It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yeah, OP you're not giving us much but there is an oddball thing, the map reference you gave for northern russia is blotted out with brown cloud looking things in google and the same place has a big black square on yahoo maps and mapquest, weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well the area is pretty damn isolated and I gotta wonder about the logistics of building such a place in the mountains?

It would seem the only way in is by helicopter, quite the logistical feat!

Anywho, I thought I'd post up a screen shot of the area you linked to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/477890a6fa00.png[/atsimg]

Rough terrain!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i knew to expect this before i posted, progression is more important than somebodys suffering and agony, quite similar to the governments of this world, the reasons why i couldnt take pictures is because you cant take cameras in with you, for all we know this item could destroy the planet, do you seriously think the security is going to be slack?

I do have family which are in the United Kingdom, which is were i am tonight, my children have grown up in the United Kingdom and i do fear that my work has put my family in danger but i know that everyone is in danger already through the experiments which go on without the public knowing.

if you think viruses which happen around the world is just a coincidence then you have been misslead and that is including the most recent outbreak of swine influenza, im no expert in this subject but you will be suprised what goes on behind closed doors.

I know some people here will believe my story, and its for them who i post it for, i have seen enough of life.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i don't disbelieve you but i can't say i believe you yet either.

i wouldn't want photo's, they'ld mean very little anyway if this thing is just a shiney lump, i'ld be more interested in hearing about the way in which you control this machine through EM.

some in depth detail on it, be as technical as you like, i don't mind wading through for something this earth shattering. actually, the more technical the better, don't dumb it down at all, pretend we all know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok. Noone would expect you to have pictured or documents from this "project" that you worked on., but how about travel papers to Russia? A passport stamped for your voyage there? And for that matter, why bother posting this here? Why not contact CNN/Msnbc/whomever. Surely with their research skills they could find something out. I asked several questions in my first reply but you conveniently skipped them? In the same sentence, you say you don't know if aliens exist, then say you worked on non-Human technology. Little odd that? For that matter, why not tell us exactly "what" you did in this project? Are you ex-military? Under what aegis did you get sent to this project? There are TONS of things you could tell us if this were legit.....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread459161/pg1#pid6211658]post by Itop1[

Can you give us lat/long coordinates?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow, all the debunkers are out in force today. Most of you aren't even looking at what he has given us, you are just writing it off without researching.

Im not saying to buy into it hook line and sinker, but there are a few things that back this up, starting with the VERY odd map shot...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You say...

This item has been used to create a spacecraft...

What is the item you refer to?
You also say...

The "object" is around the size of a normal car engine (not very large), it has no wires and does not "turn off" or have any sort of buttons, its created out of a shiny metal like substance unknown to us which is unbreakable, it makes a very low constant hum sound, i wont go in to how it works because we dont know how it works because we dont know whats inside of it, all we know is how to work it, or make it work, by using EMR (electromagnetic radiation) we can make it move in any direction at any desired speed.

How do you know it has no wires if you don't know whats inside it?

Please Please convince me your legit. I really want you to be but i'm not convinced.

-E-

Edit to ask What frequency of Electromagnetic Radiation is used to make this thing move? Is it radio waves, microwaves, terahertz radiation, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays, gamma rays?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well the area is pretty damn isolated and I gotta wonder about the logistics of building such a place in the mountains?

It would seem the only way in is by helicopter, quite the logistical feat!

I disagree whole-heartedly....D.U.M.B.'s are more often than not build into mountains, and if you study the area a little more closely, there is a major roadway running in, plus multiple major waterways parellel to it. Isolation would be necessary for this type of project. If anything, i take this as proof positive, not negative.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I honestly can't see this road way

Can you point it out?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26da1dc4b3b.jpg[/atsimg]

There is an ATS thread on this location
Question: Was this GoogleMap Image Altered on purpose?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The "object" is around the size of a normal car engine (not very large), it has no wires and does not "turn off" or have any sort of buttons, its created out of a shiny metal like substance unknown to us which is unbreakable, it makes a very low constant hum sound, i wont go in to how it works because we dont know how it works because we dont know whats inside of it, all we know is how to work it, or make it work, by using EMR (electromagnetic radiation) we can make it move in any direction at any desired speed.

the chances are that the governments will never disclose any of this information and tests will carry on in the future, without me unfortunatly.

Ok what got me here was the whole EMR thing. Don't cell towers emit this or is it EMF? Chemtrails have been said to help the transmission of the electromagnetic charge. Could this all be related?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Ok. Noone would expect you to have pictured or documents from this "project" that you worked on., but how about travel papers to Russia? A passport stamped for your voyage there? And for that matter, why bother posting this here? Why not contact CNN/Msnbc/whomever. Surely with their research skills they could find something out. I asked several questions in my first reply but you conveniently skipped them? In the same sentence, you say you don't know if aliens exist, then say you worked on non-Human technology. Little odd that? For that matter, why not tell us exactly "what" you did in this project? Are you ex-military? Under what aegis did you get sent to this project? There are TONS of things you could tell us if this were legit.....

ok, im sorry i did not answer your questions, i have alot on my mind at the moment but i will try and cover a few questions for you.

I was born in Yaroslavl and attended the Yaroslavl State University to study Physics, later on i transfered to Lebedev Physical Institute to further my education in physics, after around 10 years in physics i was recruited into the military as a Physicist were i was able to study about Čerenkov radiation and other subjects.
After so many years studying in russia i was sent to the united kingdom for a while by the russian government for no apparent reason, this is when i met my english wife and we had one child, 5 years after living in united kingdom i was told i would need to go back to russia to work on a project, they did not tell me any details or if it was secret or not, all i was told is that a person of my degree was required.

i returned to russia and was flown by helicopter to the location i gave you, the complex is mainly underground but some buildings do exist above ground and the area surrounding is totally uninhabited.

the security mainly consists of russian military, they do not store aliens at this base, i have never seen an alien in my life.. as you call it an ET being.

they did not tell me were they had got this device from, they had no reason to tell me, all they wanted me to do was to work on it with others to see what it could do, after many years of testing, trying to break it and blasting waves and all sorts at it we managed to get it to move, we even submerged the device in acid for 4 monthsbut it had no effect.

the device is totally immune to all kinds of damage and crushing, its made from a meterial i have never seen before, obviously a material much stronger than our steel or diamond, the item which is around the same size as a car engine weighs about 80kg, the item is naturally sat touching the floor with the humming sound but as soon as we use EMR it hovers and moves.

as soon as we had found this out i was taken off the project and replaced, i later retired from the military and as of recent have been diagnosed with cancer, i am losing my hair and my memory, i hope my family are safe in the united kingdom, they are english blood, not russian.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
we tried and tested using Gamma Rays. i know i was being exsposed to about 15 cSv of radiation each year

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Itop1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Hello & thanks for sharing your story . Most importantly I wish you the best with your battle against cancer .

I was hoping that you might be able to answer a question that I have based on what you have written . I was wondering how it was posable to determine the top speed of the propulsion system , given that as you have stated that those speeds would kill a human . This leads me to believe that this form of propulsion / drive system does not bend space as a means of getting to and fro , but rather " pushes " its self from point A to point B . If thats the case then Einstein's theory would apply and as a result we would suffer the time differential between those scientists on the ground and the " space ship " when it was moving at or close to the speed of light , no ?

Thank you for your time

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Much better. Why didn't you tell us from the start that you are Russian? Also, could you explain to me how "any" particular speed would kill a Human in the vacuum of space? I can understand how it would under a gravity field, but in space??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry I just don't believe your story. Here are a few quesions:

How do you even know the object can travel as fast as light? Have the scientists actually tested it here on earth and "observed" it travel as fast as the speed of light?

Doesn't matter get bigger as it approaches the speed of light? How do you plan on controlling that when in flight?

You're a nuclear physicist, but yet you don't know how to form a coherent sentence? Most of what you said was one big sentence composing itself as an entire paragraph. If I were spilling out all my knowledge just before I die, I think I'd do a little better job of explaining things. The way you present this material is not convincing at all.

What does the LHC project have to do with back engineering an alien craft? Sounds to me you are just using it to try and get more credibility in your story.

Like someone else said, why use miles/second as a unit of velocity? Meters/second would be much more commonly used in engineering/physics.

If you were going to die in a month and wanted to let the world know about what you know, wouldn't you go into a little more detail and carefully explain things in more detail than to type up a few poorly composed paragraphs telling us basically nothing?

You say you've been a long time lurker of ATS, but just now decided to post this. Why would a Nuclear Physicist working on top secret projects be interested in reading what is talked about on ATS by people who have no clue of these things going on?

How you answer this last question could very well prove you're no real scientist if you answer a certain way:

Say you're moving in a straight path in space at 99% the speed of light. Then, from behind you, traveling on another path in space parallel to yours, a beam of light comes up from behind and passes you. How fast does the beam of light appear to pass you by?

I know the answer but await to hear yours.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Gdc934]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by pieman

Hello & thanks for sharing your story . Most importantly I wish you the best with your battle against cancer .

I was hoping that you might be able to answer a question that I have based on what you have written . I was wondering how it was posable to determine the top speed of the propulsion system , given that as you have stated that those speeds would kill a human . This leads me to believe that this form of propulsion / drive system does not bend space as a means of getting to and fro , but rather " pushes " its self from point A to point B . If thats the case then Einstein's theory would apply and as a result we would suffer the time differential between those on scientists on the ground and the " space ship " when it was moving at or close to the speed of light , no ?

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your question, i cant give you a solid answer because i, personally do not totally understand how the object in question works, there is no physical wires or buttons on the object with no joins and no sign of power, we couldnt understand how the object was powering "itself", because although it wouldnt "move" without the gamma rays it still emited a humming sound, indicating to us that the object was active.

if we could get inside of this object would most likely have helped us a great deal but when all you have is a very plain object which is totally impenetrable its very hard to learn anything about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Excellent post if you can please write all you can here. I love reading these if you are pulling our leg I'd still give you stars and flags.
would love to hear more.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
" Doesn't matter get bigger as it approaches the speed of light? How do you plan on controlling that when in flight? "

Bigger? No. More massive? Yes, but it's all relative. HAHAHAHA RELATIVITY!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join