you will be receiving a photo of this object hopefully by tomarrow

Your not very good at this
-E-

[edit on 1-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Hi Itop1 please send me your info, I'm very interested in all that you are willing to share, I sent you a U2U.

Remember Itop1, as a new member of ATS, none of your U2Us will be sent out until you have made 20 posts here on ATS, that is a rule here on ATS. So, if you want anyone to get any of your information please make sure that you have made 20 posts here on ATS, or no one will ever get any of your information.

Take care my friend.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

LOL nice catch MysterE.

To all would-be hoaxers, please remember to NOT blatantly contradict yourself.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Be nice MysterE.

He sent me proof via U2U!

It looks like a cross between a Mr Potato Head and a pickle.

I like his story. I would like to hear some physics "stuff" however. Something that has to do with control and operation of the "object."

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ

Really, he sent you a U2U when he has only 10 posts?

So, I guess what the previous poster said about having to have 20 posts is not correct? Can anyone confirm or deny the following quote:

as a new member of ATS, none of your U2Us will be sent out until you have made 20 posts here on ATS, that is a rule here on ATS.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I was being, apparently, slightly sarcastic. YOU are correct in the 20 post rule. You CAN, however, receive U2U and exchange e-mail addresses at that point.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ
reply to post by MysterE

Be nice MysterE.

It looks like a cross between a Mr Potato Head and a pickle.

You mean this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ecb3cb5d588.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

Seriously, if anyone does get a picture post it

[edit on 1-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok, so I entered that number and I get a brown blurry thingy! Is that right? Can you please send me the info, also? Thanks, and I'm praying for a complete recovery for you! Just please find a nice, quiet, serene place, lie down and imagine little baby blueangels with swords, attacking each cell in your body, swishing the sword around with heavenly cleansers, and cleansing each cell. All of this is done in the name of Jesus!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wonder if Sarah Palin can see it from her house?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join