It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like your story however I think it would be better told 35 years from now. Thus more probable. Also I have a hard time believing anything can go faster than the speed of light.

I tend to believe interstellar space travel will consist of worm holes or stargates one day. The use of anit-aging capsule's (chirogenics chamber.. can't spell) for shorter missions where the above is not needed.

But I hope your not lying, earth is boring I want to see some aliens.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

I have an idea which I'll admit is not a scientifcally sound one, but one based in common sense and my everyday understanding of physics. If a black hole has a strong enough gravitational force to alter the path of light, then would light that is directed towards a black hole and caught within it's gravity be moving faster than the normal everyday speed of light?

A silly idea I know, but light traveling on its own plus the gravity of a black hole pulling on it makes me think.... faster light! Hence something traveling faster than the speed of light!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Itop1

this part is my fav, it answers your question of not knowing

"i can't tell you aliens exist because i dont know, but what i can tell you is that i have been working on technology not of this world, "

how does that thinking compute to you?

You are taking much for granted in your reply. You are saying that just because the technology is not of this world, that it would mean that aliens exist, or were the ones who made this thing.

How about something they found with no sign of aliens around. I would say it exactly as he stated. I have no proof of aliens, but this seems to be not of this world.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't believe this is a hoax hes been very clear that he cant provide more information on the object because it took them years to figure out electromagnetic radiation as the key, which is a field we know Russian Black Ops are working in.

If this is a Hoax I don't see where it goes, I play MMOs, I know trolls, I really don't think this is one there is no pay off, even though of course people will come and try to debunk it, those people would be doing that somewhere on this board anyway, hes not gonna give us proof, hes said there's no further revelations to come, it feels like a dying man trying to give others the strength to go on in the face of those who would call them crazy.

I hope I am right, and if so thank you sincerely.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You say you are a nuclear physicist. Please convince us that you are. So far your language IMO is not indicative of a highly educated scientist.

And I'm not even going to mention the numerous spelling errors...(ooops I just did)

Are you American? Where did you graduate? What are your credentials? Please.

Originally posted by sticky
Seems pretty cut and dry. He also writes perfect english...

You and I have a very different opinion on what constitutes perfect English.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP and for giving us something to crunch our mental gears on.

I hope that you are as well as you can be sir.

I do have a couple of questions and points for you.

You say you fear for your family yet you give us a description of your history that the FSB could quite easily follow and execute whatever methods they use for silencing rogue nuclear physicists. This is the biggest problem with your story, not the science or the object's description.

Your English isn't a problem as some have said, a little erratic and poorly punctuated but not an indicator of fraud.

My question is this. Why were you replaced and allowed to return to the UK? A huge risk on the part of the Russian Military, a risk that you have confirmed by your post here at ATS.

If I were you, and I'm still unsure whether or not I would like that particular exchange, I wouldn't be too bothered about the cancer, the FSB are far more likely to be the larger problem. Good luck my friend if you are genuine and thanks for the grey cell workout if you're attempting a hoax. You picked the wrong place to post if you're the latter, the members here will pick this story apart before they've eaten their morning meal.

Sendran.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

link   
Thanks for the post OP and for giving us something to crunch our mental gears on.

I hope that you are as well as you can be sir.

I do have a couple of questions and points for you.

You say you fear for your family yet you give us a description of your history that the FSB could quite easily follow and execute whatever methods they use for silencing rogue nuclear physicists. This is the biggest problem with your story, not the science or the object's description.

Your English isn't a problem as some have said, a little erratic and poorly punctuated but not an indicator of fraud.

My question is this. Why were you replaced and allowed to return to the UK? A huge risk on the part of the Russian Military, a risk that you have confirmed by your post here at ATS.

If I were you, and I'm still unsure whether or not I would like that particular exchange, I wouldn't be too bothered about the cancer, the FSB are far more likely to be the larger problem. Good luck my friend if you are genuine and thanks for the grey cell workout if you're attempting a hoax. You picked the wrong place to post if you're the latter, the members here will pick this story apart before they've eaten their morning meal.

Sendran.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

link   
Okay.....Does anyone believe that this "revelation" would not be discovered by the KGB ???
Family is still in England.....Russian agents find this post, put 2 & 2 together, whammo...

Posting this on ATS in itself is an admission this cannot be real.

Nice though, you had me going there for a minute....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Please indulge me with your "zingers". I'm always looking for an educated perspective.

You can U2U me if you would like
-E-

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The fact that he doesn't "write" good English is because he already stated on page 2 where he is from...so English is not his first language.

He stated...
"I was born in Yaroslavl and attended the Yaroslavl State University to study Physics, later on i transfered to Lebedev Physical Institute to further my education in physics, after around 10 years in physics i was recruited into the military as a Physicist were i was able to study about Čerenkov radiation and other subject"

I'm not saying I am a believer as yet, but I'm keeping an open mind.
It takes me back to the old Aussie Bloke posts at GLP a few years ago.
I do love a good mystery so I am looking forward to hopefully seeing him respond to some of the questions others have put out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

Sorry, I missed that post.

Thanks for pointing it out for me.

I still think he does not sound like a highly educated scientist.

OP, please say what years you attended Lebedev and Yaroslavl?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Machine he is talkin' about reminds me
of the machine "David Adair" is talkin' about.
Here's a video
David Adair & the Symbiotic Alien UFO Engine Part 1

Part2

Part3

Part4

David Adair - Symbiotic Engines Conclusion

[edit on 30-4-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Crazy man. You think this "machine" could infact be alive itself?

Do you know where they found this thing or how it was obtained? Or was that not mentioned? Was there anything at all that was said about it?

Was there anything parculiar about it besides just being a metal football? Was their any sort of design to it, patterns or anything at all? Is it transparent? Does it morph, change form or do anything but look like a hovering football and make a humming noise?

I read somewhere that there was an ancient ship that might have been passed down from Atlantis or created by egyptian Pharaohs that was stored under the Sphinx or something of that sort. I read it ran off of consciousness.

This thing seems to be bending all the laws of physics. Maybe its something much more than just an advanced piece of machinery.

Did you ever touch it?

Edit: Lets not waste space arguing semantics.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

A everyday office drone would need to be able to spell and use grammer perfectly.

Not necessarily a nuclear scientist.

Einstein from what I heard had to have a secretary to correct his grammer.

Great minds, educated minds don't necessarily have to spell and use perfect grammer.

Gee if the guy is from Russia and he's posting in English he can at least speak two languages. How many can you speak much less write in.

Why don't the rest of you just sit back and quietly listen to his story and not judge until he has finished.

Keep in mind if this is true and he "spills his guts" his family could very well be in grave danger.
If you all treat this person kindly he may just really open up.

I'm curious but holding back judgement for now.

I think there's a lot of people out there with "inside knowledge" however if every amazing post is met with skeptic hostility then these people may never want to post on ATS for that very reason.

I suspect we all would be surprised who reads these posts. The news on TV for the most part is "propaganda media". Here at least there is the possiblity of getting some "inside" "real" information.

Sometimes you find out more by just sitting back, listening and politely asking questions not offering quick judgement.

Also keep one additional thing in mind. None of us quite know the mindset of a dying person until we enter that realm. Once you can see your physical reality coming to an end the rules of the game, your perspective change. You can say you can imagine how you would think and feel but until it is you with the diagnosis of "you have about one month of life on this ball of dirt left" you have no idea and cannot fathom how knowing you are going to be gone soon would affect you.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The only way to find out is to go to this location!

ATS should have exgavation teams to go and search info like this!

I would be more than happy to go. But money is an issue!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
His mention of Čerenkov radiation and the Lebedev Institute pulled the needle a bit close to the "legit" end of the spectrum, but this IS the internet. Were I to devise a hoax, I could easily find that information on Wikipedia or Google. As for the "device" itself, if it performs the way he says it does, common sense would have it lifted into space above an Energia and the "craft" he mentions built in orbit around the thing. Depending on how long the Russians/Soviets had this thing, it should have been up on Mir.

To the op: You mentioned scientists from multiple nations studying this thing. Were any of them American?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
well sir i am so sorry for you cancer but it has been written very profoundly

" IT IS NOT THE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE ITS THE LIFE IN YOUR YEARS"

I pray for a miracle pray maybe the LORD JESUS will heal you. i will put you on my Prayer list and keep praying for you. i hope your not in any pain.

but ill tell you the contributions of your work to mankind is incredible you got to live the dream.

I envy you my friend your work and what you have done and what you have worked on.

you have been blessed by GOD with an amazing life and career.

have you always worked on this project or have you worked on many projects and does russia and usa only with this technology.

and please sir you have to tell me.

What amount of work in your total career on this project and others have you worked with anything related to NIKOLA TESLA???????

what dont we all dont know about tesla???

well thank you so much for your post and GOD BLESS YOU i pray for a remission of your cancer

Chris

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
"This item has been used to create a spacecraft (predicted) to be able to fly faster than the speed of light, light travels at around 186,000 miles per second, this kind of speed would kill a human, scientists are currently working on creating robotic like humans, but these are far more advanced than your average japanese showroom robot."

On further reading, I'm having a serious problem with this. They already BUILT a spacecraft around this thing? Has it flown? How would or COULD they predict it's top speed being as how you yourself said that the only interaction with it you were capable of was em radiation? No buttons, wires, etc etc. it's indestructible.

Christ....... could this be the thing that hit Tunguska?

Where is his google map in relation to Tunguska? This is kinda sorta creeping me out now......

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Zenagain]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why does Google earth block this???? i dont understand this at all??????

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

I had an extremely vivid dream that men and women in white suits were experimenting on people from the army and adding robotic parts into their skeleton. They also altered their brains with some sort of skull plate. Was the weirdest thing I have ever dreampt of! I don't usually remember my dreams...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join