It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by antichris

Good find on the use of standard measurements, and the OP caught that early in the game. He then used metric after the mistake. Anyone else catch that?

Hi kidflash

I saw you were active in this thread: Project HEDON which is pretty much a definite hoax (I'm 99% sure of that)

I haven't bothered to go through this thread but the opening post has the same feel

It's like someone is opening up accounts and then trying to get a good story going on ATS or perhaps a group of people are taking turns in seeing how long they can string ATS users along just for the fun of it

What's your honest opinion on this current thread? Hoax too?

Cheers

[edit on 5/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Maybe he is trying to dumb it down for us Americans.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

reply to post by antichris

Good find on the use of standard measurements, and the OP caught that early in the game. He then used metric after the mistake. Anyone else catch that?

Hi kidflash

I saw you were active in this thread: Project HEDON which is pretty much a definite hoax (I'm 99% sure of that)

I haven't bothered to go through this thread but the opening post has the same feel

It's like someone is opening up accounts and then trying to get a good story going on ATS or perhaps a group of people are taking turns in seeing how long they can string ATS users along just for the fun of it

What's your honest opinion on this current thread? Hoax too?

Cheers

[edit on 5/5/2009 by alienanderson]

I think you are true. It may be a teen with no life trying to entertain by fooling us (trying but failling). Still he got 32flags and hundred of answers. Im sure he doesnt even know a word of russian. How do i know his whole story like a lot on ats is a fake? As alienanderson said, it is a feeling and the analysis of his story, his vague answers, his behaviour. For example of weird behaviour, yesterday, in 3hours he came on ats about 10times, it is a proof of nerd personality. A dying old man wouldnt act that way or he can be totally nuts. Plus, you can ask him for proofs by u2u, he wont answer. Moderators should remove threads like this, it tarnishs the reputation of ats.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Regarding your cancer, and sorry if its been mentioned already, but have you tried making and drinking your own Colloidal Silver or have you looked into Blood Electrification?
Those 2 things are supposed to cure Cancer, Aids, Malaria, Bird Flu + many other diseases by disabling bacteria, pathogens, viruses and parasites in the blood. There are also another 3 documented cures for cancer including Vitamin B17, Hemp Oil and Vitamin D.

You'd probably need to give 2 or more of them a go just to be sure but try researching the first two; Colloidal Silver and Blood Electrification, there is definitely truth to them...

For more information try www.electrobiotics.com which have some good links on their site.

Good luck!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

With all the contradictory statements, this is definitely a hoax. It is probably someone young, as I cannot imagine an older person using the dying of cancer story. As I have stated, more people have an experience with a relative or a friend with a terminal disease as they get older.

The FARK site (and others) seem to have a contest going on, so expect a lot of these types of threads. We all have to be diligent, and look out for these hoaxes.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The FARK site (and others) seem to have a contest going on, so expect a lot of these types of threads. We all have to be diligent, and look out for these hoaxes.

Thanks for the update. I am thinking there is something going on. Is it school holidays in the US or something?

I don't always have the time or patience to go read every page unless it's really interesting or funny so I appreciate you replying to me about this dodgy looking thread (and thanks to _damon too)

I've got mixed feelings - sometimes I get angry at fake threads and sometimes they really make me smile

I mean it's always great when someone tries it on and their attempted hoax gets shot down - BAM! - just like that - and they slink off after realising that there are plenty of intelligent people on ATS who can spot holes straight away

Don't get me wrong - I am not up for shooting people down for the sake of it. Far from it - I like to think that I always give stories the benefit of the doubt.

Anyways, cheers guys

[drums fingers and waits for next "I have earth shattering news that I must share with you before I am tracked down to this remote internet cafe by CIA super soldiers" thread]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i am an engineering student, and therefore get taught by various doctors/professors in varoius disiplines centred around engineering- based on my personal experiences with such types, it is my opinion (forgive me if im wrong) that you are not a nuclear physicist- your descriptions are not detailed enough- tell us specific details with regards to the research you undertook, ie data.

rough estimates will be fine as i imagine you havent got hard copies.

you say the material is much stronger than steel or diamond- i want data! what (and how) were the loads (wieghts) applied? define strength... tensile, shear, hardness????

sorry but i think a physicist would automatically start by giving info such as this.

DATA DATA DATA DATA

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Maybe he took it for a test spin, got it up to the speed of light and realized it didn't have a reverse.

Whoa nelly, sure hope there's a Mickey D's on the other side of the universe.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This was an interesting Read. Except for the constant bickering of the Skeptics...

Realy am interested if your still sending the documents and such on the item.

FUlly understand that the first phase "Mankind" would think of for an item is to break it first then figure out how to use it ;P.

Understand though that any locations that are given out are very well going to be edited, duplicated and the such (Goverment realy needs to actually higher artists once in thier life.. but then again skeptics would be insanely happy of the sudden ability of no anomalies)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
OP, have you tried an organic diet, eliminating animal protein, shifting your pH to alkaline, eliminating processed sugars and eating organic cottage cheese and flax seed oil?

I've read testimonies of people with late stage cancer beating it with this. Cancer only means your body is breaking down and is reversible as long as you give your immune system the tools it needs. What have you got to lose?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRQuick
The one thing I find interesting is the map blackouts of this area. So far, on the ones I've checked it's either blacked out or the map just won't go to that area.

Live Search and Terraserver won't search that area (as far as I could tell that section of map is just unavailable) and like someone else said Google maps, Yahoo maps and MapQuest all have the area blacked out.
Strange.

There are thousands of greyed out areas in Google Maps, since they get their sat images from govenment agencies that perhaps do not want the world to know about some secret airstrip or military base in the middle of nowhere. You can see for yourself here.

Cheers.

P. S I am not debunking the OP just pointing out that if i wanted to fabricate a story and back it up with some geosat images there are plenty to choose from in Google Earth.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

it tarnishs the reputation of ats

This made me laugh. ATS has a reputation as a place for conspiracy buffs - That isn't really a postive thing in and of it self. To think that ATS has a reputation to uphold which is anything less then the butt of lots of jokes is just silly.

I love ATS, I use it every single day. I contribute what I can, but I mainly just read.

I do not believe that these types of threads tarnish the integrity of ATS - Conspiracy circles have been rife with hoaxes since the printed word.

For me personally I appreciate the sceptics keen eye for discrepencies and BS.

That being said I do get slightly annoyed when the sceptics pass judgement and then if someone dares to try and continue in the "misguided" belief they are branded as ignorant - Please present your opinion, I value it, but if I then want to continue in the discourse why must I be branded a fool?

As for the OP - I don't know..Idon't believe we can judge by the lack of proper grammar - but the whole metric vs. miles thing is suspicious. As always I hope it's true and any evidence you may or may no present be the smoking gun which liberates me from all doubt.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hello Itop1

Please forgive me having to ask the same question as I posted earlier in this thread, but not having received an answer - obviously because you missed my original post – I’d like to ask it again.

Is it at all possible that you can explain this statement of yours:

I know some people here will believe my story, and its for them who i post it for

as it is one we have heard many times.

Why do you consider your initial message to be only relevant to "believers"? Wouldn't we all be affected by this emerging technology the Russians are apparently working on, so why aim your posts squarely at those who accept your story at face value?

And as an aside Друг, отвечает на вопросы вы тех которые вопрос делает. Для какой другой причины чем к утверждению вопроса? Енгибаров вы нет, нет?

(Please forgive my Russian, and, for the sake of politeness, reply to this, especially the reference to intellectual buffonery).

Many thanks for your time.

NB. If the answer is not forthcoming, for whatever reason, then could you just reply to the Russian?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have yet to make any heads or tales of this news that's been posted in this thread.
I'm dizzy at trying to comprehend what's going on.

What are you trying to say? I don't get it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
" He also writes perfect english, which isn't that much of an idicator. "

You and I have VERY different ideas of what perfect English is. That post isn't it. I'd like to hold a physicist to a higher standard but hey, he wasn't an English major.

Just to add on to that chances are he's not English. When I was involved with training astronaut candidates the majority of them could hardly speak English much less write it lol. Funny they understood everything I said fine, but I could hardly understand a word from 1/2 of them.

Just saying be careful in jumping to conclusions because that will bite you in life every time.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
His English is not perfect - far from it. However, the mistakes he makes are in line with a contemporary idiomatic spearker, rather than a speaker of Russian. He certainly doesn't sound anything like a physicist, if only because he used miles per hour as his units.

Traveling at any speed doesn't kill living beings. *Acceleration* beyond a certain maximum could kill them. This error completely blows Itop1's credibility. The accelerations involved with moving an object from rest to C, or vice versa, within a reasonable time frame would destroy any robot, not just humans. Oh, and such acceleration would take an infinite amount of energy, and the object would acquire infinite mass and zero depth in the direction of travel. All highly inconvenient, I'd say.

Even if this entire post were completely true, it is also completely useless.

That would depend on vacuum.

In a true vacuum that would be true however there is a lot of talk about a true vacuum not existing in other words space appears to contain something if it didn't the quantum sciences would be hog wash and so would some of Einsteins theories.

It was explained to me that because of this at certain speeds friction becomes a factor. It increases the movement of particles/atoms/molecules just like we learned in grade school. Because we haven't reached the speed of light we don't know how this will affect us. Friction causes movement which causes vibration and the opposite is true also. The question is if we did meet these speeds would we be burned alive from heat or torn apart by vibration. Or is quantum science mankind's biggest failure and Einstein wrong.

I don't necessarily believe the OP but at the same time I think Quantum science will be mankind's biggest screw up. I know sounds screwy after what I just said but I have my reasons. I just hate jumping to conclusions that very well could be incorrect data to get you there.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You can usually catch a hoax thread in the first few pages of the thread. Some are quite good, but they always mess up especially if it is a long thread. There are some diligent people here at ATS who find the discrepancies, and they are quick to post them.

Then there are those who will believe what is stated in the thread with no proof or evidence offered. If anyone questions the poster, they are called disinformation or debunkers. I try to be open minded, but when a whistle-blower type writes a post, I look at it with scrutiny. There are too many of those type of posts, without a shred of evidence to back them up.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You can usually catch a hoax thread in the first few pages of the thread. Some are quite good, but they always mess up especially if it is a long thread. There are some diligent people here at ATS who find the discrepancies, and they are quick to post them.

I just read that SO has started a new [HOAX] forum

I'm going to head over there for a chuckle

See you around

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How can an object fly faster than the speed of light? The speed of light in a vacuum is one of nature`s few universal constants. Special relativity established that the speed of light is the universal speed limit. No material object can actually reach this speed. Since any object gains apparent mass as it goes faster, gaining an infinite amount at the speed of light, it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate to this speed.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sorry i disappeared, i know this thread has most likely been pushed to the bottom of the thread pile and been stamped "hoax" all over it, your all welcome to your own beliefs, and i understand that anything which sounds "out of this world" would be classed as a hoax, that is the main reason why humanity will never know the truth about anything.

if i were to tell you an alien landed in my back garden a few weeks ago and abducted me, would you think its a hoax? ofcourse you would, its human instinct.

i like this website, it is trying to open up the truth, and i shelll remain browsing it for as long as i possibly can.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join