It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Insite: China Sees EU as Mere Pawn.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Regarding European colonization .

Was America not such an undertaking . Who populated North America ?
Where did they come from ?

------------------------------------------------------------------
edit to add:

post by huckfinn

It goes on and on with European impact on the world. Frankly, I'm about tired the contributions to the world...but thanks for the memories.

The Europeans ,( amongst others) who populated N. America , made a contribution , quite substantial ........

[edit on 25-4-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

America was already populated when Europeans arrived here. If you consider Genocide to be a contribution, then you consider Genocide to be a contribution. Nothing I can say about that.

I didn't think anyone would actually wear that as a flower in their lapel.

I suppose you actually believe that the Natives lived in Teepees when your ancestors arrived. FYI, that only happened after they were dispossessed of their homes. Most of the places you call cities are built atop the ruins of older cities. Like Mexico City, for example.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

America was already populated when Europeans arrived here. If you consider Genocide to be a contribution, then you consider Genocide to be a contribution. Nothing I can say about that.

I didn't think anyone would actually wear that as a flower in their lapel.

I suppose you actually believe that the Natives lived in Teepees when your ancestors arrived. FYI, that only happened after they were dispossessed of their homes. Most of the places you call cities are built atop the ruins of older cities. Like Mexico City, for example.

Yes i am aware of the fact that the America`s was already populated when Europeans arrived .....

posted by huckfinn

If you consider Genocide to be a contribution....

WTF .. did i say that ?

posted by huckfinn

I suppose you actually believe that ....

If you want to know what i consider or what i suppose ...... just ask , don`t assume .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it your belief , that the only contribution Europeans made to the U.S was to purge the landmass of native peoples ?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, I believe this. I also believe that this current war that has engulfed the entire planet is an attempt to cover up the crimes that have been committed in the past. What's particulary tacky is that even today you still occupy the homes of the people you murdered. Even though everyone knows what you did, your only response is "prove it". As if the inability to prove it absolves you of the murder.

I also believe that this has failed. I believe that they are running out of time and I believe that you will not like how some people will be remembered when this war ends. Many people have been deceived...Iranians want death for the American and the American has done nothing to them...surely there must be a stiff punishment in your Religions for bearing false Witness.

I listed your contributions to the West...Religion, Philosophy, Rhetoric, Politics, Logic, Warfare, Science, Machines; all of which for some reason have been used in the most treacherous ways possible. Oddly enough most of this originated somewhere else, so its not really YOUR contribution. I do enjoy some of the machines though...once again thank you.

But, all of this is as irrelevant as Europes future in world affairs, America will be going in a different direction now...but thanks.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

. What's particulary tacky is that even today you still occupy the homes of the people you murdered. Even though everyone knows what you did, your only response is "prove it". As if the inability to prove it absolves you of the murder.

What are you specifically referencing ?

You are throwing quite a bit of muck about there..... huckleberry !

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you referencing Europeans as a whole , the individual nation states of which it comprises, or ......... have we been discussing "the white man*" ?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There is a lot of muck to be thrown around. When you're not standing somewhere you don't belong it usually doesn't hit you. With regards to Europe, I am primarily refering to the small group of men and women who can reasonably claim to be the architects and engineers of the European Union and no other.

What I am refering to is the continued occupation of nations by foreign entities or the continuing threats of occupation and enslavement.

To be fair the occupier has been forcibly pushed out of most places, but they continue to operate unlawfully, most notably in CAR, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Somalia and Pakistan.

When I heard Hillary Clinton, a well known political whore from the London Temple, speak out against the Government of Sri Lanka because of the current offensive against the LTTE, I knew then that these people just won't stop. In her mind, the world should tolerate the existence of officially recognized terrorist organizations within their Sovereign realm if they have enough hostages; this is what I am talking about. The SOS of the US trying to save a terrorist organization under the guise of concern for Tamil people. Only when it became obvious that the LTTE has fallen, did they express concern for the Tamil people.

She is ridiculously offensive and her words and thoughts promote slavery and suffering. This is what I am talking about specifically. While in the United States you cannot see it as well but there are such organizations operating here and are in much the same condition as the Tigers. Hillary is their mouthpiece and doesn't belong in the State department.

America has ditched Europe because Europe has shown that it has no intention in dealing equitably with America and is participating actively in all kind of horrendous behavior against this nation and others. Under the umbrella of tolerance and diversity they play host to the most despicable philosophies and beliefs and try to sell it here.

the Dalai Lama is just what the Chinese called him, a snake in monks robes. The only people that would actually invite a person who claims to be the reincarnation of a dead person are just as insane as he is...and are attempting to complicate or delay the inevitable Economic Union forming in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, led by the United States and China; An attempt to destroy this country. Its a plot formulated and nursed in Europe.

It happens everyday...

So that you don't attempt to turn this racial, lets look at the phenomenon of King Kong and African American street gangs operating out of housing projects, which can only be described as Garrisons, in American cities. Luckily this was one of the first components of the enemy's forces that was disabled with the destruction of Stanley Williams back in 2005. They were about to loose that thing upon these innocent idiots; I don't even know if anyone realized it.

Its for this and so much more that America will simply ignore in the very near future...the Middle East, Africa and Europe...and their problems. We're going in a different direction.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey

After reading tru the whole thing , i'm ashamed to be human!!!!

Come on guys do we really need to bash skullz with stupid facts that happend ages ago?? I live in 2009 somewhere in a tiny EU country . I don't feel any better than anyone up here. Why blame each other when the whole human race has failed???

I see more and more threads of US and EU guys attacking each other ,why is that?? When i see those threads one important quote comes to mind: United we conquer, Devided we fall lets hope the attitude overshadowing this thread isn't the face of things to come globally

and on topic : Try to leave the pawn out of play then ......

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Spartannic]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

The fight is about Europes incomprehensible Betrayal of America in her time of need. Europe, specifically Spain, Britain, Israel, Portugal and the Eastern States literally led us out to Iraq to get our heads smashed in. So that this doesn't become a race issue Zimbabwe and some Arab states, like Jordan, may have been involved as well.

They operated in concert with Reza Pahlavi and Saddam Hussein in this plot. This didn't happen years ago it's recent History and hasn't been resolved yet.

I guess when someone sets you up to be murdered...I got away no big deal.

I don't think so!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Maybe we did not rely on the intel the CIA presented us and rather looked at the intel gather tru our own sources. Anyway, i do share your opinion that the EU let a ALLY down in times of need.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I`m sorry Huck but you lost me . You are all over the place.

You are attempting to make several points at once , and have suceeded in none.

4 posts later and i`m none the wiser as to where you stand on just about anything .

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sure this is just a troll thread now.

Zimbabwe? Rofl

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you remember the thread is about how Europe is seen as mere pawn by China...I was explaining to you all the things done in the name of Europe that has lead you to the place you now find yourself. China does see you as this because it is what you are.

A summary of all I have written...

Europe, the Middle East and Africa acting in her role as Whore led America to war in the Middle East to be destroyed, America survived, has divorced Europe, the Middle East and Africa and formed a new alliance with China; leaving Europe as a lonely old, barren hag. If you are lost, do not despair, you won't soon be.

Troll thread...? I suppose that's what you call every thread that goes in a different direction from what you were hoping.

The thing about it is China is the mother of all the nations, including Europe, Africa and the Middle East. This type of thread reveals a subtle aspect of the human experience...Adam and Eve have gotten back together and that means doom for everyone who got rich off of them being separated.

I don't expect you to understand...like I said earlier they weren't your contributions to begin with. Besides, I don't participate in these threads for your benefit, but only my own.

PS...isn't Shaka Zulu the father of Europe? I think I heard that somewhere and that's why your Pope has an image of him on his crest.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Europe, the Middle East and Africa acting in her role as Whore led America to war in the Middle East to be destroyed, America survived, has divorced Europe, the Middle East and Africa and formed a new alliance with China; leaving Europe as a lonely old, barren hag. If you are lost, do not despair, you won't soon be."

Is the bit people are having problems with as it's stated factually. As of yet only anecdotal evidence has been provided to back it up.

You should give evidence (not just what you believe, unless you want to just say these are your own thoughts and everyone can finish with the thread or just nod along) that:

1. Amercia was led into its own Iraq invasion (notice I don't say war)
2. Amercia has 'divorced' European countries (remember we are not one - Britain for example is arguably America's most reliable/closest allies, at least publicly, such as following America into illegal invasions - whereas France for example didn't follow). If so, which ones?
3. of this new Chinese-Middle east-African alliance
4. China is the "mother" of all nations (militarily, economically, historically, culturally, socially?)

as a counter to the argument that America is not toppling, just read the pages and pages of Breaking Alternative News stories that indicate otherwise. Of course, most other countries around the world are having problems of one kind or another too. This has to be one of the craziest conspiracy theories I've seen on this forum yet.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by AR154]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
"Europe, the Middle East and Africa acting in her role as Whore led America to war in the Middle East to be destroyed, America survived, has divorced Europe, the Middle East and Africa and formed a new alliance with China; leaving Europe as a lonely old, barren hag. If you are lost, do not despair, you won't soon be."

Is the bit people are having problems with as it's stated factually. As of yet only anecdotal evidence has been provided to back it up.

You should give evidence (not just what you believe, unless you want to just say these are your own thoughts and everyone can finish with the thread or just nod along) that:

1. Amercia was led into its own Iraq invasion (notice I don't say war)
2. Amercia has 'divorced' European countries (remember we are not one - Britain for example is arguably America's most reliable/closest allies, at least publicly, such as following America into illegal invasions - whereas France for example didn't follow). If so, which ones?
3. of this new Chinese-Middle east-African alliance
4. China is the "mother" of all nations (militarily, economically, historically, culturally, socially?)

as a counter to the argument that America is not toppling, just read the pages and pages of Breaking Alternative News stories that indicate otherwise. Of course, most other countries around the world are having problems of one kind or another too. This has to be one of the craziest conspiracy theories I've seen on this forum yet.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by AR154]

This is what happened...its all facts. But these forums are informal and its not about proving anything for me, its simply a discussion; accept it or don't. The Iraq invasion was a set-up...Saddam Hussein produced, directed and co-starred. He simply got caught in his own trap.

The whole thing was made to look as if this was America's doing, and many people actually believe it, but America's Government had been occupied for 30 years by the time Iraq was invaded; the occupiers, Hussein among them, arranged the war. The cast of characters was global. Check out my thread on the Epic of Gilgamesh...the last 8 years has been a scripted drama.

Actually the last 3 years 6 months has been live and there is a new plot twist...In this version of the story a powerful Elf makes a cameo appearance near the End.

There's been much discussion concerning China...Europe is worried about its future, and they should be...after what they've been doing. Not because Europe will turn out to be a crap place to be, but because it won't be the center of world events and may even become nothing more than a backwater hangout that noone particularly cares about or consults. Relevence in political, financial and social topics is important to Europeans, leadership in these areas is a matter of cultural pride and losing this role is bothersome for them. But its a done deal, China helped America through this war, the two nations are happy and trying to work things out, while Europe ran off with her/his gay secret lover.

Europe is one place...now that gay marriages are legal in some places and gays can adopt children.

I know that noone will know what I am talking about, but long complicated and scholarly discussions fail when one is trying to figure out what is happening in the world...I deal with reality, not make believe. With things like evidence I could prove that America invaded Iraq for its Oil; Los Angeles couldn't prove that OJ Simpson murdered his wife; but it doesn't make it true or not true. I see a world that where Iran and Israel are actually allies and the European Union is founded upon homosexual relationships.

I wrote China/United States alliance...Africa, Europe and the Middle East is where we will get our energy...for now.

With regard to the daily events happening throughout the world...what you are witnessing is mild compared to what was planned. You see specific people and institutions being severely punished...its hardly the end of America. Its the end of something to be sure...but America will be just fine. I know this because, while things have be tight...I am just fine and I'm American.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lets talk facts like you enjoy
What made the US great?

It was the hard working people who manufactured and pulled it out of a depression, it exported and people proudly bought US made products.

What is made in the US now?
The US will only become great again when they start to manufacture, and the only way to compete is to do it for less than the Chinese.

Do you honestly think you can keep living the high life when a Chinese worker will do the same work for 1 tenth the cost?

Why would someone pay for an over priced American made car when they can get a cheaper imported Japanese car?
Who is going to buy an American made shirt when they can get the same made in India for less than half the price?

Please don't take offence huckfinn, But from the attitude of some people who think along the same lines as you, it would appear than many people would love to see the US fail just so as we can see them fall on their faces

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I was riding the metra train one day looking out of the window at Chicago's and the north shore's various neighborhoods. What exists in my small corner of the world isn't easily or quickly duplicated.

America still works...we build our own homes, We don't import them. Even our poorest people live inside a dwelling that has hot and cold running water, sewage, central air and heat, cable television, telephone with high speed internet and garbage pick up. The materials and knowledge that go into building these homes can be supplied 100% by Americans.

I've driven across this country on Interstates and state highways, flown across it in Airplanes and ridden through in Buses and on Trains, after you leave the cities, you'll see cows and pigs everywhere, mile after mile of corn, rice, cotton, soybean, marijuana, etc. We also process our own food and can manufacture our own clothes. America plays poor, probably to keep the world off of our back.

I'll give you a question? Price this country. I hear people always talk nonsense about this place...what is the replacement cost of America...and everthing in it? You think this is something that exists somewhere else or is easy to come by. It's not...that is Sweat Equity.

We blew gaps in mountains, spanned rivers and valleys and contected Oceans. Give me a break about what I don't know or cannot see.

It doesn't matter what people want to see happen...pregnant women will swim rivers to break into this country just to give birth at American hospitals. In general noone even cares, she is fed, given a home and a job. Somalian pirates apparently request their ransoms to be paid in Dollars. Please don't bore me with ridiculousness, my heart is pure.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

On any given night in America, anywhere from 700,000 to 2 million people are homeless, according to estimates of the National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty.

Tell me these people have hot and cold running water, sewerage and a roof over their head.
That report was from 2000, a lot more homeless since then, so please look down your nose at them and be pure of heart, because as you traverse by plane, bus and train and look at all those animals and farms, remember that there is more money to be made selling that produce over seas than feeding the American people with it.
You also realize that people don't tend to sell to you if you don't pay the bills and are more inclined to cease assets to the value of what you owe.

America is all for free trade and who will pay op dollar for your wares when they can get it cheaper somewhere else.

Yes once America built dams and joined oceans, but now a lot cannot get passed the remote control or go passed the drive through without stopping.
People are no longer self reliant as they once where and those same people who built the mighty dams where real men of value and passion, the passion has gone with the work ethic.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Like I wrote earlier, I went homeless in September 2006 until May 2007. Thank you for YOUR great concern for people like myself. My father was murdered during the Vietnam War and my house was possessed and occupied, so I ended up an orphan and homeless...even though I've been living in America for many hundreds of years. I know what is going on here and it ain't America's doing.

Nevertheless, I stayed for a month at the Chicago Christian Industrial League and the rest of the time at something called PADS.

I showered, ate and slept on the floor of a network of local churches. Because I have advanced degrees there wasn't much they could do for me in the way of jobs. I worked out this minor issue, while hearing REAL stories and not just reading newspaper articles and faking concern from afar.

Long story short...homelessness is a byproduct of the parasitic system that occupied America. Despite this throughly wretched event of my life...I still found the important thing to do was determine the real cause of it, not push some anti-american political agenda crafted in Belgium or London.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sounds to me like China is feeling a tad insecure and is trying the old divide and conquer tactics.

America, Britain, Australia and others, are all allies and now that China has it's moment in the Sun, it's probably seeing this huge alliance as a threat to it's world domination and rulership.

This is pretty obvious to me.

If the world financial situation gets way worse, I don't think they'll all be sitting around a table talking dipolomatically to China somehow.

Expect this kind of plotting and propoganda as the situation worsens.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The EU and the US will become one country in the future anyway so it doesn't matter. Like Flighty said, I think China is seeing this as a threat and are trying the old divide and conquer routine. Could you imagine a highly developed country with a combined population of 800+ million? And as silly as it might sound, add in Russia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and you have a country with over 1 billion people that controls a majority of the worlds resources.

There goes China's plans for world domination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join