It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"The universe works in this way:

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!"

Thanks for pointing that out.

I would suggest to the believers to turn the TV channel from any news of this flu business.

Take precautionary measures... wash hands often, avoid crowds, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze... common sense stuff. And do not panic.

You can only help yourself, and "yours". The skeptics will take care of themselves, you will only compromise your own immune system by arguing, and elevating blood pressure, to the point of releasing adrenalin.

Do not respond to negative posts, the trolls want to feed off of YOUR energy, do not let the suckers bring you down.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I hear what you say bobbylove321, but still you have to consider that this is a virus, not a trend or something that is being "influenced" by the media. If this keeps up for the next weeks as you said, we could be witnessing way more deaths than those provoked by terrorists even before 9/11. This is a virus, and the situation can't hold on for weeks or it might be too late. I do believe this virus will be stopped by finding a cure soon enough (pharmaceutical labs such as Roche Holding and GlaxoSmithKline are already getting positive results on tests ran on virus samples according to Reuters), but until now the number of infected people is going up, as well the number of people dying because of it. According to RSOE EDIS the count for death people in México is over 150... and it was below 100 yesterday. I mean 9/11 is one thing, but this is just something way different, we don't have 8 years to see how we deal with this thing, time is of the essence here.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
1400 people die EVERY DAY!!! of heart disease.
Thats 511,000 a year.
1205 EVERY DAY of lung/smoking related disease.
Thats 439,000 a year.
16,000 children die EVERY DAY from hunger.
thats 5,800,000 a YEAR!!!!
Hmmm...

Lets see...
85 people in a total of 4 years have died of Bird Flu, SARS, etc.
And they have the nerve to say its a pandemic!!??
What the media touts a a PANDEMIC, is just fear mongering.

The REAL pandemics, are obesity, car accidents, drunk driving, hunger, smoking.......etc
REAL dangers. Not manufactured bull#.

Not saying that Swine flu isnt real, just saying that everything needs to be viewed in its proper perspective.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The level of bat# crazy in this thread is off the charts.

But perhaps I'll bit on 1 thing.

How, Bobby, do I enable the "bigger picture" to be viewed by my tiny little underutilized ant brain?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by holoverse
1400 people die EVERY DAY!!! of heart disease.
Thats 511,000 a year.
1205 EVERY DAY of lung/smoking related disease.
Thats 439,000 a year.
16,000 children die EVERY DAY from hunger.
thats 5,800,000 a YEAR!!!!
Hmmm...

Lets see...
85 people in a total of 4 years have died of Bird Flu, SARS, etc.
And they have the nerve to say its a pandemic!!??
What the media touts a a PANDEMIC, is just fear mongering.

The REAL pandemics, are obesity, car accidents, drunk driving, hunger, smoking.......etc
REAL dangers. Not manufactured bull#.

Not saying that Swine flu isnt real, just saying that everything needs to be viewed in its proper perspective.

I agree with this post entirely.
We need more thinking like this, a lot of these things are preventable by real live human beings with very little of this "power" the original poster holds so dear.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This post is the truth, and those who don't understand are simply not aware of the research in quantum physics that proves that this is true. A virus does not exist if you don't believe it does. Everything in physical reality exists because the collective consciousness is creating it, and we are being manipulated to create a reality that does not serve us well. With the 100 monkey theory, we see that if enough people believe something, it will manifest within the collective consciousness. Go watch the 2012 enigma on youtube, if you want a better scientific explanation for why this information is true, and why it is the cutting edge of scientific research.
As John Lennon said, "War is over, if you want it."
Hey, we could recreate the garden of eden, if we only understood how powerful we are. There are sorcerers in the world who keep this knowledge a secret, but who use it to manipulate the collective consiousness into creating the reality that serves them. Their time is running out, and humanity is waking up. I am happy to read here how so many of the responses have reflected the spread of this information that it is our minds that are creating physical reality. If you don't believe it, it's still true because it is being proven by the quantum physicists.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Alo ha,
Your on to something. The weak link is the non-believers.
Like usual, they think they believe.

For example, people have been told that they cannot run their car on water because it is against the law of physics. We believe, and we don't (fuel our cars with water).
But Stan Meyer, Andreja Puharich, Herman Anderson, Carl Cella, Daniel Dingle, and others did run cars on water.
It seems to be a matter of belief.
Bill

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by blupblup

The act of a person blowing himself up is called Terrorism.

Go and ask ANYONE you know what's the first thing that comes into their head when you say terrorist, and I'll guarantee that they'll say "Someone who blows himself up."

You'll be shocked at what they say.

I wouldn't.

OK I get to argue with you here on this point ......
I am someone you can ask.....so are my 2 adult friends sitting here visiting me, and I just posed the question to them, and they are speaking as I do....my 16 yr old son however is arguing the same point you are, but I know he will learn better as he matures.

When someone says TERRORIST to me I think of someone who blows up PLACES & THINGS trying to take out as many people as they can........

When someone says SUICIDE BOMBER to me I think of someone who blows themselves up.....and you MUST say 'suicide' in conjunction with the word terrorism or bomber to get me to picture someone who blows themselves up.
'Suicide bomber' also brings to mind for me, the Japanese
Kamikaze pilots and they were fighting a war and NOT terrorists in the true sense of the word.

the word 'terrorism' does NOT immediately bring to mind a suicidal attack.......Terrorism is literally a MIND GAME... played out to keep people in fear, hence its name.
I think the USA calling CODE YELLOW/CODE ORANGE is basically terrorism of the populace, keeping people on edge and afraid.

I think your young, and your connecting dots in the wrong order.
As you mature your thinking process will also mature, and you will look back at this blanket statement you've made here as something you thought when you were young, but then learned better. No worries however, as we ALL learn better as we mature, and we all make mistakes in thinking when young.....your very bright to be contemplating such ideas though. Kudos to you.
If I am wrong ,and your not under 20 yrs old..........then I don't know what your excuse is for having such confused & jumbled up ideas, except that you must have come out of the sad USA public school system.

For good measure here is the definition of terrorism,from the WordNet homepage and its does NOT match yours......Im not surprised at all that I can't even fine a definition of TERRORISM that matches yours.....

* S: (n) terrorism, act of terrorism, terrorist act (the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear)

I am very surprised you never looked it up and just made your (wrong) statements here............ I expect more from ATS'ers.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My take on this whole swine flu "epidemic" is a little more darker. I think every one has forgotten what Vice President Biden said a few months ago. He said within a few month of taking office the President would be faced with a huge crisis that would affect us all.

Well here we are and all of a sudden swine flu rears it's ugly head. We have another 9/11 on our hands and if it holds true this engineered event will not only cost us many lives but it will also be the death of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and all of our civil liberties.

Remember when 9/11 took place and everyone gather around Bush. Well it will happen again, and every one will gather around Obama. But the difference this time is that Obama is much more articulate and convincing, which make him much more dangerous.

I guess the only advice to be given in this situation is be skeptical and like the Boy Scouts motto, "Be prepared."

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You might picture Japanese people when someone says the word Terrorism, but the rest of us picture people blowing themselves up.

Go and ask people what they think of when you say "terrorist".

Try the experiment out.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Obama has to have a health crisis to push through "Universal Health Care". Didn't his chief of staff say something like: "Never let a crisis go to waste!"

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
well as a note i think i would like to sugest that we all start to think about the following:

1, the world ressesion will end tomorrow
2, there will be world peace by next week

it would seem we have no need to try and think how this will be acheved just aslong as we think it are energys will make it happen....

OH and a small note about terrorisum...
are you saying that the locaby pan am bombing, or the baltic exchange bombing were not andthing sugnifacant because they were not done by suicide bombers?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You might picture Japanese people when someone says the word Terrorism, but the rest of us picture people blowing themselves up.

Go and ask people what they think of when you say "terrorist".

Try the experiment out.

I did ask people.......I TRIED your little experiment and it failed.........the only one who thinks as you do is BARLEY 16........none of the adults did.
Hence the point of my reply to begin with.

I DID NOT say Japanese people come to my mind when I hear the word terrorism........I said Japanese KAMAKAZI PILOTS for hecks sake....can you possibly reply without twisting others words to fit your view of the conversation?? I think not as you have obviously demonstrated.

Booooooo Bobby Boooooooo

Please...... for your own edification LOOK UP the word TERRORISM and see the meaning, and you will NOT find the definition your trying to shove down peoples throats. I looked it up for you in my above post to save you the hard work of doing that for yourself, and you could even bother to try and read it.......(I only say 'hard work' tung in cheek for its so simple yet you do can't seem to do it)
Bobby I have seen your posts before, and thought you were brighter than this thread is sadly proving you to be.......

I wish so much that ATS would give a basic IQ test that had to be passed in order to join and then threads such as this one wouldn't clutter the board.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think the point here is that right or wrong, this thread won't make a different to the bigger picture and is probably just adding to the problem.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
So how come when the media was covering bird flu thousands or even millions of people didn't die? I see what you mean by focusing energy on something but I think your theory is a bit flawed.

edit: typo

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Estharik]

Its very flawed, we may be connected to the universe, but it isn't by thoughts in general, or focused thought at all, IE, Universe Energy beaming to human/any living animal's brains. Altho, What he says, mimics something called Entropy. But Entropy isn't at all connected to us, We can cause Entropy, like say War, through our own decisions, right or wrong.. and In the Universe Entropy for example is a Black Hole, or Supernova, and so on.. People still choose to do the things they do, right or wrong.. And the Swine Flu, that's just an example of Entropy in Evolution of a virus. I sometimes wonder where people get these not so well thought out theories/ideas..
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

Yeah but this same theory applies to that webbot.. It gathers most used words, phrases etc. and make reports... If we all SHIFT our energy,, the report being giving will begin to change.

So yes chalk one to it,,,but also to all the people making it so true...

We were warned by people,, the computer figured it out...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join