It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine flu man made?RT News report video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Russia Today is an Anti-American piece of trash channel.

You shouldnt believe any of the garbage which comes from it. We may have forgotten the Cold War but they sure as hell haven't

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I can see clearly how this is too much to be coincidental. It appears the government knew about this prior to the swine flu outbreak. It makes me wonder if they knew in advance and kept it secret or perhaps they created it.

If the latter is correct I would assume government officials have some special antidote to keep themselves safe.

We have an overpopulation problem and an upcoming food shortage. This flu appears to target people in their prime, unlike others, that affect those with poor immune systems and elderly.

This strain directly targets those who are healthy with a high immune system. I can see this as a cleverly engineered strain. I also agree with the poster who said it appears to be gene sliced.

Do they want our society to be left with only those below the age of 18 and older people, less likely to protest coming changes in our culture?

The first time in history we have Homeland Security involved, in a medical crisis. They order a National emergency and state emergency. This can impose immediate martial law, at any given time.

Most people here have covered the coincidence of FEMA coffins It looks like they have covered all the bases.

It’s also no coincidence that Obama happened to be in Mexico during the outbreak. What better way to call attention to this. How ironic that since the visit. It’s spreading like wildfire.

Here is another link on notice to all cemeteries. From March 4th.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I personally think this bug comes from the largest pig farm in Mexico and is a direct result of vaccinations given there. Could be that this was purposeful, but it’s more likely a mistake or criminal negligence.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coenbros

I flipped through the pictures and based on the very next one, I think it's just a freaky reflection of the sun which is visible here:

abclocal.go.com...

I don't know about the time of day/ angle of the picture/ etc, but that is what it looked like to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I completely agree. From the article:

A spokeswoman for Smithfield, Keira Ullrich, said that the company had found no clinical signs or symptoms of the presence of swine influenza in its swine herd or its employees working at its joint ventures anywhere in Mexico. Meanwhile, Mexico’s National Organisation of Pig Production and Producers released its own statement, saying: “We deny completely that the influenza virus affecting Mexico originated in pigs because it has been scientifically demonstrated that this is not possible.”

So......did any third party/ government teams back this statement up? As a company(and National Organization), they have to be desperate to save face and not be completely ruined for starting a global health issue. Did anyone, who does not have a vested interest in the results, take a look at these findings?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
am i late to the party on this??:

Obama’s Visit

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

from Bloomberg....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I can see clearly how this is too much to be coincidental. It appears the government knew about this prior to the swine flu outbreak. It makes me wonder if they knew in advance and kept it secret or perhaps they created it.

If the latter is correct I would assume government officials have some special antidote to keep themselves safe.

An antidote wouldnt work if the virus were to mutate. That is why there would never be a biological attack using a flu strain. Flu Virus is the easiest virus to mutate. It would basically be suicide.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have not read through all the posts or watched the entire video, so if this has already been covered please excuse my post.

Here is what I have been thinking:

Could it be possible that this strain of H1N1 could have been engineered to specifically target the DNA of Mexicans? The reason I say this is because there has been only one death in America and of what I understand this child in Texas was of Mexican decent. To the best of my knowledge, the only deaths globally have been Mexican (I could be wrong of course).

I am fairly certain that we genetically have the technology to create or manipulate a virus to attack a specific DNA type. But the million dollar question would be why Mexicans? They pretty much have no enemies that I am aware of.

Could it possibly be the Chinese or Russians? If so, they could come in with some miracle cure and instantly become saviors of the Mexican race and establish a foothold on our southern border. I can't really see a reason why we (America) would target Mexicans, we have a good relationship. The only people that would have the motive for this would be one of our adversaries in order to establish a back door entrance. Of course there is also the small possibility of this being sought by the NWO also in order to expedite a conflict with either China or Russia, in order to further their own agenda.

This, of course, is all speculative on my part. I am just having a very difficult time understanding why the death rate appears to be limited to Mexicans.

Does this make any sense to anyone else?

[edit on 4/29/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
QUESTIONS REMAIN
But some raise ethical questions about cross-transplanting body parts from one species to another. And others wonder if there’s a risk of simultaneously transmitting pig viruses to humans.

Besides the enzyme, the other barrier to using pigs as sources of tissue and organs has been viruses that exist in all pig cells, known as porcine endogenous retroviruses (PERVs).

Experiments have shown that PERVs can be transmitted to human cells, although no one knows if they would cause disease in a human.

But Prather said his team had used miniature swine, a breed of pig specifically studied for human transplants. And in August 2000, Charlestown, Massachusetts-based BioTransplant Inc. said it had bred miniature swine that carried the viruses, but that did not transmit them to human cells the way normal pigs do.

The teams independently predicted that it will be about four years before swine herds are developed that could be used to grow organs for human transplantation.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Katie]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its not a good idea to clone pigs or any animals, or use their parts for humans. As diseases are known to pass from these animals, they know this.

You can never clean all the blood out of a Baboons heart or a pigs heart and think that there won't be complications down the road somewhere.

afgen.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boostah
Expect a major build up on this one bird flu was the test, this is another yet bigger test, plus it aids as more desensitizing. Watch intently for story changes of its origin.

whats the chances this is actually real and not man made? I think we all know when all the medias are shouting one thing, we know where to pint the finger dont you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6212722#pid6212722

here is ground zero....
the second line is darn fine...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.financialsense.com...

According to Biosurveillance, itself part of Veratect, a US Pentagon and Government-linked epidemic reporting center, on April 6, 2009 local health officials declared a health alert due to a respiratory disease outbreak in La Gloria, Perote Municipality, Veracruz State, Mexico. They reported, ‘Sources characterized the event as a ‘strange’ outbreak of acute respiratory infection, which led to bronchial pneumonia in some pediatric cases. According to a local resident, symptoms included fever, severe cough, and large amounts of phlegm. Health officials recorded 400 cases that sought medical treatment in the last week in La Gloria, which has a population of 3,000; officials indicated that 60% of the town’s population (approximately 1,800 cases) has been affected. No precise timeframe was provided, but sources reported that a local official had been seeking health assistance for the town since February.’ What they later say is ‘strange’ is not the form of the illness but the time of year as most flu cases occur in Mexico in the period October to February. The report went on to note, ‘Residents claimed that three pediatric cases, all under two years of age, died from the outbreak. However, health officials stated that there was no direct link between the pediatric deaths and the outbreak; they stated the three fatal cases were "isolated" and "not related" to each other.’ Then, most revealingly, the aspect of the story which has been largely ignored by major media, they reported, ‘Residents believed the outbreak had been caused by contamination from pig breeding farms located in the area. They believed that the farms, operated by Granjas Carroll, polluted the atmosphere and local water bodies, which in turn led to the disease outbreak. According to residents, the company denied responsibility for the outbreak and attributed the cases to "flu." However, a municipal health official stated that preliminary investigations indicated that the disease vector was a type of fly that reproduces in pig waste and that the outbreak was linked to the pig farms.’4 Since the dawn of American ‘agribusiness,’ a project initiated with funding by the Rockefeller Foundation in the 1950’s to turn farming into a pure profit maximization business, US pig or hog production has been transformed into a highly efficient, mass production industrialized enterprise from birth to slaughter. Pigs are caged in what are called Factory Farms, industrial concentrations which are run with the efficiency of a Dachau or Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. They are all conceived by artificial insemination and once born, are regularly injected with antibiotics, not because of illnesses which abound in the hyper-crowded growing pens, but in order to make them grow and add weight faster. Turn around time to slaughter is a profit factor of highest priority. The entire operation is vertically integrated from conception to slaughter to transport distribution to supermarket. Granjas Carroll de Mexico (GCM) happens to be such a Factory Farm concentration facility for hogs. In 2008 they produced almost one million factory hogs, 950,000 according to their own statistics. GCM is a joint venture operation owned 50% by the world’s largest pig producing industrial company, Smithfield Foods of Virginia.5 The pigs are grown in a tiny rural area of Mexico, a member of the North American Free Trade Agreement, and primarily trucked across the border to supermarkets in the USA, under the Smithfields’ family of labels. Most American consumers have no idea where the meat was raised. Now the story becomes interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

This strain directly targets those who are healthy with a high immune system. I can see this as a cleverly engineered strain. I also agree with the poster who said it appears to be gene sliced.

Do they want our society to be left with only those below the age of 18 and older people, less likely to protest coming changes in our culture?
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I agree with most of what you said, But Ive been wondering about that all today. IF this really is to TARGET the Healthier people(like the MEDIA says it Does) OR--if it REALLY targets the UNHEALTHY but they just want us to "think" it doesnt so people & go around and say,"Gee, I must get the vaccine shot since Im HEALTHY & Im an EASIER TARGET!"

It makes more sense with the later because how do you really know which Healthy people took the Anti-viral/Vaccine or not in the 1st place??

Id adopt the attitude of doing the opposite of whatever the "media" wants us to think.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What are the chances of finding the perfect environment for the mutation of three different influenza virus stripes from three different species (man, bird and pigs)?

Million dollar answer: A LABORATORY.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think this is the first phase of the culling of the population this has all the ear marks of a biological weapon attack.You have a transnational network of power brokers,bankers and others who have came forward to talk about over population over the years throw in the various outbreaks over the years and you have the guys who work in the bio-weapons labs,the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies.They are doing this for profit and ideological reasons.Yeah,I know my theory sounds like something out of a comic or third rate paperback but I don't think it's not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniel666

There is a big problem in the World today. We in one of the worst depressions in living memory. The USA is on the verge of bankruptcy. Mankind is starting to hurt his enviroment irreversible.
There are only two solutions: 1) A technological jump or 2) Mass depopulation.
Mass depopulation is easier!
And ther are two options: 1) WW3 or 2) A global deadly flu pandemic

That's an interesting take on it. I've been seeing preambles for global conflict, myself.
But, you hear so many speak of population control. With this contagion, that contagion.

Makes sense, if you were to attack would you rather face a strong enemy---or weakened and feeble with disease?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"mp3 taken from Project Camelot website"

Dr Bill Deagle shares his views with Alex Jones the radio host

www.projectcamelot.net...

you gotta hear this!!!!!!!

question is who do we believe, these whistle blower doctors who have CIA experience or mainstream media which is getting crazy and out of control!!!!

some amazing info being discussed

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

swine flu was around in 1918 and killed MILLIONS yes millions!!!! look it up!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I understand that you might be having a hard time thinking that anything as evil as this could be man made but you might be interested in this, more parts to the puzzle.

This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz Consider the skyrocketing stock values ...
This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz

Consider the skyrocketing stock values of Novavax, Inc., precipitated by dozens of alleged flu deaths in Mexico. Then investigate the leading Anglo-American network of genetic engineers manipulating, mutating, and distributing these viruses. The evidence compels you, for the benefit of public health and safety to seriously consider, even decree, a conspiracy to commit genocide, according to this Harvard trained expert in emerging diseases.

Here, Dr. Horowitz urges an investigation of Dr. James S. Robertson, Englands leading bioengineer of flu viruses for the vaccine industry, and avid promoter of U.S. Government funding for lucrative biodefense contracts, along with collaborators at the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). These suspects helped Novavax, Inc., in Bethesda, Maryland, produce genetically-modified recombinants of the avian, swine, and Spanish flu viruses, H5N1 and H1N1, nearly identical to the unprecedented Mexican virus that is allegedly spreading to the United States at the time of this posting. The outbreak was precisely timed to promote the companys new research and huge vaccine stockpiling contracts.

Scientists at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are implicated through collaborations and publications involving private contracts with Novavax, a company that obtains its biosimulars through CDC Influenza Branch director, Ruben O. Donis, and Dr. Rick Bright, previously working with Donis at the CDC, now Novavaxs Vice President of Global Influenza Programs.

Descriptions of this virus is pathognomonic, or diagnostic, of a virus that came from Robertsons circle of friends, Dr. Horowitz charges. No other group in the world takes H5N1 Asian flu infected chickens, brings them to Europe, extracts their DNA, combines their proteins with H1N1 viruses from the 1918 Spanish flu isolate, additionally mixes in swine flu genes from pigs, then reverse engineers them to infect humans. The end product could only have ended up in Mexico via the United States from Britain in care of the CDC. The CDC had to have sent them to Novavax, where Rick Brights team is now implicated in a conspiracy to commit genocide—the mass killing of people for profit.

You can watch the short video here Horowitz- Swine Flu Is Genocide For Profit

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by X_Brap_X
Russia Today is an Anti-American piece of trash channel.

You shouldnt believe any of the garbage which comes from it. We may have forgotten the Cold War but they sure as hell haven't

...So where's the evidence.. evidence of RT being any worse than North American MSM??!?!?!? It would be interesting to weigh these claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join