It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

No problemo...just to bad it's BAD news

jbdupres1: DNA tests now proving I was right. Every person who died of Swine Flu virus in Mexico had 1 gene in common. Anyone else infected didn't die. 1 minute ago from web

WHO chief warns against false security about flu
newstrendz.com...

ONR: OK Dept. of Health confirms 4 new cases of H1N1 flu, 3 in Kay Co., brings total in Oklahoma to 26 2 minutes ago from web

First Cases Of Novel H1N1 Influenza Identified In Etowah And Mobile Counties
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Swine flu fears could delay Hajj
news.bbc.co.uk...

chessasilva: Another case of H1N1 at my kids' school. Clearly this is passe as no one seems to talk of it anymore. So what's next on the news cycle? less than a minute ago from TweetDeck
iMleesh: H1N1 flu has made its way to our shores. Our Ministry has now idea who to track, who could have been on the flight, whether in Indonesia 3 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

And so it begins a changing of the guard per orders of the prez himself

A WH official confirms that Dr. Thomas Frieden has been selected by President Obama to head the CDC.
There will be a PAPER announcement later today.

There will be more countries stepping out of line and closing borders now hunny it only takes one to start the flow.

To Add: A note from an article that has the principals son in it

The mayor said the assistant principal, Mitch Wiener, may have had pre-existing health problems — but on Friday, Wiener's son Adam said his father had only suffered previously from gout, which he said was unrelated to his current condition. He said his father is now suffering from kidney failure, dehydration and a lung infection.

"I don't know where people got that," Adam Wiener, 23, said Friday morning as he prepared to return to the hospital where his mother and one brother were holding a vigil.The only pre-existing condition he has is gout, which is unrelated to complications he's experienced now."

Adam Wiener said his father had been sick since at least last weekend with flu-like symptoms "but we didn't think anything of it." Then early Wednesday, he said, the family called 911 after his father began "hallucinating and wasn't coherent."

[edit on 15-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Yep...WHO will have no choice but to step it up now

WHO Head Says H1N1 Outbreak Not Over
www.medpagetoday.com...

Florida: Six New Cases Of H1N1 Virus Confirmed
Miami-Dade County - 12
Broward County - 15
Florida Now Has 69 Confirmed Cases
cbs4.com...

12 new A/H1N1 influenza cases reported in Europe
2009-05-15 20:19:33
news.xinhuanet.com...

Two more Thais quarantined for probable A/H1N1 flu
2009-05-15 20:54:12
news.xinhuanet.com...

Three swine flu cases confirmed
news.bbc.co.uk...

khou: City of Houston: Two of the 376 students out sick at Travis Elementary have swine flu less than a minute ago from web

ariq: Let's all start panic tweeting about how swine flu has mutated, turning people to zombies! That'll be fun for the Atlantis crew! 1 minute ago from Tweetie

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Yep...WHO will have no choice but to step it up now

WHO Head Says H1N1 Outbreak Not Over
www.medpagetoday.com...

Three swine flu cases confirmed
news.bbc.co.uk...

khou: City of Houston: Two of the 376 students out sick at Travis Elementary have swine flu less than a minute ago from web

ariq: Let's all start panic tweeting about how swine flu has mutated, turning people to zombies! That'll be fun for the Atlantis crew! 1 minute ago from Tweetie

Do you really think they willl up it to level 6? Or will they try to keep riding it out at level 5? I dont think they can go much longer downplaying this and with that asst. principles son coming out and saying all his dad had was gout. When did that turn into an underlying condition for the pig flu?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Swine flu case confirmed in Allen County
www.limaohio.com...

Four new cases of the 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus have been confirmed in Kansas since the last update yesterday morning.1 minute ago from TweetDeck

HISD's Travis Elementary has two confirmed swine flu cases. 376 students are absent today.... out of 712.5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

TarrantCoOEM: While Flu A, includes swine flu, officials in Houston said the rapid spread and sudden onset of this suggest it isn’t. 4 minutes ago from web

Todzilla: Swine flu is really picking up steam again 4 minutes ago from txt

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Just who is Dr. Frieden??

Frieden spearheaded the creation of an intrusive surveillance program for the city’s 530,000 diabetics. The results from routine medical examinations for all diabetics are now automatically forwarded to the DOH, and, along with name, date of birth and address, permanently recorded in a registry open to city bureaucrats. For diabetics who are found to have “elevated” glucose levels, the DOH floods their homes with (unwanted) medical materials and warning letters, and notifies their physicians of their test results.

Frieden seems to take a salacious delight in pushing public policy into people’s bedrooms. The reception room of his office sports a bowl of free condoms -- unique among the city’s health officials. He’s commissioned -- with taxpayer dollars -- New York-themed prophylaxes that, per his suggestion, feature a map of the Manhattan subway system. And, under his tenure, the DOH has spent over $2 million dollars to harangue new moms into breast-feeding their children for at least 6 months -- a city-established “health limit” that essentially ignores the unique needs of individual women and their children.

www.activistcash.com...

I have a reason for posting his information........You can look at what he has done in New York and multiply it by 10 on a national level with the new healthcare bill.......

I will have to get back to post what I know on this...........

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Timeline of influenza A(H1N1) cases
www.who.int...

laurenist: Thought I would feel better as day went on. Not happening. Sore throat, fatigue.... Damn it, and it's not even hip to have the h1n1 anymore. 1 minute ago from web

K_rockstar: twitpic.com... - H1N1 check when we landed in Shanghai 3 minutes ago from TwitPic

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

TarrantCoOEM: While Flu A, includes swine flu, officials in Houston said the rapid spread and sudden onset of this suggest it isn’t. 4 minutes ago from web

Perhaps they are preparing them for the new strain they have found/claimed in Mexico?

to add:
You know pc I bet you money that by tomarrow morning China will have partners in the closing border's thing going. That is how they run plain and simple they wouldn't have stepped out of line if they didn't have someone else in it with them to back them up.

oaku cloud now that is just freaking scary! They put a man like that in charge of the cdc who has the power to actually insitute things like that at a national level on his order? Good GAWD we are scommed... I am calling my hub and telling him to either get the country house ready or move my fifth wheel over there NOW! I am not staying in town with all these sick people any longer. I can shop out there too as we have alot of gardens and meat to boot!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well...WE'VE pretty much known not all is being told...

This is just another confirmation that it's not exactly what they think it is...

Twitter traffic on the NAU Flu seems to be picking up again as well..not in the top 10 as of now, but, was just a hour ago...

Kinibikini328: Went to ER yesterday with 105.4 fever. No voice for now, can only whisper. I hate being sick. Test came back, no swine flu, whew. half a minute ago from web

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From the Recombinomics site www.recombinomics.com...

The above comments describe a serious swine H1N1 outbreak in Queens. This outbreak follows an earlier outbreak in Flushing (see updated map), that was linked to students returning from a trip to Mexico. However, officials had recently offered assurances on the containment of that outbreak.

TextThe swine H1N1 has an avian PB2, which favors growth at high temperatures (41 C), which will offer a distinct advantage over the summer. As seen in the above numbers, the virus spreads easily, especially among students.

The assurances had no basis in fact. An AP report had suggested that as many as 1000 New Yorkers were infected, and the above numbers leave little doubt that the number of cases in orders or magnitude higher.

More at the website

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Not sure.. The little bit crums I am finding online show that either some people contracting the h1n1 are getting respiratory symptoms and some are not.. I think I can get away with saying that. The age group would nice for the ones who are getting those symptoms.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Kinibikini328: Went to ER yesterday with 105.4 fever. No voice for now, can only whisper. I hate being sick. Test came back, no swine flu, whew. half a minute ago from web

The problem we are facing now is if this has mutated they are not testing for the correct strain.......What we hear in Houston is giving us early conformation.......

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Medical Staff Shortages
www.cncnews.org...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 1
www.youtube.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 2
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 3
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 4
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 5
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 6
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

The Global Response to the H1N1 Swine Flu Influenza at CFR Part 7
www.swine-flu-abc.com...

ginesh: #Swine flu symptms include fever,cough,sore throat,bodyAches,headache,chills n fatigue. I feel evrytin except fever, cough, its jus #flu less than a minute ago from TwitterFox

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yes and to add to insult their can be more then one mutation now..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

I am 38 there is one for you.....on heavy steroids heavy antibiotics and asthma machine treatments four times a day...I sleep when I literally pass out. I mean that! when I got back from a 2 hour trip to dentist I passed out on the couch and hub had to pick me up and carry me to bed because I couldn't walk I was so tired.

I am looking to and can't seem to find much of anything from even in the last year..

Perhaps part of the news black out am not sure. If so they knew it was a side effect of the flu from the get go which I don't doubt. But they would normally let other countries know per the guidelines. If they kept it to themselves and didn't tell them it could very well explain why China has stepped out of line. They do have some incredible scientist's over there.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Mystery disease kills 13 in Gorkha
www.nepalnews.com...
(per cosmicpixie)

1 new Indiana swine flu case; most ill under 25
www.fox28.com...

A/H1N1 epidemic yet to overcome: Mexican researcher
2009-05-15 11:29:28
news.xinhuanet.com...

EasyFlu: ...the threat of #swineflu shouldn't be under estinmated since its origins still haven't been discovered #H1N1 5 minutes ago from web

jasperd574: How is it the US has more swine flu cases than any other country when we spent all that money on preparedness and containment training? 1 minute ago from web

KZTVJenn: ALERT: Local leaders to hold conference about local Swine Flu. What's going on?? They haven't held a press conference in nearly two weeks! 1 minute ago from web

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

From your article there HX

When Mexico's junior schools reopened on Monday, the authorities inspected every child to see if he or she has any flu-like symptoms. Around 50,000 children were sent home on the first day and asked to see a doctor.

SENT 50,000 KIDS BACK HOME WITH FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Originally posted by Adrifter
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yes and to add to insult their can be more then one mutation now..

As all know I am totally against vaccines......Just think what could potentially happen when they start dishing out vaccines which may only fight certain DNA or RNA characteristics...........This virus is fooling the immune system now.......Just think how this virus may react to the immune system with a cocktail vaccine???

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
KRIS 6 News has learned that a 33-year-old man from Nueces County, Texas has become the fifth U.S. fatality from swine flu. 3 minutes ago from web

changebumpin: To you people who aren't fearful of swine flu's potential: a 33 year old man dying within how long of being infected? That's pretty gangster less than 20 seconds ago from UberTwitter

xtofer: BreakingNewsKRIS News has learned that a 33-year-old man from Texas has become the fifth U.S. fatality from swine flu x- I'm 33 1 minute ago from web

Reuters: ECUADOR GOVERNMENT SAYS CONFIRMS FIRST CASE OF H1N1 FLU VIRUS 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Nebraska 6 New H1N1 Flu Cases Confirmed
www.kolnkgin.com...

Swine flu: not so bad for CDC.gov
blogs.reuters.com...

d889: Is Soooooo Incredibly Sick .... Hopefully It's Not H1N1 AHHHH haha 2 minutes ago from web

markable: Latest WHO data. Britain 5th largest no. of H1N1 flu cases. Wow!! When did Britain last come as high as 5th at anything global? 2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

cbratcher: Two family friends diagnosed w/ h1n1 and wife's been sick all week: welcome to the year of the pig. 1 minute ago from twidroid

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)
May 15, 2009, 11:00 AM ET
www.cdc.gov...

Another H1N1 Case Confirmed in Idaho
www.fox12idaho.com...

Seven swine flu cases confirmed
news.bbc.co.uk...

analand: On a very empty flight to cancun, yet they clustered all the passengers in one section, perfect H1N1 flu petri dish 1 minute ago from Tweetie

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join