It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is behind the nwo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
you have never seen god so y do u have the right to make assumpyions about god

Cheater, he has free will, so that gives him the right to have an opinion about god.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i think your words is dip it low there,you know what i m thinking.the real thing here is pharaoh hardent minds made by himself but if he thing twice then nothing would happen is it right.what happen here is GOD want pharaoh in the right track to live happy time together with all the jews people at that time but the wrong thing happen in the middle so what was the real GOD want and ask MOSES to taking care about pharaoh.
that MIGHTY NUT KING is his own adopted FATHER.
so this is a family problem right
so where is the part that you saw this is the new world order sign or maybe you your self the one who try to create a confuse
among all the naive people here.if i were near youll be sorry for that.dont ever create such thing like this anymore.did you know why i saying all this bashup words it is because when THE MIGHTY PRINCE a JESUS himself on his coming day saids by prophet MOHHAMED
no one will be albe to recognize him even to the NAIVE CHRISTIAN so what the meaning of this you answer it by your self

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Your God sounds like an egocentric power hungrey member of the Russian maffia!!! At one point he will go to ALL extremes to fullfill the prophesies(WHOOOOO), very narcisitic entity! Then he is a nice guy when you meet him!!!?? Hmmm...Warning!!!

Have you net him?? I have spent my life in theoretical physics, Religious stuies, and the infinite philosophies that have been propsed about the nature of an omnicient being! Still have not met him, only a maze like a bad plate of sphagetti!!! With Lots of Fungis!

Why has god given certain people the ability to understand the infinities of the universe , and then according to you we should accept an ancient text...(BIBLE), which only a few have actually been translated! Did you know that......so you are reading Cliff Notes on GOD! Are you Aware of how many BIBLES have not been translated to this day????

As far as I can see your god has given man the ability to interpret IT, HIM, SHE..etc....in numerous ways in numerous cultures. And hence we have wars conflict, racial disharmony....the list is infinite.

It is very easy to say I BELIEVE!!! and ignore the big picture for some, but according to your philosophy..the very gift of intelligence given by GOD, is the very ability that is destoying the WORLD!!!! Do get all the contradictions ????

God sounds more like your concept of SATAN to me!!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
We are God. So we are all behind this. We have created the bondage amongst ourselves. We have created our reality.

Also, according to my interpretation of how far we have gone through "course of the universe", the bondage that the we have created in ourselves brought the reptilians. Also, there is a higher purpose for all this bondage from the reptilians, and that was to develop the left side of the brain, and then learn lessons that were not to be learned if we had not been in bondage. It also has a higher purpose for making us realize that we create our reality, and to set us up for the future.

There is hidden purpose behind everything.

I nodded in agreement when I read that.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In a way God is allowing the New World Order to come in to power because He is retracting the Holy Spirit from the world, and allowing Satan to fill the void.

God is showing us what happens when we choose to go against His word, and showing us how he is justified in creating Hell as a place for the souls of those who deny God.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
In a way God is allowing the New World Order to come in to power because He is retracting the Holy Spirit from the world, and allowing Satan to fill the void.

That is an interesting view Mountain Man. If you've got more on it I'd like to here it. I've had similiar thoughts.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just made a thread about cao dai and the illuminati/NWO deal, kinda freaks me out. its along the lines of what you're talking about here.

To me, God dd alot of things to HELP us and it ended up not working because we screwed it up. He created different religions so that cultural dentities could be kept intact within their spirituality, but instead of ending war, it was the reason behind war! he tried separating us and it didn't work, why is attempting to unify us so much different?

I don't believe that a NWO is coming, too many pissed off people to allow it. But if it were to come, it could just be another attempt for peace that we screwed up before it even started.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phaselink
It is very easy to say I BELIEVE!!! and ignore the big picture for some, but according to your philosophy..the very gift of intelligence given by GOD, is the very ability that is destoying the WORLD!!!! Do get all the contradictions ????

God sounds more like your concept of SATAN to me!!

What a refreshing point of view. Thank you Phaselink, I don't think anyone could've been more eloquent.

I don't know if God is behind the NWO, and I don't think that it matters if he is or isn't because it will come into power with or without the help of God.

And anyways, who knows the will of God? who here can tell me what God will do next or tell me why God does anything?

It is far beyond us lowly Humans to know the will of God.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo sephhi
it says he will give us a strong delusion so we will believe a lie
it says that!
so much for him not interfering

And knowing that God is Love and also keeping in mind what love does to people, I don't find it strange that anyone would be sinking into delusion when they see their new Merovingean emperor being crowned by the Pope. "He looks just like Jesus!"

Well, the guy on your icons and church paintings isn't Jesus, it never was. It is Clovis I, of the French Merivingean dynasty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah, God was made sure we had no visual description or portraits of Jesus, so that we would not create any false idols in his image. God's religion is one of words and ideas, not artifacts and rituals. Even the cross symbol which many Christians hold so dearly is wrong, it breaks the second commandment about not worshiping a graven image or false idol. The cross represents the sins of the world, hardly something to display with pride.

StationsCreation, I think I read about that on a website or in a book. It might say something about this in the Bible, but I don't know where. The New World Order is definatly what is described as happening in the Book of Revelations and other profecies in the Bible. God laid the plan out, and now all Satan can do is follow it.

Phaselink, RedRocket - when God created man He fully knew that man would fall into sin. He told man not to eat the fruit from a certin tree not because there was anything wrong with that tree, but so that there was an easy opportunity for man to go against the word of God. Then man was cast out and had to survive on his own. This was to show man that he could not survive without God, and to get man to realise his sins and ask for forgivness. Man then learns on his own free will that it is wrong to go against the Word of God, rather than us just being robots.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation

Originally posted by Mountain Man

That is an interesting view Mountain Man. If you've got more on it I'd like to here it. I've had similiar thoughts.

Jesjuah said on his way to the Calvary: "When they do this to the green tree. What then will they do to the dry?!?"

Sadly you have just reminded me on this quote. Mind your tongues. The Holy Spirit (God's Word in the Heart) has never been more active than it is today. However, neither has the spirit of Satan (Satan's word in the Media).

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Cheater, he has free will, so that gives him the right to have an opinion about god.

With his free will Man chose to sacrifice his free will. Didn't you know?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There Is No Such Thing As Free Will Anymore...
Man Isnt In Control Of His Actions Anymore...
The Media, Laws And Morals That We Have All Had
Thrown On Us Since Birth Has distorted Our Perseption
Of Free Will....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
THIS GUY NEO IS CORRECT.

THE MOST HIGH IS BEHIND THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

HE IS BEHIND THE CURRENT ON GOING WAR.

AND HE IS BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA VIA THERMO NUCLEAR MISSLES.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The point is, for it to be happening, is the will of God, because all time and space for all infinity was created by this grand operating digit. No matter when or how, God will prove himself thru this evolving crisis. No matter what belief, they all point to the source, no matter what confliciting ideas.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Also he isn't directly involved in making events occur, because they already happened before any of us were ever born on to Earth..

Men are working their hardest to fulfill their evil duties behind the curtains, I would know. But in order to do so, there needs to be Goodness to combat against. One cannot be without the other.. God is both, ignorance is belial.

Mithra

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How Can God Be Behind The New World Order Does
God Sit With There And Think Right Today I Will Start A
War, Cause More Disaster To Mankind?

I Dont Think So What Does God Have To Gain Out Of
This Nothing He Doesnt GAin Money, Women, POWER?
I Think You Have Got It All Wrong...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo sephhi
think about this carefully...prophecy must be fulfilled.
There is instance after instance in the bible where God does some shady stuff to fulfill prophecy eg. God hardened pharoah's heart so he would not let the israelites go.Well it also says he will blind us(most of us) so that we will believe lies and fall victim to the antichrist and his New World Order. The Nwo will come to power not only through the leaders of the nwo but with HIS help as well. We have freewill to an extent but certain events must occur(He will make them occur) and there's nothing we can do about it.
all this considered i hear he's a really nice guy once you get to know him

The antichrist a nice guy?! The one who will kill you, burn the mark 666 on you r bare flesh, who will make you worship the satan!!? A nice guy eh?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah Sounds Like A Great Bloke... And Thats Sarcasm By The way.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i thought "he" was behind all things?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join