It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is behind the nwo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

peace

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo sephhi
2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

peace

Why don't you supply the verse in context?
Why leave out the verses that explain why God sends the delusion?

My last post has the verse in its context.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

to me that says if your'e not smart enough to recognize the NWO and the antichrist for who they are u will be given a "strong delusion" so you will be doomed

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by neo sephhi]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's not a question of intelligence or being able to recognise the anti-Christ or NWO.
The people in question preferred unrighteousness over the love of the truth (the Gospel), that they might be saved. It said that they did not receive the truth, so that means that they had the chance to receive it. The strong delusion is a judgement, like it or not. Remember this is suppose to be a future event, so if you see it coming, you should seriously consider the receiving truth part.

Anyways, I'm going to bed, so tired.
Good thread
, end times stuff is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
God has nothing to do with the NWO. The NWO is here. People are calling it by the wrong name. NWO is a phrase that we put with a group, tring to change the world to one rule.

We have than now the UN.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Meglomania is an understatement in economics, since the goal "to establish your own empire," may well be a pervasive part of human nature.

My argument on the NWO is that any concept of it exist in the mind, with paper tentacles actuating puppet like motions. Bush is not only "President," because it says so everywhere we look in the media, but he is the "President," in his own mind. In much the same way to define any "New World Order," is to assume within oneself an understanding of it, and even leadership in it on a theoretical basis.

Once theory is an established functionalism, one coordinates a "praxis," in other words a process where theory and practice converge.

For a background on theory and practice, we know our politicians present a theory in the campaigns, and they may even look to that process as what actually "raises a government." If you think of it, when a person "runs for Senator," that person IS the Senator until elected otherwise.

With the NWO or New World Order, a substantial basis of theory indicates competing visions of what transitional outcomes would arise out of it. Many previous empires in history have attempted to "conquer the world." Perhaps one of the most successful empires was Rome, and most of its achievments were built upon an infrastructure, roads and aquaducts. One may dispense with the Gladiators, slavery, cruelty, and everything else. Those things were a drag upon order, a counter to the great infrastructures.

If one could just keep the roads and aquaducts in a civilization, one could paint a picture without the unfortunately paired associations of those drags on life.

Get it straight, most nothing in a eutopian concept matters but water, transportation, and cultural extensions in an improving ambiance. Unfortunately economists seem to get it wrong repeatedly, mixing in unnecessary negatives. A New World Order that is viable would have infrastructural concepts only, not demolition experiments, and "padding the bill."

I do not think most concepts of any NWO, are valuable, without extensive pruning of many functionalist categories. Otherwise it is more of the same crippling historical dilemmas, and none of the sustained payoffs that make it a worthy concept.

One could go past the pathologies of Meglomania, and into a process of sound reasoning on a sustained basis. In that way we would actually attain an internal order, which transcends all the senseless infrastructures outside of simple water and roads. We would mostly become philosophers.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Uh i dont think so.
God can do whatever he wants but i dont think hes behind this whole NWO stuff

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I dont think people have the right priorities for the age that we live in. To worry about NWO ..as if its going to be something that has any lasting effect is pretty short sighted.Worry about YOURSELF and YOUR OWN relationship with God!!!! If it wasnt for the end time judgements that come to the earth NWO would never get off the ground. So lets say that NWO is real and will one day happen, and its being set up by creepy Devil worshipping people....go read Job and learn about the Devil.If you reject the truth then all you have is lies. Whos the father of lies?

The Devil deceived the entire world, and that will be known to all at the very end. Psalms says "why do the nations plot a VAIN thing?" Why do the nations of the world try to fight god and replace Jesus Christ, reject him and create their own future? They dont have a chance, who can fight God? Who can even stand in Gods anger?

Priorities ....not NWO..but the Day of the Lord..which is coming ..no one can escape that.

What happens when you reject God? You replace him with something else. What does God do? He will plead with you. Eventually what will he do ? Send a strong delusion because you rejected God and spat in his face.

Its like America now and the rest of the West. They dont follow true Christianity.Less than 4 % of the entire population truely follow Jesus Christ. So when the # hits the fan like 911? Everyone piles into the churchs and asks God for help! Like GOd is their bitch to do what they tell him. All that time they live against God, rebell against God thinking that God is love and he will eternally forgive them. Do these #ing people even own a real Bible!!!

Please take the time to read the quotes below. This is the God the west claims to follow. Read it. This is your God and this is what he will do when you crawl into Church and ask for help with terrorism:

Prov 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Prov 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; Prov 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: Prov 1:26 I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I will MOCK when your FEAR COMETH; Prov 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Prov 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I WILL NOT ANSWER; they shall seek me early, but they shall NOT FIND ME: Prov 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: Prov 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Prov 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Dont think Im a bible bashing fundementalist, or that im holier than thou because Im not...just for # sakes read what your into..understand what your involved in...because thats how God is.....God doesnt need us...WE NEED HIM! And if you piss off God what do you expect. What if people treated you the way they treat God today? What would you do ? Would you take that #? Even children know this stuff...they wouldnt take it...why would the creator of existance itself?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Religion Is The Best Man Made Goverment

God Will Only Be The True Goverment...
Nothing Else Will Beat It...
When God Created Man,
He Created Pawn's On A Chess Set
Made For God's... So It Is Played By God's...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
truth great post. thanks for putting the real truth into this thread. i read today about uma thurman believing in the fact that cold hard truth should be spilled out everyday of our lives. which is true.

back to the subject. we do need christ yes, when people say that hes the best government, do they necessarily mean this is a bad thing? yes he created his own pawn and chess set, just like HE did with the dinosaurs..

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank's, I Have Just Recently Come Back To ATS And
This Topic Caught My Eye And I Had To Say What I
Believe...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
GOD = Govern Our Destiny's...
We Dont Leed Our Life's Anymore
There Is A Path That We Follow
But We Are None The Wiser...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

how can something that doesn't exist be behind the nwo?!?!?
the nwo doesn't exist. it's just another way to explain all the problems in the world. it was created by a bunch of dumbasses who wanted to put some "logic" behind all the suffering.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well That Is Your Opinion!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Religion Is The Best Man Made Goverment

God Will Only Be The True Goverment...
Nothing Else Will Beat It...
When God Created Man,
He Created Pawn's On A Chess Set
Made For God's... So It Is Played By God's...

How can you say this with the upmost certainty? Exactly how are you coming to this conclusion. Poetic as it may sound, it serves no basis for an argument.

Deep

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
you have never seen god so y do u have the right to make assumpyions about god

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
think about this carefully...prophecy must be fulfilled.

Exactly.

Those religious leaders with influence en mass will and shall will make sure that these prophecies are fullfilled, not matter the cost.

If relgious fundamentalists are behind the NWO, then dont take for granted the obvious fact that these men are acting on Gods word. In essence you are right, God is behind the NWO.

Deep

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Religion Is A Goverment No Matter What You Say You
Have To Agree That Religion Is All About Control... Laws
& Morals Are Made By The Church And Religion...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Black Death
Religion Is A Goverment No Matter What You Say You
Have To Agree That Religion Is All About Control... Laws
& Morals Are Made By The Church And Religion...

Were about imposing thier own so called pious and moral ethics upon the mass of society.

Which religion and church pertains to this controling nature?

Deep

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well The Law And Morals I Have Had Thrown Upon Me Were By The Church Of England... So I Do Know What I Am Saying, God Is A Warden In A Prison And Were The Inmates... That Is How I See It Anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join