It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine flu man made?RT News report video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by coenbros

CHAPTER 2 THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

one minor problem with this claim - well infact a major one - its utterly ficticious

there was no influenza vaccination in 1918 / 1919

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Verizon often acts as a front, and BOA direct bank transfers....that's how they (CIA) work -sounds real to me.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coenbros
Here's an intriguing comment I was sent. I don't know if it's true what the orange stabilizer signifies or what it might mean in this context. Do we have any other AF people who can verify this claim?

Kathy

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I am probably going to hate myself for even bringing this up...

but I'm in the Air Force, so I tend to notice airplaney things.

Did anyone notice in the still shots that the F-16 has a solid orange-red tail? I was ignoring this whole episode as bureaucratic buffoonery by my service until I saw that.

To my knowledge (which is pretty extensive) the only aircraft we fly with vertical stabilizers painted solid orange-red are old planes that have been converted to serve as unmanned target drones for air-to-air combat training.

Operational fighter and attack aircraft do not have brightly-painted vertical stabs of any color, except one-off temporary paint jobs for special events like air tattoos, and certainly not orange-red, which is used to loudly convey the message "Danger: Keep back! This plane has no human pilot!"

That seems to be a clue...what do you think it means?

It is possible that the fighter was unmanned or that both planes were remote controlled?

Photo: abclocal.go.com...

That picture is an obvious cut and paste job.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Swine flue...
Elite kills off the swine with flue!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Also Alex Jones talks about it !

"Alex will talk about the deadly swine flu outbreak and the early evidence that it may be a limited scope synthetic bio-attack to prepare the population for future major outbreaks and martial law. "

Also came to think about the "Fema trains" for some months ago ? hmm

Video

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Everything is a conspiracy these days. Nothing is natural it's all manufactured by the NWO! What utter nonsense. Here's a natural mutation of flu, which is very very long overdue by the way DUH!!, that is so mild outside of Mexico that it is no worse than a 2 day cold!

They are still puzzled why it kills people in Mexico but I think they will probably determine that the other countries US, Canada, Spain, UK and Germany all have seasonal flu programs for the vunerable. Thus those countries are already protected against many strains (even new ones) of flu. This will not always be the case however, there will be a mutation at some point that is unaffected by existing anti-virals and vaccines.

You do not need to invent a conspiracy, nature is quite capaable of being far more dangerous all ints own. It is also far far more likely that nature will produce a deadly version since it has millions of petri dishes to mix its genes of humans and their domesticated animals.

Now if you're Intelligent Design follower this causes a problem since a new viral strain indicates evolution......

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Excellent and very interesting info, and I can see you have done much research. Thanks for the info and welcome to ATS. Not everyone will try to knock you down, and it doesn't matter if they do, its just their opinion. It takes all sorts, so to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If anyone can terminate the swine flu it's the governator!!! He'll do it ad if he cant then all life on this planet is doomed dooooommed. I think the next variation of the flu will be equine/swine/avian/human/monley strain. Like the flu but also like ebola...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

very informative coenbros - I have wondered from the moment I heard about the swine flu if it was man made....my gut tells me its engineered...another case of we need our government to protect us....bunch of [insert many words here].....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's entirely possible. The US warns implicitly of Small Pox, which terrorist nations are known to harbor.

With the breakdown of the Mexican gov't, if a disbanded group were to take up terrorist notions, it would be simple to create such a virus.

Any lab junkie can do it. I've grown cultures, in high school Biology, no less.
It's possible.

The tell-tale will be re-occurrence. If flares up again, after the CDC contains it, this possibility will be more likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Found this very interesting report by RT News on You Tube.Well worth a view.And is talking about the possibility that the virus has been man made and that it could be (according to their banner) a biological weapon.

Anybody got any thoughts on this? I myself have my doubts that it is man made but am keeping an open mind as does seem to have come from out of nowhere and I would not be surprised if it was .

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tarifa37]

Afcourse it's man made. A swine flu/avian flu/human flu mix has NO possibilities of occuring naturally. I know who created it, but i have a strange feeling that "Iraqi terrorists" are going to be held responsible, that they "used" it as a bio-weapon -__- ....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I've read that this flu appears to be "gene spliced". It affects people in their prime (child bearing years).

The speed of this bugs spreading is also unusual.

Could be just another natural phenomenon or could be made made.

Only time will tell.

The two videos below are both interesting and offer a little more information.

www.youtube.com...

From what I'm reading this flu is a combination of at least two stains H3N2 (natural) and H5N1 (H5N1 has a mortality rate of 60% and is a bio weapon) that could not have combined together naturally but would have had to be the end result of gene splicing.

The big question is was this intentional or a accident.

Below is another link, ito a interesting video that mentions labs (Like Baxter) commonly ship viral stuff (Like vacines) via UPS and Fed Ex?

I can't imagine anyone shipping vacines via UPS or Fed Ex but I guess anythings possible.

www.youtube.com...

The more one delves into this the scarier it becomes becomes. Logically I would have thought vacines are sent via special delivery but now I'm hearing their sent globally just like regular stuff.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

There is a big problem in the World today. We in one of the worst depressions in living memory. The USA is on the verge of bankruptcy. Mankind is starting to hurt his enviroment irreversible.
There are only two solutions: 1) A technological jump or 2) Mass depopulation.
Mass depopulation is easier!
And ther are two options: 1) WW3 or 2) A global deadly flu pandemic

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Afcourse it's man made. A swine flu/avian flu/human flu mix has NO possibilities of occuring naturally. I know who created it, but i have a strange feeling that "Iraqi terrorists" are going to be held responsible, that they "used" it as a bio-weapon -__- ....

The virus could just as easily been just a force of nature. When the flu virus mutates with other flu viruses it is called an antigenic shift.

Pigs can be infected with both human and avian influenza viruses in addition to swine influenza viruses. Infected pigs get symptoms similar to humans, such as cough, fever, and runny nose. Because pigs are susceptible to avian, human and swine influenza viruses, they potentially may be infected with influenza viruses from different species (e.g., ducks and humans) at the same time.[citation needed] If this happens, it is possible for the genes of these viruses to mix and create a new virus.

For example, if a pig were infected with a human influenza virus and an avian influenza virus at the same time, an antigenic shift could occur, producing a new virus that had most of the genes from the human virus, but a hemagglutinin or neuraminidase from the avian virus. The resulting new virus would likely be able to infect humans and spread from person to person, but it would have surface proteins (hemagglutinin and/or neuraminidase) not previously seen in influenza viruses that infect humans, and therefore to which most people have little or no immune protection. If this new virus causes illness in people and can be transmitted easily from person to person, an influenza pandemic can occur

source

According to this report there is no reason to believe this virus was manmade and this report was from 1999, 10 years ago! Pretty sure this is article gives a higher probablilty that the virus is a natural occurance and isnt man made. Not to mention there have been many pandemics in the past. Some as far back as 400 b.c. And I am pretty sure they didnt have the technology to produce a man made virus back then.

Some Past Pandemics

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniel666

The global flu pandemic depopulation scenario is rediculous. The people behind depopulation wouldnt be able to protect themselves if the virus were to mutate. Although I will say one thing. If you were to kill 10% of the USA's population from the ages 25-45 you sure could solve the unemployment issue.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This site is dead....

www.saferamerica.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

you can google the site and it will bring you to this link for their products
safer america

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniel666
reply to post by tarifa37

There is a big problem in the World today. We in one of the worst depressions in living memory. The USA is on the verge of bankruptcy. Mankind is starting to hurt his enviroment irreversible.
There are only two solutions: 1) A technological jump or 2) Mass depopulation.
Mass depopulation is easier!
And ther are two options: 1) WW3 or 2) A global deadly flu pandemic

How do you plan depopulation. Humans on mass are not easy to kill. Though i am leaning towards this being bio weapons by some american lab to target mexicans, in a short burst. No time in history have we seen something, do as much damage as they want in depopulation theories, although i think they may have those plans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join