It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine flu man made?RT News report video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution

Originally posted by X_Brap_X
Russia Today is an Anti-American piece of trash channel.

You shouldnt believe any of the garbage which comes from it. We may have forgotten the Cold War but they sure as hell haven't

...So where's the evidence.. evidence of RT being any worse than North American MSM??!?!?!? It would be interesting to weigh these claims.

Two sides of the same coin my friend.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Indeed. But if someone out there had some information on RT being corrupt spin doctors clutching onto the cold war trying and perhaps succeeding in creating American furor. But.. IMO none are more corrupt than the North American MSM fear mongers.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
New news report from RT News talking about the conspiracy theories and reactions from people about the swine flu outbreak,very interesting.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
no doubt its man made

how can so many viruses combine?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
no doubt its man made

This happens naturally. Deny ignorance by researching the subject, my friends.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

no doubt its man made

This happens naturally. Deny ignorance by researching the subject, my friends.

even scientists beleive that its man made . i am not sheeple like you liberals ,go trust big govt and obamamessiah , along with that neo-con monster Bush , who started project Baccuhus , a US biowar program

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

no doubt its man made

It a process called antigenic. Look it up. I am amazed how little people research a subject before posting. Of course it makes sense. Maybe that why there are so many insane posts on this board. People making up their own theories without any scientific backing.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

no doubt its man made

It a process called antigenic. Look it up. I am amazed how little people research a subject before posting. Of course it makes sense. Maybe that why there are so many insane posts on this board. People making up their own theories without any scientific backing.

continue believing govt propaganda please , don't come and tell you sheeple ,
such levels of drastic modification cannot be possible , even one of top scientists says that and has been potentially confirmed by RT

The swine flu virus is described as a completely new strain, an intercontinental mixture of human, avian and swine viruses. Tellingly, there have been no reported A-H1N1 infections of pigs.

According to a source [3] known to former NSA official Wayne Madsen, “A top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe some idiot decided to start killing off the Mexicans so they wouldnt come across the border illegaly anymore? For some reason that wouldnt surprise me at all. Figuring there are so many folks that want us to start shooting even children that are coming across illegaly. But some folks dont care about human life.

On the other hand maybe this is one of Baxters viruses that got loose. One never knows. They were trying to work on a super flu. Maybe the super flu got out by accident again?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Check this video out . Total bull but worth a look for entertainment purposes

We have spent every hour of every day since we became aware of this infection researching, and we finally blew open the door on this enormous cover up. You will be absolutely shocked at what has been hidden from you. .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join