It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Secedes??????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by xxpigxx

Agreed, add to that, before we used to be referred to as "THESE united states of america", meaning, plural, not "THE" as in singular.

xxpigxx, if it comes down to a civil war, know that this texan born, georgia citizen will gladly move to join the ranks of the "rebel" texans

Hell, I'm Canadian, and I would move my ass down there to help out in any way possible if Texas were to attempt to succeed.

I would also help Chuck Norris' Party in any way possible to become President of Texas.

Yes, I am 100% serious.

The American Government has definately become too corrupt, and powerful. I'd lend a hand to defend Texas

J

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i just watched that olberman rant. he molests farm animals. too bad no one else can experience texas pride.
the big o ,and i mean that in a derogitory way,forgot to mention that Texas has the 5th largest economy in the world.

so keith,we won;'t let oklahoma hit us on the ass on the way out,we just wont have to put up with people like you anymore(i hope).
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED,YOU CAN STAY WITH THE ANNOINTED ONE AND PAY MY SHARE OF THE 10 TRILLION THE US WILL OWE THE FEDERAL RESERVE.
we dont need it or want it.
and as far as your threat of federal troops,well c'mon down,and find out what Texas s known for. and by the way keithie,we'l have an army,and we'll be able to protect our borders. we wont have to rely on the federal government to botch that anymore.

but you are right,there are some things we dont have down here.
runaway government
runaway spending
a bad economy
rampant pollution

AND YOU,YOU MORON

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good news, in light of recent events we are reconsidering your proposal.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join