It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And here we have another reason why ATS is killing ATS. How many threads have we painfully sat through like this?

At least john tutor gave us some pictures - of what, I don't know, you can't even provide a drawing from memory....give me a break.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Itop1

mmm...you are going to have to give us more juicy tid-bits that what you just provided. My cat can claim to be 60, have cancer, and had worked on top-secret projects, and point to some place in Coffeeville, Kansas (or whatever that g-maps link was to).

So, please, one-up my cat and spill it for us.

Hey plucky, I read your cat's book exposing its experience at a top secret project where it got cancer in Coffeeville, Kansas. I urge everyone to read Plucky's cat's book: Pussy, secret Projects and Coffeeville, Kansas.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's John TITOR, and if you don't want to "sit through" this thread, move on. Somehow I doubt anyone is holding a gun to your head....

As for me? This thread gets a star and a flag now if for no other reason than I'm wondering if this thing isn't what hit Tunguska......

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1I do have family which are in the United Kingdom, which is were i am tonight, my children have grown up in the United Kingdom and i do fear that my work has put my family in danger but i know that everyone is in danger already through the experiments which go on without the public knowing.

Can the moderators confirm his location by checking the IP address he posted from? This would help his credibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i was reading the older thread mentioned by someone here. Interesting. There are pics before the blurr.
Gives a little more insight into the OP's story..
Everyone participating should visit this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice banter going on as well.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thread title: The news you have probably been waiting for.

What news?

Sorry and no disrespect intended, but you haven't told us anything any hoaxer could tell that would make this thread the 'news we've been waiting for'

Now if indeed your dying from cancer, again no offense intended, what have you got to lose by telling EVERYTHING you know. Its not like 'they' could kill you, as you state you only have a limited time to live.

Really, like the many hoaxers who have tried and failed before on ATS, until you provide something more than a blackened out google map, and some story, this (and you cant blame someone for thinking it) will go down as another attempt at hoaxing the ATS community.

Here's to hoping you reconsider and truly give us something solid to go on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Its fun to come up with an intriguing backstory to odd things you find on googlemaps... you know?

heres the same blotted out region on another map source:

L ive Search Maps

It isnt blotted out, but does seem to be obscured on purpose.

Its doubtful anyone here would reside anywhere near the region to check out, anyway.

The real interesting bit of the map is the blatant photoshop obfuscation apparent in the repeated pattern seen here:

C lone Tool Artifacts

So, something is being purposely hidden...

Anyone have other mapping sources to compare to?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Hello, Itop1, and welcome to ATS. Is it at all possible that you can explain this statement of yours:

I know some people here will believe my story, and its for them who i post it for

as it is one we have heard many times.

Why do you consider your initial message to be only relevant to "believers"? Wouldn't we all be affected by this emerging technology the Russians are apparently working on, so why aim your posts squarely at those who accept your story at face value?

And as an aside Друг, отвечает на вопросы вы тех которые вопрос делает. Для какой другой причины чем к утверждению вопроса? Енгибаров вы нет, нет?

(Please forgive my Russian, and, for the sake of politeness, reply to this, especially the reference to intellectual buffonery).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I am 180 years old and have lived this long because I am a biologist for a top secret government lab. We discovered the fountain of youth in 1869 when I was 40 years old.

No no no !!

You didn't provide a botched url to a googlemap anomaly that has a blurred out area to confirm your story, because that would be the clincher!

Here is the link to the googlemap area where I disrupted the space time continuum by accident back in 1804. The resulting burst of energy can still be felt, by unknown sources.

Oops!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I do find it interesting that when you follow the link the OP provided, it's blurred out. Can we get another overview image of the facility? Why is that google blurred the overview image?

Who can say if what he is saying is true but it does spark my curiosity when ever an area is blurred out like this. It's in a very remote area so the possibility of this particular area being a secret facility is pretty high in my opinion.

To a researcher it almost always causes one to want to look into such things. What's on the surface that's so worth hiding?

If they wanted to hide a secret facility, blurring out a satellite image is a very pour way of hiding it's existence.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
reply to post by BRQuick

What's strange?

I thought my post was fairly clear on what I thought was strange. But, if I have to spell it out for you, it's the blacked out areas of those maps.

it never occurred to you that the op could have found this feature on Google Earth THEN built the story around it? See: Apollo 20 hoax.

Yes. That did occur to me. Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking. You don't see anywhere in my post saying that I thought this guy was telling the truth, do you? I guess I should have put that in my original post.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh I believe I am slightly familiar with this case, actually. The story is told in a novel, but I don't remember the Title of the book. However it was written as Sci-fi, I believe it was said, but it was based on a true event and research on a similar object in reality.

That is all I remember, unfortunately. I wonder if it could be this and the actual reality behind it that he is talking about?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The location is blurred. That means something is definitely there. Any other images?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26da1dc4b3b.jpg[/atsimg]

There is an ATS thread on this location
Question: Was this GoogleMap Image Altered on purpose?

For those of you who can't seem to find page 2 of this thread

-E-

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
You say you are a nuclear physicist. Please convince us that you are. So far your language IMO is not indicative of a highly educated scientist.

And I'm not even going to mention the numerous spelling errors...(ooops I just did)

Are you American? Where did you graduate? What are your credentials? Please.

If you read the thread, you would know the answer to all of these questions.

Open mind? I think not,...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think the OP is very honest and generous about his claims. The Google Maps thing being blocked out on all of the sites says one thing to me. He's right. Not only that the web bot predicted (though the web bot is not my choice source for information) that two whistle blowers will be out there with a device that may be ET in origin. Its even down to the point that describing it would be like a caveman describing a gun. Sounds like this guy to me. Also that secrets would start to pour out of government and NASA offices. That's already been happening. UFO disclosure by May 31 or they will do it for them. 2012 solar storm has been getting attention. Global warming is now a EPA threat to everyone(so are we hah) and now this.

* Do you believe extraterrestrials are real and/or play a role?

Within consciousness, there is a distinct consciousness that is not human.

Clear that there is something outside of the human realm that drives the "powers that be". There is "stuff" in the model space (of the web bot) that goes through the idea of "disappearances" beginning next year (relating to extraterrestrials). It's as if an inter-dimensional door opens up and people are sucked though the door and the door closes.

* 2009: Disappearance language gets more specific. Big changes. Some of the "powers that be" will disappear. "Powers that be" will be out and about with large groups of people with them and they will all disappear.
* A lot of alien activity way off in the future.
* Indications in language involving e.t.s (possible result of disinformation):
o Alien wars are coming.
o These alien events may or may not be real but people are acting as if they are real.

* Things that Time Monks could not categorize/make sense of:

* There is a device out and about in the world being chased down by the "powers that be".

* Two whistle-blowers have a device in their hands and are on the run.
o By just having the device they have created certain side effects that the "powers that be" couldn't have predicted. The Time Monks do not have a word for these devices. Relate it to a cave man trying to describe a modern gun.

This is not the official web bot site, but nonetheless...
pimpinturtle.com... aspx

[edit on 30-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Uhm, wasn't one part of the disappearances supposed to be caused by secret organisations, rather then Aliens?
And the UFO-activity increasing "way of into the future" isn't quite accurate either, as the webbots claimed that the activity would start to increase This SUMMER, by 10000 times.

Interesting times, never the less.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't know if I buy the story.
However there is some photoshoping going on there.
You can see the clone tool leaving some extra marks there.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UrsusMajor

If YOU read the thread, you'd see that I already apologized for missing that post.

And then I asked a question that was ignored.

So, it's one thing to have an open mind, quite another to have it so open that you are three sheets to the wind...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

If that's the image that is supposed to reveal the site in question, it's not close enough to really make any detail out. Is it possible to get a closer image?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by oconnection]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join