It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Insite: China Sees EU as Mere Pawn.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I guess I can understand why some may think that China seeks to dominate the world, but I don't think China views a US/EU combination as a threat.

In a US/EU combination the EU would take the subordinated role as a child to the US, while China would assume the exalted role as Wife and equal partner.

In this more likely scenario which I propose, the EU would be as the step-children of China. I think this reality is what is so disturbing to the EU.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
The EU and the US will become one country in the future anyway so it doesn't matter. Like Flighty said, I think China is seeing this as a threat and are trying the old divide and conquer routine. Could you imagine a highly developed country with a combined population of 800+ million? And as silly as it might sound, add in Russia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and you have a country with over 1 billion people that controls a majority of the worlds resources.

There goes China's plans for world domination.

Firstly you will have to have the NAU and that's just around the corner.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It is well know the famous 17th century africa spearman Akimbombo and his Iraqi henchman with the double wheelock pistols and sabre Abdul Azeez Ali were behind the American civil war. For these reasons , Africa and Iraq have instigated discord and disharmony in the American states for centuries . To conceal their identities, they both took flight to the antartica. If you were to place a satellite over the antartica and take a photo, you will see that antartica is the centre of the world, thus proof that this infamous duo have continued to bedevil the united states from their hideout for hundreds of years . I do not need proof , this is an informal forum and I have many degrees . For this reason , Antartica is the ill gotten son of western somalia and their economic and social demise is just reward for their betrayal of america.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

And no proof do we require. If I were you and had faith in my understanding, I would mobilize my resources and posture myself to take advantage of this unique knowledge.

Good luck with that.

Do you now see the difference...it doesn't matter what you believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

I have been reading what you have been saying.. I must say that i do not agree with 90% of it and that the vast majority of it does not make any sense..

But on top of that.. there is something that EVERYONE is missing here..

This is standard, run of the mill, state run Chinese propaganda. Pure and simple.

The Chinese are having a good "Day" because the west is in a slight bit of trouble at the moment and is both rubbing it in the faces of the EU and the US in various articles.

Anyone who actually believes this rubbish is an Idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join