It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine flu man made?RT News report video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Found this very interesting report by RT News on You Tube.Well worth a view.And is talking about the possibility that the virus has been man made and that it could be (according to their banner) a biological weapon.

Anybody got any thoughts on this? I myself have my doubts that it is man made but am keeping an open mind as does seem to have come from out of nowhere and I would not be surprised if it was .

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
BTW, Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared a state of emergency because of the swine flu.Sky News breaking.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Designer jeans, designer handbag. Welcome to the 21st century: designer flu.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Woman called to say that truckers imported lot of vaccines 4 weeks ago.

Have problem with the link so I had to use TynyURL:

Video:
/dhzzpx

[edit on 28-4-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Expect a major build up on this one bird flu was the test, this is another yet bigger test, plus it aids as more desensitizing. Watch intently for story changes of its origin.

whats the chances this is actually real and not man made? I think we all know when all the medias are shouting one thing, we know where to pint the finger dont you?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
BTW, Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared a state of emergency because of the swine flu.Sky News breaking.

Could be linked to this
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com...

on this thread..www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

April 28, 2009

Many people react with incredulity when the assertion is made that the so-called swine flu outbreak in Mexico may be manufactured crisis. And yet history is replete with examples of government using biological and chemical agents for political purpose.

As a primary example, consider the CIA’s secret war against Cuba and Fidel Castro.
featured stories Weaponizing Deadly Viruses: Historical Precedents
POD

The CIA used chemical agents and toxins then stockpiled at Fort Detrick against Cuba and Fidel Castro.

In 1975, the Church Committee revealed a CIA memorandum listing deadly chemical agents and toxins then stockpiled at Fort Detrick. “These included anthrax, encephalitis, tuberculosis, lethal snake venom, shellfish toxin, and half a dozen lethal food poisons, some of which, the committee learned, had been shipped in the early 1960s to Congo and to Cuba in unsuccessful CIA attempts to assassinate Patrice Lumumba and Fidel Castro,” write Ellen Ray and William H. Schaap (Bioterror: Manufacturing Wars the American Way, Ocean Press, 2003, p. vii).

Schaap cites the work of Dr. Marc Lappé (Chemical and Biological Warfare: The Science of Public Death, Student Research Facility for East Bay Women for Peace and Science Students for Social Responsibility, 1969), who claims that the U.S. Army had a biological warfare agent prepared for use against Cuba at the time of the Missile Crisis in 1962, mostly likely Q fever (Coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects both humans and animals). In 1977, a Washington Post report confirmed that during this time the CIA maintained an “anticrop warfare” program.

In regard to swine flu, the San Francisco Chronicle reported on January 10, 1977, that CIA “operatives linked to anti-Castro terrorists introduced African swine fever virus into Cuba in 1971.” The outbreak, the first time the disease hit the Western Hemisphere, was labeled the “most alarming event” of 1971 by the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization. Cuba reacted to outbreak by slaughtering 500,000 pigs. An intelligence source told the newspaper “that early in 1971 he was given the virus in a sealed, unmarked container at Ft. Gulick, an Army base in the Panama Canal Zone. The CIA also operates a paramilitary training center for career personnel and mercenaries at Ft. Gulick.” The source said he was given instructions to turn the container with the virus over to members of an anti-Castro group.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
maybe its somehow connected with the bird flu. it is possible they could make a new flu easy and with the chemtrails and depopulation maybe. but if i was going to deploy a virus to depopulate the planet i would make a weak strain and since and can mutate wait for it to spread get most of the world or all of until it eventually mutates and it could easily mutate in different ways across the world and eventually respread and could possibly kill everyone. if it does mutate and comes more deadly people will start going nuts, people will kill others for hysteria just to save themselves and can be a sick world sometimes.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its pretty clear whats happening. Baxters concocted their big "incompetency" just shortly ago, by sending those vials of a virus mixed with the bird flu. The thing is, this would have started a pandemic, had it got out because the bird flu which is very dangerous, couldn't spread quickly or person to person yet, but mixed and incubated in the human body with another virus, it could become that.

This is the same thing. This is the bird flu, mixed with other virus's. Its renamed the swine flu. But it will incubate and become a pandemic version of the bird flu, unless, it becomes less dangerous as it mutates, but I don't think we can count on that yet. This would mean nature outsmarts the evil psycho neocon madmen. Since now there are 2 deaths in California, one must wonder, as this mutation occurs, how long it will take. Will it be soonish, within a few days or a week, or within a month? Or were they expecting it to mutate and stew, the die away as summer approaches, only to return fully mutated in the fall. I don't know how these things work except to say, this is exactly what Baxter's did.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Excellent info and all in one place, I'll be putting aside some time to read through all this properly. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the post this shows that this is another bio weapon made by someone and this time it starts in mexico. Some lady few days back said on the radio the vaccines have been dispatched which makes sense now. When will they ever learn to respect human life. Also i think the flu outbreak could also be accidental i.e during testing it might have started.Just one more thing the virus is never controllable and playing with nature will only result in more problems. Probably this what they want i suppose.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
With all of the above being said. Alex Jones was on Coast to Coast last night stating that if it were a man made flu. It is possible that this flu is made to specifically target asians. That the test run in mexico was to target people with a similar genetic gene structure. Interested theory to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Dont wait for the mutation, they may just release a new version of this strain..........and the vaccines are coming along with the chip

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is the Chinese-pig origin swine-avian-human flu that has been expected for several years:
Swine - Chinese pigs
(intermediate vector - mosquitoes, mites, ticks, who
pass the virus from pig to migratory bird))
Avian - long distance migratory birds

Virus successfully incorporates human DNA and
is able to live in humans

Humans - us!

This scenario originates with pigs, but not Mexican pigs.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Deleted by NotreallyAlive.

Apparently the original quote was out of order and seemed to not have any justification; the following post explained it. Conspiracy? lol

[edit on 28-4-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

You can google all day long on this topic

www.zimbio.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join